23 minutes ago, werde2406 said:

hi i can figure it out what the problem

20211113035223_1.jpg

if you can please send me a papyurs.log file of the situation. 

From what I see it could be that you have no suitable animations in your library. if you use scenarios (in MCM) make sure you have latest Billyy SLAL pack.

Or set scenario chance to 0%, maybe that solves this

I will also try to adress this issue in the next update so the quest still proceeds. 

24 minutes ago, aonduine said:

IDK if it's Naked Defeat or Sexlab Survival since I installed them both at the same time but I've noticed that if my character gets hit once...just once, they fall to their bleedout animations. Everytime. Is their a option in the UI that I have to turn off? 

when naked defeat does that you will always get a message in the upper left corner in red text. "a critical hit leaves you unconcious" or "All is lost".

if that text does not appear it is most likely another mod that causes this.

EDIT:
Naked Defeat triggers on bleedout, you can set the chance for that in MCM - Defeat - Bleedout rape chance or sth :P
but it does not trigger bleedout itself.

Naked Defeat has a "Critical Defeat" option in "Extras" tab in MCM. See if you checked that option. you must have  set combat strip chance to 100% and critical defeat to 100% to get such a result, which seems unlikely if you did not alter the MCM custom settings to the extreme :P 

Edited by Nymra

Hm, just had an issue where my character was defeated, put into a bound state (transitional), then left there indefinitely, struggling, while nothing happened. Couldn't load. Had to quit out. If I had to guess, maybe the actor who was selected to rape got stuck on geometry? I was in a cave at the time.

Also, the debug key didn't do anything, and only said 'can't surrender when not in combat'

Edit: The problem hasn't replicated since this, so I guess it was a one-off thing.

Edited by 2generic

Hey, folks!

Is it only the raping that is supposed to happen when you are punished for nudity/barefoot/etc or also the whipping?

'Coz when I get punished I get the raping scene, then this (false, -1) error...

UPD: Oops, sorry, false alarm. Noticed there's a new version 4.2 here (was using 4.1), updated it and everything seams to be OK with the punishments now :)

Edited by evilblade
On 11/12/2021 at 7:21 PM, Nymra said:

when naked defeat does that you will always get a message in the upper left corner in red text. "a critical hit leaves you unconcious" or "All is lost".

if that text does not appear it is most likely another mod that causes this.

EDIT:
Naked Defeat triggers on bleedout, you can set the chance for that in MCM - Defeat - Bleedout rape chance or sth :P
but it does not trigger bleedout itself.

Naked Defeat has a "Critical Defeat" option in "Extras" tab in MCM. See if you checked that option. you must have  set combat strip chance to 100% and critical defeat to 100% to get such a result, which seems unlikely if you did not alter the MCM custom settings to the extreme :P 

That fixed it! my character's taking hit like a CHAMP! Lol Thanks for your help!

Naked Defeat 4.21 - AlliesFix (BETA)

Installation:
Overwrite 4.20 with it

No FNIS rerun required

- I added a check for the "PlayerFaction" of NPC. This should rule out any allies I hope, be it male, female or creature.

- there is no toggle yet, it should work out of the box

- UNTESTED! I could not find a quest where there are non-follower allies. 

- Feel free to tell me suitable quests to test for me.

This is meant for all the people who reported back how their own allies started raping them or joining the rape.

I just started checking for the factions, so maybe this is not sufficient, so please report back your experiences.

(I also added an option to change the current hairstyle via "DefeatKey (K)" when not in combat. Will get a toggle later but you are welcome to play with it.

Sorry, I wanted to do further tests but I m too tired. Thank you for everybody who is willing to beta test and then throw stuff at me :D

Naked Defeat 4-21 - AlliesFix - LE+SE.7z

On 11/14/2021 at 12:12 PM, 2generic said:

Hm, just had an issue where my character was defeated, put into a bound state (transitional), then left there indefinitely, struggling, while nothing happened. Couldn't load. Had to quit out. If I had to guess, maybe the actor who was selected to rape got stuck on geometry? I was in a cave at the time.

Also, the debug key didn't do anything, and only said 'can't surrender when not in combat'

Edit: The problem hasn't replicated since this, so I guess it was a one-off thing.

Hi @Nymra!  I was having the same problem as the person above - occasionally I was getting into a situation where the character was defeated or going into the bound struggle animation between rounds, and it would simply loop forever on the bound struggle animation (actually not really struggling, but instead moving in and out of the bound position in a loop).  I've tried many different approaches to fixing this including mucking with the quest states in the Mod configuration, but the only reliable fix once it gets into this state is to load an older save.

