1 hour ago, jc321 said:

Hi @Nymra

What mods are you using to apply the dirt & whipping etc.. textures onto the body or are you just applying them manually for the pics? - All your pics you post look fantastic but I don't seem to get anywhere near that quality with the mods I have installed.  

they are all in the mod description. rape tats and fade tats mostly (with monoman tweaks).
also sexlab cum overlays (from monoman - set opacity for cum at 40-60% for best visuals), blush when aroused etc.

the rest is my own "rape hands" that come with sexlab, spank that ass (also from monoman). 

Apropos2 is currently inactive in my load order, but that would be the final overlay. 
I think I m using every overlay mod available on this page :D 

Almost there... oh boy that update was (and is) a piece of work....

But its totally worth it.

Added benefit is, that I enjoy having followers again for the moment. Even when they sometimes end up on a stick ^^

I hope to be able to release tomorrow, I want this done to be able to start on better DD integration.

20211216035309_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, NadMaximus said:

I installed the patch, after the 4-41 and my character still died after punishment.

Interestingly....I went AFK after posting this, and when I came back my character was standing up again and there were Trolls spawned in, and it started another animation - but not with the Trolls, instead with a nearby husky.  But, my character just lay on the ground throughout the experience.  And then she 'died' again.

7 minutes ago, NadMaximus said:

Interestingly....I went AFK after posting this, and when I came back my character was standing up again and there were Trolls spawned in, and it started another animation - but not with the Trolls, instead with a nearby husky.  But, my character just lay on the ground throughout the experience.  And then she 'died' again.

I m a bit confused. When exactly is your character "dieing"? Right after beeing "stopped" (the wistle sound) or when the rape and punishment is over? 
this is important to know 

edit: would also help to see a papyrus.log file of the incident

Edited by Nymra
Just now, Nymra said:

I m a bit confused. When exactly is your character "dieing"? Right after beeing "stopped" (the wistle sound) or when the rape and punishment is over? 
this is important to know 

This time, there was the whistle - for being naked.  My character assumed the position, found the spot, and a husky came and there was a normal (for LL) scene.  Then, there was another scene - happened to be the same husky.  After that scene, fall on the ground.  Perhaps notable is when I say fall, I mean - ragdoll.  I have captivity chance set to 0 percent and ragdoll set to true.  So, after the ragdoll, she just lays there for a long time, then......it seems like it's spawning in the supplemental creatures and repeating scenes, but the character just keeps going back to the laying on her side position.

16 minutes ago, NadMaximus said:

This time, there was the whistle - for being naked.  My character assumed the position, found the spot, and a husky came and there was a normal (for LL) scene.  Then, there was another scene - happened to be the same husky.  After that scene, fall on the ground.  Perhaps notable is when I say fall, I mean - ragdoll.  I have captivity chance set to 0 percent and ragdoll set to true.  So, after the ragdoll, she just lays there for a long time, then......it seems like it's spawning in the supplemental creatures and repeating scenes, but the character just keeps going back to the laying on her side position.

Did it again trying to get a papyrus.log (don't see one)....the falling down dead is happening after it says that it seems they are done with you....run away...then boom, drops like a stone.

3 hours ago, NadMaximus said:

Did it again trying to get a papyrus.log (don't see one)....the falling down dead is happening after it says that it seems they are done with you....run away...then boom, drops like a stone.

what do you mean "dont see one"? the papyurs.log is important for me to figure out what is happening in the background. its the normal SKSE payprus.log, nothing special from naked defeat, just a skyrim basic (you can google how to do it) 

I dont have time to try and reproduce this atm so it might take some time until I can get around to try and fix it. a log could just speed it up.

43 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean "dont see one"? the papyurs.log is important for me to figure out what is happening in the background. its the normal SKSE payprus.log, nothing special from naked defeat, just a skyrim basic (you can google how to do it) 

I dont have time to try and reproduce this atm so it might take some time until I can get around to try and fix it. a log could just speed it up.

I didn't have logging enabled, I enabled it and ran again trying to create a log, but it didn't create a log (sometimes you have to run skyrim a couple of times after enabling logging.  no idea why).  I have attached a couple of log now. 

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

Thanks for the update, but it's a little bit confusing for me. Followers aren't working at all for me now, I try it with Anekke - standart nothing special and they just ignore her. When I'm defeated, then nothing is happening for a while, but after 30 seconds... something like that... I stand up and... horses, trolls or rats are spawning out of nowhere and attacking everything around. Where are they coming from?  ?

I had no problems, when I was wandering around alone.

9 minutes ago, Randamaster said:

Thanks for the update, but it's a little bit confusing for me. Followers aren't working at all for me now, I try it with Anekke - standart nothing special and they just ignore her

did you register her in Naked Defeat? the mod is not searching for the followers by itself (yet).

Also the follower has to be in the follower factions. Lots of normal followers do not follow that simple modding rule :(
I will add a fix for that in a later update.

