SexLab Aroused Modular Edition

I have an odd issue with the Lover's Desire spell. Whenever I enter the SLA MCM menu it gets removed from the PC. If I add it back via console it remains and updates with arousal until I next enter the SLA MCM. Additionally, the name of the effect in the spells screen shows up as a string name, but this does not matter. 

I'm using MO with LE.

Load order for the relevant stuff on both left and right pane:

Sexlab.esm

Sexlabaroused.esm

Sexlabaroused plugins.esp

SLSO (installed without the SLA redux patch)

Everything else required by Sexlab underneath

It is enabled in the MCM, ofc. I've toggled it on and off, moved load order around, nothing seems to fix it. Ideas? 

I got the following error in logs:

> Error: Property TimeRateHalfLife not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None

> Error: Property SexOveruseEffect not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None

> Error: Method SetActorTimeRate not found on slaframeworkscr. Aborting call and returning None

(All 3 missing items are called by SLEN.)

Not sure if it breaks something in SLEN, but even if it is not used for full backwards compatibility you should add some dummy properties and functions.

Guest AthenaESIV

Hope you're well Voodooh o/

This is def a mod I will keep an eye on in 2021 and hope to see it become a big part of LL ESV along with Lupine, Baka and Tenri's ideas and fixes. SLA is such a huge centerpiece for Skyrim nsfw mods, having it get a next gen upgrade would be fantastic.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 11/10/2020 at 3:39 AM, Qudix said:

I was bored, so I started porting this to SE. I already have most of it done, just need to test it a bit and properly convert the esp and such.

Awesome, thanks Qudix o/

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed my character's naked exposure seems to be increasing a lot around people who aren't visually naked.

If I stick around in a crowd, chances are the PC's nudity exposure will quickly max out. The NPC's themselves are mostly just wearing vanilla clothing.

I had wondered if schlong-enhanced animals/creatures might be influencing naked exposure, but there aren't always dogs or horses or whatever around when I'm noticing the increases in that particular stat.

My character doesn't appear to be marked as "Is Exhibitionist" in any of my installed mods, at least as far as I can tell.

Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to better narrow it down?

On 1/8/2021 at 11:29 AM, Caco Demon said:

I've noticed my character's naked exposure seems to be increasing a lot around people who aren't visually naked.

If I stick around in a crowd, chances are the PC's nudity exposure will quickly max out. The NPC's themselves are mostly just wearing vanilla clothing.

I had wondered if schlong-enhanced animals/creatures might be influencing naked exposure, but there aren't always dogs or horses or whatever around when I'm noticing the increases in that particular stat.

My character doesn't appear to be marked as "Is Exhibitionist" in any of my installed mods, at least as far as I can tell.

Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to better narrow it down?

@Voodooh

Alright, I've narrowed it down with a little test at Falkreath's inn. My character entered the inn with 0 naked exposure, which quickly maxed out. There were several humanoid NPCs at the inn as well, obviously - and based on my settings, all of them were showing naked exposure to some degree despite none of them registering as naked.

There were two dogs in there, however - both registering as male. To confirm my suspicions, I simply disabled the two dogs in the console. Lo' and behold, the naked exposure for EVERYONE at the inn drops to 0.

So yeah, looks like creatures are not differentiated from humanoids for the sake of registering naked exposure.

Would it be possible to include an option to set it so only "perverse" characters might become aroused from exposure to animals/creatures - and only when said beasties are visibly aroused? (i.e: erect beast cocks)

Or would that require the use of dependencies for the various mods that add them? (ASOS, ABC etc.)

On 1/12/2021 at 11:40 PM, kxboot said:

Do we still need the SLA patch that comes with SLSO

No. The SLA patch are only two scripts (as far as I could tell), which get overwritten by SLA Modular Edition anyway.

However I didn't verify this, since my old install of SLSO includes the patch and I haven't reinstalled it without the patch option.

On 12/25/2020 at 2:45 PM, aaggii19 said:

If anyone is still wondering, you need to overwrite SLSO with SLAM for the effect settings page to show up correctly.

I am using the SE conversion btw.

I'm also using the SE conversion, and Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments has the same conflicting scripts. Should I place it before or after SLAM?

3 hours ago, Komay said:

So, is it better to use this mod or SLA right now?

What sort of a problem does this mod have and do we have any fixes, if it is still usable I guess. Welp, I guess we have to wait for a compatability mod or someone to take it over

Seems like bugs currently are some backwards compatibility issues due to methods on the framework being removed, and a bug causing Fatigue to increase w/ time instead of decrease.

One thing that's not clear to me (because the code has been moved to C) is whether this mod still updates the slaAroused faction in the same way. Lots of mods use that faction instead of calling the sla framework function, would cause backward compatibility problems if not used.

I added some small changes to fix a few bugs (see below) - I couldn't test it myself yet, but it's only a small change (still be warned). To apply the fixes just overwrite all files in the mod directory.

On 1/15/2021 at 2:55 AM, Caco Demon said:

@Voodooh

Alright, I've narrowed it down with a little test at Falkreath's inn. My character entered the inn with 0 naked exposure, which quickly maxed out. There were several humanoid NPCs at the inn as well, obviously - and based on my settings, all of them were showing naked exposure to some degree despite none of them registering as naked.

There were two dogs in there, however - both registering as male. To confirm my suspicions, I simply disabled the two dogs in the console. Lo' and behold, the naked exposure for EVERYONE at the inn drops to 0.

