3 hours ago, axone_zero said:

Hello!

Could you answer the question - where is the variable DefeatBinds filled?

Armor [] Property DefeatBinds Auto        ;#binds 

from nade_calmquest_qf_scr.psc.

in the ESP?!

Quests -> Calmquest 

What do you want to do? Change them? Remove them? Disabled them? 

Next version will have them changed (no more ZAP keywords) 

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

What do you want to do? Change them? Remove them? Disabled them? 

Next version will have them changed (no more ZAP keywords)

I tinker with the SL Kidnaped Redux mod - a good mod, but so buggy it's impossible to play. There, in particular, there is the use of the DD library, but random things are used, and I want to use only restrictions on hands. In general, I figured out how to use the DD library through the equipment mod - but it seems like it was done in naked defeat directly for rape it is more suitable.

1 hour ago, kupa11 said:

Is there any way to turn off bleedout and just have a hotkey option?

I would like if that option is added ! In Peril mod you can configure in MCM if you wanna use the key to surrender, use autosurrender (or both), I miss this here. This way I can solve the issue with creatures only raping PC as an outcome.

With autosurrender off I would choose to surrender if I am attacked by humans only.

It will be possible to make (selectable via MCM of course) some or all of this things bellow, perhaps with a random configurable chance ?

if last hit causing dead (bleed mode) was caused by a creature...

1)  some wanderer found you unconscious and you spawn in a certain place recovering from the wounds

2) sent to Simple Slavery as some bandits found you

(By the moment I'll try to hit the 'debug key' to be sent directly to Simple Slavery if I thing I am going to be beaten by a non human creature)

I found an issue with this mod and SD Cages. NPCs are not recognized by the system to start the defeat scenarios. I have disconnected the NPC. I guess other mods spawning his own NPC will not be recognizable but idk how it works the inner workings of this (I guess it has to do with faction ownerships maybe...)

I know there are infinite mods causing issues with one and another, and it's a titan task to "fix" all this issues without affecting others...

;) just tell this if someone has SD Cages and uses Naked defeat, be aware of this. If it may be easily solved the better, but well doesn't matter if not...

On 8/31/2021 at 1:15 AM, Nymra said:

animals wont tie you unless there are also humans around.

humanoid creatures tie you and also use furnitures.

Hmm.. maybe we didn't understand each other.. whenever my char gets defeated by an animal - there's some tied idle played in between bleedout an sex with that animal. There's no whipping yes, but there is still tied idle.. can you perhaps make it an option? 'cause as for me - this idles are completely unnesassary in transitions from one stage to another.

2 hours ago, evilblade said:

Hmm.. maybe we didn't understand each other.. whenever my char gets defeated by an animal - there's some tied idle played in between bleedout an sex with that animal. There's no whipping yes, but there is still tied idle.. can you perhaps make it an option? 'cause as for me - this idles are completely unnesassary in transitions from one stage to another.

hmm, I added a check for the idles to make sure there are no bound idles playing when defeated by animals. 

but if there is at least 1 human or humnaoid creature nearby the bound idles will be used. 

btw: what do you mean with animals? Trolls, Giants, Draugr, Falmer and other humanoids will also use bound idles.

16 hours ago, ScepterOfDoom said:

It will be possible to make (selectable via MCM of course) some or all of this things bellow, perhaps with a random configurable chance ?

if last hit causing dead (bleed mode) was caused by a creature...

1)  some wanderer found you unconscious and you spawn in a certain place recovering from the wounds

its not planned to add a feature like this, sorry

2) sent to Simple Slavery as some bandits found you

this already happens. but you mean when there is no rape, you should still be sent to Simple Slavery?

Not sure about this, but I m working on a different solution for scenarios like that.

(By the moment I'll try to hit the 'debug key' to be sent directly to Simple Slavery if I thing I am going to be beaten by a non human creature)

the debug key -> simple slavery thing only works when you are tied to furniture.

