2 hours ago, fahrockza said:

Where is capture quest menu in MCM?image.png.2be5da1d5e4fcde1ad1fac4b73fe15d5.png

20211029013108_1.jpg

capturequest -> in System tab, right side

also, this should no longer happen in Naked Defeat 4.0

which version do you run?
if this happens on 4.0 I would like to see a papyrus.log, so I can maybe prevent this situation.

I have a weird bug naked 4.0 new game. i got too dirty. then got attacked attack finished with my hands locked behind my back in 3rd person i can only move by jumping. in first person im totally fine but i can't activate anything because is says im still in combat. i jumped from the flagon to town before i figured out the 1 person thing. i have zoned in and out of buildings stayed hidden for  hours real time well i read a book been inv tried freeing myself with zaz and DD and DDE  let me take the cuffs off but still stuck  i even reinstalled my fnis... at this point im lost or at a loss? any ideas how to get unstuck. ND debug won't work because im tired or something tried or in combat that first. oh and tried to stop all  and rest all in SL. that did not work. lol 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

capturequest -> in System tab, right side

also, this should no longer happen in Naked Defeat 4.0

which version do you run?
if this happens on 4.0 I would like to see a papyrus.log, so I can maybe prevent this situation.

I check a version in MCM is 3.2 beta 4image.png.0f8fc7a8b611f02b5f184008ce25f21a.png20211029114601_1.jpg.af6b063f0acd3860b90b70d71956e445.jpg

2 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

I have a weird bug naked 4.0 new game. i got too dirty. then got attacked attack finished with my hands locked behind my back in 3rd person i can only move by jumping. in first person im totally fine but i can't activate anything because is says im still in combat. i jumped from the flagon to town before i figured out the 1 person thing. i have zoned in and out of buildings stayed hidden for  hours real time well i read a book been inv tried freeing myself with zaz and DD and DDE  let me take the cuffs off but still stuck  i even reinstalled my fnis... at this point im lost or at a loss? any ideas how to get unstuck. ND debug won't work because im tired or something tried or in combat that first. oh and tried to stop all  and rest all in SL. that did not work. lol 

erm.... trying to decode this, but I have no idea what might have happened here. if you can still jump I feel like naked defeat is not responsible here. 

I need a papyrus log file to judge.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

erm.... trying to decode this, but I have no idea what might have happened here. if you can still jump I feel like naked defeat is not responsible here. 

I need a papyrus log file to judge.

well i went back to a old save then i happened again but reverted to a old save , been playing for some hours no problems but if it happen again ill copy paste the logs for you .  I run with 350 mods plus 249 active so could be any number of conflicts. thanks love your mods but im new to using them. thanks for your time and stay awesome! 

Edited by RamsesSilent
2 hours ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

Хуйня стала а не мод,ты все испортил, ERROR Start Quest и прочая информация на подобие Captuer None Sex None // а вообще что то работает??)) и это что на фото за хуйня???

ScreenShot458.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download ScreenShot459.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download

your devious devices block the yoke scenario (they prevent the yoke from naked defeat to be equiped - because they are Devious Devices and just fuck everything else up ^^)

if you use Devious Devices you should also install DeviousDevicesEquip or Devious Devices will break Naked Defeats idles.

and I dont know if auto translate just changed the tone of your comment into something rude, but maybe try to be nice in support questions, especially when you do not bother reading the install instructions.

Edited by Nymra

Playing in SE. All was ok, but scenarios didnot start always.

So install DDEquip and ND outfits for DDE. Scenarious still cannot start.

When i check "unequip DD" in ND MCM it do it with no problems and equip its yoke or belt also.

But then have message that scenario cannot start and then become free.

Sometimes when strugling after rape have this: "Sorry, for testing propose your freedom is chancelled"

And my girl suffers hard with no end. She is happy, but i am worried about her.

1 hour ago, crococat said:

Playing in SE. All was ok, but scenarios didnot start always.

So install DDEquip and ND outfits for DDE. Scenarious still cannot start.

When i check "unequip DD" in ND MCM it do it with no problems and equip its yoke or belt also.

