Devious Devices Slave Heels (CBBE - Fusion Girl)

Devious Devices Slave Heels (CBBE - Fusion Girl)

View File

When I was playing Skyrim I found three lovely DD high heels we don't have in Fallout and, thanks to @Kimy's permission, I have converted them. There are three pairs of metallic high heels with their respective rusty variants.

You must choose the simple version or the version with a patch (you will not be able to run, you will increase in charisma but you will decrease in strength and luck). 

It can be built like others Devious Devices or you can also use ESP Explorer.

Hard Requirements
Devious Devices 2.0
CBBE or Fusion Girl 1.75

High Heel Sounds 1.1

Soft Requirements
High Heel System
Bodyslide

Includes bodyslide files. They are grouped as "Devious Devices Heels".

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/08/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices 2.0, High Heel System, High Heels Sounds 1.1

@stas2503

@Adetu

Thank you.

My approach was as follows, but I have not been successful in the last step (edit properties).

(This is a short guide from Skyrim forum)

1. Open CK, go "File" - "Data", select "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm".

2. In Object Editor, go Items - Armor / ArmorAddon and find and make duplicates of "zadx_SlaveHighHeelsAA", "zadx_SlaveHighHeelsInventory", "zadx_SlaveHighHeelsRendered". Rename the duplicates to whatever you like, say "test_HeelsAA", "test_HeelsInventory", "test_HeelsRendered".

3. Double click test_HeelsAA to enter edit mode, edit female biped model to point at your heels' .nif file, e.g. "\ mymod \ newheels.nif". Edit your test_HeelsRendered, deleting it's old ArmorAddon in "Models" table and adding your new test_HeelsAA model. Edit your test_HeelsInventory item, right-click on it's attached Papyrus script, select "Edit Properties", change property deviceRendered to point at test_HeelsRendered.

4. Save everything to a new esp plugin, load it up in Skyrim, add your item via console and test.

Spoiler
41 minutes ago, JBpy said:

@stas2503

@Adetu

Thank you.

My approach was as follows, but I have not been successful in the last step (edit properties).

(This is a short guide from Skyrim forum)

1. Open CK, go "File" - "Data", select "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm".

2. In Object Editor, go Items - Armor / ArmorAddon and find and make duplicates of "zadx_SlaveHighHeelsAA", "zadx_SlaveHighHeelsInventory", "zadx_SlaveHighHeelsRendered". Rename the duplicates to whatever you like, say "test_HeelsAA", "test_HeelsInventory", "test_HeelsRendered".

3. Double click test_HeelsAA to enter edit mode, edit female biped model to point at your heels' .nif file, e.g. "\ mymod \ newheels.nif". Edit your test_HeelsRendered, deleting it's old ArmorAddon in "Models" table and adding your new test_HeelsAA model. Edit your test_HeelsInventory item, right-click on it's attached Papyrus script, select "Edit Properties", change property deviceRendered to point at test_HeelsRendered.

4. Save everything to a new esp plugin, load it up in Skyrim, add your item via console and test.

Should probably be able to copy the DD Restrictive Boots in xEdit into a new plugin (as new records), both the ARMO and ARMA (Armour and Armour Addon), and adjust accordingly.
I've done similar for makin sure shit I've thrown into my own plugins works properly, including a personal (partial) outfit port from Skyrim.

Main thing is to make sure any references to DD or whatnot aren't fucked, and refer to the right thing, and that you've swapped things out in the right places (Keywords, swapped the mesh in the Armour Addon to use the heels, etc).

I love these shoes in Skyrim. Thank you for bringing them to Fallout 4.

I've found two problems while playing with this mod installed (I've installed the version with the no-run patch):

1. The shoes are not treated as locked devices when an AAF scene is initiated via 'AAF Hardship - beggar - whore - 1.5.9E'. They get automatically unequipped and I have to  reequip them manually after the scene has ended (including the popup box asking to lock them or to manipulate the lock).

2. When my PC has the shoes locked on her feet and I open the Pip-Boy and click on the shoes I get the popup box asking what I want to do. If I click on "Leave them alone" the equip marker next to the shoes name goes away. Closing and reopening the Pip-Boy doesn't help. Additionally a random colored set of "Latex Restrictive Boots" is added to my PCs inventory. If I drop those and try to unequip the shoes from this mod again another pair of "Latex Restrictive Boots" is added to the inventory.

4 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

I love these shoes in Skyrim. Thank you for bringing them to Fallout 4.

