SexoutDocMitchel v.04c

This is my first mod. I do not speak English. I'm a bad girl and brunette :)

I am confident that my mod is not perfect. Please do not scold a newcomer!

Hopefully, someone like my idea.

Let me offer you a tiny mod about Dr. Mitchel.

Playing it is not interesting, but the atmosphere of the game is saved.

This can be regarded as a little cheat! :) Now you can become a loving girlfriend, Dr. Mitchel. Old doctor will take care of you, give gifts, and calls to live in his house. Old, old, good doctor .. In a life so little warmth and love! Now, in a cruel Fallout is a small island of good human feelings!

PS. I wanted to do more. Unfortunately, I do not know much GECK, but I'm learning.

If someone will do it better, I'll be very happy!

Version of the mod is now 0.4b. I tried to fix a bug when you start a new game. This skynet424 said.

Indeed, this problem existed. I could not understand why. Bingo!

Accidentally deleted a line of dialogue of the original game. Now everything should be fine.

Next. Chet found out about intimate relationships in our girls. He flirts with her. What you could end up?

The answer is simple - I do not know. But in the future, anything is possible ...

Now started to operate Easy Pete. Crafty old man..

NB! Mod is not finished and terminated in mid-sentence. Do not swear, I will continue to work!

Have a nice time!

I want to thank the creators of Sexout.

I used resources from Sexout and SexoutCommonResources.

In version SexoutDocMitchel_0.4c_En corrected translation errors. There is no new content.

Sorry, I do not meet expectations ... I hope soon to resume work on the mod ..

SexoutDocMitchel_0.4b_En.7z

SexoutDocMitchel_0.4b_Rus.7z

SexoutDocMitchell_0.4c_En.7z

I like the concept. We are sorely lacking in romance mods. I'll give it a whirl.

Hm' date=' well, another one is in the works. Funny thing, it's also about the Doc! Just goes to show who's the most eligible bachelor out there ;)

[/quote']

No, it is not the case .. In life there are no absolute villains or heroes. I understand that the game is a special world, where everything is possible. So be it! There is a nasty Epstein, will now be a good doctor Mitchel.

In Sexout a lot of violence and cruelty. For this we love him, but let there be an alternative to this ...

In addition, we should not forget that this mod can be used continuously. It gives the player a little bonus at all times. And the fact that it is made on the basis of Sexout .. Well .. This is quite natural. This happens in real life!

Very nicely done adds some much needed atmosphere thank you for a very nice mod keep up the good work its much appreciated to see all the talent that all the modders work so hard and no pay put such attention to the ll community cudos to all

Ooops I sided with the powder gangers.......Guess I gotta start afresh. I would like to say do not activate this until you have left Doc Mitchels house' date=' as when I sat on sofa it constantly looped through dialogue and I was stuck.

[/quote']

Mm .. Probably .. Sorry .. To be honest, I did not think about starting the game.

I will try to consider the future ..:(

Thanks for the Russian version.:cool:

Наши уже здесь? :D Да на здоровье!

• 2 weeks later...

This is really good, you can kind of tell it was written by a girl, and I think this is fantastic, it totally adds another dimension to the game. The English version has a few grammar mistakes in it, but they are minor.

Like you said, the atmosphere is nice, classical almost.

Большое спасибо Caiena!

This is really good' date=' you can kind of tell it was written by a girl, and I think this is fantastic, it totally adds another dimension to the game. The English version has a few grammar mistakes in it, but they are minor.

Like you said, the atmosphere is nice, classical almost.

Большое спасибо Caiena!

[/quote']

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Acknowledgments users, stimulate the activity of the author! :D

На здоровье! Буду дальше дерзать по мере сил и возможностей..

This has some real potential.:idea: You should work on the perverted side of doc, like slipping his cock in the character while she is on sleeping pills. When she wakes up, she notices the sticky jizz between her butt cheeks & her lips. She just stays there & wonders who took the liberty of molesting her. Doctor Mitch approaches; little does he know, she is awake; he unzips his pants & pulls out his rock hard evil cock! 'She'-the character name-decides not to make a sound, curiosity got the best of her. She slowly covers her mouth with the back of her palm so as to not squeal & alert the doc, as he enlarges her asshole. A tear drops, due to the good doctor's quick, short but violent thrusts. But she can't help it. She's never been banged like this - so crude...devoid of all emotion.

Did I overdo it? Would you like this kind of story?

Excuse my poor English

The sequel of this mod: NTR

It sorta already happened with Chet.

You know what they say... the more pure and sweet something is the more accomplished you'll feel when you corrupt it.

Also the font for the english version is all funky. For the Quest journal thing.

the english version was bit messy but i really like it, one thing is that i dont really get the sweet side of it, is feels kinda "hey doc i got a sexual diseases, lets fuck." also would like to see more on chet side, like return to him willingly because the doc cant keep up but she(the player) dont want to abandon him(doc) or tell the doc about what happened then he go shotgun chet's ass or go to someone that the player think they can trust(ie. Easy Pete) but got blackmailed or something. overall its a great mod i really yearn to see more.

Theres been a lot of chat about chet (wow, did that totally by accident, and how awful it sounds!) is there actually any interaction in thos plugin with Chet? I wasn't aware.

Also, I don't think the aim of this mod is rapey, it seems a lot more sweet/romantic to be fair. Which is quite refreshing; FNV is filled to the brim with rapey stuff. Not that I'm complaining... ;)