Sometimes when strugling after rape have this: "Sorry, for testing propose your freedom is chancelled"

if you are on SE, please use the SE support thread.

Scenarios have a chance to start you can set in MCM. if its not 100% scenarios will not always happen.

There is no message that a scenario started (yet).

I have no idea what kind of message that might be, there is no such message afaik.

Disabling "Show debug messages" in MCM - System solves this.

Edited by Nymra
3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Disabling "Show debug messages" in MCM - System solves this.

This not help. But already resolved. Had in MCM settings something like "Snade debug punishment type" seted to 1 or 2. When set it to 0 defeat strugling become capable to set pc free.

Dont know why my MCM has not translated right. All other english mods mcms are ok. But same thing was also far ago with Naked Dangeons mcm. How can i solve this?

ScreenShot107.thumb.png.af46662db7db03ccc4ec72ff812b9281.pngScreenShot108.thumb.png.ef10b8269cce2caa84d9249a931f0e23.png

On 10/29/2021 at 7:15 AM, Nymra said:

thats just a wrong number, sorry. 

if you download and install 4-0 u have 4.0 installed ?

Infront thanks for your great Work!!!

Have the same, just wonder why, but when you install Version 4 with or without Upate 4.01, in Mcm standing exat Version 3.2 beta 4 !!!

Will be a nice to have some more Options for Public Rape, like 2 or 1 Times the Day or somethings. I go up to 300, but the scenario always happens far too often for my feeling.

The Animations to start Events is a bit boring? Maybe there some other, but maybe it's just only my Feeling.

Greetings   

4 hours ago, crococat said:

Dont know why my MCM has not translated right. All other english mods mcms are ok. But same thing was also far ago with Naked Dangeons mcm. How can i solve this?

Rename "Naked Defeat_ENGLISH.TXT" according to your game language.

For example: "Naked Defeat_russian.TXT"

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, Coco1111 said:

Infront thanks for your great Work!!!

Have the same, just wonder why, but when you install Version 4 with or without Upate 4.01, in Mcm standing exat Version 3.2 beta 4 !!!

as mentioned several times now, the version number in the MCM can be ignored, I just forgot to change it, it does nothing.

Will be a nice to have some more Options for Public Rape, like 2 or 1 Times the Day or somethings. I go up to 300, but the scenario always happens far too often for my feeling.

yeah, the feature needs further adjustments, I have a lot of plans already and alot to consider compatibilitywise too.

the goal is to make it a mini game where the player behaviour in the cities actually matter (similar in a way to horrible harrassment where, I think, you can trigger it by bumping into people).

The Animations to start Events is a bit boring? Maybe there some other, but maybe it's just only my Feeling.

what exactly do you mean, which animations? the surrender poses? the bound idles? 

1 hour ago, fahrockza said:

It's can pressed only Calmquest
20211031230056_1.jpg.f0fd64784bf9bd77c60c26ee96c2bf6e.jpg

????

No idea what you want to tell me.

In case you are stuck in that 500, try click on it until it is 1000.

if that does not work, try in console "setstage nade_calmquest 1000"

if it happens again send me a full papyrus log from the situation. 

Edited by Nymra
15 hours ago, Nymra said:

what exactly do you mean, which animations? the surrender poses? the bound idles? 

I mean the holy Surender Poses Szenarios mostly at the Public Rape.

In Mind more Dialogs or Comments or realistic Scenes (Like somebody catch you from behind or something ) better both.

Now it start with a whistle Sound, after the victim is crawling on the Ground ... (and why, what is going on?)

Or the Washing Szene, maybee needs some spezial Commands (just feel something missing)

I'm not a Modder and your Mod is in development and respect for work, from my side, it's just a little Inspiration not more.

So far ... my Greetings

3 minutes ago, Coco1111 said:

I mean the holy Surender Poses Szenarios mostly at the Public Rape.

In Mind more Dialogs or Comments or realistic Scenes (Like somebody catch you from behind or something ) better both.

scenes are some of the most complicated things to do in skyrim. I have some ideas I want to test, but for whipping first.

if that works, I might extend the system to other situations, but only then.

Dialogues I never bothered with because I dont like unvoiced dialogue. 
with the new dialogue auto voices available I changed that view and so at some point we will indeed have dialogue.

