Devious Devices Slave Heels (CBBE - Fusion Girl)

3 hours ago, fobbadabalaba said:

not all of those are active.... 

Anyway it doesn't seem like any of them are the problem. I think there could be problems with Roggvir Item Manager or Assimilation, but you don't have those.

What I recommend is to uninstall as follows:

1-Load a game where you have your heels on and take them off.

2-Save the game, exit and uninstall the mod.

3-Start the game and save it.

4-Install the mod again. And that's it.

I use ESP-Explorer to get the boots quick and test them.

Got both versions of the Slave Shoes to work, it's funny seeing my gal only being able to walk.

Can still equip leg armor but the shoes associated with them clip through where the floor would usually be, kept thinking that the bottom of the sole was busted open so that the Slave Shoe can fit through it.

Photo15.png

Photo16.png

37 minutes ago, Punsaurus said:

Got both versions of the Slave Shoes to work, it's funny seeing my gal only being able to walk.

Can still equip leg armor but the shoes associated with them clip through where the floor would usually be, kept thinking that the bottom of the sole was busted open so that the Slave Shoe can fit through it.

Haha! That detail was overlooked. I'm going to update it to lock the vanilla armors using the leg slots. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hey, I already uninstalled the mod and the problem was fixed.  However, the same thing happened with a different pair of DD shoes and I think the problem is with crafting the shoes from the slave workbench for some reason.  I had to load a save from before I crafted the newer pair of shoes to fix it.

can i also use the command window to get your shoes or is the only safest option that esp explore mod??

4 hours ago, JBpy said:

Only to these heels. If you want patches for others heels, I have this set of patches.

Also you did a custom patch attachment somewhere in the support thread for that mod to do the same for the restrictive boots in DD. I'm still lovingly using that. I keep meaning to extend it with some of the other DD outfits which also incorporate heels.

2 hours ago, fobbadabalaba said:

Hey, I already uninstalled the mod and the problem was fixed.  However, the same thing happened with a different pair of DD shoes and I think the problem is with crafting the shoes from the slave workbench for some reason.  I had to load a save from before I crafted the newer pair of shoes to fix it.

can i also use the command window to get your shoes or is the only safest option that esp explore mod??

How weird. There must definitely be some kind of conflict with another mod, because I've just tried it again in various ways and can't reproduce the bug. And yes, you can get them as you like. I use ESP Explorer because it is easier for me.

22 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Also you did a custom patch attachment somewhere in the support thread for that mod to do the same for the restrictive boots in DD. I'm still lovingly using that. I keep meaning to extend it with some of the other DD outfits which also incorporate heels.

Had completely forgotten about that! I think I was renewing my PC back then and I lost files. I do remember that didnt upload it as a patch because I was missing some DD boots to have it complete. I'll check it again and upload it.

Ok, the problem is back.  I’m going to try to go back to save before I made the slave crafting table and just use commands.

As long as I didn’t have your mod installed everything worked, but with your mod installed “the first” DD items I ever put on keep getting reapplied but not showing in inventory.  So I can’t take them off.

I’m use to having very unique problems that drive mod authors insane.  Ask Joe from  RSE and Crime and Punishment.

Hi,

First, thank you for porting this to FO4, I'm enjoying your mod a lot.

May I ask if this mod is intended for NPC's as well ? I'm asking because I've noticed two things:

1. NPC's are not made to walk, they can still run (I suppose they are using their own animation logic ?)

2. When I equip any of those heels to an NPC, I am then unable to save game (game freezes during the save attempt).

For the second comment, I'm aware it might be some load order issue or incompatible mods, but I'm unable to tell which.

21 minutes ago, LipoCH said:

Hi,

First, thank you for porting this to FO4, I'm enjoying your mod a lot.

May I ask if this mod is intended for NPC's as well ? I'm asking because I've noticed two things:

1. NPC's are not made to walk, they can still run (I suppose they are using their own animation logic ?)

2. When I equip any of those heels to an NPC, I am then unable to save game (game freezes during the save attempt).

For the second comment, I'm aware it might be some load order issue or incompatible mods, but I'm unable to tell which.

At the moment it only works on your character. I have absolutely no idea of scripts, but when I have time Ill see if adding the effect to an NPC is easy or I need to beg someone else.. ?

I don't see how saving could affect the heels as their scripts only fire upon being equipped by Nora. I just tried Piper and was able to save the game.

