Hey all, i just started modding skyrim recently and have been trying to get this one to work for a good while. It is installed and there are deflation animations as well as an mcm menu but no matter how many times I cum in an npc their stomach stays the same. The body I am using is cbbe 3ba.I also have slif installed. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.

On 12/25/2022 at 7:53 PM, viper9 said:

Hey all, i just started modding skyrim recently and have been trying to get this one to work for a good while. It is installed and there are deflation animations as well as an mcm menu but no matter how many times I cum in an npc their stomach stays the same. The body I am using is cbbe 3ba.I also have slif installed. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Make sure you check through the requirements like your SKSE is up to date and matches your game version. If your using the AE version it may not be supported. I would make sure nothing is overwriting Fill her up. You could try testing on a new save game. Make sure sexlab is registering orgasms correctly, do you have the apply cum enabled in sl? If so do you see cum on the actor? If not then something in sl isnt working. Are you using Seprate orgasms mod? Have you made sure that is working correctly? Have you made sure the npc and other actors are using a 3ba body? Is it saying target (hold n to target npc) has infaltion in the mcm screen? Just some stuff to check through if your new that can help narrow down what isnt working. Fill her up might not be getting the data in the first place or it could be a incompatable body to changing morphs. Hope some of that helps

On 12/25/2022 at 8:53 PM, viper9 said:

I see you mentioned using slif. Make sure you have the correct bodymorph json files for 3BA. SLIF hasn't been updated to automatically come with those lists and morphs.

Edit: Also, don't forget that you have to build your body and outfits in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio and to also make sure when you do that that you make sure that "Build Morphs" is check marked, otherwise you won't have any bodymorphs regardless of your animations.

Edited by Jgoftl

something weird i ran into i tried installing 1,76 and it doesn't track inflation at all but the mcm still works however when i downgrade back to 1.4 everything works perfectly so does anyone have any idea why that happens or why only 1.4 is working?

ok i found out something wierd its just wolves that dont inflate but everything else does including the normal canine but for some reason not wolfs does anyone know why that is.
this is on the newest version 1.76 becuase it works on 1.4 

Edited by lol5678
2 hours ago, lol5678 said:

something weird i ran into i tried installing 1,76 and it doesn't track inflation at all but the mcm still works however when i downgrade back to 1.4 everything works perfectly so does anyone have any idea why that happens or why only 1.4 is working?

how do you download previous versions?

On 1/4/2023 at 3:11 PM, jagrov15 said:

Finally, I finally got it to work. I almost thought I would have to downgrade to a previous version of this mod but through trial and error I got it to work.

i would also like to know seeing how i had to downgrade to get wolves to work for me 

On 1/4/2023 at 4:18 PM, LegionXII said:

what did you managed to solve)))? it has a ton of bugs 

I dont exactly know how I did it but I remember I had to build the morphs for the body and custom outfits again after I installed it. Then I used the hotkey (mine being N) that registers the actor to be inflated. I also messed around with options and increased the slides in the mcm. Also Let SLIF overwrite all. If that does not work then it was pure luck on my side.

20 hours ago, lol5678 said:

i would also like to know seeing how i had to downgrade to get wolves to work for me 

I dont exactly know how I did it but I remember I had to build the morphs for the body and custom outfits again after I installed it. Then I used the hotkey (mine being N) that registers the actor to be inflated. I also messed around with options and increased the slides in the mcm. Also Let SLIF overwrite all. If that does not work then it was pure luck on my side. An alternative would be to use the unp version as it has less hassel, works with 3bbb but cbbe bodies come out looking a bit odd when inflating but it is manageable. I will go back into skyrim soon as look at my settings and see what I had set in hopes that it might make this situation clear.

Edited by jagrov15

Hey, I'm experiencing some difficulties getting everything to work the way it should. If I understand correctly, I should be able to see the belly grow (so increase in size) gradually. And yes, I have the 'grow' option enabled. Instead I don't see anything change until I put on any type of clothing that covers the belly, and it instantly updates to the correct inflation. No growing, just instant, and only *after* I put clothes on or take them off. I can take the clothes on and off after that and it'll stay the correct inflation. When I expel, I don't see gradual deflation either.

I made sure I selected Morphs and clicked Batch Build afterwards in Bodyslide. I also tried setting the Inflation Mode in SLIF to both Incremental and Instant, but it made no difference. Anyone have a solution? I'm using CBBE 3BA and SLIF.

