On 10/22/2020 at 7:54 PM, RMCW said:

EDIT: Got it working. It doesn't work with PLX so I am adding a patch now, the mod seems to be out of active development.

Thanks for confirming my observations.

Patching NDUN? Great! I needs more patches lol

Can't use it anymore without some tasty patches.

On 10/22/2020 at 7:54 PM, RMCW said:

Also just do double check with you, it is working with with SD+ right? I haven't had time to test that myself yet.

I was SD enslaved quite a lot, but always in low lvl, so with SLS HP was below 50 already.

Need to get a bit higher in lvl or deactivate SLS.

Tests are ongoing. It's a bit slow because I also have DDbeta installed and it reacts a bit odd atm.

Also updated to PL(E)X 0.7.2 (more playtime for every whip hit! okay, okay, played too much Eve online >.<)

All I can say after updating a lot: PLX didn't crash my game during whipping! YAY! ?

I set it so that it won't reduce hp below 50, but I need to have 50 first.

What was the easiest way to see if I have a PLX debuff? Guess it won't show up in spell effect?

EDIT: AHHH okay, the MCM shows all possible debuffs now. Seems I didn't made it far enough yet to get debuffed by SD+ whipping scenes

On 10/24/2020 at 4:13 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Also updated to PL(E)X 0.7.2 (more playtime for every whip hit! okay, okay, played too much Eve online >.<)

Haha, not played that in a long time but awesome game. Still remember losing my battleship to a frigate... 

On 10/24/2020 at 4:13 PM, donttouchmethere said:

EDIT: AHHH okay, the MCM shows all possible debuffs now. Seems I didn't made it far enough yet to get debuffed by SD+ whipping scenes

I think it may not work with SD+ atm, but not certain. I am doing a bit of a redesign, bringing in MikeTM's suggestions, that will probably be on the weekend.

There is likely a way to use OnHit and disable when entering combat, then enable again when exiting combat. This will be a much more reliable method of detection once done.

Doesn't seem to work with Prison Overhaul yet, but from reading this thread, catching whipping events seems quite complicated. There is a mod called Sexlab Disparity which has a way of catching whipping events and even count the number of lashes. As someone who doesn't know much papyrus it seems to count hits using OnHit events and consider all with 2 damage or less to be whips (and more damaging ones normal hits which it also counts). I've never had any performance issues with it.

Possible Feature... Too injured to wear items on Whipped areas.

- MCM optional for some of the below features

- Whipped Body = Only Clothes can be worn, no armour

- Heavily Whipped Body = Too painful for to wear anything

- Devious Devices are immune to un-equipping, or equipping prevention

- MCM Option... Realistic Healing Times = No sleeping it off, or being healed in a couple of hours

- Victim = After being whipped, you are tagged as a victim. In your weakened state, bad things are more likely to happen to you.

If you don't like the ideas, then just ignore this post... :)

5 hours ago, Brommer said:

Doesn't seem to work with Prison Overhaul yet, but from reading this thread, catching whipping events seems quite complicated. There is a mod called Sexlab Disparity which has a way of catching whipping events and even count the number of lashes. As someone who doesn't know much papyrus it seems to count hits using OnHit events and consider all with 2 damage or less to be whips (and more damaging ones normal hits which it also counts). I've never had any performance issues with it.

Thanks for reporting. I will be adding OnHit detection soon, similar too MikeTM's suggestion. Will probably be next weekend, after I add this it will work with all whipping scenes when you turn OnHit detection on in the MCM.

My main concern was someone having too many scripts running on OnHit from many mods so making it optional made sense. You will be able to add injury per whip too.

5 hours ago, Krazyone said:

- Whipped Body = Only Clothes can be worn, no armour

- Heavily Whipped Body = Too painful for to wear anything

- Devious Devices are immune to un-equipping, or equipping prevention

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I like the armor/clothing restriction idea, I will likely add in the next update.