Dont expect it to happen alot tho, since I will not add dialogue for dialogue sake, but only if it gives you some choices that matter.

Bakas Horrible Harrassment already has the grapling from behing.

Now it start with a whistle Sound, after the victim is crawling on the Ground ... (and why, what is going on?)

it is for your convenience, so you can find a spot suitable for rape instead of beeing fucked clipping half through a wall and floating in mid air.

the narrative is easy: you are caught committing a crime and the guards guide you to a spot where they can see you clearly (I will in fact add a comment that is saying that for human actors in the future).

But this part will never be automated, because that is impossible to script.

Or the Washing Szene, maybee needs some spezial Commands (just feel something missing)

commands like?

I have used this mod in place of sexlab defeat and death alternative and its great. There is only one thing that i would love to see with this mod however.

Some way to prevent certain attackers. Sometimes when i go down, my own allies would join in (not followers to be clear).  This could be done in 2 ways, either with a reputation system, or with a strike down system. Reputation would disallow them as attackers if your reputation exceeds a certain amount. With strike down it would look at either just the person who striked you down, or their factions and only allow attackers based on that.

Im not really a modder so i dont know how hard this would be to actually implement.

1 hour ago, indolu said:

I have used this mod in place of sexlab defeat and death alternative and its great. There is only one thing that i would love to see with this mod however.

Some way to prevent certain attackers. Sometimes when i go down, my own allies would join in (not followers to be clear).  This could be done in 2 ways, either with a reputation system, or with a strike down system. Reputation would disallow them as attackers if your reputation exceeds a certain amount. With strike down it would look at either just the person who striked you down, or their factions and only allow attackers based on that.

Im not really a modder so i dont know how hard this would be to actually implement.

I m aware of this issue, while I admit that since I only play with 1 PC and 0 follower, summons or other stuff, I really only know 1 girl vs Skyrim.
That was also the focus of the development.

Followers will be handled better in the future, that is already planned (starting with vanilla follower system). 

As for other allies: I honestly have zero experience to date on how to work with those. I just remember from Deviously Enslaved Continued, that morality/relationship stuff was totally messy and impossible to configure in a understandable way for me.

The faction solution you describe is the most likely thing for me to implement, since I am already familiar with those. 

thx for the feedback :D

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I m aware of this issue, while I admit that since I only play with 1 PC and 0 follower, summons or other stuff, I really only know 1 girl vs Skyrim.
That was also the focus of the development.

Followers will be handled better in the future, that is already planned (starting with vanilla follower system). 

As for other allies: I honestly have zero experience to date on how to work with those. I just remember from Deviously Enslaved Continued, that morality/relationship stuff was totally messy and impossible to configure in a understandable way for me.

The faction solution you describe is the most likely thing for me to implement, since I am already familiar with those. 

thx for the feedback :D

Oh no, sorry if i was unclear, followers worked pretty great. In my experience they went down when i did, and then got used when i did. Followers work great. My point was allies other than followers. As an example i was leaving helgan with my follower (from DCL) and Ralof. I went and antagonized the bandits close to there, and ended up going down. Ralof and the bandits joined in to use me and Chloe.

If its already on your 'to do list' then yeah, everything is good. Cant ask for much more than that.

15 hours ago, indolu said:

Oh no, sorry if i was unclear, followers worked pretty great. In my experience they went down when i did, and then got used when i did. Followers work great.

Yeah, I understood that part. I want to improve the integration even more still. I dunno if all follower frameworks are working correctly and also I want sex for all followers not just one.
Also I will try to change the position of the first follower for rape, so both scenes play close to each other.

15 hours ago, indolu said:

My point was allies other than followers. As an example i was leaving helgan with my follower (from DCL) and Ralof. I went and antagonized the bandits close to there, and ended up going down. Ralof and the bandits joined in to use me and Chloe.

If its already on your 'to do list' then yeah, everything is good. Cant ask for much more than that.

There are a gazillion problems with stuff like that, sadly, but I am quite confident that I can use some player ally factions to at least exclude allies as you mentioned. 
thx for pointing this out anyway, I was not thinking of that :D