Small preview of what I m working atm for the next beta version:

Combat Interuption

better combat detection (combat will immediatly shutdown all sex scenes, free from furnitures and end the quest)

This is meant to prevent external mods that spawn actors from fucking everything up (they still do that, but at least Naked Defeat gets out of the way now)

Critical Defeat

Additional Option to start Naked Defeat via a critical hit. This will be tied to the "Combat Strip Feature" 

Will allow to be downed by even one hit from a rat when set to 100%. On 1% for example EVERY hit has a 1% chance to start Naked Defeat even on full health

Defeat Chance on Bleedout

The current system with the bleedoutcounter will be replaced by a Defeat Chance.
Whenever the PC enters bleedout you can set a chance for the Naked Defeat to start (from 1-100%).

100% every bleedout will lead to rape. 1% only 1% chance on bleedout to be raped

Improved transitions and idles

I try to improve how the idles play between rape scenes and before and after. Improved timing so to speak

Removed Defeat faction and GodMode

both seem to be superfluous currently and since SE has some trouble with that.. well.. be gone

Thoughts on Death outside of Combat - Naked Death

There was some feedback about dieing outside of combat.
I had some ideas, but finally decided to not go down the "reload" line.

I want to provide a complete experience that replaces death and reload in most cases and as immersive as possible.

My idea was, that when there are NO actors in the area when you die OUTSIDE of combat (say from falling or traps) there will be ghosts spawning based on your settings (humans/creatures) and rape and bind you as they were real. This is the unique chance to see some rare races in scenes.

Dieing in the water is an exception here and I try to add a detection for that scenario, too.

No ETA on the upload yet, but I m testing the script changes in my normal game currently, so might be able to upload the BETA in the course of the week.

Hi! Great mod, thank you very much for it!

Just.. how about not being tied when defeated by an animal or monster? :) Would make sense, I think..

Oh, and could you please make an option to change the color of a text back to white? It's really hard to read when it's red :(

10 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Hi! Great mod, thank you very much for it!

Just.. how about not being tied when defeated by an animal or monster? :) Would make sense, I think..

animals wont tie you unless there are also humans around.

humanoid creatures tie you and also use furnitures.

I will further polish which creatures do what in the future. 

10 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Oh, and could you please make an option to change the color of a text back to white? It's really hard to read when it's red :(

hard to read how? 

On 8/31/2021 at 1:15 AM, Nymra said:

hard to read how? 

Well, it's rather dark and it's usually not very good distinguished from the background (unless the BG is bright like say clear blue sky) plus I'm sitting about 2,5meters from the TV, so I usually can't read them and have to open a Notification Log (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81258) all the time.. Anyway, it's just a suggestion, if it's hard to do - then definitely don't bother :)

UPD: Oh, and one more thing I've noticed: After an enemy defeats my character and while sex scenes/bound animations load - he walks away/sandboxes (he then returns.. but just now I've had a cultist rape the character 3 times in a row, and each time he walked away and then ran back :) ). Is it possible to make them stay put until the mod's actions are over?

Edited by evilblade

@Nymra

I have at long last got round to testing this in a proper game!

One thing does escape me though.  @Inte DDe created outfits are located in (my MO2 Install folder)

\SXL INTE DDE-5-02-SE\SKSE\Plugins\Devious Devices - Equip\Global\MCM\Outfits  ---   iDDeOutfits.json

Yours are in

\SXL Naked Defeat - EXTRA - DDE Outfits (SE)\SKSE\Plugins\Devious Devices - Equip\Global\MCM --- Custom Outfits.json

I think @Inte  changed his directory structure recently, and I thought I saw you and he have a discussion about your file, Custom Outfits.json, possibly overwriting his one in his prior versions

So how do I set up my own outfits created in DDe to work in ND?  Do I just enter the 'descriptor/name saved in iDDeOutfits.json in the ND MCM, or is there more to it than that?  I have searched the thread and filepage without finding anything that makes that clear

If it is that simple, fine, sorry to have bothered you.  If there are any dark arts required, it would be good to know what those are  ?

