Guest AthenaESIV
35 minutes ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hi i didnt say anything i just asked a question... cause i could not find a difference in the description...but i will try it first and then make conclusions! thanks!

It's a really good mod with great customization features. You can easily rewrite all the dialog in it however you like, and even edit how things progress. Highly recommended. 

I use this and Horrible Harassment and enjoy both, they play nice together from what I've seen.

Was having fun testing this mod, interesting truly :D

Personaly, saw just one downside, when I choose some mod of forced sex, I look for features which let's you exclude good npc's somehow, so was not cool be chased by Ysolda :D

Would love to leave that part for some not so important/bad characters, city guards maybe, to put them in conditions ?

Ok, now I can disable auto sex scenes from Sexlab Adventures, Public Plaything does it in more interesting ways IMO.

Thanks !

Loving what you have set up so far. It's working out great. I do have a suggestion.

When they grab you from behind in the pussy grope animation, You are given three options to respond:

1. I'm so horny

2. Sexy isn't it?

3. Get off me!

while the third one throws them off, the first two do the same thing. What if one of those options was more like horrible harassment (Another favorite mod) Where you can plead with them to stop, And if you succeed they stop following, if you fail they remove an item of clothing or even force you to drop it. Maybe each time you try to resist it gets harder?

Didn't know if this was feasible. It's just a thought I had.

Keep up the good work!

On 4/20/2021 at 1:35 AM, MainMansrevenge said:

Loving what you have set up so far. It's working out great. I do have a suggestion.

When they grab you from behind in the pussy grope animation, You are given three options to respond:

1. I'm so horny

2. Sexy isn't it?

3. Get off me!

while the third one throws them off, the first two do the same thing. What if one of those options was more like horrible harassment (Another favorite mod) Where you can plead with them to stop, And if you succeed they stop following, if you fail they remove an item of clothing or even force you to drop it. Maybe each time you try to resist it gets harder?

Didn't know if this was feasible. It's just a thought I had.

Keep up the good work!

Good idea. Of course it's feasible. By editing the json file you can get this plot immediately

On 4/16/2021 at 3:48 AM, Artful Dodger said:

Was having fun testing this mod, interesting truly :D

Personaly, saw just one downside, when I choose some mod of forced sex, I look for features which let's you exclude good npc's somehow, so was not cool be chased by Ysolda :D

Would love to leave that part for some not so important/bad characters, city guards maybe, to put them in conditions ?

Ok, now I can disable auto sex scenes from Sexlab Adventures, Public Plaything does it in more interesting ways IMO.

Thanks !

Good idea. This should be implemented in the next version. Thanks!

16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The mod never triggers any actions. It is enabled and all conditions are disabled to make it easier but nothing happens.

I works for me, although sometimes I have to manually trigger it. Look through your mod list and see if any have similar triggers, You may have a conflict.

Eg: Sexist Guards will conflict with Horrible Harassment if you have the bump dialogue enabled.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

So far this mod is great! At first I was discouraged until I found the solution to move JContainers to the bottom of my load order.

But I do have an issue with three of the json actions: 2_huan_gropeassandfeet, 5_yuni_touchingboobs and 6_huan_simplegropeass. It's just an eternal loop of a single animation and non-interactive dialogue. Struggle hotkeys have no effect, the animations don't advance stages as far as I can tell, and I let it play and walked away for a good ten minutes and it never ended. I tried every button I could think of, and couldn't advance it, only the emergency key (N) had an effect. Is there something I'm missing? It may be something in the json files, but I don't know anything about scripting or json files, so I wouldn't be able to spot or fix any error or typo.

My mod setup is for testing, so it's ONLY this mod, requirements, body replacers, USLEEP, SkyUI, and XP32's skeleton. FNIS was run with no errors or warnings.

For me the mod is for some reason super broken. It doesn't trigger on its own. I tried all settings. When i use the "start now" button, I get stalked, the stalker stands behind me and nothing happenes other than the struggle bar appears. No animation or dialogue, even after waiting for 30 seconds. After struggeling it down, the stalker pushes away and it starts from new. When I trigger an animation with the magic menu, the animation starts, but the dialogue loops and leads to nothing. When i have the struggle bar down, the same dialogue appears again.

I disabled all mods which could conflict with it and even started a clean save, but nothing worked. Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

I thought of an idea: what if one of the variants of the scene will remove the clothes from the our heroine and then this "thief" will either start running away and then disappeared or disappeared immediately with a message like: "your clothes were stolen" and then you will have to ask the merchants about it. Yes, it sounds like something inarticulate and difficult. But in principle, the idea is to go without clothes while trying to find it and thus more often trigger events with harassment.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there, first than nothing THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!! Your work is so great!!!! And i hope you are feeling better already...

