ModsGarden Content Request

Hi Guys,

I´m looking for the toys

219   Tentacle Variant 5 (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)
220   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)

221   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)
222   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)
223   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)
224   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)

Does anyone have it?

Thanks

Hi guys , I'm looking for a specific model\models. basically any of the models the creator, which I can't remember his name, has provided in mg community. 

he had plenty, so anyone who used to visit the models section saw them. I'll l try to describe because I do think they were unique in a way.

all of his models were slander, no tattoos, no big buts or huge breasts, (looked like the girl next door mixed with sports illustrated model). they seems as 18-20 year old. and had exceptionally perfect  face- the lips ,the eyes, the nose ,very European and very innocent like.. 

I'm sure that if you'll write the author's name, I'll be able to verify. or if you have one or some of his models that are like I described, will be very appreciated..

actually the model's face looked a lot like the model that is used as the tk17 cover photo, but with blond hair

21.JPG

18 hours ago, _aya_goldshtein_ said:

Hi guys , I'm looking for a specific model\models. basically any of the models the creator, which I can't remember his name, has provided in mg community. 

he had plenty, so anyone who used to visit the models section saw them. I'll l try to describe because I do think they were unique in a way.

all of his models were slander, no tattoos, no big buts or huge breasts, (looked like the girl next door mixed with sports illustrated model). they seems as 18-20 year old. and had exceptionally perfect  face- the lips ,the eyes, the nose ,very European and very innocent like.. 

I'm sure that if you'll write the author's name, I'll be able to verify. or if you have one or some of his models that are like I described, will be very appreciated..

actually the model's face looked a lot like the model that is used as the tk17 cover photo, but with blond hair

21.JPG

probably Be3yH4uK  he has a back up collection of his models over at the Klub exile website.

On 1/25/2021 at 1:16 PM, Mytero said:

Hi Guys,

I´m looking for the toys

219   Tentacle Variant 5 (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)
220   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)

221   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)
222   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)
223   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)
224   Tentacle set II (Alejandro, originally by Foresythe)

Does anyone have it?

Thanks

This might be some or all, everything I have called tentacle.

Does anyone have the relatively recent addon hook 5 room for room248 backdrop that was like a jungle amazon camp? It was near the end of the garden. Another addon room missing from all the sites is the old Fortress(?) or Fort, I think it was called, room, it was like a medieval tower the icon was an English kingdom flag. Can't find these two anywhere.

tents.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 1:53 PM, JonnyAstar said:

Hey! @DanathAHugyos i have a little problem... in the Zip have a file .[bsp] but i have the 7.5 version so how can i use this? thanks! ?

Hey!

Sorry for late, uff i have changed to VX a long time ago man, i recommend u  to change it.
In the Customizer Body menu u should see a Body Mod options and select whatever u want, i didn't remember is there any options for this in 7.5.

Best Regards! 

Hallo everybody!

I am using version 7.5 and I am looking for medieval and skyrim styled toys such as:

1 handed swords, 

2 handed swords

Daggers or knives,  

Bows or crossbows,

Shields,

Spears

Any that you can share with me will be greatly appreciated.

:)