On 12/13/2020 at 6:33 PM, chompchomp said:

the context when the stalker is triggered is sometimes a bit off. For exemple when you are already in a sexlab scene or when you're already in a dialogue. I don't know if it's possible to givre each action a set of conditions to fulfill for trigger ? For exemple, if there are no guard or other NPC in sight, if player is naked or bounded, or simply at night ? Those kinds of things.

Don't worry. This is what I'm going to implement next.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have tried the mod and really like it. It has a lot of potential to become a very good sexual harassment mod.

I have a few suggestions / bugs here:

1. Sometimes you get stuck after having conversation (Happened to me in Grope Butt). I can't even use shout button to bring up the menu for some reason. My guess is because the struggle bar uses left and right mouse buttons. Sometimes it causes my character to be stuck in weapons sheath position.

2. The Grope Butt conversation dialogue stage 2, you can choose "get off!", "why not take my pants off?" and "I'm horny". If you choose the first 2 it leads to nowhere. 

3. When I run away from stalker, the stalker never gives up no matter how far away I am.

4. When sex begins only the main armor is undressed, but halfway through the sex scene all clothing pieces are undressed somehow.

5. Would be nice if you can adjust positions for each actor like SexLab does. Since my character has more thicc body and currently hands would clip through.

6. Would also be nice if we can have free camera option.

7. You might want stalkers to automatically unequip everything in their hands before animations start.

On 12/16/2020 at 10:27 PM, Skyfry428 said:

Just want to clarify exactly what I meant, Bjorlam, the carriage driver groped my ass, and telling him to get off before you have him take off your pants also causes things to bug out a little bit, but after your pants are removed, this is what gets stuck in every npc's dialog options.

20201216222421_1.jpg

yeah I encountered this too.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the mod briefly.  In its' incomplete state I'm not using it (I know, I know, being patient) but there was one aspect shaping up I appreciate - a *lot* of the mods here are pretty heavy on not just the misogyny, but a degradation fetish.  I'm not here to kink-shame, but it's a little tiresome to see tons and tons of mods that assume I want a bunch of puritanical hypocrites running Skyrim.  So having at least one public behavior mod where it's possible to just be a slut lookin' to have some fun between (...or during) adventures?  Yeah, definitely more my thing.   So thanks for that!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a really awesome framework.

Could you please do a few clarifications on the guide?

- in the FNIS list, there are some animations with the event hss_action, does this mean anything? It appears to just do a normal action.
- It looks like there is some dialogue added using the CK, but some dialogue added in the json. Is there a difference? Could you just add dialogue completely in the json?
- The animation code is actually for the next step? e.g. in 2_huan.json the code for step 0 is 0x01 (I think), start animation. The code for step 1 is 0x102, unrelated to animations, however the animation playing in the video is clearly hss_2_step1_A1, similar for 401 (0x1001) -> 3 (0x182)

Also, can you give more clarification on the following codes:

0x80 - no index change - in 2_huan, step 50 can jump to step 502, however it also doesn't change because of the no index change.
0x2000 - no resume loopingaction - unclear what this does.
0x8000 - startnext action, this happens in 2_huan 502, however 502 also has an abnormal index jump to 3, which doesn't appear to happen.

8 hours ago, gutieashl said:

- in the FNIS list, there are some animations with the event hss_action, does this mean anything? It appears to just do a normal action.
- It looks like there is some dialogue added using the CK, but some dialogue added in the json. Is there a difference? Could you just add dialogue completely in the json?
- The animation code is actually for the next step? e.g. in 2_huan.json the code for step 0 is 0x01 (I think), start animation. The code for step 1 is 0x102, unrelated to animations, however the animation playing in the video is clearly hss_2_step1_A1, similar for 401 (0x1001) -> 3 (0x182)

0x80 - no index change - in 2_huan, step 50 can jump to step 502, however it also doesn't change because of the no index change.
0x8000 - startnext action, this happens in 2_huan 502, however 502 also has an abnormal index jump to 3, which doesn't appear to happen.

- ignore hss_action.  Just keep in mind that this is also essential but not players' concern.

- You can just add dialog completely in JSON. the reason of the dialogues in CK is simple. Some are made earlier before the json function even made, and some are support for the JSON dialog integration.

