This seems really interesting! It's kind of similar to Sexlab Approach and Sexlab Aroused. Can't wait to see this develop a bit more like if you don't struggle out in a set amount of time the aggressor just moves on to the next (more sexual) action until actual sex animations take place. Or crowds can gather from the actions and possibly even join in if there are open animations for it like MMF. 

Get well soon! And I'm following this :D

1 hour ago, Kameronn said:

This seems really interesting! It's kind of similar to Sexlab Approach and Sexlab Aroused. Can't wait to see this develop a bit more like if you don't struggle out in a set amount of time the aggressor just moves on to the next (more sexual) action until actual sex animations take place. Or crowds can gather from the actions and possibly even join in if there are open animations for it like MMF. 

Get well soon! And I'm following this :D

Thanks!

Also, did you notice that you can edit the JSON file by your self to achieve what you described? And also I think the babo action fits what you described that the aggressor can move on to the next (see the demo1).

The crowds idea is great.

So, for hiding windows cursor i just need to turn off a SKSE plugin? Or there has a function to hiding it?
this plugin ruins the game for me, simply because the Windows cursor flies to the edge of the screen and minimizes the skyrim client as if I were in windowed mode. Is there a way to fix this problem?

14 hours ago, staspidaras said:

So, for hiding windows cursor i just need to turn off a SKSE plugin? Or there has a function to hiding it?
this plugin ruins the game for me, simply because the Windows cursor flies to the edge of the screen and minimizes the skyrim client as if I were in windowed mode. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Did you see the other comments? I've answered the question before.

14 hours ago, staspidaras said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156113-public-plaything/?do=findComment&comment=3185053

Good mod idea and base dynamic implementation using JContainer!

However, there are some inputs from me:

• Need to tidy up menus, wording, and codes implementation
    • Integrate all PC's power menus to MCM, most people doesn't like the debug option in their power / character menus (even if you make it optional, but at least make it won't appear at the first time after you've installed the mod)
    • MCM options need brief and clear explanations, most of the options are not clear
    • Debug message are not user friendly and not so "lore friendly"
    • Better dialogue wording, make it more "lore friendly"
    • Sometimes the harassment keep looping without end
    • Got error message "Warning: access to non-existing object..." that will the stalker stuck still after successfully approached the PC and the animation would not play
  • Struggle using keyboard's keys instead of mouse clicks (i.e. A and D keys)
  • Boobs fondle animation is really nice option, but could you please use an animation that would like make PC struggle against the harassment? The current doesn't look like that
  • Need facial expression during harassment, like Babo's SLHH Expansion
  • Add an option in MCM to scale the height for both PC and harasser, in order to create a better animation alignment

What is your plan for improving this mod? If you have a scheduled plan for this mod, I'm sure more people will support you on your Patreon.

But most importantly, I hope you will get healthy soon, and take a break even for a long time if you need to.

11 hours ago, krocoz said:

Good mod idea and base dynamic implementation using JContainer!

However, there are some inputs from me:

• Need to tidy up menus, wording, and codes implementation
    • Integrate all PC's power menus to MCM, most people doesn't like the debug option in their power / character menus (even if you make it optional, but at least make it won't appear at the first time after you've installed the mod)
    • MCM options need brief and clear explanations, most of the options are not clear
    • Debug message are not user friendly and not so "lore friendly"
    • Better dialogue wording, make it more "lore friendly"
    • Sometimes the harassment keep looping without end
    • Got error message "Warning: access to non-existing object..." that will the stalker stuck still after successfully approached the PC and the animation would not play
  • Struggle using keyboard's keys instead of mouse clicks (i.e. A and D keys)
  • Boobs fondle animation is really nice option, but could you please use an animation that would like make PC struggle against the harassment? The current doesn't look like that
  • Need facial expression during harassment, like Babo's SLHH Expansion
  • Add an option in MCM to scale the height for both PC and harasser, in order to create a better animation alignment

What is your plan for improving this mod? If you have a scheduled plan for this mod, I'm sure more people will support you on your Patreon.

But most importantly, I hope you will get healthy soon, and take a break even for a long time if you need to.

Thank you for your kind words and suggestions!

All of your suggestions are very useful and constructive. I'll adopt them.

Since you have these details about improvement, now my plan is simply following your suggestions and implement them one by one.

Also, about making PC struggle against the harassment, since it's a JSON based mod, you can modify the JSON file yourself to achieve that. ( Of course if it's so hard, I can do it. But I often adopt patrons' ideas first. )

Yeah I'm still recovering. The mod is not mature, I know that deeply. I just released it right after I got sick, because I don't want the world to wait (If I died before I release the mod, isn't it a tragedy? ).

And I'll improve the mod immediately once I'm healthy.

