Devious Devices Slave Heels (CBBE - Fusion Girl)

On 2/26/2021 at 6:33 AM, JBpy said:
On 2/26/2021 at 5:57 AM, LipoCH said:

Hi,

First, thank you for porting this to FO4, I'm enjoying your mod a lot.

May I ask if this mod is intended for NPC's as well ? I'm asking because I've noticed two things:

1. NPC's are not made to walk, they can still run (I suppose they are using their own animation logic ?)

2. When I equip any of those heels to an NPC, I am then unable to save game (game freezes during the save attempt).

For the second comment, I'm aware it might be some load order issue or incompatible mods, but I'm unable to tell which.

At the moment it only works on your character. I have absolutely no idea of scripts, but when I have time Ill see if adding the effect to an NPC is easy or I need to beg someone else.. ?

I don't see how saving could affect the heels as their scripts only fire upon being equipped by Nora. I just tried Piper and was able to save the game.

The second point is why I have to give up trying to modify DD mode and introduce a simple clothing mode after getting the great help from elsidia for several days in a row: as long as you expand DD according to the inventory and rendering mode, it will freeze when it is saved, especially after you assign DD devices to more than one NPC, it may not happen immediately, but it exists And it hasn't been solved.

In DD's reply many years ago, some people tried to solve it with their own edited files, but it didn't work, at least it didn't work for me. To solve this problem fundamentally, the author has to upgrade the version by herself, but I don't think she will come back to Fo4.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 3:37 AM, kziitd said:

The second point is why I have to give up trying to modify DD mode and introduce a simple clothing mode ...

Thanks for the head up. I confirm, the freezing occurs also with other DD items, it is not related to this mod here only. A solution to have the heels on NPC's would be to include a non DD version perhaps ?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, fobbadabalaba said:

I can't get the body preset for FG to be applied to your boots.  The presets are applied to all other clothing mods, just not yours.

Also have a problem with DD items overriding HHS, but i'm going to ask the FG peeps about that one.

Hmm, I just reinstalled it and the various presets load successfully. What preset do you want to use? 

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, DeadWabbits said:

Has anybody had the issue where when the slave heels are on, the bottom half of the heels / feet sink into the ground? Cannot figure out what would be causing this.

Do you have High Heel System installed?

It is a soft requirement. Heels may work without that one, but they will look just like you say. So you better install it.

this stuff is exclusively custom clothing ... since it was never among the loot.

compared to DD being slightly against the rules of the game.

I don't wear glasses ...  by the way I searched. I used and took it off but nothing changed. It’s not good for the harness as it opposes him.

I see no one uses it ... because he doesn't know.

--------------

* ez a cucc kizárólag egyedi ruházat ... mivel soha nem volt a zsákmány között..!

Ahhoz képest, hogy DD és kellemetlen zsákmányok így kissé ellentmond a játékszabályoknak.

Azonban az egyéni felszerelésben semmihez nem illeszkedik... hám, korlátozó... mivel bokáig a talajban van avagy csak ledob vagy akadályoz minden más öltözéket.

Na most nem azért... de a hám se passzol semmihez... hasonló ok miatt. És ki szeret mezítláb sziklákon elefánt méretű bogarak közt mászkálni!?

Nem hordok szemüveget... egyébként kerestem. használtam és levettem de semmit sem változott. A hámhoz nem jó mivel ellent mond neki.

Látom, más se használja hozzá... mivel nem tudja. 

Yeah I checked the requirements again after I made the post and I saw the HH system so I installed it. It did not fix it exactly? If I put the shoes on and then open the HH system in the mod manager, then change the height value by say .1 it will fix it for that instance. What it wont do is fix it permanently because every time I change shoes this has to be done again. There were some additional steps involving a .txt file talked about in the HH mod that I just did not have time to try and figure out yet so that may resolve it when I can get around to figuring it out lol.

17 minutes ago, DeadWabbits said:

Yeah I checked the requirements again after I made the post and I saw the HH system so I installed it. It did not fix it exactly? If I put the shoes on and then open the HH system in the mod manager, then change the height value by say .1 it will fix it for that instance. What it wont do is fix it permanently because every time I change shoes this has to be done again. There were some additional steps involving a .txt file talked about in the HH mod that I just did not have time to try and figure out yet so that may resolve it when I can get around to figuring it out lol.

Yeah, HHS requires texts with the necessary heights for each heel. This mod already brings them by default.

They should be in DATA / F4SE / Plugins / HHS

1.png.ad91d1d3e5cce32d6c6623de2501d47d.png

Not very good at this modding thing, not as good as I used to be at any rate, so I am not exactly sure where to look for that. Obviously I am on my own PC but its just a C drive so is that the complete file path? I looked around and was not able to locate it.

13 minutes ago, DeadWabbits said:

Not very good at this modding thing, not as good as I used to be at any rate, so I am not exactly sure where to look for that. Obviously I am on my own PC but its just a C drive so is that the complete file path? I looked around and was not able to locate it.

Well the first thing is to check if you use Vortex or MO2 to install the mods.

Either one is fine. 

I use Vortex, so it automatically installs it here:

C : \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Fallout 4 \ Data  \ F4SE \ Plugins \ HHS 

I have noticed that HHS sometimes does not work properly when you equip a heel. If, once you've equipped the heel, you use your pipboy again to equip another item (say glasses, a mask, a piece of armor), HHS seems to "wake up" and work.

2 minutes ago, DeadWabbits said:

I am using Mod organizer 2. The similarities stop at Data, there is no F4SE in there so I am going to have to do some more searching. Thanks!

I think MO2 installs the mods elsewhere. But I edited my message and wrote you a p.s. in case you want to try the game again.

• 4 weeks later...

You know that error that you get for the Slave Heels, like, every time you run BodySlide?

Fixed it. It was two extraneous spaces in the OSP for the Slave Heels.

Now it doesn't think there's "Slave Heels" and "Slave Heels ".

Already sent to JBpy, awaiting response. Will delete this post if requested.

Fix is integrated into v1.6 as of 15 minutes ago. Go get the new one. 

Edited by tzenrick
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Uninstalled and back to the old version...

This version uses the same slots of the armor legs....

Please, can make boots (like everyone boots in the game), that use slots, which is not impossible to use armor legs, like the old version of this boots/heels?

Thanks a lot...

Send me the .esp you are using and I will correct it exclusively for you. ?

Edited by JB.
9 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

not need... i know something in the edit esp... only can need to know where is i need to edit... A simple print screen help me a lot...

thanks

Ok

First go to Armor Addon and remove slots 44 and 45 of the six heels

1.jpeg.64a8354667f46bc56994da0c2d5e1af6.jpeg

Then go to "Armor" and select the six heels with the name "_Rendered" and remove their slots 44 and 45.

2.jpeg.5a493cc3d28ce30cd7bdf960b62997ad.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I got the slave heels (rust) on and took them off using the workbench unlocking mod.

The norun effect did not go away. The 40% speed buff was properly added/removed.

Whenever i removed the boots, i got the "it's painful message", which is bizzare.

Using DD RC8.

So I looked into the script a bit and found that the inputenablelayer of _norun was stuck blocking.

I reset the input layer in the console and got my sprinting and running back.