SexLab Aroused Modular Edition

20 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Are the included translation files possibly not up to date? I'm using the english version, and none of the newly added MCM options show up with their proper names and texts, only the string name shows. They aren't referenced in the english translation file either. The options that were present before are fine.

Thanks for that note, totally forgot to include the changes. Should be fixed in the latest version.

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Does this version of Aroused support the Baka Keywords? 

(the ones that start SLA_ like SLA_ArmorHalfNaked)

I didn't remove any keyword, so they should be still in there.

16 hours ago, LinksSword said:

anybody actually used this for prolonged times? how stable is it in your save? 

I just started doing some long-term tests with some of my actual savefiles. So far I encountered only one bug and that one should be fixed with the latest update. You probably won't have any major bugs, but I wouldn't call it stable unless I did some more testing.

The first arousal mod that seems to work as it should be a "real" arousal system! Thank you.

The only things I feel a bit of lack are:

1. Option to set the "legacy" exposure value while no other mods have it.

2. Option to set different exposure values for genders (I really think that females should have a less exposure than males.)

Anyhow, great work and keep it, please.

Thanks.

On 11/1/2020 at 10:42 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

The first arousal mod that seems to work as it should be a "real" arousal system! Thank you.

The only things I feel a bit of lack are:

1. Option to set the "legacy" exposure value while no other mods have it.

2. Option to set different exposure values for genders (I really think that females should have a less exposure than males.)

Anyhow, great work and keep it, please.

Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback. I am going to add this in the next update. ^^

Guest AthenaESIV
57 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

currently cant be converted to SE bcs of SKSE Plugin :) But im waiting for someday.

Does the SE version of SKSE not provide needed functionality at all right now for this? If so that sucks :(

Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, skullgirls_ said:

image.png.27f11ec495c6e0a85ac6063ee65ea005.png

i get my conclusion based on this :)

Oh sorry, you have the same avatar as Voodoo and I mistook you for them, lol. ty

2 hours ago, ttpt said:

Is it possible to upgrade from SLAX to this version of aroused on a running save or does it require a clean save?

I had slax before and just went directly to this without issue, just be sure to save in a small cell before installing and after upgrading wait 3 days or so for the scripts to clean themselves up before actually playing.

50 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

I had slax before and just went directly to this without issue, just be sure to save in a small cell before installing and after upgrading wait 3 days or so for the scripts to clean themselves up before actually playing.

well are there any orphan scripts leftover from slax? in your save game?

I have a few suggestions for this mod.

In the original Arousal mod it always bugged me how the Arousal calculation for newly met NPCs was very low i.e. newly met NPC would mostly end up not Aroused at first and it took time for them to become so.

For my playstyle (always on the move), I ended up with not-Aroused NPCs all the time.

Consequently, I edited the scripts myself and increased the chance of new NPCs to be more aroused.

Can you make the calculation somewhat configurable via MCM?

Moreover, there is this old mod "SexLab Attraction" which was used for an old (pre-Bakafactory) Approach mod. What I always liked about that is, that it allowed attraction to be set between NPCs and races and these would affect the approach chances.

Do you think something like this (attraction) can be added to Arousal? You can make it an additional module, that would greatly fit your idea with this mod imo.

Cheers!

34 minutes ago, King-Crimson said:

Moreover, there is this old mod "SexLab Attraction" which was used for an old (pre-Bakafactory) Approach mod. What I always liked about that is, that it allowed attraction to be set between NPCs and races and these would affect the approach chances.

If you search here on LL, there is still a mod (probably the original one) "SexLab Approach" that is a backport from SSE. Similar to the Baka's one but it allows approaches between NPCs.

16 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Is it possible for you to add in a toggle to exclude elder races from scanning? It would seriously make a lot of mods better since you wouldn't suddenly get dude porking old ladies out of the blue.

I agree. Normally I use the console, clicking on all elders (and also the ones I don't want to be involved in sex) and I type:  addfac xx049068 1  , where xx is the two digits for SexLab Framework.

This faction is the "exclude from sex" faction inside SexLab, so then the elders selected will never be involved.

5 hours ago, Whizkid said:

well are there any orphan scripts leftover from slax? in your save game?

No broken actives or broken script instances showed up for me in my save cleaner, no unusual unattached forms either. (at-least so far) (again though I did goto/make a save in a small cell with no npcs before upgrading and after upgrading waited in that cell for 3 days, which usually helps with mod updates)

I saw that you are not using the sla_plugin.dll in the SKSE folder, or rather did not include this in your files. Does this mean it is not used anymore?

Do we still need it there?

And it overwrites the sslframework, should this be again overwritten by SLSO?

On 11/3/2020 at 8:09 AM, HabibHanson said:

I like this, but you seem to be unable to adjust values in the puppet master. Is there a trick to this, or is that functionality currently not enabled?

I agree, need to have the ability to jump in and correct "girls gone wild" otherwise I haven't had any problems with this mod, and love the fact that you departed from papyrus scripting!  

only if i had the time to learn skyrim modding, there are a few amazing mods that need updating.  this is one!  thank you for your time and energy and sharing your work!!  Kudos!!