I've found two problems while playing with this mod installed (I've installed the version with the no-run patch):

1. The shoes are not treated as locked devices when an AAF scene is initiated via 'AAF Hardship - beggar - whore - 1.5.9E'. They get automatically unequipped and I have to  reequip them manually after the scene has ended (including the popup box asking to lock them or to manipulate the lock).

2. When my PC has the shoes locked on her feet and I open the Pip-Boy and click on the shoes I get the popup box asking what I want to do. If I click on "Leave them alone" the equip marker next to the shoes name goes away. Closing and reopening the Pip-Boy doesn't help. Additionally a random colored set of "Latex Restrictive Boots" is added to my PCs inventory. If I drop those and try to unequip the shoes from this mod again another pair of "Latex Restrictive Boots" is added to the inventory.

Oh I use Roggvir Manager so the high heels don't come off. I can add them to the AAF protected equipment list so I don't depend on the Roggvir Manager.

I'll take a look at it and upload an update soon to fix both issues.

OK, first of all I apologize because it's my first time modifying a file of this style. DD is mammoth and to top it all I'm not exactly orderly. The good thing is that I got some experience for future patches.

Modified the missing properties.
Added an XML file for the AAF folder which will prevent the high heels from coming off during scenes.

Video: 

Heels are now protected in AAF: 

Spoiler

1.png.909c933846a82d22a6538e1b6fb1d8e4.png

Thank you for the quick update. I'm now running v.1.1 (simple, no patch). Now the shoes stay on in almost every situation.

AAF scene initiated
- directly through AAF -> WORKING

- AAF Violate (combat defeat) -> WORKING

- AAF Hardship (whore services) -> WORKING

What still doesn't work for me (don't know if it's your mod, AAF Hardship or my setup):

Initiating an AAF scene via 'AAF Hardship - Menacing Raider'. Whenever a Raider is menacing my PC the shoes get unlocked and unequipped and I have to re-equip them after the scene ends.

When I look into my inventory via console I see the following:

before the scene (shoes are visible in 3rd person view, they are marked as equipped in Pip-Boy, they are locked):

1 - Slave Boots (Rusty) (1800D500) - Worn

1 - (1800D501) - Worn - LOCKED

after the scene (shoes are visually gone from PC although still marked as equipped in Pip-Boy, but they also seem to be unequipped and unlocked at the same time according to the 2nd line)

1 - (1800D501)

still after the scene (have to unequip the shoes in Pip-Boy first):

1 - Slave Boots (Rusty) (1800D500)

1 - (1800D501)

after re-equipping and locking the shoes in Pip-Boy (now there is 2 LOCKED items where there was only one before the scene)

2 - (1800D501) - Worn - LOCKED

Don't know if there's something you can do about it. If not I will try to raise the issue in the 'AAF Hardship' thread.

Hardship is my religion. I use it and follow the @Tentacusthread often. I know he doesn't use DD and he uses other clothing mods that use a different slot system than DD. Some time he responded to a user about a similar situation and basically hinted that DD need an update.  Opinion in which many or all agree.

Well, Hardship takes away everything that is in slot 33 (when you appear before Isabel for the first time or when a violation occurs), because it assumes that our clothes (boots, pants, shirts) are all in slot 33. Vanilla clothes are like this and other clothing mods like k-girl.

However, those of us who use Easy Girl, Vtaw and many other similar mods, we know that the clothes use several slots and not only slot 33 (separated into tops, skirts, thongs, stockings, etc.) and slot 33 goes for the use of shoes , boots and high heels. That conflicts with the structure Hardship needs to find. 

The best solution I found is to disable the clothes strip in the MCM. 

4 minutes ago, JBpy said:

However, those of us who use Easy Girl, Vtaw and many other similar mods, we know that the clothes use several slots and not only slot 33 (separated into tops, skirts, thongs, stockings, etc.) and slot 33 goes for the use of shoes , boots and high heels. That conflicts with the structure Hardship needs to find. 

They use slot 33 for shoes cause most tight shoes need a body with parts of the feet erased to look good. When I used those shoe mods I usually just changed the slots for the shoe body in the CK to something that wouldn't be stripped, Got rid of the body in Nifskope or Outfit Studio and using a unique player body mod I made a player body with appropriately modified feet. This works fine if you never want your PC to take off their high heels :)

Even simpler would be to just make a Unique player body with the shoes and stockings etc already attacched, however you'd have to quit the game and swap in a new body whenever you wanted to change shoes.