So yeah, looks like creatures are not differentiated from humanoids for the sake of registering naked exposure.

Would it be possible to include an option to set it so only "perverse" characters might become aroused from exposure to animals/creatures - and only when said beasties are visibly aroused? (i.e: erect beast cocks)

Or would that require the use of dependencies for the various mods that add them? (ASOS, ABC etc.)

Thanks for pointing out that bug. Right I made a quick edit so character with the SLAX_CreatureSexLoverFaction will increase arousal while others won't. I am going to add some more options here later.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:17 PM, DayTri said:

Seems like bugs currently are some backwards compatibility issues due to methods on the framework being removed, and a bug causing Fatigue to increase w/ time instead of decrease.

One thing that's not clear to me (because the code has been moved to C) is whether this mod still updates the slaAroused faction in the same way. Lots of mods use that faction instead of calling the sla framework function, would cause backward compatibility problems if not used.

The slaAroused faction is still being updated and there are no compatibility problems that I am aware of. I also added a fix for the Fatigue value increasing instead of decreasing   - Thanks for your report.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:08 PM, mangalo said:

How I feel towards this mod as the author vanished three months ago :

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! - Obi Wan Not pleased - quickmeme

Not enough time in the last few months - I am still planning to finish this project next.

0.51.zip

2 hours ago, Voodooh said:

I added some small changes to fix a few bugs (see below) - I couldn't test it myself yet, but it's only a small change (still be warned). To apply the fixes just overwrite all files in the mod directory.

Thanks for pointing out that bug. Right I made a quick edit so character with the SLAX_CreatureSexLoverFaction will increase arousal while others won't. I am going to add some more options here later.

The slaAroused faction is still being updated and there are no compatibility problems that I am aware of. I also added a fix for the Fatigue value increasing instead of decreasing   - Thanks for your report.

Not enough time in the last few months - I am still planning to finish this project next.

0.51.zip 16.46 kB · 1 download

thanks for the update, for sexlab orgasm LE mod users, should I let this mod overwrite? or this mod should overwrite any mods that make changes to the scripts?

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

thanks for the update, for sexlab orgasm LE mod users, should I let this mod overwrite? or this mod should overwrite any mods that make changes to the scripts?

SLAX says to overwrite SLSO, this is supposed to be a backward compatible remake of SLAX, so I guess you should overwrite SLSO.

Actually SLSO shouldn't have any conflict with this mod files unless you install the optional SLA patch. Avoid that and it should be fine.

33 minutes ago, DayTri said:

SLAX says to overwrite SLSO, this is supposed to be a backward compatible remake of SLAX, so I guess you should overwrite SLSO.

Actually SLSO shouldn't have any conflict with this mod files unless you install the optional SLA patch. Avoid that and it should be fine.

cool, thanks for that reply, i think the lastest SLSO had a problem where the arousal isnt updating not sure if this has been fixed, weird problem is that it happens randomly and just sometimes not that often, I'll just press the END key to terminate animation.

Hello Voodooh

Fantastic work. Used to have to make complex calculations to tweak exposure previously to get the right balance between sex stuff and actually playing Skyrim. These settings are much more straightforward.

I was wondering if I could make two suggestions:

First of all, being a user of Bikini Armor, I find it strange that what determines "nakedness" is only slot 32, which is in most cases, just the bikini top. That means my char could be walking around bottomless, and be still counted as fully clothed. The bikini bottom, is categorized as the "Bikini Slot", and there is only an option to class that as "bikini" or not. Is there a way to make it an either/or situation for Slot 32 and 52?

Secondly, I was out and about my day, when I realised that 9 times out of 10, I get horny seeing girls in short skirts, or revealing dresses, since nobody walks around naked in public. Is there away to increase arousal, by seeing the PC in "Slooty" clothing as well?

Thanks!!  

I will be eagerly awaiting another SE conversion for the new update! I've run into some issues however that I hope someone might have some insight on-

I suspect the issue is somewhere between ABMM, this mod, and MME. With those 3 combined, my latency/lag timers for scripts firing is ASTRONOMICAL and I cannot for the life of me figure out how best to resolve it. (We're talking, if I use the milk self spell  with MME, it might take 10 minutes IRL to milk 10 milks, at a rate of 1 per second; or another example, initiating a sexlab scene might take several minutes just to START and with timed scenes of max of 2 mins, it might take10+ minutes in real time). I'm just not sure what could resolve this, and it only started after I ended up adding about 2 male and 2 female followers (total of 5 of us).

Hey, I'm back. After using Modular Edition for a while, it sometimes make a sudden jump to 100 arousal. I don't know if I am using it wrong or installed it wrong since I don't see any MCM menu and I don't really know what is wrong with it

Here's the link to the mod I am using together with Modular

While we're at it, can someone make a step by step installation as well as a list of what not to do while using this mod? Might help avoid a lot of frustration in the future.

Are you supposed to use Sexlab Aroused without Sexlab Aroused extended? Since it is said to improve Sexlab aroused mod.

To give an overview of my situation

I was in whiterun, inside the player-owned home. My character arousal was at 34, which suddenly jumped to 100 thanks to SLA widget and mods that give me visual effects to indicate high arousal. So, I got to work, gave her some me time and her arousal dropped back to 34 again. Not changing at all.

When this happened, the last time she climaxed was 21 days ago, wonder if that has anything to do with this sudden jump? There's no NPC with me in the house

I think I probably installed it improperly though