18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

[PLX] Punishing Lashes (LE+SE) 0.7.0 ALPHA

What?! Down to an ALpha now? ^^

I guess I wait with the update until SD enslavement is over right? ?

No, you need to update it NOW ?

Yeah I put 0.7.0 as alpha because I haven't tested the new functionality as much as the old stuff and it was somewhat complex to do without using magic effects.

This mod changes your base values so any magic debuffs you have will be on top of that, just for you to keep in mind.

Either way with the update you can now lose future h/m/s too. You can set your minimum h/m/s level up to something higher, and when it updates from whipping or regeneration it will put the difference into your debt.

1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

Any good lightweight mods for getting whipped? I mean mods that don't change your entire game?

Threw that once into a running game at the end of LO and that worked already. Careful those guards are persistent ^^

Or if you have Naked Dungeons installed already, just activate Guard punishment and run around naked in cities.

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Threw that once into a running game at the end of LO and that worked already. Careful those guards are persistent ^^

Or if you have Naked Dungeons installed already, just activate Guard punishment and run around naked in cities.

GOM worked pretty well! Thanks.

@bubba999

Hmm no this won't work at the moment. I could mod it to work somehow but it just causes whipping weapon to be used on player.

PLX required ZAP whipping scene to play for it to apply damage, I didn't want to be stacking more crap on OnHit().

I'm going to check if naked dungeons uses ZAP whipping scenes just now, if not - I'll see about writing a patch to use with GOM.

6 minutes ago, RMCW said:

@bubba999

Hmm no this won't work at the moment. I could mod it to work somehow but it just causes whipping weapon to be used on player.

PLX required ZAP whipping scene to play for it to apply damage, I didn't want to be stacking more crap on OnHit().

I'm going to check if naked dungeons uses ZAP whipping scenes just now, if not - I'll see about writing a patch to use with GOM.

Thanks for looking into it.

As far as I know, I looked in the CK when I was studying, many (SD+, Shout like a Virgin, POP, Cursed Loot, CD ...) do not use ZAZ, but use the "Use Weapon" procedure. It is quite flexible and customizable and is easily used in scenes + scripts. ZAZ is more often used for models of limiters, and weapons for punishment.

So, what, in my opinion, is more reliable

Scriptname PLX_Main_PlayerAlias extends ReferenceAlias 

KeyWord Property zbfWeaponPunishment Auto
PLX_Main Property MQ Auto
Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, \
  bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)

if akSource && akSource.HasKeyword(zbfWeaponPunishment)
		MQ.injuryLevel += 0.005
	endif
EndEvent

1 hour ago, MikeTM said:

As far as I know, I looked in the CK when I was studying, many (SD+, Shout like a Virgin, POP, Cursed Loot, CD ...) do not use ZAZ,

Thanks for this.

I've considered adding OnHit like you outlined but I didn't want it to be the primary method. A lot of other mods use OnHit and I figured that whipping is pretty rare all in all so it wouldn't be a good fit because of that. The OnHit event would fire even in combat which with many OnHit events can lead to crashes when you are being hit rapidly. I know it's just a conditional statement when not a whipping, but that is still on top of all the other mods using OnHit someone may have installed.

Unless there is a way I can enable and disable an OnHit event (and I don't think there is).

I really want this mod to be lightweight and not negatively impact on performance or potentially cause crashes.

As such I want to use mod events preferably. SD+ and submissive Lola (SLTR) use the WhipPlayer() from ZAP which does send a mod event.

I created a patch for Slaverun reloaded so that it sends a mod event on whipping end, I can use this method to add to any mods that currently don't work in a more clean way. For mods in active development it is a small thing for the author to add.

The only issue is that whipping without a scene will not count, like with GOM.

Let me know your thoughts.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Wow, naked dungeons seems really great.

I'm just trying to test out the whipping scenes but nothing. Not sure if it is because I have slaverun or SLS installed? It's last in my load order at the moment.

Any idea if it could be MCM settings? I have configured as such:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7583bba0d98cfc7d2987fe8103201d6a.png

image.thumb.png.337f052ffae4dba03eac8f82d9a1e08b.png

I noticed it does have (!) after NAKED under indecency status, maybe this is indicating something preventing it?

@bubba999

Naked Dungeons does do a whipping scene type thing, but as with Slaverun Reloaded, it does not use ZAP WhipPlayer().

Edit: Actually it may work. I've not been able to test yet like I say. If SD+ works, this may as is.

I'll provide a patch for it as soon as I can test, this will simply be adding the send mod event I need.

Getting GOM to work will be a bit more work, but I may do at some point.

@RMCW

Sorry about my English. Computer translation.

Ideas on how to do processing in the General case, I will write when I think through to the end.

