ModsGarden Content Request

*Bump

Does anybody have the .txx for the Bra that was kinda lifted up? (it might actually have been in the piercings category, to allow for rotation/position)? 

Also looking for an NC Productions hairstyle. I think it was called something like Stargirl? Big, puffed out hair, with a color shift around the middle. Had two different lengths? 

*Never mind, found the hair! (attached it, if anybody wants it). 

Custom.R9Hair467.txx

6 hours ago, Joaku said:

*Never mind, found the hair! (attached it, if anybody wants it). 

Custom.R9Hair467.txx 4.02 MB · 2 downloads

There was one I thought made a good companion to that ... Custom.R9Hair457.txx. Looks like the same hair tied back.

Sorry, I don't have the bra, but I think I know the one you're talking about. The default textures matched the black & red lingerie bra, yes? I'm pretty sure it was a toy, cuz I hardly ever went in the jewelry section.

14 minutes ago, GuyInTheTrapperHat said:

Just wondering if anyone has a "Hook4 for Dummies" guide so I can learn how to actually use the shortcuts and stuff. I know I should do Hook5 by now but I was unsuccessful in getting it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What issue did you have getting Hook5 running?