TL;DR: Belly won't grow/deflate gradually, but instead just snaps to the correct inflation but *only* after I switch clothing. After that I can just remove the clothes and the inflation is updated on the naked body correctly, or walk around with the clothes.

Edit: Disabling SSEEngineFixes mod fixed the issue for me, but I'd rather have it enabled. Might do some more digging later to figure out what part of SSEEngineFixes causes my problem.

Edited by meepmeep1meepmeep
Found partial solution.
4 hours ago, Newka said:

I saw (in the original post) that we need Zaz Animations, is there an alternative or a mod that add just the animations we need for this mod ? I don't really want to add a ton of anim just for the few we need.

Is this this one : Zaz Animations ?

I think he already did. It uses his custom animations instead of ZAZ.  SLAR or variant is still needed.

My installation already has ZAZ Anim pack and I can't tell for sure that is not needed, but a similar request was posted in 2020, and he answered it is done (no ZAZ).

Request post.

Bakafactory reply to that request.

The post below Bakafactory is the one he aknowledge the request is fulfilled. (removing ZAZ as master).

Tried it, if it does not crash, then ZAZ is not needed.

Baka being "baka"(lol-joke) failed to point that out in the main page, that why is confusing.

Still needs:

Spoiler

Requirements

• - Body that support inflation by NIO or Morphs.  NIO do not need a body with morphs, but morph looks better. BodySlide Studio helps with the morph for the supported body kits, but is something else to learn.
  • SLAR or variant
  • - FNIS LE / SE  
  • - NetImmerse Override(NIO) AND/OR RaceMenu 3.0+  (RaceMenu has NIO integrated, do not install both) (NIO is also used and necessary for the morph, but it is advance feature)  (NIO node, deal with scaling "skeleton" nodes size and is basic inflation.  NIO morphs modify the mesh using a special .tri file that the body\armor mesh must include. Body\armor Mesh with no Tri file are not morph compatible.  Tri files can be created with Bodyslide Studio build with morph feature) 
  • - XPMSE LE / SE   (very important, it adds the "belly nodes" for the fillHerup inflation effects that will use NIO to modify.)
  • - Sexlab Inflation Framework LE / SE (Optional but highly recommended) (something else to learn, try simpler setup first)

Try mod features first with standard vanilla race using standard body and not custom race or custom unique body.

Note: custom followers or Primary character race kit, are likely to have a custom "skeleton" that are not feature pack and versatile like XPMSE skeleton version.  Because of that, you may need to do manual patch for your custom NPC\PC that do not have proper "skeleton" with belly node. 

Edited by safado
10 hours ago, safado said:

I think he already did. It uses his custom animations instead of ZAZ.  SLAR or variant is still needed.

My installation already has ZAZ Anim pack and I can't tell for sure that is not needed, but a similar request was posted in 2020, and he answered it is done (no ZAZ).

Request post.

Bakafactory reply to that request.

The post below Bakafactory is the one he aknowledge the request is fulfilled. (removing ZAZ as master).

Tried it, if it does not crash, then ZAZ is not needed.

Baka being "baka"(lol-joke) failed to point that out in the main page, that why is confusing.

Still needs:

Reveal hidden contents

Requirements

• - Body that support inflation by NIO or Morphs.  NIO do not need a body with morphs, but morph looks better. BodySlide Studio helps with the morph for the supported body kits, but is something else to learn.
  • SLAR or variant
  • - FNIS LE / SE  
  • - NetImmerse Override(NIO) AND/OR RaceMenu 3.0+  (RaceMenu has NIO integrated, do not install both) (NIO is also used and necessary for the morph, but it is advance feature)  (NIO node, deal with scaling "skeleton" nodes size and is basic inflation.  NIO morphs modify the mesh using a special .tri file that the body\armor mesh must include. Body\armor Mesh with no Tri file are not morph compatible.  Tri files can be created with Bodyslide Studio build with morph feature) 
  • - XPMSE LE / SE   (very important, it adds the "belly nodes" for the fillHerup inflation effects that will use NIO to modify.)
  • - Sexlab Inflation Framework LE / SE (Optional but highly recommended) (something else to learn, try simpler setup first)

Try mod features first with standard vanilla race using standard body and not custom race or custom unique body.

