SexLab Aroused Modular Edition

So I totally like how this mod is configured compared to SLA Redux, but the one issue I have is how it breaks SLEN's arousal randomization (already mentioned here).

Are there any plans to rectify this, or any other way to randomize the arousal of NPCs when first encountered, so they don't all start at 0?

PS: One thing that annoyed me about SLA Redux is how arousal tended to skyrocket when a lot of naked actors were around. I like how this mod fixes that, limiting the exposure to a certain value.

On 2/8/2021 at 11:40 AM, LinksSword said:

so this can be added on top of a save with existing SLAX installed without issue?

Yea, it need SLAX to function, you just have to make sure you don't add anything else that might modify SLAX like SLAX extended, which is used to fix some bugs and improve it. But, you do lose the ability to modify the arousal stats though. I really like this mod since it is more realistic than SLAX.

Any one tested if orgasms are possible from DD stimulation? I do have the issue that different mods cause vibrating events on clitoral piercings and won't stop, because my PC would not orgasm. I am using the SE version with SLSO SE, which works totally fine. The only workaround is to use ZAZ to reset player controls...

4 hours ago, Komay said:

Yea, it need SLAX to function, you just have to make sure you don't add anything else that might modify SLAX like SLAX extended, which is used to fix some bugs and improve it. But, you do lose the ability to modify the arousal stats though. I really like this mod since it is more realistic than SLAX.

SLAX is Sexlab aroused Extended.

3 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Any one tested if orgasms are possible from DD stimulation? I do have the issue that different mods cause vibrating events on clitoral piercings and won't stop, because my PC would not orgasm. I am using the SE version with SLSO SE, which works totally fine. The only workaround is to use ZAZ to reset player controls...

I've seen that a time or two as well, but I haven't been playing much. I thought it was just a temporary animation glitch. Didn't try using zaz to reset the controls though, I reloaded a save or exited the game.

I seem to have run into a weird issue with this mod.

When I first installed it, it was working absolutely fine.

I've since updated a few mods like MME and some other Sexlab related stuff - but Aroused Modular is set to overwrite any and all conflicting files.

The issue first started when I attempted to "Import" MCM settings for Aroused Modular. Unfortunately, I realized that I had forgotten to export any settings before-hand.

As a result of importing the non-existent MCM settings, ALL of the tick boxes for Aroused Modular lost their ticks - including the plugin integration options for "Base Plugin", "Sexlab", and "Devious Devices".

Since then, the mod doesn't work at all - arousal does not increase for any actors whatsoever.

I've tried:

Re-applying all the settings etc.

Reloading the save game.

Creating a new game all together.

Re-installing the mod.

Unfortunately, the plugin tick boxes remain unticked and the MCM refuses to let me tick them manually.

MCM screenshots:

Spoiler

489830_20210211123424_1.png

489830_20210211123429_1.png

I'm quite liking what this mod does.

I've put it on an in progress game that in theory had SLAX.

Everything seems to be working fine; everyone got reset to 0 arousal, and I've not noticed anything ontoward, aside from my character growing extremely aroused from seeing a goat, but it seems to be fine with 0.5.1.

If I can make a couple of suggestions, just because I think these would be cool.

1. Factor in Vampirism (and maybe lycanthropy too)

I haven't played with the werewolf mechanic, so I don't have any suggestions there...

But as for vampires, vampires are undead, so they don't exactly have, the "blush of life", and they also have a thirst mechanic that goes from sated -> thirsty -> parched -> blood starved.

So I think they should have a global multiplier, that works something like this:

Let the MCM have a slider that can be used to set a factor between -1 and 1, default it to -0.20

Then calculate a multiplier, like so: multiplier = 1 + (actor_thrist * vampire_factor); and clamp the value between 0 and 2

And with this value, modulate all arousal gains.

The basic idea being that a sated vampire will have human-like arousal, but a starving vampire will be rather impotent.

The slider will also allow people to have an opposite interpretation, in case they use mods like Cumpires or something.

2. Factor in SexLab's stats

I've 2 suggestions with this in particular:

1. Lewdness should modulate gains (or reductions), specifically to Satisfaction and Fatigue.

can make it something simple like: reduction = base_reduction / 7 * (7 + 1 - lewdness)

Per this example, it'll be full reduction at minimum lewdness, and a 1/7 reduction at full lewdness.