So I started debugging, and learned that this happens when it's chosen an actor to rape you, tried to find animations, and found a total of zero animations matching the necessary required and suppressed tags.

In my particular case, this happens sometimes when the actor is a female on a female PC, and the required tags include "Aggressive", but the suppressed tags suppress "MF".   While I have several animation packs fully installed (Billy, Psyche, and Babo), it seems that none of those packs have any FF animations tagged "Aggressive" at all.  Workarounds I can think of include using different custom tags, although we can't turn off the MF restriction.  I've got a spoiler tag at the bottom of this post with a log of it happening showing that it found zero animations.

It would be a nice bug fix if, having found zero matching animations, it turned off the MF suppressed tag and tried again, but exiting the situation more gracefully would work too.

I'm also a little unclear on how the four Tags fields in the config work -- are these treated as OR entries, or AND entries  -- ie, does it require all of those tags, or just one of them?  I didn't really get a chance to check this one due to time constraints.   If it's only needs one of them, that would be significantly more useful because I could switch some of those four "Aggressive" entries to include Rough or Bound, which would also solve the problem as there are Rough and Bound FF animations.   However, if it needs all of the given tags, doing that would make the problem even more likely to happen.

Here's the relevant section of the papyrus log:

Spoiler

slaScanner start time is ....976.687988
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:29PM] Found 4 arousedActors
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:29PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....977.171997, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 4
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:29PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Agnis got 2 exposure for  seeing naked Siimi
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:30PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Siimi got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Agnis
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:30PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: bandit got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Siimi
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Siimi got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to bandit
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: bandit got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Siimi
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: SelectAggressor START
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: SelectAggressor Player
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersAinUSE:TRUE
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersBinUSE:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersCinUSE:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesAinUSE:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesBinUSE:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesCinUSE:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersAselected:TRUE
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersBselected:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: RapersCselected:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesAselected:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesBselected:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CreaturesCselected:False
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:31PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Siimi got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to bandit
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] NAKED DEFEAT: CustomTags: Aggressive
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] NAKED DEFEAT: Supressed Tags: MF, LeadIn, GoldenShower,femdom
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Aggressive, TagsSuppressed=MF, LeadIn, GoldenShower,femdom, RequireAll=TRUE)
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] NAKED DEFEAT: 2-person animations found: 0
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] NAKED DEFEAT: - Anim available for: 0
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: bandit got 8 exposure for  seeing naked Siimi
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Siimi got 4 exposure for  being exhibitionist to bandit
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] slaScanner end time is ....980.546021
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:32PM] Next update in 120.000000
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:42PM] NAKED DEFEAT: calmquest onupdate
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:42PM] NAKED DEFEAT: calmquest onupdate (ForcePosing_2)
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:42PM] NAKED DEFEAT: ForcePose Start
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:43PM] Naked Defeat calmquest: Vehicle ATTACHED (pre pose)
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:43PM] NAKED DEFEAT: ForcePose Start (wiggle)
[11/16/2021 - 11:27:43PM] NAKED DEFEAT: ForcePose Start (wiggle cuffsstruggle)4
[11/16/2021 - 11:28:20PM] VM is freezing...
[11/16/2021 - 11:28:20PM] VM is frozen

Regarding the tags.. I often go to the json files in the SLAnims folder ,open the json file(s) with a text editor and add the tags i need... seems to work so far.. But remember to reload the anims in animloader in game :) And take backup of the file you are about to edit may also be a good idea..

17 hours ago, knots1353 said:

Hi @Nymra!  I was having the same problem as the person above - occasionally I was getting into a situation where the character was defeated or going into the bound struggle animation between rounds, and it would simply loop forever on the bound struggle animation (actually not really struggling, but instead moving in and out of the bound position in a loop).  I've tried many different approaches to fixing this including mucking with the quest states in the Mod configuration, but the only reliable fix once it gets into this state is to load an older save.

So I started debugging, and learned that this happens when it's chosen an actor to rape you, tried to find animations, and found a total of zero animations matching the necessary required and suppressed tags.

In my particular case, this happens sometimes when the actor is a female on a female PC, and the required tags include "Aggressive", but the suppressed tags suppress "MF".   While I have several animation packs fully installed (Billy, Psyche, and Babo), it seems that none of those packs have any FF animations tagged "Aggressive" at all.  Workarounds I can think of include using different custom tags, although we can't turn off the MF restriction.  I've got a spoiler tag at the bottom of this post with a log of it happening showing that it found zero animations.

