Oh yeah, it should conflict with SLHH, I'll make changes in the next version, renaming the animation files. 

(I left the animation file names as be because I want to honor the original animatior. But if you all playing SLHH along with this mod, nothing good will happen.)

I've already mentioned JContainer 3.3, so guys who hinted me that, you probably didn't read the whole mod description carefully.

Also try to support my patreon if you can, and if you want new features sooner. My health condition is not well currently.

Downloaded for SE, but the agressor keeps groping on animations without a struggling bar for what seems to be forever (I let the mod run for about 5 minutes). I was expecting something to happen, but it seems like the only way out of it is by using the force reset option. I have tried both with and without debug mode.

The agressor also keeps repeating the same dialogue over and over

5 hours ago, Player80 said:

Downloaded for SE, but the agressor keeps groping on animations without a struggling bar for what seems to be forever (I let the mod run for about 5 minutes). I was expecting something to happen, but it seems like the only way out of it is by using the force reset option. I have tried both with and without debug mode.

The agressor also keeps repeating the same dialogue over and over

Thanks for the feedback. And a note that if the "no struggle bar" bug happens, you don't have to wait.  You can still struggle without the struggle bar. Yes, just click your struggle button( left and right mouse by default). If you can successfully advance the scene, that means that the struggle bar disappears for no reason. 

I thought I fixed the bug but based on your feedback I didn't.

Also it's better if you tell us which action are you playing, and which dialogue is he repeating.

The mod seems to work fine for me but for some reason when I get approached with "nice boobs", the conversation ends and I get a message "Since the boobs groping animation is not implemented yet the conversation ends".

Did I do something incorrectly or is it just not implemented yet in SE ?

On 2/26/2021 at 7:15 PM, huanrenfeng said:

Thanks for the feedback. And a note that if the "no struggle bar" bug happens, you don't have to wait.  You can still struggle without the struggle bar. Yes, just click your struggle button( left and right mouse by default). If you can successfully advance the scene, that means that the struggle bar disappears for no reason. 

I thought I fixed the bug but based on your feedback I didn't.

Also it's better if you tell us which action are you playing, and which dialogue is he repeating.

On 2/28/2021 at 2:26 PM, Dajovve said:

The mod seems to work fine for me but for some reason when I get approached with "nice boobs", the conversation ends and I get a message "Since the boobs groping animation is not implemented yet the conversation ends".

Did I do something incorrectly or is it just not implemented yet in SE ?

Same for me on both, also I get approached when i have dialogue turned on in the middle of a sex scene.

I think this mod is super cool and really immersive for my female PC but It's kinda gamebreaking when she's on her knees in the middle of a scene and some one walks up and breaks the scene.

Ahh. I think I found the cause of the "No StruggleBar" bug

It's kind of boring, because it's just caused by the game engine itself.

Some times, the game just simply skip the first animation of a series of animation

Sadly, one of my action involves triggering an event in the first animation

And that event will make the struggle bar show up... So...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

This mod seems to walk really well for me consistently and I appreciate how easy you made dialog customization, that is always an amazing feature in mods.

There is something peculiar that I honestly am not sure if it comes from this mod... NPCs seems to always face the player, even when they are backing away. Does anyone else have this issue and know what mod causes it? Like I said unsure if it is a quirk of this mod or something completely different. Thanks!

Guest AthenaESIV

FYI from what I can tell (again maybe another mod triggers this), it seems once they are selected as an assaulter, they face the character even when walking / running away from them to get around any obsticles.

Once they fail the assault, instead of returning to their normal routine, they just stand there looking at that player, if you run in circles around them they spin around to face the PC.

Talking to the NPC seems to fix this and return them to their normal behavior.

IF it is this mod, perhaps it is a conflict with the popular AI Overhaul mod? Any other users who have noticed this and found a solution, feedback much appreciated!

I just had that same issue but in my case is with my followers. One of them just starts staring at me and if I walk around him he just turns towards me. Is very annoying because they can't attack since they are always facing you. Talking to them didn't fix the issue and using the "force reset" from the debug menu didn't do anything either, I had to reload and try to trigger the stalker event.

I've also noticed that disabling the "Sexlab RDS" mod reduces this issue.

