Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

• 2 weeks later...

in the 07 one how many options lists do u have now? i only have basic options. ive reinstllalled and eveyrhting but only always have basic options. i forgot to mention that random sex still works thou even missing the 3 bottom options.

Since I updated to Sexlab Framework 1.14 and the latest Sexlab RandomAttack...

My followers never ask me for sex anymore.

Even if I set 99% change for PC and also checking the PC Only, it won't happen. My follower prefer to have sex with random bandit in the wilderness than the ultra sexy PC in front of them.

Even if I set 99% change for PC and also checking the PC Only, it won't happen. My follower prefer to have sex with random bandit in the wilderness than the ultra sexy PC in front of them.

Try moving Random Sex to the top of your SexLab mod load order.

Try moving Random Sex to the top of your SexLab mod load order.

I already put it at the end of the load order, to make sure it get highest priority.

I also found something unusual...

When I play a bit long for tens of minutes, and try to open the MCM's SexLab Random, the game always crash.

The "9" shortcut button to activate and deactivate the mod, doesn't work anymore too. It just worked just after I did a clean save, but didn't work again after playing for a while. I clean saved multiple times, and it always behave like that.

He said the TOP of the load order, not the END. At the TOP, random sex gets loaded first, and therefore has all its scripts loaded before your other mods, making it run faster and in some cases, just run. Skyrim tends to not load/lose scripts if they're loaded too far down in the load order, making some script heavy mods not work correctly.

Generally I include the FNIS spells package for one reason - BOSS will put it in the correct location with respect to my other mods. Once that is done, I place all my SexLab based mods immediately below it in the load order, always putting Random Sex at the top of the list. So I end up with:

FNISspells.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

All Other SexLab Mods

I think the reason I have CTD when I run this mod is that I don't have one of the requirements installed for the SexLab version. So what is "SexLab Resources"? I can't find it to download.

Thank you!

The phrase "SexLab resources" refers to a phase in the SexLab Framework development when there were two downloads, one for the scripts (Framework), one for the animations (Resources). Both have since been merged into a single archive, the SexLab Framework you already have. So, unfortunately, I doubt this is the reason why you CTD.