Characters stuck in each other as soon as an animations starts

Use 1 skeleton mod. Get rid of the XPMS one and instead use the XPMSE one as that is the most up to date skeleton mod out there and was last updated 13 Jun 2020, 1:28PM while XPMS was last updated 27 Mar 2016, 8:10PM not to mention using two skeleton mods means that the last one in your load over will overwrite the one before.

Remove the one and then reinstall the XPMSE one and then rerun FNIS again.

40 minutes ago, azer4321 said:

I have 2 warnings when I run the generator but it doesn't add any new animations, probably already added them. I don't use a custom race and the skeletons I use are XP32 maximum skeleton and XP32 maximum skeleton extended

1. FIX the warnings. Don't just acknowledge they're there. Do whatever you have to do to fix them. 
  2. If it isn't listing/detecting the animation related mods that are already installed then something is wrong (probably related to your warnings, or the animation mods aren't properly installed). Any animation related mod (frameworks like Sexlab, ZAZ, DD, animation packs and the like) must be detected by FNIS every time you use it.
  3. As myuhinny said, use only one skeleton mod, the most up to date one: XPMSE.

For future references, posting the FNIS log (all the text you get after using it) is useful so others can easily pinpoint what's wrong and tell you how to fix it. And in time, you should be able to do the same when reading your own FNIS log.

12 minutes ago, azer4321 said:

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<

Are you using Mod Organiser or another Mod Manager? You need to run FNIS from within the mod manager

4 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I run FNIS from the game folder as I use a older NMM build that doesn't allow you to run it from inside the manager.

That was a brave thing to admit, isn't that akin to saying you think the earth is flat, on here?

4 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

People use whatever mod manager they want to use. I have used NMM for skyrim since it first came out and I have never had a problem with NMM.

That wasn't a dig at you for using NMM.

That was me directing my passive/aggressiviness at the MO2 brigade that call me stupid for using NMM.

(Not that I'm denying the charge, only the choice of evidence)

• 3 years later...

Hey everyone, I am new to modding and dont know how this all works. My problem is that whenver i use the spell for sex the characters get stuck inside eachother. I dont know what seems to be the problem. Can anyone guide me through I can provide the details that you want about my game files or modfiles. I am using vortex btw. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 7:09 PM, nekam477 said:

Hey everyone, I am new to modding and dont know how this all works. My problem is that whenver i use the spell for sex the characters get stuck inside eachother. I dont know what seems to be the problem. Can anyone guide me through I can provide the details that you want about my game files or modfiles. I am using vortex btw. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated

Did you use the FNIS generator for users?

Any errors listed there?