Also, it would be nice if there was a "no follower" button or something in my opinion. Other than that the mod is pretty good.

I have the same issue as some people. Stalker walks up behind me but just crouches. I can mash m1 and m2 to escape just fine. Also, flirting seems to be working alright. I don't have any other approach mods, and this mod is overwriting everything else in my load order. I also ran FNIS, obviously.

On 3/31/2021 at 10:04 PM, ck2modfan said:

can you please release the source? may help understand the mechanics. and to allow for personal tweaks if necessary.

Hi ck2modfan. I know your concern. The source code is very easy to get with some tools. However, I don't want to release it directly because I have my own thoughts on the mod. If you have any questions or suggestions you get tell me about it. But I don't want to see any tweak mod in public for now.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:47 AM, shunter said:

I have the same issue as some people. Stalker walks up behind me but just crouches. I can mash m1 and m2 to escape just fine. Also, flirting seems to be working alright. I don't have any other approach mods, and this mod is overwriting everything else in my load order. I also ran FNIS, obviously.

Do you  mean you aer not getting animations?

On 3/29/2021 at 4:03 PM, Intronacious said:

What are the conditions to trigger a stalker? Would really like to be able to set them in the MCM. Stuff like being naked, unarmed or the npcs arousal could have an impact for example.

It's under developing. I've implement time, arousal and sex condition in the Patreon version.

On 3/26/2021 at 9:11 AM, Moneido said:

I just had that same issue but in my case is with my followers. One of them just starts staring at me and if I walk around him he just turns towards me. Is very annoying because they can't attack since they are always facing you. Talking to them didn't fix the issue and using the "force reset" from the debug menu didn't do anything either, I had to reload and try to trigger the stalker event.

I've also noticed that disabling the "Sexlab RDS" mod reduces this issue.

Also, it would be nice if there was a "no follower" button or something in my opinion. Other than that the mod is pretty good.

Well, it's an interesting bug. Thanks for the report! I'm going to make the option as soon as possible.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, huanrenfeng said:

Do you  mean you aer not getting animations?

Sorry, you were right. The issue was on my end. I had JContainers installed and enabled, and Mod Organizer 2 didn't show it being overwritten by anything, but I tried moving it further down my mod list just to be sure and your mod suddenly started working. So if anyone is having the same issue as I was, try installing it and making sure it has priority over everything else in your load orders.

17 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hi.. this mod is the same as horible harrasment? or it adds something new?  is i have both will they conflict?

It's a completely new mod. Don't say "the same". I work hard for it. It's not cool.

Please try the mod first and talk later. Edit some dialogs and you'll understand how cool the feature is.

They will conflict because they are all restricting Player. 

Update from 0.09 to 0.10 or newer version: Run FNIS again.

Changelog from 0.09 to 0.12:

0.12(4-13-2021) 

1. Add new conditions: nude, unarmed, heavy Armor, follower
  2. New Emergency Button “N” for escaping from assaulting immediately.

0.11(3-11-2021) 

1. Add new conditions: male, female, day, night, arousal for PC or NPC, LOS, and distance
  2. Make Debug Disabled by default

0.10(3-5-2021) 

1. Fixed a bug that when you toggled “Enable Mod” off, you sometimes still get assaulted
  2. Add toggle for Notification and Conditions in MCM
  3. Add 2 condition toggle: Indoors only and Outdoors only. You can’t let them both on or you’ll absolutely get no assaulters.
  4. Rename animation file names to avoid confliction with SLHH. Note that I don’t recommend play along with SLHH. It’s just a easy thing to do, not for any mods.
  5. Add an new action. It’s a simplified version of huan_2, the assaulter just grope you and will rape you. Simple two step action.
  6. Add a new button in the debug power to test the conditions. Now the old “Start Test” button will ignore the conditions you set and start an action immidiately, but the “Start Test with Conditions” respect the conditions.
5 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

It's a completely new mod. Don't say "the same". I work hard for it. It's not cool.

Please try the mod first and talk later. Edit some dialogs and you'll understand how cool the feature is.

They will conflict because they are all restricting Player. 

hi i didnt say anything i just asked a question... cause i could not find a difference in the description...but i will try it first and then make conclusions! thanks!