Note: custom followers or Primary character race kit, are likely to have a custom "skeleton" that are not feature pack and versatile like XPMSE skeleton version.  Because of that, you may need to do manual patch for your custom NPC\PC that do not have proper "skeleton" with belly node. 

Ohh mb, didn't read past the first post, thank you

Another question, i play on AE, i saw that SL Inflation is recommended, but it seems to be outdated or not workin very well, is that the case ?

Edited by Newka
13 hours ago, Newka said:

Ohh mb, didn't read past the first post, thank you

Another question, i play on AE, i saw that SL Inflation is recommended, but it seems to be outdated or not workin very well, is that the case ?

SLIF is optional.  It is using only Papyrus and SKSE scripts functions and no DLL files.   It depends on mods that use DLL files, like PapyrusUtils, SexlabFramework, NIO (integrated in Racemenu).  If any of the dependencies DLL files are incompatible with your SkyrimAE version, all mods that use them will be too.  Make sure you have compatible versions of the dependencies.  In general, script only mods from SkyrimLE should work on SkyrimSE/AE unless a used SKSE64's function has an altered behavior.  I do not know enough of SKSE functions to know which ones. I do use SLIF in SkyrimSE with no issues.

Note: Sexlabframework165 has integrated PapyrusUtils_4.3, and now also needs Address Library. Address Library is used to maintain compatibility with future versions of SkyrimAE.  For compatible NIO you need latest Racemenu for SkyrimAE.

Spoiler

IMPORTANT Note on downloads:

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97, aka SE) use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.640, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

For the GOG version of Skyrim (1.6.659) use SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z 

AE and GOG versions also require latest version of Address Library (available here)
Only the latest version is supported. 1.5.97 version will not be updated.

Edited by safado
15 minutes ago, safado said:

SLIF is optional.  It is using only Papyrus and SKSE scripts functions and no DLL files.   It depends on mods that use DLL files, like PapyrusUtils, SexlabFramework, NIO (integrated in Racemenu).  If any of the dependencies DLL files are incompatible with your SkyrimAE version, all mods that use them will be too.  Make sure you have compatible versions of the dependencies.  In general, script only mods from SkyrimLE should work on SkyrimSE/AE unless a used SKSE64 functions in the mod changed it parameters and results.  I do not know enough of SKSE functions to know which ones. I do use SLIF in SkyrimSE with no issues.

Note: Sexlabframework165 has integrated PapyrusUtils_4.3, and now also needs Address Library. Address Library is used to maintain compatibility with future versions of SkyrimAE.  For compatible NIO you need latest Racemenu for SkyrimAE.

Reveal hidden contents

IMPORTANT Note on downloads:

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97, aka SE) use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.640, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

For the GOG version of Skyrim (1.6.659) use SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z 

AE and GOG versions also require latest version of Address Library (available here)
Only the latest version is supported. 1.5.97 version will not be updated.

Yes i'm aware of all that, and all mod works well, i have no issues with my current modlist yet. But i'm not a modder, and i saw a lot of recent comment on the SILF mod page who tell it isn't working on recent version. So i was just asking if it was safe to use it on AE, if you tell me it's ok, i'll try it.

And btw, what does it add ? (genuine question), to me Fill her up and SLIF does the same things.

35 minutes ago, Newka said:

Yes i'm aware of all that, and all mod works well, i have no issues with my current modlist yet. But i'm not a modder, and i saw a lot of recent comment on the SILF mod page who tell it isn't working on recent version. So i was just asking if it was safe to use it on AE, if you tell me it's ok, i'll try it.

And btw, what does it add ? (genuine question), to me Fill her up and SLIF does the same things.

You only need it if multiple mods doing NIO node or NIO Morphs are conflicting.  The conflict express with a constant back and fore size change on targeted part of the character. NIO normally deal with that, but SLIF list the mods and changes in the menu, but only if the mods are SLIF compatible.  Try without SLIF first and try NiO node before using Bodymorphs. 

9 hours ago, safado said:

You only need it if multiple mods doing NIO node or NIO Morphs are conflicting.  The conflict express with a constant back and fore size change on targeted part of the character. NIO normally deal with that, but SLIF list the mods and changes in the menu, but only if the mods are SLIF compatible.  Try without SLIF first and try NiO node before using Bodymorphs. 

Ok i understand now, thank you for the explanation