Anekke is a vanilla follower? 

9 minutes ago, Randamaster said:

. When I'm defeated, then nothing is happening for a while, but after 30 seconds... something like that... I stand up and... horses, trolls or rats are spawning out of nowhere and attacking everything around. Where are they coming from?  ?

do you use nym stripping? I describe the feature in the changelog. it will get its own toggle in the future. its just a feature to have more creatures around and not only boring humans.

did you have the follower with you when you had to wait 30 seconds? 

Ah... Oh... I see... This strip service was just a... well strip service, but I understand and it worked - in some form, but when I disable this service then I'm full dressed in a furniture. There is this "stealing stuff" option, but this wasn't working for me... with humans... on 100% - Is there a special trick too to do for this now?

I also had had the message "Invalid Rapers", with standard humans, only the wipping part worked, but maybe this was just the wrong location for this. I have to do more testing with normal bandits it was working fine.

Anekke is standard, from Darkwater Crossing. I don't like it when followers are to complicated, most times they made just problems in my game then. I only have the Pandorable's Heroines installed - One esp and some cool followers in one pack, I like them.

7 minutes ago, Randamaster said:

Ah... Oh... I see... This strip service was just a... well strip service, but I understand and it worked - in some form, but when I disable this service then I'm full dressed in a furniture. There is this "stealing stuff" option, but this wasn't working for me... with humans... on 100% - Is there a special trick too to do for this now?

you need to disable "redess victims" in Sexlab Animation Settings (MCM), dunno why ppl play with this option on... 

I was too lazy to add its own toggle for the spawned creatures, will add that later.

Nym Strip service was just meant to be an additional feature for my own purpose basically (I like partial and progressive stripping from scene to scene).

I also had had the message "Invalid Rapers", with standard humans, only the wipping part worked, but maybe this was just the wrong location for this. I have to do more testing with normal bandits it was working fine.

can happen when you use Spectator crowds or other mods that start sex, then the actors might be "preoccupied". 

but for problems like this I absolutly need a papyrus.log so I can identfy the "invalid rapers". otherwise such reports are totally useless , since the situation is impossible to reproduce, sorry :(

Anekke is standard, from Darkwater Crossing. I don't like it when followers are to complicated, most times they made just problems in my game then. I only have the Pandorable's Heroines installed - One esp and some cool followers in one pack, I like them.

ok, thx for the feedback. Might be the vanilla followers lack a faction that I m scanning for.

I highly suggest using a Follower Framework (Nethers Follower Framework for example) it offers alot of options to make followers less annoying.

I will see that I add a better follower detection in the next patch, will try to visit anekke myself and test it.

Got it, It's (maybe) on, because there was never a reason to change that, but this sounds like a plan for me, I will check that.

I have Spectator crowds, but most times it's disabled. I use this only for... "special party parts". I have to do more testing, when this will happen more then one time with invalid rapers, then I have to see how to do this papyrus-thing... maybe.

I have AFT. Old, but it was working on LE fine most times. Nethers Follower Framework is very good on the Special Edition, but after this ... "update" I go back to LE and it's running fine now for me. I see no reason to go back there right now. No "updates" no problems.

50 minutes ago, Randamaster said:

try this ESP and see if Anekke is registered correctly.
Go to anneke, make her a follower, draw a weapon and press "K". Then the Naked defeat follower process should start, listing her name in the upper left corner.

Naked Defeat.esp

Hello Nymra,

Just a little LL related issue: I follow the SE version download (with the Follow button on the top right). I get a notification, that the mod was updated, but it always drops me to the LE version (which I don't follow at all). Where you write about that the SE version now have a separate download in the desc, could you include the link to the SE version? Currently I always have to google the SE version when an update comes out.

Thanks,

M

46 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Hello Nymra,

Just a little LL related issue: I follow the SE version download (with the Follow button on the top right). I get a notification, that the mod was updated, but it always drops me to the LE version (which I don't follow at all). Where you write about that the SE version now have a separate download in the desc, could you include the link to the SE version? Currently I always have to google the SE version when an update comes out.

Thanks,

M

done

btw guys, I updated the main mod description with Walkthrough and Key Description. FYI!

Walkthrough                                                                                                                                                         

Chapter 1: 3 Ways (?) to Defeat

1. Bleedout Defeat:

Triggers on 0 HP.

You can set in "MCM > Naked Defeat > Defeat > Kill Player on Bleedout to basically disable this (but well,... you will die instead (and be forced to reload).

2. Critical Defeat:

This can be set in

MCM > Naked Defeat > Extras > Combat Strip

Basically it adds a chance to every hit you receive to knock you down and start the Defeat Scenario, no matter how much HP you have left.

3. Surrender:

This stops combat and makes you willingly start the Defeat Scenario via Hotkey ("K").

Chapter 2: Defeat Rape

This is a classical rape scenario.