- MCM Option... Realistic Healing Times = No sleeping it off, or being healed in a couple of hours

I'll allow lower increments to be set in MCM and sleep healing to be disabled fully in next update.

- Victim = After being whipped, you are tagged as a victim. In your weakened state, bad things are more likely to happen to you.

Not sure on this one. I could add a victim state but other mods would need to use it or something? I like the general idea I am just not sure what I would implement.

5 hours ago, Brommer said:

There is a mod called Sexlab Disparity which has a way of catching whipping events and even count the number of lashes.

Another thing, I've been using Disparity for a long time, are you sure it does this? I just scanned the the scripts folder and nothing came up either, I think you may be mistaken on this. DT3 does I know, you may be mixing up the two?

I have a way of implementing so I don't need additional reference anyway, just wondering if there is a beta version I am not aware of or something.

23 minutes ago, RMCW said:
6 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Not sure on this one. I could add a victim state but other mods would need to use it or something? I like the general idea I am just not sure what I would implement.

Victim... It would need to be tied to other mods. It would increase certain events chances.

Victim in sickness area, until you are healed. Aka... Magic Active Effects.

Magic

Active Effects

Name................................Time Left.................................Source

Victim                                60mins                                     Weakened

Whipped                           2 Days                                       Tender

Heavily Whipped               7 Days                                       Raw

Weakened

The lashings you received, has severely strained your mind, as well as your body.

People see you as an easy victim, unable to defend themselves.

Tender

Your skin is very tender, from the lashings you received.

The weight of armour makes you wounds scream in pain, allowing you to wear only the lightest of fabrics.

Raw

Your skin is raw, from the savage beating you were subjected to.

Everything you wear, is causing you agony. The pain is soo great, you decide throw off anything that covers your wounds.

Possibles...

- Defeat = 10% increase in Defeat happening, as your mobility is decreased because of whipping injuries.

- Sexlab Aroused Creatures = 10% increase in chances you will get creatures attacking you, as they see your weakened state.

- Sexlab Aroused Extended = Whatever you wear is classed as Sexy, as you are singled out as weakened.

- Sexlab Aroused Followers = A higher chance of being raped, or bad things happening. As they know, in your weakened state, you can be taken advantage of.

- Spank that Ass = Everyone slapping your Ass, even Braith... ( normally limited spanking ).

Just some ideas... :)

3 hours ago, RMCW said:

Another thing, I've been using Disparity for a long time, are you sure it does this? I just scanned the the scripts folder and nothing came up either, I think you may be mistaken on this. DT3 does I know, you may be mixing up the two?

I have a way of implementing so I don't need additional reference anyway, just wondering if there is a beta version I am not aware of or something.

In Disparity's MCM there is the "Worn" tab, where you can assign buffs/debuffs to certain events happening while wearing certain items. On the top right you can select things like "time wearing item", "time not wearing" etc. There is one option called "Beating" which counts the number of whipping. It only counts the number of hits though, split into normal weapon hits and whip hits. I realize now, it does not count the number of whipping events. The script "_fwb_player_alias.psc" seems to contain the OnHit part where it tries to check who/what is hitting the player. 

Edit: It also seems to distinguish between normal whip hits and power attacks, could be used here too.

• 2 weeks later...

I use slaverun and this mod yet i havent gotten to use it just yet as i am not in that part in the game being enslaved that is ;)

anyway there is a bug with slaverun where it completely breaks devious devices idles for instance the armbinder, where your arms will just pop out of it there is a known fix which is explained and linked in this post

anyway i saw your mod also uses the SLV_Utilities.pex and i was wondering by installing this script that fixes breaking DD idle anims will this affect punishing lashes at all? And if it does would it be possible to maybe put the changes that you put into this script so they're both compatible?