I have some questions:

1, it was working great, but suddenly: once spoted, stalkers starts to walk backward and "you has lost your stalker"... any clue?

2, "no boobies groping animation impleneted yet"... I see other people with the same query... still WIP? In that case, ill wait anxiously

3, jc 3.3.... i have read all the posts, and nobody menction that JC is already 4.1something... i cant find jc3.3... am i missing something?

Again, thanks, and sorry to bother you with, perhaps, newby questions.

Ill apreaciate any light.

On 6/20/2021 at 6:40 PM, Agnot said:

hi there, first than nothing THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!! Your work is so great!!!! And i hope you are feeling better already...

I have some questions:

1, it was working great, but suddenly: once spoted, stalkers starts to walk backward and "you has lost your stalker"... any clue?

2, "no boobies groping animation impleneted yet"... I see other people with the same query... still WIP? In that case, ill wait anxiously

3, jc 3.3.... i have read all the posts, and nobody menction that JC is already 4.1something... i cant find jc3.3... am i missing something?

this is working for me, my issue with this is sometime there is no dialogue selection at all, i think its overwritten. cuz i have bunch of sexlab mods. 

nvm author did say it is still WIP, maybe thats why i dont get any dialogue selection.

good mood btw

Edited by bokepNgentot
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 7:40 PM, Agnot said:

I have some questions:

Thanks. I'm feeling much better. 

1. It's so weird. Must be a bug.

2. I thought I used horrible harassment's boobies animation?

3. are you using LE or SE? They are different in  JC version

On 6/24/2021 at 11:53 PM, bokepNgentot said:

this is working for me, my issue with this is sometime there is no dialogue selection at all, i think its overwritten. cuz i have bunch of sexlab mods. 

nvm author did say it is still WIP, maybe thats why i dont get any dialogue selection.

good mood btw

Some mods that mingles with dialog machanisms would break this mod. The mod uses a SKSE plugin that detect dialog text and changes them to the one you wrote in the JSON.

On 7/5/2021 at 8:09 PM, huanrenfeng said:

Thanks. I'm feeling much better. 

1. It's so weird. Must be a bug.

2. I thought I used horrible harassment's boobies animation?

3. are you using LE or SE? They are different in  JC version

HI THERE!!! Thanks so much for your reply, im happy youre feeling better!

I dont know what to say, perhaps is a problem with my device, but so far (and i tried to re install over and over), no boobs options for me... im looking forward to try a next update, i found the approaching concept the funniest so far :)

Im using SE

Guest AthenaESIV

Glad you are feeling better Huan, I hope things continue to improve :)

Thanks for all the great mods, this one has been one I continue using for many save games.

Guest AthenaESIV

I think the only big issue I run into with this mod is anytime I try to assign an f-key in another mod's MCM I get this message:

image.png.87e3a4105788652d169572d3e1addeda.png

This key is already mapped to:
'PublicPlaything:StruggleKey'
(Public Plaything)

Are you sure you want to continue?

Is that an issue with my setup? It happens in any MCM, with any function key.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 4:11 AM, AthenaESIV said:

I think the only big issue I run into with this mod is anytime I try to assign an f-key in another mod's MCM I get this message:

image.png.87e3a4105788652d169572d3e1addeda.png

Is that an issue with my setup? It happens in any MCM, with any function key.

Also happened to me and I checked and it's just a minor logic error on an if condition, nothing wrong with your setup, did a quick fix on the MCM script.

hope huan does not mind try this file and see if it works for you.

hss_mcm.pex

Edited by tygct
20 hours ago, tygct said:

Also happened to me and I checked and it's just a minor logic error on an if condition, nothing wrong with your setup, did a quick fix on the MCM script.

hope huan does not mind try this file and see if it works for you.

hss_mcm.pex 15.36 kB · 1 download

Wow, thanks for patching it. I'll be active on Skyrim recently and try to update the mod with the fix.

3 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Wow, thanks for patching it. I'll be active on Skyrim recently and try to update the mod with the fix.

np man! forgot to mention the changes i made tho so you dont have to decompile the .pex file.

it just this condition inside "GetCustomControl" function.

if keyCode == hss.struggleLeftKey || hss.struggleRightKey as Bool
	return "PublicPlaything:StruggleKey"

to:

if keyCode == hss.struggleLeftKey || keyCode == hss.struggleRightKey
	return "PublicPlaything:StruggleKey"

Edited by tygct