There seem to be errors in PLX_Main.psc
 str 219:
    if amountAbleToPay > healthDebt ? may be "magickaDebt"

str 229:
 function LoseHMS()

int attributeToLose
    if plxConfig.lossesScaleToInjuryLevel
        attributeToLose = (plxConfig.AttributeLevelToLose * injuryLevel) as int
    else
        attributeToLose = plxConfig.AttributeLevelToLose
    endif
str 265:
    PrintConsole("PLX: Losing " + attributeToLose + " " + attNames[attToLose])

float newAttributeLevel = PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue(attNames[attToLose]) - plxConfig.AttributeLevelToLose as int
maybe
    float newAttributeLevel = PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue(attNames[attToLose]) - attributeToLose

str 271:
maybe 
    attributeToLose = (plxConfig.MinAttributeLevel - attributeToLose) as int

Looks very interesting/promising, especially if you add the zap furniture permament damage feature. Would love to see the options for both old and new whipping scars. On a side note, what texture model are you using for the character behind the sample menus? Is that a mix of apropos and slavetats?

11 minutes ago, svandalbear said:

Looks very interesting/promising, especially if you add the zap furniture permament damage feature. Would love to see the options for both old and new whipping scars. On a side note, what texture model are you using for the character behind the sample menus? Is that a mix of apropos and slavetats?

It's all slavetats overlays from various mods, I listed what I can see below:

- Spank that ass

- Some stuff from the newest BETA of SLS

- Apropos2

- Bathing in Skyrim

- WetFunction Redux

- maybe something I have missed too.

and a magic effect from:

- ScocLB

The base texture is just the default from BHUNP

36 minutes ago, RMCW said:

It's all slavetats overlays from various mods, I listed what I can see below:

- Spank that ass

- Some stuff from the newest BETA of SLS

- Apropos2

- Bathing in Skyrim

- WetFunction Redux

- maybe something I have missed too.

and a magic effect from:

- ScocLB

The base texture is just the default from BHUNP

Thanx

9 hours ago, RMCW said:

Any idea if it could be MCM settings? I have configured as such:

The settings look right. You could also try to deactivate all exceptions if Civil rape mechanics are connected with Guard punishment.

It's a while that I used NDUN for Guard punishments (worked too good for me lol).

My guess might be:

Using SLAX instead or SLA?

Try without wearing a collar (I know your settings should only prevent civil rape, but NDUN is oddly interconnected)

Is the tail your wearing an outfit or via RM? (might only be an issue with SLAX if NDUN can't recognize the tail/outfit as being naked)

Lower the civil rape chance, not sure if Guard punishment shares the chances.

Yeah, maybe SLS makes it harder for Guard punishment to trigger, would need to check in my game if that still works.

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Using SLAX instead or SLA?

Try without wearing a collar (I know your settings should only prevent civil rape, but NDUN is oddly interconnected)

Is the tail your wearing an outfit or via RM? (might only be an issue with SLAX if NDUN can't recognize the tail/outfit as being naked)

Lower the civil rape chance, not sure if Guard punishment shares the chances.

Yeah, maybe SLS makes it harder for Guard punishment to trigger, would need to check in my game if that still works.

Hmm I am using SLAX, the tail is added from PSQ. I'll try stripping everything and see if it helps.

I'll have a play around, thanks!

EDIT: Got it working. It doesn't work with PLX so I am adding a patch now, the mod seems to be out of active development.

Also just do double check with you, it is working with with SD+ right? I haven't had time to test that myself yet.

@bubba999

Use Naked Dungeons for the purpose you want instead, I have just uploaded new version and a patch for Naked Dungeons that will make the scenes from that work.

I would need to rewrite GOM a bit to make it work by spawning a scene, Naked Dungeons was a better fit. Naked Dungeons is modular so you can disable everything else if you just want to use it for guard whipping due to nakedness. 

29 minutes ago, MikeTM said:

@RMCW

Sorry about my English. Computer translation. 
I think I found a way to catch the end of any whipping scene if a weapon with the keyword zbfWeaponPunishment is used.
I tried it on ver. 0.7.1. it Seems to work. If you are interested, I can post a link.

Don't worry, I can understand you perfectly.

If it does it without using OnHit, I am certainly interested. Please send it over!

Many thanks ?

sl Punishing Lashes 0.7.0 ALPHA Mod.zip

OnHit is used minimally. A new quest with a very high priority does almost nothing, just waits and counts the hits. A few seconds after the last hit sends a message. The counter of hits can only be read once, so that only one event is processed.

Upd.

Archive without the textures.

You can check the counter before sending a message. If == 0, the event is processed and nothing needs to be sent. - DONE

This is a debugging option. Clogs the log.

By the way, the level of damage can be made dependent on the number of hits.

PLX_R_Player.psc