ModsGarden Content Request

10 hours ago, orimesh said:

gee thanks ! :D  do you also have body bumps  i can use on this hook version ?

No worries. Body bumps, you mean like skins? What I have is a Body Mega Pack V2 for V7.5, will that work for you? There are tattoos and skin files within (like  Female_White_Body.png and so on). Let me know.

On 12/1/2020 at 12:54 AM, husokkupant said:

No worries. Body bumps, you mean like skins? What I have is a Body Mega Pack V2 for V7.5, will that work for you? There are tattoos and skin files within (like  Female_White_Body.png and so on). Let me know.

i meant bumpmap shaders ( like Female_White_Body_pass.txt )

To the user who has posted in this thread making a request for a banned mod, and had those posts removed, please PM me. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why your post was removed with no correspondence to you, but as the posts are gone, I don't know who you are. 

No, this user asked for the MiniGiant mod by name, and for whatever reason their post was removed. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. While the mod is expressly prohibited from public sharing, there was no reason why the post should have been removed.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:07 PM, benenq said:

Is there any head size mod? Or overall model size mod?

There is, but it's essentially "banned" due to the fact that this mod is the main one used to create "child like" models, which is not permitted.

3 hours ago, mrwrong said:

looks to me like you're referring to the request for the head/body resize mod in the message just above yours, which is obviously still on the site and not deleted. suggest you have a word with them.

Correct.

2 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

No, this user asked for the MiniGiant mod by name, and for whatever reason their post was removed. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. While the mod is expressly prohibited from public sharing, there was no reason why the post should have been removed.

There is, but it's essentially "banned" due to the fact that this mod is the main one used to create "child like" models, which is not permitted.

No one asked for anything with that specific mod name.  I've looked back through the deleted posts log.

The post (and user) that was removed was someone who insists on insulting you and this club.  Why they would bother to come here just to insult both it and you is one of life's little mysteries I guess.  Your club moderators and leaders would know best what mods can stray into areas that break LL forum rules, so it would be best for your team to police those.  If I can help in any way, feel free to holler at me via PM.

29 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Correct.

No one asked for anything with that specific mod name.  I've looked back through the deleted posts log.

The post (and user) that was removed was someone who insists on insulting you and this club.  Why they would bother to come here just to insult both it and you is one of life's little mysteries I guess.  Your club moderators and leaders would know best what mods can stray into areas that break LL forum rules, so it would be best for your team to police those.  If I can help in any way, feel free to holler at me via PM.

I know exactly who you speak of then. A lunatic who's taken it upon himself to literally stalk me across 3 forums, one of which being the one I co-own, because he was banned from said forum for the exact same behavior.

14 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

Just wanted to make my model's head bigger. Wanted to create a big lady, curvy and all, but when I do that, head look so tiny and the model looks only funny. Any ideas? Shame theres no only "giant" mod :)

Hello all, Thanks to all who are trying to bring back the massive thing that was MG! I had just "upgraded" to VX when MG went down, so i'm still trying to reconstitute what i had. Lesson folks, always back-up everything... Anyway, anyone have the either the super-hero type masks and or the clown masks that i used to have? Any help would be welcome. Thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, benenq said:

Just wanted to make my model's head bigger. Wanted to create a big lady, curvy and all, but when I do that, head look so tiny and the model looks only funny. Any ideas? Shame theres no only "giant" mod :)

I'm not aware of any mod that just allows for head size to be increased. Sorry. ☹️

12 hours ago, benenq said:

Maybe try to use the Cheat Engine.This is a well known game cheating program.

Dont know if its possible to get what you want but i think its worth a try.

5 hours ago, daspex said:

Maybe try to use the Cheat Engine.This is a well known game cheating program.

Dont know if its possible to get what you want but i think its worth a try.

I've tried this with cheat engine in VX before to get a bigger model by expanding the value of the height slider and it always refreshed the values or reset them whenever I tried changing them. It worked fine in 7.5, so I wonder is it simply a different process for VX or did they make sure you couldn't use Cheat Engine in VX for the same reason they had to take down MiniGiant?

2 hours ago, hereo20 said:

I've tried this with cheat engine in VX before to get a bigger model by expanding the value of the height slider and it always refreshed the values or reset them whenever I tried changing them. It worked fine in 7.5, so I wonder is it simply a different process for VX or did they make sure you couldn't use Cheat Engine in VX for the same reason they had to take down MiniGiant?

White Rabbit made sure to limit the size, so to avoid abuse (CP).

3 hours ago, _K17_ said:

LOL@"ABUSE"!!!! ... Yeah... Because, as we all know, it's perfectly acceptable to murder, rape, pillage and plunder in your video games, just don't go pointing your dick at any ten year olds! LMAO!!

This is why I staged S3 in San Andreas... I can never get enough Hot Coffee!!

8 hours ago, hereo20 said:

6 hours ago, _K17_ said:

Lol, I tried the cheatengine and I could without any problems make models so tiny I could barely see them. But as you say, making them bigger is impossible. Curious.

8 hours ago, hereo20 said:

6 hours ago, _K17_ said:

Lol, I tried the cheatengine and I could without any problems make models so tiny I could barely see them. But as you say, making them bigger is impossible. Curious.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, I just found no other suitable for my request.

Has anyone ever made or seen a Model of Starlight from "The Boys"? To be honest I am not very creative, so I won't even try and make a model :)
If it could be for VX it would be great.

I was trying to search for it right around the time MG went dark and I haven't been able to find anything but this Forum here

5 hours ago, EJAX said:

LOL@"ABUSE"!!!! ... Yeah...

Don't know if you post this because you're against the team,

or you think that CP is a laughing matter, either way we take this very seriously.

We support WR decision, and we want to make it clear that we will distance our-self from anyone that thinks like you.

So we want to make it official that we have nothing to do with Ejax, and any opinion from him on the subject (for 3X lawyers).

Thank you.

Team K17

4 hours ago, _K17_ said:

Don't know if you post this because you're against the team,

or you think that CP is a laughing matter, either way we take this very seriously.

We support WR decision, and we want to make it clear that we will distance our-self from anyone that thinks like you.

So we want to make it official that we have nothing to do with Ejax, and any opinion from him on the subject (for 3X lawyers).

Thank you.

Team K17

Me? Against you guys? That's absurd! You're my favorite wanker-ware! I have a few issues with some of your recent updates, but that's about it.

As for CP... I think HUMAN MORALITY is a laughing matter. If it weren't for that, maybe there wouldn't be so much CP (which I don't do, btw, I just like making people nervous :) )