It would be a nice bug fix if, having found zero matching animations, it turned off the MF suppressed tag and tried again, but exiting the situation more gracefully would work too.

I think I messed up some conditions where the function does not find suitable animations and then the quest gets stuck in that stage.

naturally setstage nade_calmquest 1000 should fix it, but its ofc not ideal. I have a look at it and implement a fix. 

17 hours ago, knots1353 said:

I'm also a little unclear on how the four Tags fields in the config work -- are these treated as OR entries, or AND entries  -- ie, does it require all of those tags, or just one of them?  I didn't really get a chance to check this one due to time constraints.   If it's only needs one of them, that would be significantly more useful because I could switch some of those four "Aggressive" entries to include Rough or Bound, which would also solve the problem as there are Rough and Bound FF animations.   However, if it needs all of the given tags, doing that would make the problem even more likely to happen.

this must be in the description somewhere. its "OR" 

basically each entry can have multiple tags, so you can have 4 customizable tag scenarios.

On 11/11/2021 at 7:54 AM, Nymra said:

I dont understand. Naked Defeat has full creature support including 5P

What else has SL Defeat regarding creatures that Naked Defeat has not?

Humanoid creatures in Naked Defeat btw also use furnitures (Draugr, Giants, Falmers - will get a toggle tho) and will also receive individiual suitable defeat outcomes in the future.

An added suggestion for different toggles for creature vs human defeat is possible enslavement scenarios. so you could disable SD for creatures but enable for humans type thing.

42 minutes ago, indolu said:

An added suggestion for different toggles for creature vs human defeat is possible enslavement scenarios. so you could disable SD for creatures but enable for humans type thing.

Creatures should not become master when "Allow Creatures" is turned off. Or do you mean you want Creature Sex but no Creature SD masters?

Other than that I am working on toggles for all the different creature and animal types that are allowed/disallowed for sex instead of just the general "allow/disallow all"

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

Or do you mean you want Creature Sex but no Creature SD masters

Thats exactly what i mean. Its not a super big deal but to me it doesnt really track that a creature will enslave you without a specific purpose. Like take wolfs for example, they dont care, have them use you then be done, but other creatures like charus, with estrus charus will have the whole egg thing. That though is a lot more than just a general creature toggle, and while i would like it, i dont think its reasonable to ask.

Hi there!

I have a suggestion about the Civil rape.. option. The thing is - it triggers when I'm inside my own houses and ghosts appear and start a combat with my housecarl/other NPCs inside :( 

Maybe you can make some kind of an excluded cells list or just make a hotkey to quickly enable/disable it without going into MCM every time?

Edited by evilblade
54 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Hi there!

I have a suggestion about the Civil rape.. option. The thing is - it triggers when I'm inside my own houses and ghosts appear and start a combat with my housecarl/other NPCs inside :( 

Maybe you can make some kind of an excluded cells list or just make a hotkey to quickly enable/disable it without going into MCM every time?

I thought i excluded playerhomes, but it seems I forgot that... will add it with the next update

Edited by Nymra

- some hair style mods are incomaptible (Dint....) because they used wrong naming conventions for their headparts- I am working on a compatibility fix

there are naming conventions for headparts?
Could you elaborate on this?

Reason being, i wrote a semi-auto wig to RM-hair converter and i don't think i follow said naming conventions, considering i didn't know about naming conventions for headparts until ~2 mins ago...

e.g. here are the headparts for the SSE Dint Venus RM Hair:

image.png.20137a9ae66422e5d42590e0a072f863.png

(can't do much about the editor-id's (center column) as they *have* to match the SMP xml )

1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Hi there!

try this fix plz.

its just replaces 1 script, installt if over version 4.20.

It checks the Location for the PlayerHouse Keyword and then disables rape for the stay there.

Btw the same way the mod already looks for dungeons etc. to make sure that public rape is not happening there (crypts etc.) 

Naked Defeat 4-20 - PublicRapePlayerHomeFix (LE+SE).7z

3 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

there are naming conventions for headparts?
Could you elaborate on this?