I know you're a bit worn out right now, so no rush, and TIA for any help you can find time to give

Edited by donkeywho
37 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@Nymra

I have at long last got round to testing this in a proper game!

One thing does escape me though.  @Inte DDe created outfits are located in (my MO2 Install folder)

\SXL INTE DDE-5-02-SE\SKSE\Plugins\Devious Devices - Equip\Global\MCM\Outfits  ---   iDDeOutfits.json

Yours are in

\SXL Naked Defeat - EXTRA - DDE Outfits (SE)\SKSE\Plugins\Devious Devices - Equip\Global\MCM --- Custom Outfits.json

I think @Inte  changed his directory structure recently, and I thought I saw you and he have a discussion about your file, Custom Outfits.json, possibly overwriting his one in his prior versions

So how do I set up my own outfits created in DDe to work in ND?  Do I just enter the 'descriptor/name saved in iDDeOutfits.json in the ND MCM, or is there more to it than that?  I have searched the thread and filepage without finding anything that makes that clear

If it is that simple, fine, sorry to have bothered you.  If there are any dark arts required, it would be good to know what those are  ?

I know you're a bit worn out right now, so no rush, and TIA for any help you can find time to give

sorry, I have not researched or tested this myself since I got tired of doing research :(

I think you need to change the folder where the custom outfits are in, but not sure. 

I appreciate this change in DDe, but my energy for working on DD related stuff is basically negative :( (i think I can power a warp drive with negative energy tho... hmm :D) 

EDIT: ofc I will update the json as soon as I get to it and upload it.

Edited by Nymra
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

sorry, I have not researched or tested this myself since I got tired of doing research :(

I think you need to change the folder where the custom outfits are in, but not sure. 

I appreciate this change in DDe, but my energy for working on DD related stuff is basically negative :( (i think I can power a warp drive with negative energy tho... hmm :D) 

EDIT: ofc I will update the json as soon as I get to it and upload it.

Thanks

OK  If I can work out what to do, fine - and I'll let you know too  LOL

On the upside:

I finally found out what broke and interrupted the surrender pose and the between scenes idles..

ZAP FRAMEWORK!!!
I hate outdated frameworks... I will try to get rid of it now... The ZAP binds ofc force their own idles and in the process break everything else.
They also broke the ZAP furnitures (oh the irony...) and this means its time to just add the meshes directly to Naked Defeat.

Furnitures hopefully can follow next.

I m also growing tired of skyrim mods. I have yet to find a single conceptually smart mod that is NOT fucking everything up consantly...
The list of "never install this again" mods is growing by the hour... 
Sigh.

sorry, just my "try to play skyrim for 15 mins without facing a mod incompatibility" PTSD:...

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

On the upside:

I finally found out what broke and interrupted the surrender pose and the between scenes idles..

ZAP FRAMEWORK!!!
I hate outdated frameworks... I will try to get rid of it now... The ZAP binds ofc force their own idles and in the process break everything else.
They also broke the ZAP furnitures (oh the irony...) and this means its time to just add the meshes directly to Naked Defeat.

Furnitures hopefully can follow next.

I m also growing tired of skyrim mods. I have yet to find a single conceptually smart mod that is NOT fucking everything up consantly...
The list of "never install this again" mods is growing by the hour... 
Sigh.

sorry, just my "try to play skyrim for 15 mins without facing a mod incompatibility" PTSD:...

You could try 'Devious Device Helpers' .... but, Oh! ? of course, you don't use DDs  ?

LMAO

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

You could try 'Devious Device Helpers' .... but, Oh! ? of course, you don't use DDs  ?

LMAO

:P
DD is the least compatible and most intrusive mod of them all, hehe. 

hmm, also DD helpers would not fix this particular problem I m afraid :D 

Edited by Nymra

I like the mod a lot! by the moment I have a problem:

Currently if a creature defeats you, the pc gets tied, then the script fails, and the creature don't attack, and you can kick it to its dead without any counterattack (it becomes allied, it seems).

I think it will be good that every npc not humanoid can kill the player, avoiding the essential character thing if there aren't humanoids near.

7 hours ago, ScepterOfDoom said:

Currently if a creature defeats you, the pc gets tied, then the script fails, and the creature don't attack, and you can kick it to its dead without any counterattack (it becomes allied, it seems).