SLSO has something similar.

If the partner is a lover, you can also consider replacing the +1 with purity, so pure characters get more satisfaction from their lovers.

2. Purity should modulate gains from Trauma, simply: more purity = more trauma

A simple check would be something like: multiplier = 1 + (purity - lewdness) / 6

Any1 got legacy SLA like settings? My character is "debaucherous" in SL and my stats look like that:

Spoiler

stats.jpg.7fc54c8ecb46b1ca120128964b3a2839.jpg

I use require line of sight for arousal change, but the rest is untouched.

It is a little frustrating that the arousal diminishes rather then raises. It feels way too easy compared to the old-school arousal. It may be that my Dragonborn does not get much exposure herself, because She is the centre of attention and I dont use Hydra-Slavegirls or matchmaking mods at the moment. I guess if I did She would get more exposure. But as it stands now I can see the Arousal ticking down ?

On 2/9/2021 at 7:19 PM, hexenhaus said:

Yep, can confirm that I have the same issue, not only with piercings but every DD vibration event.
Using the SE conversion of v0.51, DD SE v5 and SLSO and my PC just stands there fondling herself for dozens of ingame hours., frozen in place by the animation.. Thx for the idea with the ZAZ reset, didn't think about that.

And yes, SLAM overwrites anything, nothing overwrites any file of SLAM.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:28 AM, genericlogin said:

I gave this a try, and found that the effects setting tab in the MCM is empty except for a filter control, which has "show all" as its only option.

I have this exact problem the mod doesn't seem to work as it should and my plugin list in the mcm is also empty help pls

I did meridia's quest today.

I delivered the beacon, and Meridia spoke to me, and left my character with quite a lot of naked exposure..

I can only presume my character felt graced by the divine.

I don't think she should be doing that.

It looks like Meridia is flagged as a 'Ghost', so you should be able to filter out NPCs like her by using that,

It also looks like her armour piece (79BE3) is meant to cover the body (32), so I'm not too sure what to make of that...

On 2/17/2021 at 11:10 AM, Mister X said:

Yep, can confirm that I have the same issue, not only with piercings but every DD vibration event.
Using the SE conversion of v0.51, DD SE v5 and SLSO and my PC just stands there fondling herself for dozens of ingame hours., frozen in place by the animation.. Thx for the idea with the ZAZ reset, didn't think about that.

Is it a specific quest mod that requires orgasm giving you the issue or is it any vibration event?

DD vibration events are called with a time limit, which is specified in terms of number of function loops. Only reason it should hang indefinitely is:

1. The quest requires you to orgasm. From the code in SLAM it looks like this should be possible, but I haven't tested it yet

2. SLAM has broken some function called by DD in its loop and so it now hangs forever

3. SLAM made some function called by DD in its loop very slow, so and it's lagging the RW time your vibration event takes to complete.

@Voodooh

I have a different DD vibration related error. I do not think that the "stop vibrating" event is fired by DD reliably if the vibration is stopped by removing the plug, rather than the vibration finishing normally.

If I understand how the mod works, the decay is never set on the DDTease arousal component, so it will never decay. I think this happened in my game - the plug was removed as part of a quest by actor dialogue, now it doesn't decay.

You can fix this glitch by not relying on the VibrateEffectStop event, and instead setting the decay in your OnUpdate loop if the actor has been removed from the vibrating faction.

What you have:

Spoiler

event OnVibrationStart(string eventName, string actorName, float strength, Form sender)
	Actor[] actors = main.GetNearbyActors()
	SetTeasingEffectIfNeeded(main.playerRef)
	int i = actors.Length
	while i > 0
		i -= 1
		SetTeasingEffectIfNeeded(actors[i])
	endWhile
endEvent

event OnVibrationStop(string eventName, string actorName, float argNum, Form sender)
	int i = teasingActors.Length
	while i > 0
		i -= 1
		Actor who = teasingActors[i]
		if who && !libs.IsVibrating(who)
			ForceUpdateArousal(who)
			int handle = ModEvent.Create("slaSetArousalEffect")
			ModEvent.PushForm(handle, who)
			ModEvent.PushString(handle, "DDTeasing")
			ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, 0.0)
			ModEvent.PushInt(handle, 1) ; decay
			ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, 2.0 / 24.0) ; 50 % every other hour
			ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, 0.0) ; remove at 0
			ModEvent.Send(handle)
			teasingActors[i] = none
		endIf
	endWhile
	teasingActors = PapyrusUtil.RemoveActor(teasingActors, none)
endEvent

event OnUpdate()
	while i > 0
		i -= 1
		ForceUpdateArousal(who)
	endWhile
	if teasingActors.Length > 0
    	RegisterForSingleUpdate(1.0)
	endIf
endEvent