Reason being, i wrote a semi-auto wig to RM-hair converter and i don't think i follow said naming conventions, considering i didn't know about naming conventions for headparts until ~2 mins ago...

e.g. here are the headparts for the SSE Dint Venus RM Hair:

image.png.20137a9ae66422e5d42590e0a072f863.png

(can't do much about the editor-id's (center column) as they *have* to match the SMP xml )

it seems when the "EditorID" does NOT match the "Name" exactly (identical) the scripts cannot find the item via a "Name String"

Meaning I look for "HDTPT_F_DINT_KS_VENUS_WIGHDT_extraPart00ß" but the function will later return "none" 

I dont know if that is true for all the "ExtraParts" since I doubt any mod script will look for it.

Basically when you go into racemenu and choose the hairstyle, the name in the lower right corner has to be identical with the EditorID or Naked Defeat will not recognize the hairstyle.

It seems WetFunctionSE has some sorcery to fix that problem, but 1. I dont know how yet and 2. I dont know if it is applicable in LE :(

So only thing I can do at this point is make ESP edits.

This way I also fixed the Wetness Problem with HighPolyHead...

I would also not be surprised if this issue is causing other problems out there that nobody is even aware off. Because I really only found out about this by accident. 

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Basically when you go into racemenu and choose the hairstyle, the name in the lower right corner has to be identical with the EditorID or Naked Defeat will not recognize the hairstyle.

i think then i'm doing everything correctly (only "HDPT_F__Dint_KS_Venus_WigHDT" is selectable via RM, the extraParts are, well, extraParts:)

image.png.710848b7305ee4709d3a392236a2cd9f.png

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

It seems WetFunctionSE has some sorcery to fix that problem, but 1. I dont know how yet and 2. I dont know if it is applicable in LE

well, i just diff'd the LE vs the SE version and came to the same conclusion that you came to a year ago:

It is only one change in the "WetFuinjctioneffect.pex" from GetName -> GetPartName

Nevertheless, maybe getpartname is buggy/non-existent in oldrim SKSE, see here:

-> downloaded SKSE for oldrim just now, it seems to be missing the getpartname function, which does exist in SSE SKSE:

skse64_2_00_20/Data/Scripts/Source$ grep -rn . -ie getpartname
./HeadPart.psc:30:string Function GetPartName() native

; Returns the EditorID of the HeadPart
string Function GetPartName() native

Edited by yeahhowaboutnooo
22 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

i think then i'm doing everything correctly (only "HDPT_F__Dint_KS_Venus_WigHDT" is selectable via RM, the extraParts are, well, extraParts:)

image.png.710848b7305ee4709d3a392236a2cd9f.png

well, i just diff'd the LE vs the SE version and came to the same conclusion that you came to a year ago:

Nevertheless, maybe getpartname is buggy/non-existent in oldrim SKSE, see here:

-> downloaded SKSE for oldrim just now, it seems to be missing the getpartname function, which does exist in SSE SKSE:

skse64_2_00_20/Data/Scripts/Source$ grep -rn . -ie getpartname
./HeadPart.psc:30:string Function GetPartName() native

hmmm, thx for bringing this up, I remember now.

I think back then the SE Wetfunction did NOT fix the HeadWetness Problem with HighPolyHead.
So my conclusion was, that "GetHeadPart" does not solve this. 

Sadly I only had feedback from users, I had no (and still dont have) an SE install to test myself.

It seems that there was another update to WetFunctionSE regarding the high poly head specifically and now ppl say that fixed it.

So thought there is some new solution. 

But when you say its still only "GetPartName" I am still confused, hmm.

well, the last actual update to wet function SSE was back in april 2020:

image.png.f30fc6bffa39458456c378458d643eac.png

so if someone were to use an outdated SKSE version (pre 2.0.17) with that, then obviously at least headwetness would be broken.

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

But when you say its still only "GetPartName" I am still confused, hmm.

well assuming getpartname actually works, it makes sense why the SSE version is working though, no?

i edited my last post ~3 mins after posting, so maybe this was lost on you:

48 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:
36 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

well, the last actual update to wet function SSE was back in april 2020:

image.png.f30fc6bffa39458456c378458d643eac.png

so if someone were to use an outdated SKSE version (pre 2.0.17) with that, then obviously at least headwetness would be broken.

hmm, of course, that could explain my gathered data.... 

36 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

well assuming getpartname actually works, it makes sense why the SSE version is working though, no?

i edited my last post ~3 mins after posting, so maybe this was lost on you:

yes, did not see that.

ok, soo..... I m doomed on LE haha. 
But I can fix it for the SE version then. saves me creating compatibility patches for SE at least, yay.

thx alot for pointing me to that

EDIT:
oh wait... that means also that I need to compile 2 different script versions, meaning I have to split LE and SE files....

noooooooooooooo.........

Edited by Nymra