Next update will come soon.

- some minor bugfixes

- improved automated tag system (tags should now match the gender composition of the group)

- new Feature: forced hair change (will including shaving and also a simple system to revert to your original hairstyle. 

-----> sadly some hair style mods are incompatible (wrong naming in their ESP) but I think I can release compatibility patches for them).

9 hours ago, tekuusne said:

My character always forgets to close her mouth after a Naked Defeat scenario. I tried setting pain expressions on and off and toggling the expression settings in Sexlab, but nothing seemed to make any difference.  Using mfg reset works of course.

Reveal hidden contents

try disabling and reenabling the mod again.

technically this bug should not longer happen tho... but in the end its skyrim and when it happens all the time, hmmm.

I will see that I add a debug function to the surrender key, so you can reset expression with 1 key press at least. but on the long run I hope I can find and fix that :) 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

try disabling and reenabling the mod again.

technically this bug should not longer happen tho... but in the end its skyrim and when it happens all the time, hmmm.

I will see that I add a debug function to the surrender key, so you can reset expression with 1 key press at least. but on the long run I hope I can find and fix that :) 

I found that running a sexlab animation "cured" the problem..In other words make the character use face expression(s)..

4 minutes ago, Wolfram.. said:

I found that running a sexlab animation "cured" the problem..In other words make the character use face expression(s)..

cured as in it did not happen again or cured in it fixed it once and after the next defeat it was the same open mouth? :D
for me I noticed I use random expressions, so it fixes itself basically. 
tried on my test profile but cannot always reproduce it, so I think in the end it might be a random thing (but I still keep an eye out so report back how 4.1 works in that regard, thx)

Naked Defeat - 4.10 

PATREON:
I have a Patreon now.

❤️ https://www.patreon.com/nymra ❤️
Please consider supporting me if you like my mods. each patreon will increase the development speed.
Plus I will work on features I personally do not need in Naked Defeat based on the support level:
12$ - work on one feature
24$ - work on two additional features
and so on
Additional features will get a vote system soon so patreons can vote for their wishes. Features can be: Advanced DD support, Better male actor support,  Better Hair Shaving, Toys Support (if possible), also the patreon community can make requests

UPDATING MAIN MOD (3.01 to 4.10)
- RUN FNIS!
- it is advised to update from 3.XX version instead of the betas (if possible)
- if you update from a BETA, disable Naked Defeat, uninstall it, clean save and then install new Version (might be superfluous but better save than sorry)
- updating from 4.0 to 4.1 should be possible without issues (fingers crossed ^^)

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- updated FNIS behaviour file (should no longer show warnings)

- ghosts no longer trigger robbery and slavery events after rape
- tried to fix expressions (open mouth) after defeat ends. if its still there, press "DefeatKey (K)" outside of the Scene once and see if it helps

- renamed Outfits & Tags to Library and added forced hair styles

- refining human group tags by gender (needs some testing still) - technically now if you have 1 male and 1 female in a raper group it should play a MFF animation without requirijng you to change any tags in the MCM)

NEW FEATURE: Forced Hairstyles
- NOTE: forgot to change the name and description in the localization.... duh

- enable "Hair Shaving" in MCM -> Extras

- will change your hairstyle randomly to one of 10 that you can manually enter in the library (load profile 1 for some vanilla bald hairstyles - attention, will also load default Naked Defeat Settings!)

- enter the hair styles you like in the MCM - Library. IMPORTANT: fill in your original hair style first. After Defeat is over you can press "K" (surrender key) to revert the hairstyle back to the original

- some hair style mods are incomaptible (Dint....) because they used wrong naming conventions for their headparts- I am working on a compatibility fix

- the mod should tell you incompatible hairstyles when you first get shaved

- the hair will NOT grow back by itself (will be added later) by now you need to press the hotkey to fix your hair

NEW FEATURE: Save/Load MCM Settings
- 5 slots to save your profile to

- added 5 preset profiles, they currently all load the default naked defeat settings! dont load profile tho before not saving your settings first

On 11/3/2021 at 8:50 PM, Nymra said:

tried on my test profile but cannot always reproduce it, so I think in the end it might be a random thing (but I still keep an eye out so report back how 4.1 works in that regard, thx)

My game is definitely still doing it after the 4.11 update. It's probably my combination of mods that's causing it, I have a lot of stuff installed and I'm not sure if the plugin order is quite correct.