18 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Is there any way to turn off bleedout and just have a hotkey option?

not planned at the moment. I am not sure if I can easily implement this either, have to dig some further into the code first

I would like if that option is added ! In Peril mod you can configure in MCM if you wanna use the key to surrender, use autosurrender (or both), I miss this here.

autosurrender is not planned since it already happens when you are in bleedout ?

plus next version will add "critical defeat" chance, so surrender can be triggered via % chance on hit (even at full HP)

This way I can solve the issue with creatures only raping PC as an outcome.

this is not an isse, its just that with animals there are less punishment features available (yet) lol 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

this already happens. but you mean when there is no rape, you should still be sent to Simple Slavery?

Not sure about this, but I m working on a different solution for scenarios like that.

Yes I mean when you are not raped but defeated (essentially by a creature) something should happen, for example a message box appear saying you were found unconscious by a group of bandits and you were sold into slavery.

Edit: This should be selectable via a checkbox in MCM as optional feature of the mod.

Edited by ScepterOfDoom
3 hours ago, Nymra said:

autosurrender is not planned since it already happens when you are in bleedout ?

plus next version will add "critical defeat" chance, so surrender can be triggered via % chance on hit (even at full HP)

this is not an isse, its just that with animals there are less punishment features available (yet) lol 

I mean to allow the ability to make the surrendering manual or automatic (a simple boolean checkbox) that way I can use other defeat mods simultaneously among other things.

That critical defeat chance looks promising and good!

About the second line, l know it's an issue to me. Nice to know maybe will be more punishment features for creatures...

"

plus next version will add "critical defeat" chance, so surrender can be triggered via % chance on hit (even at full HP)"

I am very much for this ,because i rarely loose so much health that i go to bleedout state... And if one don't want to go to bleedout state ,one just rise the players health.. :)

Edited by Wolfram..

2 hours ago, ScepterOfDoom said:

I mean to allow the ability to make the surrendering manual or automatic (a simple boolean checkbox) that way I can use other defeat mods simultaneously among other things.

That critical defeat chance looks promising and good!

About the second line, l know it's an issue to me. Nice to know maybe will be more punishment features for creatures...

you can already use defeat mods alongside each other, you could just avoid bleedout and make the player godlike :P

but yeah, not perfect (while not so different from any other scenario basically).

I just dont know if I can reliably turn off player essentiality via script, I dont understand that part of the base mod (Naked Dungeons) yet, it adds essentiality in the ESP.

so for now this has low priority, sadly :(

After a long break:

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 1 (PATCH)

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.
- Install it and let it overwrite your last defeat version 

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

Changelog:

CalmSpell (AllegianceQuest):
- added a second layer of calming spell to catch actors that spawn DURING the defeat scenario
- this will restart a quest called AllegianceQuest (debugs still visible for now, sorry) and that will calm newly spawned enemies
- added multiple checks to make sure the mod shuts down correctly 
- removed the defeat faction the player was added to since this new feature makes it unnecessary (hopefully)
- first tests were promising. MAYBE some actors that spawn right next to you might still attack you for a short time until the quest kicks in (depending on how responsive your game is)

General:
- rule out some actors (FEC mod compatibility)
- moaning should play victim sounds now (before it just played normal vanilla sex sounds)
- improved overall timing and idles
- defeat binds no longer have ZAP keywords (do not break idles and allow combat after escaping)
- improved expressions played
- toggle for godmode during defeat

- alot of stuff that I forgot...

Keybinds:
- improved how the keybinds work 
- you can only surrender while in combat now among other improvements

Golden showers/Pee
- no more pee effect in furnitures when "Forced bathing" is set to 0% 

Whipping: 
- teleport whipper to PC when too far away
- play sexlab moan on hit

Furnitures: 
- more furnitures for different enemies (Trolls/Giants)
- add random difficulty for furniture (missing MCM toggle) - this means it can be easier at times to escape than your normal setting (will be further improved over time)
- toggle to delete last furniture

Combat:
- Critical Defea: when you use combat strip and are hit, there is now an additional chance to start Defeat Scenario (1st dice roll: combat strip chance -> 2nd dice roll: critical defeat chance)
- sexlab victim moan on hit in combat (toggle in MCM Extras
)

BETA Testing:

If you want to help me with testing, see if you have mods installed that add actors randomly (Sexlab Pheromones, Sands of time and other random enemy spawners) and tune them to fire more often (alot more often) and see if Naked Defeat suceeds in calming them.

