SexLab Aroused Modular Edition

After enabling bikini slots in SLA aroused I'm getting a lot of these errors..

Spoiler

[10/08/2021 - 05:14:39PM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.GetBikiniArmorsForTargetActor() - "slaconfigscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.OnConfigOpen() - "slaconfigscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1E000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[10/08/2021 - 05:14:43PM] Error: Static function Spam not found on object _fw_utils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.GetBikiniArmorsForTargetActor() - "slaconfigscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.UpdateWornItemStates() - "slaconfigscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.DisplayWornItems() - "slaconfigscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.DisplayArmorList() - "slaconfigscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.OnPageReset() - "slaconfigscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Config (0901C6E0)].slaconfigscr.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1E000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

_fw_utils function isn't defined anywhere in any of the SLAM scripts but SLAX function is, I couldn't see where __fw_utils was defined in the SL esp/esm's (unless its unviewable via ssedit). Anyway as a quick fix I copied across _fw_utils.pex from slax mod seemed to fix the error. Just thought I'd let peeps know in case they're having the same issue. My pappy is almost clean!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys I think I finally figured the satisfaction out because I couldn't understand why my numbers were all over the place. So maybe this explanation might help someone else.

First off I love the arosal gain settings thats why im using this mod. Im using this with SLSO. Heres what I have found-  the enjoyment satisfaction is based on you and your partners SL skill, and orgasm count (lewdness) whereas the base satisfaction is a constant number. The female orgasm modifier doesnt seem to work on my end so I leave that alone. In my game I have the base satisfaction to just 5 and have the enjoyment satisfaction modifier set to 1 -  1.2  So what this does is affects sex dynamically. A new character or a npc with the sexlab skills of 0  will have a lower sexual satisfaction effect on their partner and when they orgasm their satisfaction wont be as high. Now if the player has a vaginal skill of 100 for example  the npc will be blown away with satisfaction and vice versa depending on skill. A high Lewdness and orgasm count can reduce the satisfaction effect of the individual. Ex player has had 50 orgasms, it take more for them to become satisfied during orgasm his is a modifier on their overall arousal reduction with satisfaction (partners sl skill matters)

With my slso configuration I leave the -20 arosal reduction alone because I think this just effects legacy arosal with this arosal mod. I use the Arousal reduction modifier set at 2 in SLSO.

Ways to track Sl skill level is with the diary in sexlab mcm.. Orrrr what i like better is Succubus skill loss - This mod has individual settings you can enable for SL skills without using the rest of it if you want. Regarding SL skills it has a quick key that lets you see your anal, vaginal, oral levels ( updated on next sexlab scene) You can control how you gain SL skills and how many levels per orgasm.  You can add a skill loss when raped or only gain skills in consensual acts if you want  If you want. Animation length plays a part in your skill gain.  Its a great utility a I highly recommend you guys check it out. I hope this helps someone who might still need some help with this mod.   Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Just found this gem after playing around with baka aroused and slax. Just one thing doesnt work as i expected and thats NPC arousal, if i stay around them they eventually gain some arousal (its pretty random, sometimes it jumps from 20 to 60 without anyone being naked in the cell) BUT my main issue is that with other aroused mods newly met NPCs have some arousal already set, so it works well with ,,sexlife,, for example. With modular arousal, i have to stay in location for long time to even see anyone try to start sex scenario (which comepletely removed chanco of bandits having sex in dungeons which i liked about other arousal mods) .. is issue on my side or will all the npcs i meet always start at zero arousal ?

Hope it makes sence as english is not my forte

Edited by Foster66
  • 4 months later...

I have identified an issue in game with another of my favourite mods. I use Sexlab Interactive Arousal which places various books around skyrim that increase arousal when read. It also increases arousal when alcohol is drunk. with this mod installed I am not getting any arousal increase from reading books or drinking alcohol. As the only change I have made is from SLA (baka version) to this version its the only thing I can figure is the issue. I started a new game to test the mod as well.

• 8 months later...

Trying to build for a new play through and stumbled onto this mod, it looks good for my role-play idea, but when trying to install (I am not a programmer) the "src" file I got confused, because it doesn't have typical file format.

Is the "src" file just a modders resource file?

Is it something that I need to install in another way in order to make the mod work?

Assistance plz!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 11:59 AM, RabidOtters said:

Trying to build for a new play through and stumbled onto this mod, it looks good for my role-play idea, but when trying to install (I am not a programmer) the "src" file I got confused, because it doesn't have typical file format.

Is the "src" file just a modders resource file?

Is it something that I need to install in another way in order to make the mod work?

Assistance plz!

.src files are just uncompiled script sources, they have no effect ingame and are not required for the mod to work.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Where are all the main sexlab prerequisite mods? Aroused, Eager NPC's, SLAL, etc. I can't find them. Using the search doesn't find them. They should all be pinned to the main sexlab thread, at the top. Where are they?