19 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

Greetings. I've been studying your genius mod and I can't understand one thing...

The sr_FTUDeliveryFrame.psc script uses the anim.AccessPosition(pli, 1) function (sslbaseanimation anim = SexLab.HookAnimation(threadID as String)), but this function is not in sslbaseanimation. Are you using some kind of modified script? If so, could you give me his source?

If you are a tier member of his Patreon account, you can try his discord channel for programming request. He is more reachable there.   Also, Patreon messaging is more direct.

In his blog, he uses email. Do not know if he check that.

On 7/6/2022 at 2:43 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Couple of suggestions/requests:

1. Could FHU recognize the vanilla sex (or SLIF gender) instead of the SexLab sex? For people who play as intersexed/futa characters, the vanilla sex is usually female and the SL sex is usually male, which causes FHU to only recognize "Anal cum". If it could support SLIF's genders (futanari/shemale/etc) it could add back the "Vaginal cum" amount.
  2. Could there be an option to set the player's own cum amount? Or have it read the amount from Cumshot and calculate it based on that? When playing a custom race with no NPCs of that race in the game, it defaults to 0.75 or something, when it would be nice to set the PC's cum amount higher regardless of race.

Great mod otherwise, lots of fun!

Ok. Yes here is trying to solve the problem 1 above and could not compile (solved the problem by hiding several scripts)

Yes, and there is still no GetOriginalScale(courier) (inflater.QueueActor(courier, true, inflater.VAGINAL, (inflater.config.maxInflation - inflater.GetOriginalScale(courier)), (totalTime + 1))) in sr_OrcPickup.psc.

I haven't figured out the whole workings of the mod yet, just commented out these functions, but I'd like to understand how everything works, and it doesn't give you the whole picture. If you can find the time, please advise me on a solution to the problem.

On 7/23/2022 at 6:28 PM, NillyWilly0019 said:

Maybe I missed some details as to what I wanted to know, I was asking if there's a way to make the NPCs "Expel Cum" with a Hotkey or trigger an Event as if you were using said Hotkey on your Player Character

Ohhhh, yeah, no. The only way to make NPCs expel it is to lower the minimum time an actor is filled before auto-deflating, and you'd have to have auto-deflate on. lol. Which I just won't do, so I get, really not much choice. I remember looking for something like that though now that I think about it. I thought for sure this mod would have some kind of spell at least to make an NPC expel cum on command, but nahhhhhhhh lol

@factoryclose hey I was hoping that you could add effects to the alchemy ingredients from this mod, that affect things about pregnancy i.e. adding an effect to human and beast cum so mixing them makes a potion that subtracts a number of days from the current pregnancy. or to go a bit further adding effects that make it so the next pregnancy you have can be induced by anything. those are two that I thing would be very possible due to the fact that they're MCM options in fertility mode + but I'm sure there could be more ideas for more effects. again I know there is MCM options for these effects but I think it would be cool to add them as temporary gameplay effects rather than having to use the MCM to turn them on and off.

If I'm not alone in thinking this is a good idea I invite people to come up with more effects to better the chances that this becomes a thing

Edited by VahzahVulom
On 7/30/2022 at 10:19 PM, Jgoftl said:

Did that, got zero inflation and still no interaction with SLIF.

Did SLIF ever worked on your game setup?

Normally having "Body Morph" enabled in Fillherup with SLIF detected box showing true, will send the values to the morph slider named in the entry "Inflation Morph 01,02, or 03".  It get listed in the SLIF Morph modus pages, but with the refactoring code adding the feature to type in your own bodymorph slider name in those entries it got glitchy.  Deselecting the "Body Morph" option in FillherUp will send the values to Default modus instead, and use your bodymorph percent values or nodes (SLIF setup).  Default modus depends on your SLIF settings (more control), while Morph modus goes straight to the morph slider.

Default modus because I disabled the "BODY morph" option. My SLIF morph percents values are "conservative" to preserve a nice figure with exaggerated values from mods.

