Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Yep, I got all of those. I have fixed and recompiled all scripts against SexLab 1.51 and will upload later this evening. Will leave the current version up for those who have not switched from 1.39 yet.

EDIT: This is turning out to be a little more complicated than first thought. Found some stuff in SexLab that I have reported to Ashal, but am seeing errors in the log around my capture of the AnimationEnd event in SexLab, that might be a problem on my end. Won't be done tonight, but I am working to get a stable version out as soon as possible.

Hm. I still have problems, aka my char is being ignored while everybody else is happily banging each other, NPC and creatures alike. Just my sweet Breton isn't getting any love.

- update SexLab to 1.53 - check

- update Random Sex to newest version - check

- run FNIS - check

- restart game - check

- resetai, resurrect, recycleactor, unequipall, dispelallspells - check

- toggle everything toggleable in toggle menus - check

- reset/disable/uninstall Defeat - check

- disable Random Sex, start game, make clean save, enable Random sex, restart game - check

- run script cleaner - check

- test animations with MatchMaker - check, working fine

- wait patiently - check

- sit in corner, weeping quietly - check

- disable everything related to sex, makling a clean save, try again - no check, I'm going to do this now.

Even if my char and her werewolf follower are all alone in a cell, he starts humping the thin air instead of her, so I guess she's not valid as sex partner in some weird skriptish way.

:(

OK, I just found this mod. :)

Scenario: I played through vanilla and slightly modded and now I just play and have fun with SexLab stuff. One of my saves is even called "WhoreArmy" (PC and 5 followers).

I have Random Sex installed in a test save and it seems to be working great! (SexLab 1.39b so I downloaded the appropriate version)

I have to say that when you run this with Apropos it's a lot of fun. I DO have the cycles set to 1 minute so I don't get spammed by Apropos as it's narrating the action, but I'm sure it can handle 3 simultaneous "encounters" with no worries as I've had at least that many going on at once before.

My female PC "conscripted" Sven from Rorikstad to live in her bath house (Paradise Valley and Underground Bath House). If I switch settings in RS to MF only he just runs from one girl to the next banging his little heart out.

The fact that you made it easy to activate/deactivate is brilliant. AND convenient!

So.... I'm following this thread now and if further testing proves this to be running well reliably, I'll be adding it to my "must have" mods.

Thanks again. This is fun!

Since I updated, the stripping options set in SL are ignored for NPCs. Random Sex only gets it right for me, but every NPC gets stripped completely. The option "Use Victim/Agressive stripping settings" have that problem too. Also the NPCs remain naked despite the fact that I enabled "Re-dress" in SL.

Aside from that it works fine.

Nvm. It had something to do with my save. Everything's fine!

Hm. I still have problems, aka my char is being ignored while everybody else is happily banging each other, NPC and creatures alike. Just my sweet Breton isn't getting any love.

- run FNIS - check

- restart game - check

- disable Random Sex, start game, make clean save, enable Random sex, restart game - check

- wait patiently - check

- disable everything related to sex, makling a clean save, try again - no check, I'm going to do this now.

Even if my char and her werewolf follower are all alone in a cell, he starts humping the thin air instead of her, so I guess she's not valid as sex partner in some weird skriptish way.

Good oooold bug :-)

Put Random sex waaaaaaaaay up in your load order . above everything else for sexlab. (After a clean install)

- run FNIS - check

- restart game - check

- wait patiently - check

Should make a note in the OP, but please post screenshots of your MCM screens as they're currently set up - hopefully a quick change there will fix things. It's also likely (especially with upgrading mods) that something in your save file is preventing this from working correctly.

azmodan is also correct - Random Sex should be placed above any other SexLab-based .esps in your load order.

The fact that you made it easy to activate/deactivate is brilliant. AND convenient!

That one was added out of necessity for when Ms Arizona_Steve comes home from tanning...

Not to mention that the "Allow Elderly" flag was added after I was chased around Jorrvaskr one too many times by Lillith Maiden-Loom.

AHAH!

A "boss" key! 

Still brilliant! :D

I just turned creature sex up to 100% and went into Riverwood. Creature sex for PC at 0%.

Stump banged that stuck-up bitch, Sigrid a few times. She pisses me off. :)

Also found out that at 40 meters, it'll pull Eryniel Elf from her spot by the waterfall outside Riverwood and then she hangs around in Riverwood instead of returning. Maybe she was looking for more action.

I just don't know.

THANK YOU for this as it really is fun.

Went into a stormcloak camp. Same deal with creature sex. Did you know a horse will fit in a TENT to get to a female stormcloak soldier?

I was dyin' laughing. Good thing Mrs Chajapa was visiting her mother :)

Hello I was wondering if anyone having a issue with Fnis not recognizing Random sex mod? I have Fnis updatd to 5.02 version, Skse is 1.7, Sexlab is the 1.54 version. The Random sex file I downloaded was the 20140423 (for the higher Sexlab version)

Even though I know the mod is installed in the correct place (not my first time using this mod) Here is what Fnis gives me:

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   4/27/2014 10:06:03 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BeeingFemale V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 3.0 %
 1266 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

I know this might sound like a Fnis issue, but i was just bringing it to the creators attention for a heads up. and in hopes that someone might know of a solution ;] It registers other files it seems from Sexlab just fine

I hope that my bug was caused by this mod: Two Actors got stuck in position. There was no way to unstuck them. If you encounter the same problem, you just have to use SexLab Romance and have sex with your stuck actors.

I hope they stay like this.

