ModsGarden Content Request

Hi  there, I hope someone can help me with this. I'm looking for ankle socks for females hith ruffles. I just can't seem to find them anywhere and don't know any filename. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, XSGamer said:

What to do now?

The way Club Exiles website is set up, you need to build up a reputation to be able to download everything from their site.  It cuts down on spam-bots and general assholes. Rep can be obtained by commenting on topics, asking or giving answers, uploading items or images, and clicking one of the emojis on files or comments you like. It builds up fairly quickly, I think I only needed to make a half a dozen comments before I had enough rep to download pretty much anything.

I did download the mesh from there and attached the zip file for the veil to my previous comment.  

1 hour ago, nikoli grimm said:

The way Club Exiles website is set up, you need to build up a reputation to be able to download everything from their site.  It cuts down on spam-bots and general assholes. Rep can be obtained by commenting on topics, asking or giving answers, uploading items or images, and clicking one of the emojis on files or comments you like. It builds up fairly quickly, I think I only needed to make a half a dozen comments before I had enough rep to download pretty much anything.

I did download the mesh from there and attached the zip file for the veil to my previous comment.  

Okay, thanks so much!!!

By the way, which folder to put the hat now? and where will it show in customization menu?

Edited by XSGamer
+
7 hours ago, XSGamer said:

which folder to put the hat now?

Honestly, I didn't even bother to open it, having no use for it myself. Most files go either in the Addons folder or the ActiveMod folder. I'd assume it would show in one of the head or face accessory areas when in the customizer room.

On 7/7/2023 at 8:56 PM, nikoli grimm said:

Honestly, I didn't even bother to open it, having no use for it myself. Most files go either in the Addons folder or the ActiveMod folder. I'd assume it would show in one of the head or face accessory areas when in the customizer room.

Meh

The installation is quite messy lol, there are two kinds of files .txx and .[bs], I tried putting .txx files into the Archives folder and welp it didn't work.

Apparently I think that maybe the model/headwear itself is not compatible with my version of the game (TK17 7.5 Vanilla).

5 hours ago, XSGamer said:

TK17 7.5 Vanilla

All Klub Exile items are VX items. It won't work with 7.5 without modification. Seeing as you say your game is vanilla, you should upgrade to VX. It has many improvements over 7.5 including a fourth NPC, being more stable and quicker load times. You really won't find anything dealing with 7.5 on their site or in this area of LL.

On 7/9/2023 at 8:13 PM, nikoli grimm said:

All Klub Exile items are VX items. It won't work with 7.5 without modification. Seeing as you say your game is vanilla, you should upgrade to VX. It has many improvements over 7.5 including a fourth NPC, being more stable and quicker load times. You really won't find anything dealing with 7.5 on their site or in this area of LL.

Cool, where can I find the official VX version?

• 4 months later...

Hi! I'm looking for an old collection of models from the modsgarden site. Unfortunately, I don't remember the author of this collection (maybe fobo). The remarkable thing about the models is that their names began with 000 (000.Jana, 000.Amanda, and so on). Does anyone have these models? Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...