8 hours ago, tekuusne said:

My game is definitely still doing it after the 4.11 update. It's probably my combination of mods that's causing it, I have a lot of stuff installed and I'm not sure if the plugin order is quite correct.

out of curiosity: does it help to press "K" (defeatkey) after the rape ended?
please check if it removes the open mouth. would be imporant for me to know to maybe implement additional fixes

14 hours ago, tekuusne said:

I think I fixed it now. try this:

Naked Defeat 4.12 Hotfix 

- fixes the issue of the mouth staying open after the rape ends

- includes the guard outcomes hotfix 4.11

Installation:
Overwrite Version 4.10 with it (contains just one script)

Naked Defeat 4-12 Hotfix -mouth open fix- (LE+SE).7z

ok, so here is a first compatibility patch for Hairdos...

New HDT Physics for KS-SG-HG Hairs

What does it do?
changes the naming in the ESP, so the editorID and the Name match. This is the only way that I currently know to make these hairpacks accessible via script. So the patch should fix all possible problems with these hairs not showing up somewhere.

Contains only the altered ESP, replace it with the original (overwrite in Mod Organizer)

To use this, go into Naked Defeat MCM/Library and enter the name from racemenu into the hair-text field. You can just select a hairstyle in racemenu, then quit and read the "current hairstyle" in the MCM and manually copy the name displayed there.

Naked Defeat - Extra - Dint HDT HairStyles Compatibility Patch.7z

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

My character just got sold in the auction house at Riften after being defeated by Draugr... I didn't realize the undead were involved in the slave trade :D

they have alot of time to watch the stock market. and also they have to make money somehow to be able to provide a constant loot level to tomb raiders ^^

Hello Nymra,

a little feedback about v4.10.

- I found no major issues. Even in an intense situation, where my character died like 3 times in a row in seconds (Deadly Dragons...), the mod did not break.

- I experienced VERY long pauses in the above situation, it took about a minute to sort things out. During that time, everyone was calmed and I could move around freely, but not much else. Then my character teleported back to the original position and scenes started.

- I also experienced what others mentioned in other posts. This dragon situation happened when I arrived to Raven Rock. The 1st rapers were the guards.

- This might be on my side, but when I got "chanined", the chains looked weird, they did not attach to the character, just floated there (I will try to do a screenshot next time, it is hard to explain).

- I'm glad that the mod does not break if an attacker dies during/after sex. My character is a succubus and that can happen.

- I'm also glad that environmental damage is also handled. As a succubus I jumped down from a hill (wings negate fall damage). I accidentally pressed the transformation button, so the wings gone away and my character would have died.

- I'm not sure if in a case like this the messages are still talking about "enemies" who beat you, but that's OK. NADE spawned some ghost rapers, so handled the situation again.

- I saw a missing text in the MCM on one of the options.

- Please consider Publishing these hotfixes to the files section, so we can get a Notification about them. I rarely read the forum and I just noticed that there were 2 small hotfixes.

Overall it is very reliable, so great work!

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
9 hours ago, Fiderisu said:

Oh, and some thing I've noticed that may be interesting additions to improve I M M E R S I O N:

Immersion is something 100% subjective, so... :P

Non-humanoid enemies can put you in furniture. An option to filter that out would be dope cause when a troll pulls an x-cross out of his ass that made no sense. I bet an even more nonsensical scenario can happen with, like, wolves or something.

using nonsensical on a board like loverslab is always making me laugh. the cringe! :)

sense and immersion,... subjective.