Samples of SLIF and Fillherup interacting to morph the body, after an assault event. (hands show texture from BAC, not a glitch)

Spoiler

1314155874_SLIFbelly5.3look1.jpg.0999cf91f29088e10bd15cf28d404a1d.jpg

184505866_Fillherupentry1.jpg.f2795aa06ba0d0ebfb5d15dce50b393c.jpg

2089015791_SLIFfillherupentry1.jpg.474e49e9a0b7c9763628027371091616.jpg

Fillherup with "Body morph" enabled. It will register in SLIF Morph Modus page with specific morph slider name instead.

Spoiler

672843234_SLIFfillherupentry2.jpg.21e7a8b808cf03ee37c0c28f336bff46.jpg

Edited by safado
Added SLIF Morph modus FIllherup entry picture.
2 hours ago, safado said:

Did SLIF ever worked on your game setup?

Normally having "Body Morph" enabled in Fillherup with SLIF detected box showing true, will send the values to the morph slider named in the entry "Inflation Morph 01,02, or 03".  It get listed in the SLIF Morph modus pages, but with the refactoring code adding the feature to type in your own bodymorph slider name in those entries it got glitchy.  Deselecting the "Body Morph" option in FillherUp will send the values to Default modus instead, and use your bodymorph percent values or nodes (SLIF setup).  Default modus depends on your SLIF settings (more control), while Morph modus goes straight to the morph slider.

Default modus because I disabled the "BODY morph" option. My SLIF morph percents values are "conservative" to preserve a nice figure with exaggerated values from mods.

Samples of SLIF and Fillherup interacting to morph the body, after an assault event. (hands show texture from BAC, not a glitch)

Reveal hidden contents

1314155874_SLIFbelly5.3look1.jpg.0999cf91f29088e10bd15cf28d404a1d.jpg

184505866_Fillherupentry1.jpg.f2795aa06ba0d0ebfb5d15dce50b393c.jpg

2089015791_SLIFfillherupentry1.jpg.474e49e9a0b7c9763628027371091616.jpg

Fillherup with "Body morph" enabled. It will register in SLIF Morph Modus page with specific morph slider name instead.

Reveal hidden contents

672843234_SLIFfillherupentry2.jpg.21e7a8b808cf03ee37c0c28f336bff46.jpg

Yes, it has. It registers and builds for MME and Fertility Mode. It just doesn't recognize FHU. I set it up for Morph Modus, initially I utilized the Lists and Morphs you showed in the picture there. That didn't work. Then I downloaded the Custom3BA List and Morphs posted sometime in last couple of weeks in the comments section of SLIF that someone created as an update for the current CBBE 3BA sliders, noticed the handling of MME and Fertility Mode actually got better but still no SLIF interaction with FHU. The mod works well enough by itself and doesn't interfere with mods handled by SLIF that I'm going to call it good enough. 

Edited by Jgoftl
3 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

Yes, it has. It registers and builds for MME and Fertility Mode. It just doesn't recognize FHU.

I think there were old patches for original FillHerUp, do not use any for baka version.

Try Falrim tools to check your save health and also try to purge Fillherup, so it can be reinitialized again.

Spoiler

1915765289_Falrimpurgefillherup.jpg.a0d67919fa68fc04239c5ae6a1e82fc9.jpg

On 7/31/2022 at 6:02 PM, LynErso666 said:

What gives with the new tickbox for "Inflation Framework"? That mod lost its support a while ago. It's useless to anyone using SE 1.6 or later.  LIke why have the box there if I can't toggle it? It's just stuck on as soon as I get into a game.

Nvm I guess you have to set the "sr_SLIF" variable to 0 manually for now. But that made inflation immediately start working. It uploads much faster now. I don't seem to have to change my outfit anymore, it updates very rapidly.

The new update is just great.