3 hours ago, tamai said:

I use slaverun and this mod yet i havent gotten to use it just yet as i am not in that part in the game being enslaved that is ;)

anyway there is a bug with slaverun where it completely breaks devious devices idles for instance the armbinder, where your arms will just pop out of it there is a known fix which is explained and linked in this post

anyway i saw your mod also uses the SLV_Utilities.pex and i was wondering by installing this script that fixes breaking DD idle anims will this affect punishing lashes at all? And if it does would it be possible to maybe put the changes that you put into this script so they're both compatible?

Thanks tamai, I wasn't aware of the patch. I just downloaded it and it seems that the source file is not included with the patch. At the moment it is one or the other, but I can include Tenri's changes if I get access to the source file required.

@Tenri Can you provide me with the source file for your patch please? Many thanks.

4 hours ago, RMCW said:

Thanks tamai, I wasn't aware of the patch. I just downloaded it and it seems that the source file is not included with the patch. At the moment it is one or the other, but I can include Tenri's changes if I get access to the source file required.

@Tenri Can you provide me with the source file for your patch please? Many thanks.

Is not my patch so unfortunately I don't have the exact source in question but after checking my sources for SLV_Utilities I do actually have changes around making crawling less troublesome. 

I have no idea if I ever compiled my patch, or played with it. I know the original patch basically shut off the crawling animation system entirely.

My changes are meant to force the player into Slaverun's crawling animation on the check if you are supposed to be crawling, and when you are supposed to stop crawling set you to the standard idle animation only once.

While in the original design every time it checks it will set you to standard idle animation if you aren't supposed to be crawling, and to the crawling animation if you are supposed to be crawling, regardless of what animation you are in or should be in at the time of the check.

SLV_Utilities.psc

I'm not sure if you want to use my code as is but other than some tabbing niceties I think the crawling fixing is the only change in my source compared to the original. so a compare should show you the function that needs fixing anyway.

11 hours ago, RMCW said:

oh thats great ^^ yea its just an old bug in slaverun since the author i think is gone now and thanks!!

5 hours ago, RMCW said:

Yea I literally just added 1 line of code to send a mod event. I've Just merged your changed after a diff and will upload that version now. Thank you Tenri!

just tested and letting you know that the added lines fixes the issue thanks!

Hello, maybe you can add some kind of balsam which would make recovery faster for example it would take half of time to recover from injuries after using it. Also with this can be added balsam which can make recovery longer for bad slaves. I started working on slaverun for se and see a lot of potential to work with this mod. 

34 minutes ago, Koozie said:

Hello, maybe you can add some kind of balsam which would make recovery faster for example it would take half of time to recover from injuries after using it. Also with this can be added balsam which can make recovery longer for bad slaves. I started working on slaverun for se and see a lot of potential to work with this mod. 

Sure it won't be top priority as there are more important updates but it's something I will look into.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Adetu said:

Hi, the mod sounds interesting. But the first view shows me that the scripts are kind of risky.

I hope you have considered what was written on the help pages (Important warning)

Thanks for your input. I have considered these warnings and still prefer to use RegisterForUpdate/RegisterForUpdateGameTime vs RegisterForSingleUpdate. Simply I try to make things as clean and light as I can and running RegisterForSingleUpdate has slightly more overheads as it needs to re-register on each iteration. There is nothing risky about using RegisterForUpdate as long as it is not used in a naive way, the author of that page is overly stressing the requirement to use RegisterForSingleUpdate and with good reason, however none of the functionality that I would put inside an OnUpdate function could periodically take anywhere near the amount of time I give for it to iterate at it's minimum

If you are removing the mod you should disable it in the MCM first, this way the mod fully cleans all the mod events unlike the vast majority of other mods. If you didn't do that then you would get a periodic error but that would not be a big issue with the time spans I give at minimum.

41 minutes ago, mangalo said:

This would fit so nicely in my Slaverun playthrough... but I intend to escape :D
Could the skills be gradually restored ?  For example, after 10 days without whipping, you start getting 10% of health/stamina/magicka back each passing day

Something like this can be configured in MCM, you would just need to disable permanent losses and just stick to the temporary losses. Both are on the first page of MCM. The recovery time is on the second page of MCM.