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 1 (PATCH) LE+SE.7z

Edited by Nymra

Don't know if this is helpful.  Bondage Furniture World is a staple mod in load order along with Ultimate Combat.  Always had issues with BFW wiping sessions, just let the messed up animation run its course.  One day screwing around with combat mod settings.  Turning Ultimate Combat "Stun" settings off/set to zero.  Using Wildcat stun settings in its place.  Had no more issues with BFW afterwards.

Played Naked Defeat with minor issues before.  Now intrigue to load the mod again and test this out.

I've tried the new Beta patch - here's a bit of feedback.

It seems a bad idea to use the same variable for the %-chance for a deafeat scenario, as the how-often-into-bleedout in the previous version. Took me a bit to figure out why I only went into bleedout, but nothing else happened. That number was set to zero.

I'm not sure if I like the sexlab moan-on-hit. Unfortunately this doesn't trigger during a whipping, where I would like it very much. I guess that's a completely diferent mechanics...

Some of the bondage animations didn't have bindings. Some iron, some leather - some nothing.

Being locked in heavy bondage (a yoke) triggered the DDE loss-of-power blue-ish animation, but still Nade called upon other bound animations, with hands tied on back, and the yoke being no more than a clumsy collar.

I had to disable the patch, because after the defeat scenario is finished, and I'd expect to be set free, I remained without controls and couldn't move. Though I was able to restore that for myself with DFC debug menu, my follower would stay in the same pose and not do anything.

Thank you for your efforts!

On 9/11/2021 at 12:35 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

I've tried the new Beta patch - here's a bit of feedback.

It seems a bad idea to use the same variable for the %-chance for a deafeat scenario, as the how-often-into-bleedout in the previous version. Took me a bit to figure out why I only went into bleedout, but nothing else happened. That number was set to zero.

the "how-often-into-bleedout" is no more, at least in the patch, but yeah I used the same variable. 
it is set to 10% minimum, but maybe when you install it like a patch it might require to be manually set to default in MCM (or changed at least once). 
Good thing tho, will add this to the install/update procedure. 

I'm not sure if I like the sexlab moan-on-hit. Unfortunately this doesn't trigger during a whipping, where I would like it very much. I guess that's a completely diferent mechanics...

strange, it should in fact ALWAYS trigger on whipping, even when you disable it for combat. 
Maybe the whipper does not hit your PC (there are two different whiphit sounds, the one is thin air, the other wet skin :D happened to me at least more than once).

Some of the bondage animations didn't have bindings. Some iron, some leather - some nothing.

what do you mean with bondage anmations? sex animations or Idles between sex? 

Being locked in heavy bondage (a yoke) triggered the DDE loss-of-power blue-ish animation, but still Nade called upon other bound animations, with hands tied on back, and the yoke being no more than a clumsy collar.

Blueish stuff can be disabled in the latet DDE version. 

Naked Defeat does currently not check for DDs equipped and does not change idles or scenes based on that. Default for Naked Defeat is "remove DDs" for now. I will change that later, but not sure how yet. I basically do not want DD to fuck up my mod with its devices (basically it breaks anything from idles to animations to furnitures and does not care for compatibility) 

Plan is to replace yokes and other stuff with non-DD-keyword versions for the duration of Naked Defeat, add checks for them and play the idles and run sex keywords accordingly. 

I had to disable the patch, because after the defeat scenario is finished, and I'd expect to be set free, I remained without controls and couldn't move. Though I was able to restore that for myself with DFC debug menu, my follower would stay in the same pose and not do anything.

this is really strange, since I could never reproduce this. when it happens again and can do basically nothing with this feedback without a papyrus log. 

but given the feedback further above some more stuff might be broken before nade even ended :(

EDIT: also did you disable and reenable the mod after installing the patch? it fucked up things for me once... 
Also could be possible that you need to reinstall naked defeat WITH the patch on a clean save (uninstall NADE, clean save, reinstall with patch). 
But you can wait for the next patch maybe, its not far off.