Your PC and Followers will be raped 1-3 times by humans and creatures with all available anims (support for 2P, 3P, 4P and 5P for all races).

There are also scenarios which can trigger which change the course of the Defeat Rape to center around a certain topic like a piece of bondage (yoke, cuffs) or some special action (rodeo -> PC is whipped while playing cowgirl and standing animations).

Chapter 3: Aftermath

After the rape alot of things can happen, based on your settings.

Most will lead to other mods (Slavery Chance ->SD+ or SS++), to a nearby Inn (Rescue Chance), leave you robbed of your possesions (with a chance to get them back from your captor).

Or they will simply let you go, soaked in cum and broken.

But the central part of Naked Defeat is the Local Captivity Event that will add another outcome after the rape which is currently unique among loverslab:

Chapter 4: Escape Game

This is basically an Aftermath, but a special one so I call it chapter 4.

For the Escape game your PC is tied to a ZAP furnture or with a chain (based on the scenario types from the Defeat Rape).

There is a chance to be whipped into submission (just because they like to see you struggle) and then you get the chance to escape.

All you have to do for this is pressing the escape hotkey (space by default) to start the "struggle mini game".

This has some random outcomes based on your difficulty settings (escape chance) and on the punishment types you want (see MCM -> Library)

It can lead to more whipping, to another round of Rape, equipping of devices, a unique fucking belt and I will continously add more punishments too.

There is a random difficulty to the escape game. I recommend setting the base difficulty to as low as 1%. 
If your captors not suck you can raise this chance up to 15-20%.

In addition to that, each time you struggle it becomes easier to escape, so when you struggled 5 times in painfully tight restraints you have a 6% chance to escape on the next try.

If you break free, your captors will turn aggressive again and try to chase you, so be quick to run away.

Hint: when you broke loose you can wait "in furniture" pretending to still be bound. Your captors will not see that and you can wait for a good moment to make your escape.

Action Key ("K")                                                                                                                                                         

This is the main hotkey of Naked Defeat and offers different functionality based on the situation, queststage and other things.

I want to keep the number of required hotkeys as low as possible, hence this "workaround".

1. Surrender (when in Combat)

You can use this hotkey to surrender to your enemies while in combat.

This works only when already in active combat stage.

Currently it is no difference if you surrender or get downed or otherwise defeated.

In the future I want to add a toggle that makes surrendering worthwhile, i.e. reducing the number of scenes, making escape easier or reducing the chance of a lengthy aftermath alltogether.

2. Hair Change (when not in Combat)

This works only when NOT in combat and when you NEITHER sneak NOR have a weapon drawn.

If that is all true, your character will play a short animation and change the current hairstyle to one of the 11 "original hairstyles" that you can set up in the 
MCM / Naked Defeat / Library / lower right side.
I suggest filling all 11 slots with hairstyles for the moment (they can also be identical), I will improve this function in the future for your convenience.
It is primarily meant to restore to your original hairstyle after sex, but can also be used to change the current hairstyle to a random different one.

3. Follower Registration (when weapon drawn & not in combat)

This is currently the only way to make Naked Defeat recognize your followers. You have to do this every time you hire or release a follower, but only then.

Draw your weapon (or unarmed or spell) and then press the Action Key.

A number of messages will appear in the upper left corner, listing the names of the followers found.
You can also check the registered followers in the MCM / Naked Defeat / System on the lower left side.

I will add more ways to add followers and better automation in the future, no worries.

4. Toggle Public Punishment on/off (when sneaking & not in combat)

This quickly disables the Public Punishment feature for your convenicence, since it is impossible to adjust it for all possible situations automatically.

This is meant for debugging, questing or whatever else might happen where Naked Defeat can get in the way.

Does NOT affect the Combat Defeat in any way!

5. Spawn Floor (when defeated and after the message "Find a good spot for the things to come")

This is a WIP feature that allows you to spawn a random floor tile (currently hay or stone) that improves the quality of sex scenes on rough, uneven or outright crooked surfaces.

The Floor can only be spawned until the Player goes into the surrender pose, so you have rougly a 10 seconds window. 

Also the floor piece will despawn automatically.

6. Break Free from furniture (after "try to wiggle free" message)

This is meant primarily for debugging, but also in case something looks weird or is about to break.

It instantly releases the PC from the furniture.

You can toggle that this action will lead to simple slavery directly. 
in the future it will be also possible to "wake up at an inn" instead of slavery.

7.Skip whipping scene (currently disabled)

- WIP -

So, there are 6 different ways to use this one key, just be aware when you want to do what and do NOT use this key in other mods (except for sexlab hotkeys, they will be unaffected, I use it for actor selection in scenes for example).

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, Wolfram.. said:

I may be wrong ,but can one not add a npc to the follower faction by using the addfac 5C84D 1  in console??

if console does the trick for you, feel free. In the end the name of the follower has to end up in the Naked Defeat System page or the mod will ignore the NPC for scenes and idles.