A daft question first: Did you remember to "Allow creatures as rapers" in the MCM?

I just tried that with varying results.

Surrendering to mudcrabs didn't do much, they weren't calmed during surrender but kept attacking until I was bound. Directly after that short interlude they started attacking again, right away. No rape, no nothing. But I'm not sure if I have any mudcrab animations installed, they were just the first buggers I came across.

Surrendering to a sacrecat worked as expected. The cat lied down while I was awaiting my fate, didn't feel like whipping me (of course not) fucked me good, and let me go.

13 hours ago, Bizzarini said:

and a toggle for pee animations? Those aren't everyone's cup of tea.

No, that would be a cup of golden showers, yummy. Just set the "Forced Bathing chance" to zero in the MCM.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

A daft question first: Did you remember to "Allow creatures as rapers" in the MCM?

I just tried that with varying results.

Surrendering to mudcrabs didn't do much, they weren't calmed during surrender but kept attacking until I was bound. Directly after that short interlude they started attacking again, right away. No rape, no nothing. But I'm not sure if I have any mudcrab animations installed, they were just the first buggers I came across.

Surrendering to a sacrecat worked as expected. The cat lied down while I was awaiting my fate, didn't feel like whipping me (of course not) fucked me good, and let me go.

I forgot that option! I'll test it.

But that part that lets yo go is weird to me... they only consequence of being defeated by creatures is only to be fucked?

Then you recover a bit, and terminate the creature, if is high level, you keep repeating this process since you can't die until is dead.... where is the feeling of danger then?

I think that a possibility to die should be implemented somehow

1 hour ago, Bizzarini said:

Already set, my char still pee herself while in some furnitures

I see, forgot about that. Just imagine it's a very wet female orgasm.

35 minutes ago, ScepterOfDoom said:

But that part that lets yo go is weird to me... they only consequence of being defeated by creatures is only to be fucked?

(...)

I have a different opinion on that - because normal "death" results in a loading screen and lets you resume from your last save. So at least with this defeat mod (there is a plethora of others, but I like this most) you face some consequences. And most people reload anyway when they come upon an end they don't like.

48 minutes ago, ScepterOfDoom said:

I forgot that option! I'll test it.

Then you recover a bit, and terminate the creature, if is high level, you keep repeating this process since you can't die until is dead.... where is the feeling of danger then?

the termination of the mod can take awhile if your game is slow. Also make sure your escape timer is not high (set it to 0 seconds for example), then your enemies should turn hostile faster.

I think maybe a third mod is interfering with factions and calm spell, there are gazillions of mods messing with such stuff.

Since I could never, not even ONCE reproduce a non-hostile enemy after rape I can only asume something else went horribly wrong or the mod settings are wrong. 

Creatures, especially animals that tie you in furnitures or DDs would be... strange, dont you think? I already strechted this by allowing Trolls to use furnitures.

I want to add my own furnitures in the future and add suitable stuff for creatures too, like spider webbs etc. but not all animals might be covered still.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I see, forgot about that. Just imagine it's a very wet female orgasm.

I have a different opinion on that - because normal "death" results in a loading screen and lets you resume from your last save. So at least with this defeat mod (there is a plethora of others, but I like this most) you face some consequences. And most people reload anyway when they come upon an end they don't like.

Yes that's a good point, and one of the points that attracted me for death alternatives mods. I like the idea of respawning in an inn or some other place far from the -now- friendly creature recovering your wounds. I think that should be a good idea when dealing with non humanoids. I throw this as an idea... ;)

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

the termination of the mod can take awhile if your game is slow. Also make sure your escape timer is not high (set it to 0 seconds for example), then your enemies should turn hostile faster.

I think maybe a third mod is interfering with factions and calm spell, there are gazillions of mods messing with such stuff.

Since I could never, not even ONCE reproduce a non-hostile enemy after rape I can only asume something else went horribly wrong or the mod settings are wrong. 

Creatures, especially animals that tie you in furnitures or DDs would be... strange, dont you think? I already strechted this by allowing Trolls to use furnitures.