I also noticed it works a lot better than it used to with Fertility Mode, which used to have certain features simply not occur with FHU installed. Now FM is working as it should and updating fertility a lot neater. Really amazeballs, and I dig that it works better without SLIF now, because SLIF does not dig SL Hormones and possibly even the Anniversary Edition.

Amazing work, baka. 

Edited by LynErso666

Hello after some thought and experience with this mod i would like to ask for a possible update allowing for special actors for example Chloe from DL to be added as special exceptions allowing her to have a different cum amount , than nords that i would like to keep low , or maybe a special actor or follower modifier. And also a more lewd version of the expel cum that maybe you can try not losing cum and or it gets messy applying cum layers .

other than that the mod could maybe use vaginal and anal looseness like in but everything else seems to work perfectly 

On 8/5/2022 at 1:26 AM, LynErso666 said:

Nvm I guess you have to set the "sr_SLIF" variable to 0 manually for now. But that made inflation immediately start working. It uploads much faster now. I don't seem to have to change my outfit anymore, it updates very rapidly.

The new update is just great.

I also noticed it works a lot better than it used to with Fertility Mode, which used to have certain features simply not occur with FHU installed. Now FM is working as it should and updating fertility a lot neater. Really amazeballs, and I dig that it works better without SLIF now, because SLIF does not dig SL Hormones and possibly even the Anniversary Edition.

Amazing work, baka. 

How does one do that?

10 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

Yep, sorry, lol. I thought everyone does that. For example, I wouldn't be able to use partially broken mods or just Sexlab mods made for SE on AE 1.6 if I didn't do that for a dozen different mods. Fill Her Up has always felt like a partially broken mod. lol.

I actually have no problem with FillHerUp Baka and SLIF.   I just told @ZivZulander,  how to execute your recommendation to change that specific global.

1 minute ago, safado said:

I actually have no problem with FillHerUp Baka and SLIF.   I just told @ZivZulander,  how to execute your recommendation to change that specific global.

Thanks, by the way. Appreciate it. But I still can't get this to work consistently. Seems to break every other time or if I add a new animation set. Something must be catching the trigger event and stopping the animation, but CPU knows what. I could post a dozen questions, but I'll just keep trying. No sense wasting your time. It's just so frustrating. I tried with and without SLIF and get the same inconsistency. 

23 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

Yep, sorry, lol. I thought everyone does that. For example, I wouldn't be able to use partially broken mods or just Sexlab mods made for SE on AE 1.6 if I didn't do that for a dozen different mods. Fill Her Up has always felt like a partially broken mod. lol.

I take it you are running without SLIF loaded?

9 minutes ago, blibby said:

The author should use the projectile vomiting from the afflicted quest to expel oral cum.  lol

You mean this.....

Spoiler

2db2fca49103ce89951ab1302d404054-elder-s

7dc73676a4db0ac5b4186d5fca8ab00a-elder-s

Spoiler

?

The problem with projectiles is that some mods that alter combat will make them always "hurt" and trigger a battle, or combined with a cloth/armor endurance mod will degrade it on contact.

Edited by safado
On 8/7/2022 at 12:33 AM, ZivZulander said:

Thanks, by the way. Appreciate it. But I still can't get this to work consistently. Seems to break every other time or if I add a new animation set. Something must be catching the trigger event and stopping the animation, but CPU knows what. I could post a dozen questions, but I'll just keep trying. No sense wasting your time. It's just so frustrating. I tried with and without SLIF and get the same inconsistency. 

I see the problem. It's important that you clean you save files. I had saves with hanging scripts, cleaned them, and the mod works.

I'm getting this error in my papyrus. Fillherup Baka seems to work, but then it will randomly lag the game out.  I have inflation framework and baka fill her up. 

Any clues? 

[08/15/2022 - 01:30:45AM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [sr_inflateQuest (32000D63)].sr_inflatequest.isPlugged() - "sr_inflateQuest.psc" Line 1990
    [sr_inflateQuest (32000D63)].sr_inflatequest.OnUpdateGameTime() - "sr_inflateQuest.psc" Line ?