- some step like step 0, step -1, step -2 are not acting in a normal way. It is designed to do so. 

I've not been modding on PP for about a month and I forget all the codes. So let me study it for several weeks.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:27 AM, Skyfry428 said:

Just want to clarify exactly what I meant, Bjorlam, the carriage driver groped my ass, and telling him to get off before you have him take off your pants also causes things to bug out a little bit, but after your pants are removed, this is what gets stuck in every npc's dialog options.

20201216222421_1.jpg

The bug is fixed in the new version. Try it!

On 2/5/2021 at 4:51 AM, gutieashl said:

Let me explain to you the codes.

• Yeah the animation code is for the next step. The reason for this is that it first calculate what is the next step, then if you call PlayAnim, it plays the animation for the current step, which is the calculated next step.
  •  
  • Step 50 doesn't jump to step 502 directly. It stays at step 50, because of the 0x80; then if you click certain dialog, it jumps to step 502. There's no issue here. Think about it again.
  •  
  • Looping action is a word I use to describe the action of talking constantly of the stalker. The stalker talks every several seconds, try to advance the scene. It's what "looping action" means. Maybe I need a better word for this.
  •  
  • In 502, the thing happens is that it first go to step3, then execute code in step3. This is why 0x8000 is used, to execute the code you switched to. By using 0x8000 you can execute limitless chain of steps.

This looks interesting and promising! I really like the customization via json!

Do all json customizations end with a SL animation (or escape)? Any thought on triggering other mod dialog (especially if lost the struggle)? Somehow reference the mod's dialog topic for formid? Could really extend the possibilities.

Same for having the NPC force the PC to: drink something specific (e.g. lactacid, SLEN aphro potion), equip something specific (e.g DD, parasite armor), lose gold, etc. Could really open possibilities.

In json, may be interesting to have conditions. Make options dependent if NPC is male/female, part of specific faction, specific race, etc...

Thanks!

Downloaded SE version just now. Ran FNIS. Have all requirements.

Tried testing out the mod: Stalker comes up to me sneaking, gets behind, but no groping animation or anything plays. He's just crouching there behind me during the whole thing. Everything else seems to be functioning though.

7 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

Tried testing out the mod: Stalker comes up to me sneaking, gets behind, but no groping animation or anything plays. He's just crouching there behind me during the whole thing. Everything else seems to be functioning though.

same

On 2/14/2021 at 2:05 PM, huanrenfeng said:

Let me explain to you the codes.

• Yeah the animation code is for the next step. The reason for this is that it first calculate what is the next step, then if you call PlayAnim, it plays the animation for the current step, which is the calculated next step.
  •  
  • Step 50 doesn't jump to step 502 directly. It stays at step 50, because of the 0x80; then if you click certain dialog, it jumps to step 502. There's no issue here. Think about it again.
  •  
  • Looping action is a word I use to describe the action of talking constantly of the stalker. The stalker talks every several seconds, try to advance the scene. It's what "looping action" means. Maybe I need a better word for this.
  •  
  • In 502, the thing happens is that it first go to step3, then execute code in step3. This is why 0x8000 is used, to execute the code you switched to. By using 0x8000 you can execute limitless chain of steps.

Thanks for the clarifications.

21 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll test it.

Sorry. I tested it with a new save, with no issues. The animation played as usual.

21 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll test it.

Sorry. I tested it with a new save, with no issues. The animation played as usual.

I've tested this for SE and I didn't have any in regards to animations playing. The only event that I do have issues with occasionally is the one where the stalker starts by touching your ass. The struggle bar sometimes doesn't come up and I get stuck in that animation and have to reload the game. Another issue with that same event is that the it will sometimes get hung up on the second set of Dialogue after "what are you doing". It will then just keep looping the same dialogue after doing the struggle meter I then also have to reload my game after this in order to get out of the animation. 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:17 AM, huanrenfeng said:

What about other anims?

Yeap. SLHH indeed conflicts with this mod, also i think you should write mod requirements like Jcontainers 3.3 etc.

Actually this mod is a great idea, we are all waiting for u to finish animations and add some new actions like ass slap, hey baby nice ass etc