[PLX] Punishing Lashes (LE+SE)

View File

Ever noticed how when you are whipped, you don't really notice it beyond maybe a minor debuff? Being whipped, realistically, is going to leave more than a mark. This mod is simply to integrate with mods that have whipping scenes and add much stronger reasoning for you to avoid them, while making things a little more immersive.

I have written the mod to impact on game performance as little as possible. As such it does not use OnHit() event to track whippings and instead requires a "Whipping scene" of some sort to play and applies damages after this.

PLEASE NOTE: This mod is currently BETA and only tested by myself. Though it is stable and I have been diligent to avoid any bugs, I haven't been able to test every possibility.

How it Works:

1. It provides an MCM where you can set to permanently lose any of the following:
    - Health
    - Stamina
    - Magicka

Where those are lost permanently after each whipping scene. You can also configure a minimum attribute level so you will never go below a certain amount. The lost attribute is randomly selected but weighted to your highest attribute. The mod provides an MCM option to scale the permanent losses with injury level. If you have less than 1 attribute to lose you will lose 0. If you don't have H/M/to lose the amount will be added to debt, to be lost from future gains.

2. Tracks player injury level which increases from whipping scenes and decreases over time dependent on MCM settings. This injury level is a multiplier for all the effects of the mod and can be used by other mods easily too.

3. Temporary H/M/losses based on injury level.

4. You can set in MCM to have damage applied to H/M/S every X seconds. You set the amount you lose at maximum injury level, the amount scales to your injury level so you can have it so you don't lose much at all until you are at a higher injury level. This is done purely with scripting to avoid adding new magic effects. If damage is less than 1, you will not be damaged.

5. Applies whipping mark tattoos using SlaveTats according to whipping injury level. These will heal over time as your whipping injury level decreases.

Requirements:

Soft Requirements:

• ZaZAnimationPack (only tested with V8.0 plus but will probably work with earlier, let me know so I can update the description)
  • SlaveRun Reloaded (requires patch "SLVxPLX Patch" in downloads, the patch is for Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018). 
    YOU DON'T NEED THE PATCH IF YOU DON'T USE SLAVERUN RELOADED.

Confirmed Functional With Whipping Scenes From:

• SD+
  • Slaverun Reloaded (REQUIRES PATCH IN DOWNLOADS [SLVxPLX Patch])
  • Submissive Lola: The resubmission 
  • Naked Dungeons (REQUIRES PATCH IN DOWNLOADS [Naked Dungeons 2.0.1 x PLX patch])
  • Let me know if you have a mod that has whipping scenes that does or doesn't work. I want the mod to be compatible with all whipping scenes.

Mods using whipping injury level:

• Succubus Skill Loss. If you want to lose skill levels on whipping scene end you can use this mod. You don't need to use any of the other features if you don't want, it is very light weight either way.
  • That's all so far.
    [Modders] Let me know if you use PLX_InjuryLevelUpdated mod event in your mod and I will add to the list here.

Upcoming Features:

1. Another set of tattoos for scars and hopefully improvements to current set.
    Though the current whipping marks will decrease over time, the scars will remain forever...
  2. Immersive notifications.
  3. Immersive NPC comments.
  4. Recovery from sleeping to be added.
  5. UI feature to show current whipping injury level. Not adding this anymore, pointless with the SlaveTats already indicating.
  6. MCM config export/import.

Modders:

You can use this mods injury level in your mod easily without the need of adding as a dependency.

After a whipping scene and after injury level restoration, this mod sends a mod event called "PLX_InjuryLevelUpdated". 

It includes a float with the current injury level.

You can integrate into your script as below:

RegisterForModEvent("PLX_InjuryLevelUpdated", "OnPLX_InjuryLevelUpdated")

Event OnPLX_InjuryLevelUpdated(string eventName, string strArg, float currentInjuryLevel, Form sender)
	; currentInjuryLevel is a float between 0 and 1 that represents the current whipping injury level.
EndEvent

Please feel free to provide feedback on the design or any issues you find. I am happy to integrate good ideas or changes into the mod. The mod should be compatible with all whipping scenes, if there is a mod that doesn't work - please let me know!

Credits:

- Tattoo set by crudo

- Weight calculations by Huanrenfeng

- Rest of mod by RMCW

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/17/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SlaveTats
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

looks about a great idea ... currently only works with slaverun .... mmm any future plans to make it SD+ compatible then its seem very intresting for me :D because currently i dont play Slaverun

11 minutes ago, Brisl said:

currently only works with slaverun

Where did you read that?

It's more like you only need a patch for SRR so far:

41 minutes ago, RMCW said:

YOU DON'T NEED THE PATCH IF YOU DON'T USE SLAVERUN RELOADED.

check this line:

41 minutes ago, RMCW said:

The mod should be compatible with all whipping scenes, if there is a mod that doesn't work - please let me know!

15 minutes ago, Brisl said:

looks about a great idea ... currently only works with slaverun .... mmm any future plans to make it SD+ compatible then its seem very intresting for me :D because currently i dont play Slaverun

As donttouchmethere outlined, it should work with all whipping scenes. I have not tested with SD+ so please let me know if it doesn't work so I can fix.

That's some scary mod to install 😨

I try to figure out in my mind how hard the impact will be with also SLS installed :classic_unsure:

*aaaand installed*

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's some scary mod to install 😨

I try to figure out in my mind how hard the impact will be with also SLS installed :classic_unsure:

*aaaand installed*

Haha 😂

Just make sure you behave and don't annoy your owner 😜

Enjoy!

So this makes/will make scars from whipping last for a while ? Because i think we really need that. Imagine coming home, removing your armor and your followers spot all of the scars on your body feeling sorry for what happened to you. It´s like a battle wound. Signifies how much you´ve been through.