17 hours ago, JBpy said:

At the moment it only works on your character. I have absolutely no idea of scripts, but when I have time Ill see if adding the effect to an NPC is easy or I need to beg someone else.. ?

I don't see how saving could affect the heels as their scripts only fire upon being equipped by Nora. I just tried Piper and was able to save the game.

OK thanks for the replies. I managed to make it work when I save by uninstalling/cleaning (my savegame)/installing your mod again and it seems ok so far.

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

Does it not make more sense to use some of the slots for legs instead of 33 for body ?

Unfortunately there is no special slot for feets like in other bethesda games.

That slot 33 defines the feet. If I change the heels slots, then there will be two feet on each foot when you equip the heels, hehe: One for the foot embedded in the heels, and then the vanilla foot. It really is the best slot for heels/shoes.

Is there a plan for a better integration into Devious devices, so that "cursed loot" can use the heels too and

maybe your new items are also buyable from kimy in Goodneighboor ?

What I did, technically, was learn to ride a bike around the block. I think you are asking me to go on the highway and hijack a car. ? You have more knowledge, if you want to integrate it with Cursed Loot I can publish the file. I also use that mod and I would love it.

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

I dont have it. But here are two users who thanked him for sharing the source code. Maybe they could help us if they still have the source code downloaded.

Looks like I don't even have the compiled files (was unable to find them anyways)

But if you have the compiled files - which I can't check since the download is removed from that thread - just go with Champolion on them. It works fairly decently and I always use it whenever I don't have access to source files -  but there is a bit of manual work involved with Structs and Events.

I just tried the latest version of this mod and I have to say the high heels sounds are so horrible that I've reverted to the previous version immediately after testing. 

The sounds don't match anything you'd expect from full metal slave boots or slave heels, they don't match the ground you're walking on and they come and go every few seconds. I understand that all that is coming from the "High Heels Sounds" mod and how the vanilla game behaves, but ...

... @JBpy - would you consider making the sounds optional? Please!?

51 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I just tried the latest version of this mod and I have to say the high heels sounds are so horrible that I've reverted to the previous version immediately after testing. 

The sounds don't match anything you'd expect from full metal slave boots or slave heels, they don't match the ground you're walking on and they come and go every few seconds. I understand that all that is coming from the "High Heels Sounds" mod and how the vanilla game behaves, but ...

... @JBpy - would you consider making the sounds optional? Please!?

?

Going to do a FOMOD for users to choose.

Downloaded the update, note to self, the mod doesn't work unless you have that high heel sound mod...

The good news is that my gal cannot wear extra leg armor when she's locked into any of the Slave Shoes.  This also includes not being able to wear outfits.  However it looks like the Drifter Outfit is an exception except that the outfit is invisible and her hands are missing.Photo54.png.42401188c2670c6f8f9af43186dea52f.png

She can also get into Power Armor, but normally she cannot enter Power Armor if something is locked onto her head or her hands.  She's always been able to enter Power Armor while locked in the Devious Chastity Belt and Bra for example.  Power Armor also disables any extra benefits or disadvantages separate clothing might have so she can run while wearing any of the Slave Shoes while she's in Power Armor.

5 minutes ago, Punsaurus said:

The good news is that my gal cannot wear extra leg armor when she's locked into any of the Slave Shoes.  This also includes not being able to wear outfits. 

I wear clothes from Vtaw and HN66 and it goes very well. These are clothes that use other slots and complement each other very well since they don't use slot 33.

And I think I'll have to free the leg armor slot, since they are slots used for thongs  :D

Photo70.png.f39b9c53c5dd543f46af57e2e4b6e283.png

I have no idea how to lock the power armors. It's basically going to the airport to hijack a plane ... with the car I hijacked on the highway ... We will have to play with the Honor code and not cheat. 

1 hour ago, Punsaurus said:

Just realized that the Slave Heel slow walk is the same speed as being overencumbered except that you can still fast travel.  Guessing this also would fall under the honor system and not use fast travel.

And yeah my gal also need thongs with her outfits.

I play in Survival, but yeah, I take fast travels sometimes. A very convenient mod that I have installed: Subways of the Commonwealth (SotC) - Standalone

Immersive fast travel. 

Ah, it isnt exactly the same speed. There is a small speed boost. 40% -