Public Plaything LE & SE

View File

Public Plaything LE & SE

My new mod. It let NPCs harass you constantly, with

1. talking,
  2. force talking,
  3. struggle bar,
  4. temporary escape,
  5. dialog JSON customization and more features.

• Try it! There's MCM and also a lesser power menu. I made a manual for customization but it's dated. I'll make a new one when I'm healthy.

• Different behaviors of the aggressor are called Actions. There are 5 actions for now but you can create your own actions.

• Not all the actions have struggle bar. If you see a struggle bar, you need to reduce the struggle bar to zero to escape or proceed the action.

• Different action has different escaping logic.

• Sometimes the aggressor talks to you, sometimes you need to talk to the aggressor

• The dialog progress is automatic. You don't need to activate the aggressor. (After all, he approaches to you, not the other way around)

• There's also an Openly Flirt feature, although it's not completed yet.

• Toggle Translation option tries to solve this problem: When the stalker reaches you from behind, he can either teleport to the center of you, or the mod can translate him slowly toward you. Both method are not perfect. You can toggle it on and off to see which way is better.
  •  
  • Openly Flirt and Stalk are two different assaulting method. Only Stalk method will use the json file for now.

Demo1

Requires:

SKSE, SexLab Framework, JContainer, UIExtension

Currently Conflict with SLHH

Installation

Install the file through a mod manager.

Run FNIS.

(For LE,) According to the comments, you'd better get JContainer 3.3 and put it at the bottom of your mod order.

More

Changelog

It uses Babo's 4 animations. But all other much more animation files are all made by Huan. Tell me if you think I'm not allowed to include other people's files and I'll delete them. Don't worry, I can make animation too.

I'm currently not completely healthy. I'll improve the description later.

Check out my Patreon! I release debugging versions there. With patrons' help I can buy more medicines, pay back my debts, or improve my foods, and therefore, make more and better mods for you.

Permission:

You can use my animation files freely as long as you talked to me first.

However, you can't modify the mod framework itself. But editing JSON file is fine and recommended.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/01/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SexLab Framework, JContainer, UIExtension
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

12 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

when the bar gets full nothing happens.

Do i miss some requirement not listed?

Which action are you talking about?

Right, I didn't mention that, each json file is an Action. It's just a way I call it.

And don't forget to run FNIS.

13 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Which action are you talking about?

Right, I didn't mention that, each json file is an Action. It's just a way I call it.

And don't forget to run FNIS.

darkfender666 is talking about the STRUGGLE BAR, that appears, when you have a STALKER that attacks you. The struggle bar, just stays at full and no sex attack scene starts. I had the same problem.

3 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

darkfender666 is talking about the STRUGGLE BAR, that appears, when you have a STALKER that attacks you. The struggle bar, just stays at full and no sex attack scene starts. I had the same problem.

I'm asking about which action, because not every action has struggle bar.

You need to click right and left mouse button constantly to make it shrink.

39 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Right, I didn't mention that you need to reduce the struggle bar to zero, by clicking the mouse button.

Sorry for omitting details. I'm not in a good shape.

Reducing it to zero is not the problem, its that nothing happens, when you leave it at full. It just stays there, at a full struggle bar. No sex scene fires up.

STALKER = STRUGGLE BAR

I gave it a try. As darkfender666 and Krazyone said, nothing happened after a stalker approached my character and the struggle bar filled. My character was just standing around, while the stalker stayed crouching.

When changing to "Openly flirt", I only got "Hey baby! Nice boobs!" during my tests. When choosing the first option, they left, while the second option said there are no groping animations, and nothing happened.

I'll keep following the mod, as it sounds promising.

Let me think about it.

The struggle bar doesn't reduce it self, but grow itself.

Yes, it can trigger SexLab Sex.

Why does it not trigger anything?

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

when you leave it at full. It just stays there, at a full struggle bar

Yes, you shouldn't leave it at full, you reduce it to zero and then another event should happen.

Try to test different action and tell me which action was wrong.

10 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Is there any plans to make this into a small quest of such? like have events triggered rather than force the events to happen via inventory? Sorta like (Get Stripped, Again!)?

Yes, I have plans on my mod Huan's Adventures for using PP in the plot

I don't know if it's something on my end or actually a fault of the mod, but with this mod installed my windows cursor becomes unlocked and will scroll across to my second monitor. It doesn't appear on the screen in-game, only on the second monitor, and if I try to click any time when it is visible on the second monitor I get pulled out of game and can't go back in. I have isolated the issue to this mod being active but, again, don't know if the problem is the mod itself or a combination of errors on my part; I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

46 minutes ago, JSam2580 said:

I don't know if it's something on my end or actually a fault of the mod, but with this mod installed my windows cursor becomes unlocked and will scroll across to my second monitor. It doesn't appear on the screen in-game, only on the second monitor, and if I try to click any time when it is visible on the second monitor I get pulled out of game and can't go back in. I have isolated the issue to this mod being active but, again, don't know if the problem is the mod itself or a combination of errors on my part; I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

The PP comes with "Huan's SKSE plugin" which has a feature to toggle your windows cursor. You might accidentally enabled that.

trigger the console and type "huanTestFunc1"

See this demo:

Skyrim 11_2_2020 2_54_15 AM.png

10 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Let me think about it.

The struggle bar doesn't reduce it self, but grow itself. The struggle bar works, it goes up, it goes down when freeing yourself.

Yes, it can trigger SexLab Sex. No, it can't trigger SexLab Sex. ( If your version triggers SexLab Sex, then the problem is on my end. )

Why does it not trigger anything?

Yes, you shouldn't leave it at full, you reduce it to zero and then another event should happen. Yes, it throws the person across the room, when you win the struggle.

Try to test different action and tell me which action was wrong. See green text for answers...

I hope you get well soon, the mod can wait. Just look after yourself, getting well is your first priority... :)