EDIT2:

try the mod without DDs on, too and see if it works.

also also please only report issues that you can reproduce yourself. if all this happened only once, and if it is the first time, please try again and see if it repeats under the same AND under other cirumstances.

Edited by Nymra

Haven't had a chance to play the new version yet. Look forward to it!

Some feedback on rapey ghosts spawning when there's no viable actors around - personally I'm lukewarm on this. I think a better (at least, more immersive) way to do it would be just to fade to black and then 'wake up' in some other location (nearby fort or cave, or some scripted location), bound and captured. Could have a lore popup explaining that raiders or slavers (or bored and horny guards), etc, came by and picked up the passed-out player. Could still include the interesting races like you mentioned. Depending on if you like the result, could even incorporate a chance of that happening from normal bleedouts.

6 hours ago, 2generic said:

Haven't had a chance to play the new version yet. Look forward to it!

Some feedback on rapey ghosts spawning when there's no viable actors around - personally I'm lukewarm on this. I think a better (at least, more immersive) way to do it would be just to fade to black and then 'wake up' in some other location (nearby fort or cave, or some scripted location), bound and captured. Could have a lore popup explaining that raiders or slavers (or bored and horny guards), etc, came by and picked up the passed-out player. Could still include the interesting races like you mentioned. Depending on if you like the result, could even incorporate a chance of that happening from normal bleedouts.

this comes up again and again, but I wont add something like this. 
I dont do popups or "telling" and I honestly hate and uninstall all mods that do this :D
Also teleporting around is not cool and most mods that try to do this are not working well in my experience. 

To make it easier for ppl to adjust, everything will have a toggle. so ideally (when I get it to work) you will have the chance to spawn ghosts or just be killed/regular death when no enemies are around.

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 2 (PATCH)

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.
- Install it and let it overwrite your last defeat version 

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

- if you have ANY strange behaviour: 1. try the mod on a clean save OR new game 2. try to recreate the situation and make a papyrus.log file. I will no longer support anything else.

Changelog:

same as BETA 1 (see spoiler) and the following new stuff:

- added a marker and vehicle to stop pushing the PC around and "fix" the position you chosen at the beginning for all action
- added some checks to prevent the mod from beeing stuck in certain rare situations (needs even more work tho)
- added a check for some furnitures to NOT allow whipping (usually when the victim is too low on the ground -> also needs more work)
- added check for the player beeing in water (you have time to leave water before you are forced to the ground) -> untested, please check this out maybe
- added cooldown for combat moan (3 secs) and moan on whipping (3 secs), will add a slider for that too in the next version
- added a toggle option to allow the player to die on bleedout (please test if this works for you) -> this is NOT for compatibility with other defeat mods. It could break naked defeat at the moment if you do NOT reload on Death.

- stuff I forgot to note I guess...

This means when you reach 0 HP you DIE and reload. Only way to start Naked Defeat is Critical Defeat or Surrender Key

- fixed a possible series of bugs from BETA 1 because I accidently had the same script twice and modevents could trigger them (especially during and after sex) :(
- fixed that the whipper sometimes does not appear (made sure only humans are whippers) and also teleport the whipper to the player when he is too far away (could be improved further tho)

- further improved expressions, especially during whipping and furniture game

BIG new Feature: Public Rape (former "Guard Punishment")

This is a complete overhaul of the Guard Punishment feature and it is only just the beginning (basic implementation that is)
- when you enter cities or villages a timer will start (10 secs) 
- each timer tick the mod will check if you are running, sprinting, sneaking, dirty (the more dirt the higher the chance to raise exposure), armed, naked, barefoot, cumsoaked
- the more from the list above you have the higher the chance to increase "exposure"
- each timer tick will also check for current exposure (exposure vs 100, so 5 exposure is 5% chance of rape)
- if you get too close to ppl when the tick happens or if guards are nearby you will have a temporary increase of exposure
- if nobody is close, you have a 50% chance of your exposure to go down 1
- if you leave the city or village, your exposure will drop to 0 again

Rape is currently identical to the normal Naked Defeat Combat Rape and respects all its settings. I plan on further distinguish both and add more options for Public Rape.
But this is another big step in my mod development and will take some time, since other stuff has priority atm.