One good thing about modders who have a patreon account, that is you don't need to worry if the modder is willing to improve a mod.

As long as I have one patron, I'm willing to improve my mods.

5 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Thank you for your kind words and suggestions!

All of your suggestions are very useful and constructive. I'll adopt them.

Since you have these details about improvement, now my plan is simply following your suggestions and implement them one by one.

Also, about making PC struggle against the harassment, since it's a JSON based mod, you can modify the JSON file yourself to achieve that. ( Of course if it's so hard, I can do it. But I often adopt patrons' ideas first. )

Yeah I'm still recovering. The mod is not mature, I know that deeply. I just released it right after I got sick, because I don't want the world to wait (If I died before I release the mod, isn't it a tragedy? ).

And I'll improve the mod immediately once I'm healthy.

One good thing about modders who have a patreon account, that is you don't need to worry if the modder is willing to improve a mod.

As long as I have one patron, I'm willing to improve my mods.

For some people that knows about JSON structure it is not hard, but I think it is better that you could provide an initial / a base JSON file in your mod package so people would stop questioning this question. Anyway, I'll look up your documentation about it (if we are talking about struggle using A & D keys).

Don't think negative stuffs man, try to be more positive regarding your health, mentality is really crucial for recovering, and again, we are not forcing you to hurry up.

Guest AthenaESIV

This mod looks like it has tons of potential, look forward to trying it out on SE and seeing how it evolves over time.

Hope you're feeling better Huan!

I maded a mistake in 0.0821's MCM option description.

The correct info for the cool down time:

if you have CooldownTime Less than 1 min option on, the short cooldown time takes effect, but the long (the option without the "short" word before it) cooldown time doesn't
if you have the option CooldownTime Less than 1 min off, the long takes effect, but the short won't.

SE version will be released soon.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:58 PM, huanrenfeng said:

You are using JContainer 3.26, but I'm using JContainer 3.3.

Also, as I borrowed babo animations in the mod, you can try disable SLHH.

I don't know if this is the issue.

I was having the same problem; the Action box not showing.  I did have JContainers 3.3 but it looks like I also had a load order issue with VioLens which I guess includes an older version of it.  I made sure JContainers 3.3 loads after VioLens and the Actions box and animations started working.

I really like the simplicity of this mod.  Never had much luck with similar mods like Approach and SLHH but I like the way this works much better.  Couple of things: Is it possible to randomize the actions so the stalker animations are random and you don't have to pick a particular action from the list?  Also, can you make it so the characters even heights? My PC is a Breton and is shorter and the animations tend to not line up correctly.

Thank you and awesome job on this mod!

2 hours ago, Trajen said:

I was having the same problem; the Action box not showing.  I did have JContainers 3.3 but it looks like I also had a load order issue with VioLens which I guess includes an older version of it.  I made sure JContainers 3.3 loads after VioLens and the Actions box and animations started working.

I really like the simplicity of this mod.  Never had much luck with similar mods like Approach and SLHH but I like the way this works much better.  Couple of things: Is it possible to randomize the actions so the stalker animations are random and you don't have to pick a particular action from the list?  Also, can you make it so the characters even heights? My PC is a Breton and is shorter and the animations tend to not line up correctly.

Thank you and awesome job on this mod!

The action is picked randomly if the action is triggered automatically instead of from the lesser power or MCM.

Yeah even heights is a great idea.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Skyfry428 said:

If you get a stalker to grope your ass, it gets a little bit stuck, and the dialog options will stay with you after the event, meaning you can tell anyone for example, to take your shoes off.

Hmm, it must be a bug. Thanks for the report.

I've tested this mod (LE) and it worked well, except on one action. The strugle bar was visible, when I strugled, the stalker was bump away, but there was no animation, no dialogue, and nothing happened if i did't stuggle.

I don't know what event was fired, so i don't think this feedback is very usefull =/. I can tell that the event with gropping pussy works fine, for exemple (both animation and dialogue), so it's not a problem with FNIS. I'll run a few more tests on next session.

If I can suggest something : the context when the stalker is triggered is sometimes a bit off. For exemple when you are already in a sexlab scene or when you're already in a dialogue. I don't know if it's possible to givre each action a set of conditions to fulfill for trigger ? For exemple, if there are no guard or other NPC in sight, if player is naked or bounded, or simply at night ? Those kinds of things.

Thanks for your work :)

(sorry for my bad english, this is not my native language, i hope it's understandable enough)

Hi, there. I have tried the babo action and lost the stalker with "the stalker will give up" checked. But then the stalker will always face toward me no matter where he is walking to, even walking backward. I'm not sure it's a bug or intended, but it's a little wired for me. I really love the way how this mod works and hope to see its update. Also, take care.