15 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

So this makes/will make scars from whipping last for a while ? Because i think we really need that. Imagine coming home, removing your armor and your followers spot all of the scars on your body feeling sorry for what happened to you. It´s like a battle wound. Signifies how much you´ve been through.

Yeah I will be adding slavetats integration but it is not in the current version. Also I want to add comments on scars etc.

My plan is to have 2 sets of tattoos, one for fresh wounds and one for permanent scars.

How do you catch when player is whipped? Do you patch the zaz crop item or something? I tried to do this and couldn't figure out a way.

Nah I wanted the mod to be as light as possible so wanted to avoid using OnHit event as many other mods use that, and I heard it can lead to crashes in combat situations. It would only be an if statement outside of whipping items but it is still stacked on top of everything else. As there is no way to have OnHit just for whip items I abandoned that idea.

I instead used ZapSlaveActionDone ModEvent provided by ZaZAnimationPack to detect when a whipping scene ends. Slaverun Reloaded does not trigger this mod event so I needed to patch it with a mod event to make the mod work with that. At least the majority of mods use WhipPlayer function from ZAP and I am willing to do a work around for any mods that don't.

I like to idea of lashes being punishing, but kinda scared of PERMAMENT stat loss.

Maybe option to tie the stat loss with injury level? So that instead of being a multiplier, for example, if you have 10 injury you have 10 hp less. So that, after a pretty long time, it will come back.

6 hours ago, kugron said:

I like to idea of lashes being punishing, but kinda scared of PERMAMENT stat loss.

Maybe option to tie the stat loss with injury level? So that instead of being a multiplier, for example, if you have 10 injury you have 10 hp less. So that, after a pretty long time, it will come back.

The whimp and cheater: yes yes, good idea, don't touch my things! I only want a peek. *watches another play-through on youtube*

The masochist: NOOOO! Permanent for ever! Let me suffer RMCW! *installs another beta and some mods from Nexus with NMM*

The mod explorer, adventurer, strategist: cool, now I have a great counter to my mods that give me permanent HP/SP/HP bonus *calculates the effects of possible workarounds so the game stays borderline painful, while being angry at mods without MCM save function*

The sadist: She still has all her limbs, can't be that bad... yet 🤔

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Where did you read that?

It's more like you only need a patch for SRR so far:

check this line:

11 hours ago, RMCW said:

As donttouchmethere outlined, it should work with all whipping scenes. I have not tested with SD+ so please let me know if it doesn't work so I can fix.

ah sry ... very good then i will test it with SD+ ... then i have misunderstand the description ... was very late as i read the moddescription and sorry my eyes not more the best sometimes i cant see all clearly sometimes ... how you see in my avatar...  i have big eyeglasses 🤪but if its work with all whipping scenes then i am happy to test it ... in SD+ i get often whipped 😝

7 hours ago, RMCW said:

Nah I wanted the mod to be as light as possible so wanted to avoid using OnHit event as many other mods use that, and I heard it can lead to crashes in combat situations. It would only be an if statement outside of whipping items but it is still stacked on top of everything else. As there is no way to have OnHit just for whip items I abandoned that idea.

I instead used ZapSlaveActionDone ModEvent provided by ZaZAnimationPack to detect when a whipping scene ends. Slaverun Reloaded does not trigger this mod event so I needed to patch it with a mod event to make the mod work with that. At least the majority of mods use WhipPlayer function from ZAP and I am willing to do a work around for any mods that don't.

ahhh thank you thank you

not only do I understand how to catch the event now, I learned about "whip player" function :D

Building my mod was really slow, because I was making custom AI packages for the whipping

3 hours ago, DayTri said:

@RMCW you forgot to include PLX_Damage.pex in the file

Thanks, no idea how that happened! 🤦‍♂️

Sorry about that. Will upload again now, I'll put it as version 0.5.2 so people know to update

5 hours ago, kugron said:

I think this would suit a lot of people so I'll consider adding it as an option down the line. First I want to get some of the other updates done though.

For now you can disable the permanent stat loss from MCM.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Can be beneficial with fish lens effect 🤓

Hide contents

82 best Rachel Aldana v Leanne Crow v Sarah Randall v ...

VERY NICE ... that i can clearly see its really huge and not to misunderstand 🤪😀

UHUHUH! Idea! 💡

What if your mod could even register painful ZAP furniture for permanent damage? 🥴

(like SLS, not furniture specific, SLS only differentiates between milking and all the others)

Nearly missed that: NOTE: You may need to re-register mod events. You can do this by disabling the mod and re-enabling in the MCM. 😬

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

UHUHUH! Idea! 💡

What if your mods could even register painful ZAP furniture for permanent damage? 🥴

Love it. I'll have a think on this :D

1 minute ago, bubba999 said:

Any good lightweight mods for getting whipped? I mean mods that don't change your entire game?

Unfortunately none that I know of. Probably the least intrusive I can think of is POP.

Would be nice if guards had chance to whip you for breaking rules with DCL and SLS.

Maybe someone else knows more mods with whipping?

I know of the following but I am sure more must exist?:

• Slaverun reloaded
  • POP
  • SD+
  • Submissive Lola 

[PLX] Punishing Lashes (LE+SE) 0.7.0 ALPHA

What?! Down to an ALpha now? ^^

0.6.2 20-10-2020

That's what I tested so far during SD+ enslavement and SD whipping.

I set PLX not to lower HP below 50, because SLS orgasm fatigue reduces HP too already and SLS reduces base HP to 50 on gamestart (oh man, so many debuffs, poor PC)

Not sure I run around with 11 HP atm and so far the whipping doesn't lower it below that.

I guess I wait with the update until SD enslavement is over right? 😬