ModsGarden Content Request

1 hour ago, kolianych777 said:

Hi fellow Gardeners. I while ago i asked to share Morocei's Amber Pappet. Thanks to Jo 12 for that. Does anyone have any custom textures for Amber? If u do, share pls)

This skins are for the G3f body released by 3dmanzone on modsgarden.They look similar to the Amber skin.Maybe you have to rename them.G3F_Skins.zip

Hi All

Im in somewhat of a star wars period atm, but i have found my archives to be missing some stuff. Specifically...

-The Ashoka Tano/ Togruta headpiece. Not sure if it was a hat, a wig or something else, if someone has it please share thank you.

- Han Solos blaster

- Any other Star wars weapons you may have would be appreciated

- Any star Wars themed outfits would also be appreciated

Thank you

On 1/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, kolianych777 said:

What G3f body actually is? Textures are from Amber Puppet but named for Default\custom bodies. Never seen anything like that on Modsgarden.

Than you didnt noticed my dolphine and Kate skin pack on MG.

This skins are made for the Gf3 model from Daz3d you know?

3dmanzone released a Gf3 body replacer on MG.Thats what they are made for.

Probably they also fit to the amber puppet cause its also a ported Daz3d body as far as i know.

6 hours ago, Daspex said:

Than you didnt noticed my dolphine and Kate skin pack on MG.

This skins are made for the Gf3 model from Daz3d you know?

3dmanzone released a Gf3 body replacer on MG.Thats what they are made for.

Probably they also fit to the amber puppet cause its also a ported Daz3d body as far as i know.

Yeap, didn't see that. Not your skins, nor Gf3 body replacer. Thanks for the reply.