Dying is a fun feature in skyrim.. Screen goes blank ,and one wake up on a save that's 3 hours old with amnesia...And have to start doing the lost things all over... If one could fall in to coma ,and wake up somewhere in the wilderness, would be better... I like the mod a lot.. It has some small issues ,but over all very good :)

Great mod. I used defeat many years ago, but always disliked the way they would just let you go unless you had other mods installed. This is lightweight, uses different devices and essentially leaves you tied up until you decide (can) to escape, which is more realistic to me and what I'm looking for. I haven't used it a ton yet, but do captors re-use you after you've been put into the device or at you left to your own devices and sometimes being whipped after being strung up?

1 hour ago, philyb said:

I haven't used it a ton yet, but do captors re-use you after you've been put into the device or at you left to your own devices and sometimes being whipped after being strung up?

They do, IIRC that depends on your MCM settings. Sometimes you get a second round at being whipped or raped, sometimes they just tie you up and let you go... uhm... hobble away in your restraints, and sometimes you're sold als a slave via SS++

Guest AthenaESIV

Would it be possible to have an MCM option to disable this mod from proc'ing on bleedout / death? I love using it just for manual hotkey surrender :)

I think that maybe changing the bleedout ,to a knockdown scenario would work better ,because at lvl 10+ one almost never go in to bleedout in battle.. Or me atleast.. But if one had a chance of being knocked out by a power attack ,and then got raped and or tied up and whipped... And if one didn't get away in time after the "session".. one could still die if beaten to zero health... Just a thought.. one could then make the mod work as intended ,whithout being "immortal"..

On 7/25/2021 at 12:28 AM, AthenaESIV said:

Would it be possible to have an MCM option to disable this mod from proc'ing on bleedout / death? I love using it just for manual hotkey surrender :)

You can always put a large ammount of health on yourself ,since the mod automaticly kicks in at zero health.... For example. If you open the console and type: Player.modav health 200000

You will get a lot of health ,and will probably not go in to bleedout unless you are beaten with a greatsword for 2 hours.. Then you can use the hotkey whenever you want..

7 hours ago, Wolfram64 said:

I think that maybe changing the bleedout ,to a knockdown scenario would work better ,because at lvl 10+ one almost never go in to bleedout in battle.. Or me atleast.. But if one had a chance of being knocked out by a power attack ,and then got raped and or tied up and whipped... And if one didn't get away in time after the "session".. one could still die if beaten to zero health... Just a thought.. one could then make the mod work as intended ,whithout being "immortal"..

I am all against it. Dunno if you ever used the defeat scenario from Deviously Cursed Loot, but there you go down and lose the battle for no apparent reason. An enemy doing a power attack, or hitting you from behind, yourself wearing leg cuffs. In my opinion that's ridiculous.

You are right, that it's rare to lose a battle after certain levels, but from time to time it happens. I don't use Naked Defeat as a scenario that I want to experience regularly, but as a backup to continue playing, instead of having to reload.

6 minutes ago, Wolfram64 said:

So.. Immortality is ok.. And being knocked unconscious is "ridiculous"... Ok.. it was just a thought from my side..

No. The mechanics in DCL are ridiculous. And in the vanilla game you are immortal, you just have to start again from your last autosave.

If you don't like the game, don't play it.

On 7/25/2021 at 12:28 AM, AthenaESIV said:

I make a note for that, if its not too difficult to implement I might consider it. 

In general I want to add "death" scenarios to the mod, so I need to look into "immortality" anyways.

All other discussions are leading nowhere. Its a single player, reloading or bleedout etc. is highly subjective and everybody has to make his game challenging for himself.

In my game I have a high difficulty and even on high levels even bandits can one shot me when unlucky. But that is not the basis for the concept of Naked Defeat. 

I basically want the mod to be as versatile as possible without making it unstable or too complex for me to handle. 

On a sidenote: Even the famous "STEP guide" for a stable skyrim recommends playing with "essential" player even in normal combat playthroughs because of the way the engine works (while I think they primairly refer to quick saves as beeing bad, dont remember exactly). 

Please dont discuss reality or immersion, its just pointless. Its the beauty of skyrim that everybody can make it his own game, just please dont force your idea of "realism" or "immersion" on others.

I have to restrain myself often enough sadly, because for example I consider 99% of the DD items immersion breaking, but well, I dont have to use them :)

Edited by Nymra
Guest AthenaESIV
9 hours ago, Nymra said:

I make a note for that, if its not too difficult to implement I might consider it. 

In general I want to add "death" scenarios to the mod, so I need to look into "immortality" anyways.

All other discussions are leading nowhere. Its a single player, reloading or bleedout etc. is highly subjective and everybody has to make his game challenging for himself.

In my game I have a high difficulty and even on high levels even bandits can one shot me when unlucky. But that is not the basis for the concept of Naked Defeat. 

I basically want the mod to be as versatile as possible without making it unstable or too complex for me to handle. 

On a sidenote: Even the famous "STEP guide" for a stable skyrim recommends playing with "essential" player even in normal combat playthroughs because of the way the engine works (while I think they primairly refer to quick saves as beeing bad, dont remember exactly). 

Please dont discuss reality or immersion, its just pointless. Its the beauty of skyrim that everybody can make it his own game, just please dont force your idea of "realism" or "immersion" on others.

I have to restrain myself often enough sadly, because for example I consider 99% of the DD items immersion breaking, but well, I dont have to use them :)

I may have mentioned this months or even years ago, but I find this mods alternative death:

To be hands down the best alternative death mod I've ever used, and I've tried them all. I rewrote the mod to be unconcious instead of dead, and the ghost to be sort of an astral projection / avatar... but that was simple and now the mod works perfectly, even on SE.