These days I'm too busy to fuck with stuff like that and just run Vanilla clothing :p,

When I get TSEX up and running I may add some kind of DD support but just for the meshes not the esp. I'd want to make my own forms.

21 hours ago, JBpy said:

[...] slot 33 [...]

You're right, I haven't thought of slot 33 being connected to the body.

21 hours ago, JBpy said:

How would I do that? Hardship comes with the option 'Hardcore strip' which determines if a clothing item is not just unequipped but also dropped (which is set to OFF in my game). But I don't see an option to generally disable stripping in Hardship.

4 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

You're right, I haven't thought of slot 33 being connected to the body.

How would I do that? Hardship comes with the option 'Hardcore strip' which determines if a clothing item is not just unequipped but also dropped (which is set to OFF in my game). But I don't see an option to generally disable stripping in Hardship.

Hardship has options to disable the stripping performed by Hardship, but AAF will also strip actors by default when initiating animations. You'll possibly want to adjust its INI file or the stripping option you selected at installation time in its FOMOD menu, or use something like Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager to prevent certain outfits from being stripped.

On 10/14/2020 at 1:20 AM, vaultbait said:

Hardship has options to disable the stripping performed by Hardship

Not in MCM, don't know if there's other ways to do it. Didn't find a global variable that looks like it could be it.

but AAF will also strip actors by default when initiating animations. You'll possibly want to adjust its INI file or the stripping option you selected at installation time in its FOMOD menu

I did edit 'AAF_equipmentSetData.xml' by removing '<unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>'.

That works for the NPCs (they all got to keep their bs33 equipped during scenes) but it doesn't prevent shoes (bs33) worn by the PC from being unequipped. I tried it with different shoes (all bs33 - checked it in FO4Edit) from different mods, same result.

or use something like Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager to prevent certain outfits from being stripped.

I did try that as well. I moved different items to the container, worked with all clothing items (various body slots) except the shoes (all being slot 33).

---

To me it looks like an issue with 'AAF Hardship - Menacing Raiders'

1. because I don't have that issue with 'AAF Hardship - Whore mode' or with 'AAF Violate - Combat defeat'

2. whenever 'AAF Hardship - Menacing Raiders' kicks in my screen fades to black two times. After the first time the shoes are gone (probably Hardship), after the second time all other clothing items are gone (probably AAF), and then the scene starts

But that's just my observations. I might be totally wrong about this.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:19 AM, bigschwabbel said:
On 10/13/2020 at 11:20 PM, vaultbait said:

Hardship has options to disable the stripping performed by Hardship

Not in MCM, don't know if there's other ways to do it. Didn't find a global variable that looks like it could be it.

Oh, you're right, disabling hardcore stripping doesn't stop Hardship from stripping the character, it just stops the mod from throwing the clothing items to the ground when it does so.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
22 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot27.png.ed7ce0a61874ccd48f9ccc6e4447ac50.png

When my char kneel or squat (I do not know how term use), and then I call the pip-boy, shows up a "triangule" or "cone", big, in front of him...

Any tips?

PS: I love this mod since skyrim, and in skyrim, this "bug" do not happens.

Ohhh, I know what the problem is. I did not include the first person view. I'll correct it tonight. Thanks for letting me know.

Anyone else using the FG variant? I can not seem to get slave boots either normal or rusty (the heel that is a metal ring) to load in body slide or outfit studio; I can load the nif in nifskope however. I get a unable to load input nif error. Other heels work fine in Bodyslide and Outfit studio. Do I need to download both and overwrite the CBBE version with the FG version?

5 hours ago, aghjax said:

Anyone else using the FG variant? I can not seem to get slave boots either normal or rusty (the heel that is a metal ring) to load in body slide or outfit studio; I can load the nif in nifskope however. I get a unable to load input nif error. Other heels work fine in Bodyslide and Outfit studio. Do I need to download both and overwrite the CBBE version with the FG version?

No, the FG version does not need anything from the CBBE version. I'll see what happens and upload a new version soon.

Edit: It is corrected. Thanks for pointing it out.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fobbadabalaba said:

Every time i exit workshop mod the slave boot is applied to my character (even though she was wearing the heel or nothing) and the bigger problem is the boot is not in my inventory so i can not unequip it.

Hmmm, send me your mod list. I have suspicions of a conflict with "Assimilation", but cannot be sure. It's one of the mods that - I think - unequip clothes to equip others.