I want to add my own furnitures in the future and add suitable stuff for creatures too, like spider webbs etc. but not all animals might be covered still.

I did not mean creatures should tie up PC. I  tried to say that being raped only seems to me a poor punishment for being defeated.

Perhaps a good way to add a penalty would be after being raped by creatures to put the player in a ghost shape, disabling any interaction more than movement, and making PC impossible to be detected for some time after being raped by creatures. And also, maybe alternatively, all your inventory is inside your dead body, and you need some means to resurrect into your corpse again, perhaps going to a temple and pray to a statue or altar, idk... just throwing some ideas.

Thanks for all your efforts making this mod awesome.

1 hour ago, ScepterOfDoom said:

I did not mean creatures should tie up PC. I  tried to say that being raped only seems to me a poor punishment for being defeated.

Perhaps a good way to add a penalty would be after being raped by creatures to put the player in a ghost shape, disabling any interaction more than movement, and making PC impossible to be detected for some time after being raped by creatures. And also, maybe alternatively, all your inventory is inside your dead body, and you need some means to resurrect into your corpse again, perhaps going to a temple and pray to a statue or altar, idk... just throwing some ideas.

Thanks for all your efforts making this mod awesome.

there is a mod doing this on nexus, I used it for some time (SM Essential player) but the ghost death is so buggy I never used it at all and dont want to waste time implementing a similar feature since I doubt it would ever work sufficiently.

I am of course always interested in adding more punishment stuff, but that also requires pre-existing content like suitable furnitures, animations and other stuff to use. 

What is imporant in all cases, that I dont want Naked Defeat to be a quest mod of any kind. The only quests it has will be the punishment and as soon as the PC freed itself or the rapers are satisfied they will be shut down.

There are plenty of mods that try to cover death alternatives and I found none of them working well enough (not even talking about how repetetive it was).

The goal of Naked Defeat to offer a customizeable death punishment experience (basically having to endure a more or less random amount of min/max time until you can continue) that still allows you to continue the game at the point where you were defeated and continue playing from there.

Everything else has to be covered by Simple Slavery alone (and if you want to, by SD+).

For animals I could imagine if I dont have suitable furniture alternatives that there is an option for more rape scenes maybe. 
I also plan on creating Creature Foreplay animations that would further increase the time spent in sex scenes. 

13 hours ago, Nymra said:
For animals I could imagine if I dont have suitable furniture alternatives that there is an option for more rape scenes maybe.

I also plan on creating Creature Foreplay animations that would further increase the time spent in sex scenes.

The problem is that if you don't want to see animations with animals, in fact, the player is not in danger.

It would be great if there was a default scenario (i.e. death), in the case of some animations, there are no, or at least if the entire branch with animals is turned off.

You can, of course, probably set up an alternative to death - but it seems not very compatible?

53 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

The problem is that if you don't want to see animations with animals, in fact, the player is not in danger.

Why then would you install a mod that replaces "death" (aka reload) with rape and bondage, if you don't want to see your character getting raped?

There is one simple solution: "Don't lose that fight!"

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Why then would you install a mod that replaces "death" (aka reload) with rape and bondage, if you don't want to see your character getting raped?

There is one simple solution: "Don't lose that fight!"

I want to see it - but with humanoids. Not with creatures.

7 hours ago, axone_zero said:

It would be great if there was a default scenario (i.e. death), in the case of some animations, there are no, or at least if the entire branch with animals is turned off.

You can, of course, probably set up an alternative to death - but it seems not very compatible?

yeah, the "problem" is known already.

I m not set still on the possibility to add a vanilla death, I am working on alternate scenarios, also for cases like this.

I am currently adding a premature calm and actor scan quest, so I can hopefully adjust more details before the rape starts, including the possibility of spawning actors if there are no compatible actors around (i.E. when you have "no creatures" activated (this will get more detailled toggles too in the future) there will be human actors spawning (random bandits, forsworn orcs... etc.) 

If you die and NO actor is around, there will be ghost actors spawning. But that is still WIP. Right now I m working on the BETA for the better clam spell. hope this works for everybody, it does for me now, hmm fingers crossed ^^...

Edited by Nymra