On 11/4/2022 at 10:02 AM, sikamikanico78 said:

what mods are you talking about...his last update was early september on babo dialogue

FactoryClose has updated Animated Beast Cocks, Sexlab Horrible Harrasment Expansion, Sexlab Approach Redux and Babo Dialogue between November 2 and 7th of this year. I'd hardly consider the mod anywhere near abandoned if 4 others have already been updated within the last 2 weeks. Everything takes time, and each mod that needs an update takes a lot of time.

24 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

FactoryClose has updated Animated Beast Cocks, Sexlab Horrible Harrasment Expansion, Sexlab Approach Redux and Babo Dialogue between November 2 and 7th of this year. I'd hardly consider the mod anywhere near abandoned if 4 others have already been updated within the last 2 weeks. Everything takes time, and each mod that needs an update takes a lot of time.

it's true but those mods are more like animation mods this one depends on script work and the amount of bugs is huge and those bugs were just left behind with each update. I don't say it's finished but I doubt we'll se some quality changes soon, update without fixes is no longer an option

6 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

yes indeed....he said in his patreon that he was taking a break...i thought it was going to be a year but its was 2 months...now he is back...you just need patreon for the latest versions of dialogue and animations

3 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

yes indeed....he said in his patreon that he was taking a break...i thought it was going to be a year but its was 2 months...now he is back...you just need patreon for the latest versions of dialogue and animations

Yes, but you can usually download from his patreon as public viewer.

I suddenly have this weird issue, where it will say:

vagina/anal cum amount 0.20

total inflation 0.00

and no matter how many times i press the deflate key, PC just does not get rid of that but body is at zero morph so I guess thats a good thing. Reset all actors same, reset quest fixes it unit PC has cum in her then its the same thing again.....

Noticed it started happening since I changed global cum value, might be not related but just noticed it then.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, BeefyJackal said:

And no animation exists for this? Everyone is using this mod without having this animation for males? 

I don't use inflation for males on this mod, so never seen whether the animation works or not. I am just putting a theory out there that is incomplete due to the primary focus of the mod is it is for females

33 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

I don't use inflation for males on this mod, so never seen whether the animation works or not. I am just putting a theory out there that is incomplete due to the primary focus of the mod is it is for females

Yes but males do collect cum as well and they also play the deflate animation. With the puddle and sound and everything. Strange that the only thing missing is the "liquid" mesh.

8 hours ago, BeefyJackal said:

Yes but males do collect cum as well and they also play the deflate animation. With the puddle and sound and everything. Strange that the only thing missing is the "liquid" mesh.

I think I heard of someone with this problem before and I thought it had something to do with the esp plugin not having the cum fx attached to the males. I might be wrong.

53 minutes ago, BeefyJackal said:

So it's unfixable? 

I don't think it's unfixable. If it is true that the cum fx (the dripping effect) is only applied to the females by default, it might be as simple as loading the plugin in xEdit and forwarding over the changes to the males as well.

EDIT: It seems that the plugin tells me that the cum mesh is technically an armor that is temporarily put onto the character when deflating. The armor doesn't seem to have a male world model, only a female one. This might be why there is no actual leaking, since the plugin doesn't recognize the male character. Perhaps if you change your character's gender in SexLab to female, the mesh might start to work. If you know how to use the Creation Kit, you could add the records in there as well. It doesn't seem as simple as going into xEdit and copying records as I originally thought. This was just a quick glance in the plugin so I may have overlooked some things, but it seems like it could be why there is no cum mesh for males when they deflate.

Edited by Connector196