I still plan on adding toggles for that in the future, but also try to create, what I believe to be, more suitable scenarios for different races. (suitable furniture or outcomes)

If you are fighting and you have friendlies, the mod doesn't seem to care who to make the captor. I was in Solstheim and tried helping Captain Whatshisface fend off Ash Guardians. Ash guardians defeat me, and this asshole sells me into slavery. Ok dud. Pretty much the same thing happened with tieflings and nords during Retaking Thirsk.

A filter to determine who is ally and who is not is planned, but I dont know how reliable that will work with the gazillion types of NPC. Vanilla should be doable if they share a common faction, dunno about mod stuff, tho (many mods ignore vanilla factions completly).

Also, kinky Skyrim is a bad place, maybe Whatshisface was forced by the ash guardians to sell you :P 

A different option for captivity would be great. PC is given arm and feet bindings after being defeated, so just making them immobile and using some appropriate static animation in captivity before breaeking out would accomplish that without the use of zaz furniture.

try scenarios (new in 4.0), they do exactly that (and there will be more scenario types in the future too)

I had an issue where my character would be standing up while supposedly in captivity on a split (?), however it might be due to my game not running very well.

mods like DAR or Dynamic Idle replacers might interfere. That is why I force the poses from Naked Defeat via script in a short succesion. Sadly there is no other solution except making DAR and other idle mods respecting DHLP suspend events (basically: its their fault not naked defeats)

I get this message every time I load the game. Is there any way to turn that off? Show debug messages is disabled.

ops, yes that was an oversight from my own development process. Will be fixed in the next version.

19 minutes ago, Skrrtboombruh69 said:

I keep getting tied up and then no one does anything and I end up just sitting there

make sure you installed everything correct and configured the mod in a way that works for your installation (read the infos...)

if that does not help and if you want help upload a papyrus.log file here when this happens

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

make sure you installed everything correct and configured the mod in a way that works for your installation (read the infos...)

if that does not help and if you want help upload a papyrus.log file here when this happens

Could racemenu plugin dependencies possibly have something to do with it?

"racemenumorphscbbe.esp requires Racemenu special edition"

xmpse.esp requires Racemenu special edition

1 hour ago, Skrrtboombruh69 said:

Could racemenu plugin dependencies possibly have something to do with it?

"racemenumorphscbbe.esp requires Racemenu special edition"

xmpse.esp requires Racemenu special edition

?!
are you an SE? 
because this is the LE thread. make sure you downloaded the currect version of all your mods :)

other than that: i doubt that racemenu could have anything to do with this problem of yours, but on the other hands its skyrim...

Edited by Nymra

i play defeat for the creature sex only. this is unique, especially multisomes. so usually nakled defeat and defeat shouldnt interfere because the one is for humans and the other for creatures. unfortunately it does not go this way. they interfere with each other when both are installed. As long as there is no other creature sex mod like defeat i  wont leave it, sorry.

14 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i play defeat for the creature sex only. this is unique, especially multisomes. so usually nakled defeat and defeat shouldnt interfere because the one is for humans and the other for creatures. unfortunately it does not go this way. they interfere with each other when both are installed. As long as there is no other creature sex mod like defeat i  wont leave it, sorry.

I dont understand. Naked Defeat has full creature support including 5P

What else has SL Defeat regarding creatures that Naked Defeat has not?

Humanoid creatures in Naked Defeat btw also use furnitures (Draugr, Giants, Falmers - will get a toggle tho) and will also receive individiual suitable defeat outcomes in the future.

On 11/11/2021 at 2:54 PM, Nymra said:

I dont understand. Naked Defeat has full creature support including 5P

What else has SL Defeat regarding creatures that Naked Defeat has not?

Humanoid creatures in Naked Defeat btw also use furnitures (Draugr, Giants, Falmers - will get a toggle tho) and will also receive individiual suitable defeat outcomes in the future.

Oh, i didnt know that. i will try it.

btw please take a look at the anub animation files why fnis shows error when trying to create a behaviour file, from anubs original files without any change.