On 8/19/2021 at 5:08 AM, huanrenfeng said:

Wow, thanks for patching it. I'll be active on Skyrim recently and try to update the mod with the fix.

I have been tracking this mod for a while. Tried it when it first cam out but dropped it due to the openly flirt system not being developed. I have to ask, is that still being worked on? It looked very promising

20 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I have been tracking this mod for a while. Tried it when it first cam out but dropped it due to the openly flirt system not being developed. I have to ask, is that still being worked on? It looked very promising

the same here... i have a question for you, perhaps you can give me a tip: my stalkers, before reach me, suddenly starts to walk backwards and "you have lost your stalker" message... i was said to me it was a bug, but i still dont know ho to fix it... any clue/suggestion?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I run Loot, it gives me a warning on SkyUI_SE.esp:

"Another mod seems to be overwriting one of this module's essential files. Please ensure you're using this module's version of scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex."

And, when I look for mods overriding that file, I find this mod.

But I did not see any mention of how to get this mod to work with SkyUI -- on the file page or in this thread.

Edit: it looks like ski_playerloadgamealias is in SkyUI's bsa. And, it looks like it was included in this mod by mistake. So it's probably best to just delete the copy provided by this game. (My copies of this file from this mod and from skyui are the same length but do not exactly match.)

Edited by sen4mi
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As some of the replies in this thread seem to indicate that almost anything can be achieved through the json files, can anyone tell me how I can make this mod ignore followers as stalkers?? Honestly, I'd love it if followers could intervene when she's being harassed, but I'd at LEAST like to make them incapable of harassing her in the first place, and I have no knowledge of json files. When I open them up in hopes of customizing this mod, they layout is completely alien to me, and I just don't know what to change or how to change it... :(

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...