NOTE: when you place ZAP Furnitures in cities and towns (or use mods for it, like from tara or Prison overhaul), Naked Defeat will find and use those furnitures for the escape game to use!
NOTE2: allied NPC and Followers currently do NOT count and do NOT increase exposure. I will add options for this in the future

Compatibility
- I want this to be as compatible as possible. please report any problems with other mods

- currently this might ignore DHLP events, I m working on it (the iron,y I kno :P)

- does not use guard dialogue at all (or will ever), so it will not interfere with other mods that try to abduct the guards for themselves... 

The Rules of the game:
- Behave when you are in the city. Ideally only use "walk" (not even "run"), be clothed and clean, wear shoes and as a hot girl, be armed!
- dont get too close to people and avoid guards
- even when you behave, if there is a guard around, there is a very small chance that he likes your ass too much anyway

Testing Public Rape:

Activate in MCM - Naked Defeat - Extras - Public Rape & Punishment

- currently the Exposure will be visible (Exposure: X +Guards Y) this is your current % chance of rape per 10 seconds (value will be hidden later)

- walk around the city and see how the value behaves in certain situations

NOTE: ofc this is meant to be used with mods that force you to be naked, erm :P

but I will implement my own optional system for local laws and stuff and ofc ways to avoid them.

known issues 

- DDe outfits dont work correctly with DDe 5.0 probably (new folder structure)

- sex tags might be misbehaving, I m in the midst of rebuilding how they work, sorry

BETA Testing:

If you want to help me with testing, see if you have mods installed that add actors randomly (Sexlab Pheromones, Sands of time and other random enemy spawners) and tune them to fire more often (alot more often) and see if Naked Defeat suceeds in calming them.

BETA 1 patch notes

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 1 (PATCH)

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Changelog:

CalmSpell (AllegianceQuest):
- added a second layer of calming spell to catch actors that spawn DURING the defeat scenario
- this will restart a quest called AllegianceQuest (debugs still visible for now, sorry) and that will calm newly spawned enemies
- added multiple checks to make sure the mod shuts down correctly 
- removed the defeat faction the player was added to since this new feature makes it unnecessary (hopefully)
- first tests were promising. MAYBE some actors that spawn right next to you might still attack you for a short time until the quest kicks in (depending on how responsive your game is)

General:
- rule out some actors (FEC mod compatibility)
- moaning should play victim sounds now (before it just played normal vanilla sex sounds)
- improved overall timing and idles
- defeat binds no longer have ZAP keywords (do not break idles and allow combat after escaping)
- improved expressions played
- toggle for godmode during defeat

- alot of stuff that I forgot...

Keybinds:
- improved how the keybinds work 
- you can only surrender while in combat now among other improvements

Golden showers/Pee
- no more pee effect in furnitures when "Forced bathing" is set to 0% 

Whipping: 
- teleport whipper to PC when too far away
- play sexlab moan on hit

Furnitures: 
- more furnitures for different enemies (Trolls/Giants)
- add random difficulty for furniture (missing MCM toggle) - this means it can be easier at times to escape than your normal setting (will be further improved over time)
- toggle to delete last furniture

Combat:
- Critical Defea: when you use combat strip and are hit, there is now an additional chance to start Defeat Scenario (1st dice roll: combat strip chance -> 2nd dice roll: critical defeat chance)
- sexlab victim moan on hit in combat (toggle in MCM Extras
)

BETA Testing:

Naked Defeat BETA 3.2 BETA 2 - HOTFIX 

- Hopefully fixes an issue where the main quest failed to start when there are no valid nearby actors (like no actors at all)

- if Naked Defeat thinks you are defeated (Surrender key saying "You are already defeated) the Surrender Key should no also FIX this problem when pressed

Install: overwrite BETA 2 with it (only contains script and ESP)

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 2 (PATCH) LE+SE.7z

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 2 - HOTFIX LE+SE.7z

Edited by Nymra