What I think you need instead:

Spoiler

event OnVibrationStart(string eventName, string actorName, float strength, Form sender)
	Actor[] actors = main.GetNearbyActors()
	SetTeasingEffectIfNeeded(main.playerRef)
	int i = actors.Length
	while i > 0
		i -= 1
		SetTeasingEffectIfNeeded(actors[i])
	endWhile
endEvent

event OnUpdate()
	while i > 0
		i -= 1
		ForceUpdateArousal(who)
		if !libs.IsVibrating(who)
			int handle = ModEvent.Create("slaSetArousalEffect")
			ModEvent.PushForm(handle, who)
			ModEvent.PushString(handle, "DDTeasing")
			ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, 0.0)
			ModEvent.PushInt(handle, 1) ; decay
			ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, 2.0 / 24.0) ; 50 % every other hour
			ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, 0.0) ; remove at 0
			ModEvent.Send(handle)
			teasingActors[i] = none
		endIf
	endWhile
	if teasingActors.Length > 0
    	RegisterForSingleUpdate(1.0)
	endIf
endEvent

Sorry to triple post, I can confirm that it is impossible for DD vibration to cause orgasm with SLAM

if timeVibrated >= 3 && vibStrength >= 3 && aroused.GetActorExposure(akActor)>= 99

This is the condition in DD for orgasm to be triggered.

But in SLAM, the vibrate event no longer adds exposure, it adds "teasing".

Kimy doesn't allow patches for DD so there is no way to fix it on DD's side, GetActorExposure() should be modified to return legacy val + teasing val

On 2/28/2021 at 6:44 PM, DayTri said:

Sorry to triple post, I can confirm that it is impossible for DD vibration to cause orgasm with SLAM

if timeVibrated >= 3 && vibStrength >= 3 && aroused.GetActorExposure(akActor)>= 99

This is the condition in DD for orgasm to be triggered.

But in SLAM, the vibrate event no longer adds exposure, it adds "teasing".

Kimy doesn't allow patches for DD so there is no way to fix it on DD's side, GetActorExposure() should be modified to return legacy val + teasing val

Can this be the root of the "infinite animation" problem, too?

On 3/8/2021 at 6:53 AM, Mister X said:

Can this be the root of the "infinite animation" problem, too?

It's possible that if you have a quest waiting specifically for the orgasm event and keeps vibrating until it happens, it will go on forever. The default function in DD doesn't do that though.

I emailed Voodoo a fix but he didn't respond yet. I will post the source here later today

On 2/17/2021 at 11:10 AM, Mister X said:

On 2/9/2021 at 2:49 PM, hexenhaus said:

Here are patched scripts to make the DD orgasm work. You will need to compile them yourself.

This is a superficial fix to the problem, but it will work.

slaconfigscr.psc sla_defaultplugin.psc

I goofed up something. was working in an existing game when i replaced slax halfway through. I started a new game now something is off. Orgams work but they shoot arousal to 100 and it just stays there no matter how many orgasms. Statisfactionis applying in the status but not working to reduce arousal. SLSO base arousal reduction is 50. Trauma and fatigue does not apply at all no matter the settings or the time/ Naked and sex exposure work but arosal stays at 100 because its not reducing with sex. SLAM is overwriting everything. Not sure what I did other than start a new game.

Sorry made a dummy mistake. I forgot SLSO was a fomod that had the SLA option inside of it. I  was just checking ror an sla patch esp, there wasn't one. Getting rid of that option fixed my issue with arosal not going down. For anyone getting asked if this mod should overwrite SLSO that means you have the SLA patch installed which breaks this, even if you put SLAM on top. Re-run The slso fomod and uncheck the SLA patch and your good to go.