Just providing it if you do go in the:

direction, perhaps that mod will provide you some useful techniques. I wager Nimuraa would be open to discussing it with you were you interested.

3 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

I may have mentioned this months or even years ago, but I find this mods alternative death:

To be hands down the best alternative death mod I've ever used, and I've tried them all. I rewrote the mod to be unconcious instead of dead, and the ghost to be sort of an astral projection / avatar... but that was simple and now the mod works perfectly, even on SE.

Just providing it if you do go in the:

direction, perhaps that mod will provide you some useful techniques. I wager Nimuraa would be open to discussing it with you were you interested.

hmm, when I add death scenarios to Naked Defeat they will cause a reload, so a real player death. 
in the future I hope to be able to add more complex afterlife scenarios, but nothing in the direction of the necro mod in fact. 

But this might be covered by my planned "theme" defeats.  Meaning the whole Defeat Scneario can get a Theme, for example "yoke", then all idles and scenes will be with a yoke.
Or "uncouncious", meaning all idles and scenes will be knocked out ones. 

Guest AthenaESIV
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, when I add death scenarios to Naked Defeat they will cause a reload, so a real player death. 
in the future I hope to be able to add more complex afterlife scenarios, but nothing in the direction of the necro mod in fact. 

But this might be covered by my planned "theme" defeats.  Meaning the whole Defeat Scneario can get a Theme, for example "yoke", then all idles and scenes will be with a yoke.
Or "uncouncious", meaning all idles and scenes will be knocked out ones. 

Look forward to it, and if the option to disable procs on bleedout are an option, that would be very much appreciated! :) 

Annoying bug that I can't tell if it's on my end where if you get ragdolled when in first person and get sent into bleedout, your character gets stuck in place and can't move anymore in both first and third person. It's fixable if you get ragdolled again like with pushactoraway, but it's annoying, especially in combat.

2 hours ago, ZedArc said:

Annoying bug that I can't tell if it's on my end where if you get ragdolled when in first person and get sent into bleedout, your character gets stuck in place and can't move anymore in both first and third person. It's fixable if you get ragdolled again like with pushactoraway, but it's annoying, especially in combat.

does this only happen when in first person?

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

does this only happen when in first person?

Yeah, it seems like it. When the ragdoll ends, your first person camera/movement gets locked. Then when you go into third person, the get up animation plays but you remain stuck in place.

4 hours ago, ZedArc said:

Yeah, it seems like it. When the ragdoll ends, your first person camera/movement gets locked. Then when you go into third person, the get up animation plays but you remain stuck in place.

ok. I ll see if I can reproduce this. 

On 7/26/2021 at 10:20 AM, Nymra said:

Do you use any mods that increase difficulty or just the games Legendary difficulty? I'm also trying to increase the difficulty, but still keeping it fair and fun, with mods like Obis, Wildcat, but looking for more. Do you have some suggestions?

Edited by Dreamer1986
2 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Do you use any mods that increase difficulty or just the games Legendary difficulty? I'm also trying to increase the difficulty, but still keeping it fair and fun, with mods like Obis, Wildcat, but looking for more. Do you have some suggestions?

I think I have a hundred mods that affect combat in one way or another. 
- Animal Tweaks

- Weapon Range Fix

- True Armor

- Simply Balanced

- Custom Difficulty UI

- Atttack commitment mod

- Revenge of the Enemies

- Deadly Combat Lite

- Action Combat

- Mortal Enemies

- Combat Behaviour improved...

(to put only some in a list)... some mods alter the same ESP edits and I did not have time to fix them all, but in general my fights are still very enjoyable and difficult, almost like an Ego shooter.

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I think I have a hundred mods that affect combat in one way or another. 
- Animal Tweaks

- Weapon Range Fix

- True Armor

- Simply Balanced

- Custom Difficulty UI

- Atttack commitment mod

- Revenge of the Enemies

- Deadly Combat Lite

- Action Combat

- Mortal Enemies

- Combat Behaviour improved...

(to put only some in a list)... some mods alter the same ESP edits and I did not have time to fix them all, but in general my fights are still very enjoyable and difficult, almost like an Ego shooter.

Wow, a lot of interesting mods, thank you!

9 hours ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

помогите!!! пропали текстуры на теле от кнута(( что делать как решить проблему?

Вы имеете в виду, что у персонажа нет красных отметок ??

Edited by Wolfram64

да,я сломала эти красные отметки,но не понимаю чем((я использую https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709?tab=files  и  UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE раньше они были,так же прописано Skyrim.ini [display] fDecalLifetime=900.0 установлены моды Spank That Ass 4.5, Naked Defeat 3.01, BondageFurnitureWorld1.1.4 если есть возможность помочь мне сылкой или лучше сразу файлом))

ScreenShot48.bmp

24 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

да,я сломала эти красные отметки,но не понимаю чем((я использую https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709?tab=files  и  UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE раньше они были,так же прописано Skyrim.ini [display] fDecalLifetime=900.0 установлены моды Spank That Ass 4.5, Naked Defeat 3.01, BondageFurnitureWorld1.1.4 если есть возможность помочь мне сылкой или лучше сразу файлом))

ScreenShot48.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads

you do not make sense...

red marks from whipping on impact (decals) -> the come from zap framework 8.0+

red mark SET (racemenu overlay aka "tattoo") from Naked Defeat is applied via Slavetats (+ RapeTats and FadeTats)

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

you do not make sense...

red marks from whipping on impact (decals) -> the come from zap framework 8.0+

red mark SET (racemenu overlay aka "tattoo") from Naked Defeat is applied via Slavetats (+ RapeTats and FadeTats)

Привет. у меня без Slave Tats все работало. может  я забыла прописать цифру в skyrim.ini ??? лучше скажи когда обновление???