ModsGarden Content Request

I think this is about as close as you're going to get with a stock outfit..

OpenDress.jpg.6614177a1f8cb8f4cf6eb22eed04d57f.jpg

You can change the color at least. You won't find anything with a flowing train, it's jut not doable (maybe with hairworks).

That was originally an addon, a long time ago. I don't know who made it, but I found the original work files in one of the mega-packs I downloaded, if you want to try your hand at modding it... OpenTop Dress.zip

4 hours ago, GuyInTheTrapperHat said:

Sadly, I'm no modder... But I want to learn. How do I begin with that?

The zip I posted contains the psd files. They're native Photoshop files, but Paint Shop and Gimp and a few other programs can also open them. Extract the folder to your ActiveMod directory, and edit away.. Save the files as a .png with the same name, load them onto your model, and ALT+R to see your changes. That's how most of us got started.

4 hours ago, Marnie_Marlodo said:

?

Thank you Marnie for your response, btw your work is so well regarded....

For latecomers such as myself, MG remains unavailable to those not on that island, which remains an Eden of sorts.

It would be nice to get back there someday, but until then...we are seeking the utility only, the hyperlink is inaccessible

tia.

17 hours ago, EJAX said:

The zip I posted contains the psd files. They're native Photoshop files, but Paint Shop and Gimp and a few other programs can also open them. Extract the folder to your ActiveMod directory, and edit away.. Save the files as a .png with the same name, load them onto your model, and ALT+R to see your changes. That's how most of us got started.

Thanks, EJAX! So that's basically all I need to get started, huh. Gonna have to work on it for practice!

9 minutes ago, Marnie_Marlodo said:

If you cannot access the Garden, check if in the host file (W7) there is a line like this: 37.1.201.152 modsgarden.cc at the bottom without a # in front.

If you login there please dont post anything cause this could fill up some space and the server could crash again.Thats why this ip is not posted for anybodys use.Thank you!

6 minutes ago, mrwrong said:

As far as I remember they're in the 4K skins pack.

4X Pack From LL? I don't think so, I have checked it. Will re-check, in case I missed it.