Hello I was wondering if anyone having a issue with Fnis not recognizing Random sex mod? I have Fnis updatd to 5.02 version, Skse is 1.7, Sexlab is the 1.54 version. The Random sex file I downloaded was the 20140423 (for the higher Sexlab version)

Even though I know the mod is installed in the correct place (not my first time using this mod) Here is what Fnis gives me:

Generator: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...

I know this might sound like a Fnis issue, but i was just bringing it to the creators attention for a heads up. and in hopes that someone might know of a solution ;] It registers other files it seems from Sexlab just fine

There's nothing in Random Sex that is used by FNIS, so it won't appear in your list. Random Sex uses the SexLab animations, so everything looks good from my end.

I hope that my bug was caused by this mod: Two Actors got stuck in position. There was no way to unstuck them. If you encounter the same problem, you just have to use SexLab Romance and have sex with your stuck actors.

I hope they stay like this.

I've seen it - I think it's an occasional bug in either SexLab or FNIS where an animation isn't ended. Usually I'll leave the area and come back later, and everything has resolved itself.

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...

There's nothing in Random Sex that is used by FNIS, so it won't appear in your list. Random Sex uses the SexLab animations, so everything looks good from my end.

Thank you ;]

Just a feature request - I wish there was an add-on for this mod that allowed one (or more) markers to be placed in areas where RS would be active at all times, regardless of whether it had been activated though MCM or the hotkey.

-proof of stupidity-

Should make a note in the OP, but please post screenshots of your MCM screens as they're currently set up - hopefully a quick change there will fix things. It's also likely (especially with upgrading mods) that something in your save file is preventing this from working correctly.

azmodan is also correct - Random Sex should be placed above any other SexLab-based .esps in your load order.

I can't believe how stupid I am. I never checked the load order. Everything's fine now, thank you both!

edit: I'm wondering if there's a chance of adding a script that safely ends dialogues when sex begins? Sometimes people force dialogues upon you, such as Maul in Riften, and while they don't screw you, they certainly screw up the game.

Scenario is as follows:

Character and very horny follower: enter Riften.

Maul: Hey, moron, what are you doing in this -

Horny follower: gets bored and starts humping character.

Maul: oh well, nevermind. (leaves stage exit right)

Char and follower: have lots of sex.

Sex: ends.

Horny follower: runs around, looking for more people to have sex with.

Char: is frozen in place and can't get out of it cause Maul will never ever be in this corner of Riften again.

Only option is to reload an older save cause enableplayercontrols doesn't work. And yes, I COULD disable Random Sex cause I know where all the forced dialogues start. Or I could change the timer. But where's the fun in that??

HELP!!  Please :)

First and foremost, I wanted to say that I LOVE this mod and appreciate the time and effort the maker put into it.  Been using it almost a year now, since I installed the game.  Loved it then and everything seemed to work as intended.  Since I downloaded the upgrade (Random Attack???)   I guess the name changed???

Since the upgrade I have noticed that there are NO masturbators.  :(

I read a previous post where someone had this problem and *unchecking the (aggressor/victim) option fixed it???   Tried that and still no masturbators :(

I'm not sure which SexLab animations need to be off/on to make that part work, but I have ALL animations checked.  And I have unchecked the one that disallows aggressive animations.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I have tried every combination that I could possibly think of and nothing works.

Again, this is not a complaint.  I really LOVE and appreciate the creators work.  Just need a bit of help getting this part to work for me.  Please help... and thanks in advance.

Have you looked under Options2 and made sure you had masterbators set and at a high enough probability (percentage) that you'd get them ?

Originally (new install) the masterbators was set to a very low percentage and I never saw them. I upped the percentage and now I get them.

Maybe obvious and maybe you already checked, but thought I'd mention it :)

HELP!!  Please :)

First and foremost, I wanted to say that I LOVE this mod and appreciate the time and effort the maker put into it.  Been using it almost a year now, since I installed the game.  Loved it then and everything seemed to work as intended.  Since I downloaded the upgrade (Random Attack???)   I guess the name changed???

Since the upgrade I have noticed that there are NO masturbators.   :(

I read a previous post where someone had this problem and *unchecking the (aggressor/victim) option fixed it???   Tried that and still no masturbators :(

I'm not sure which SexLab animations need to be off/on to make that part work, but I have ALL animations checked.  And I have unchecked the one that disallows aggressive animations.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I have tried every combination that I could possibly think of and nothing works.

Again, this is not a complaint.  I really LOVE and appreciate the creators work.  Just need a bit of help getting this part to work for me.  Please help... and thanks in advance.

The .esp has always been "SC07RandomAttack" - I haven't changed it as it's been added to the BOSS sort list and I didn't want to mess with that.

Check a few posts above, issues like the one you're seeing are usually caused by an incorrect load order. If that doesn't work, please post screenshots of your MCM settings and I'll see what I can find.

The .esp has always been "SC07RandomAttack" - I haven't changed it as it's been added to the BOSS sort list and I didn't want to mess with that.

Current versions of BOSS (renamed LOOT) no longer use a sort list, at least not for the vast majority of sorting.

It now examines the esp/esm's and sorts according to content, the sort list it does have now is limited and intended only for a select few major mods where the content sorter can be wrong and load order remains important, such as with ASIS or bashed patches.

Not that I'm saying you should change the filename, just a fyi, up to you and a relatively minor thing unless the esp is also used as a dependency for another esp.

Have you looked under Options2 and made sure you had masterbators set and at a high enough probability (percentage) that you'd get them ?

Originally (new install) the masterbators was set to a very low percentage and I never saw them. I upped the percentage and now I get them.

Maybe obvious and maybe you already checked, but thought I'd mention it :)

Chajapa,

Thank you very much for your reply :)  

Yes, I double checked and I had set the *masturbators to 100%  *laughs

Thanks again