i've downloaded beta and its was flawless. enemies dont attack when playing scenes, no more stuck in furnitures. expressions working as intended but i wish more scream-like face would be great.(like in the mod pictures, my PC only open mouth i dunno if its my mod faults.)

i had one problem. cane mark texture won't work.  installed Slavetat, Fadetatoo, Rapetatoo. and cane texture from 

but at the end of the whipping , debug says failed to load cane mark (tits) or something.  i play SE versions of Skyrim and converted mods from Cathedral Assets Optimizer

thank you for your efforts.

------

oh, nevermind i think its working now cuz i didnt add the cane mark tattoo through RapeTatto MCM menu i think that was the problem.

@Nymra

Testet this a little, the beta 2.0

I have this camera thing while in furniture, cant move camera....forgot what mod fixes that!?

After first surrender i could not use K key but did a bleed out and got the second punishment scene. After that my PC was unresponsive, i could not move ......... in the proces i sometimes used the numpad free camera to watch what was going on, maybe that broke the mod......hm

Wich dungeon can suggest for testing?

12 hours ago, oblivioner said:

Likely a stupid question, but is there an SE version of this, or is it something I have to convert myself?  It looks fantastic.

I get mixed info about SE. Some seem to use it without conversion or just selfmade, but no definite thing yet. 

Many seem to convert it themselves with cathedral optimizer and got it to work. 
I cannot test it myself because I have no SE profile up. 

I m afraid you just have to dig into that yourself at this point. 
I want to make SE version of my mods in the future myself, but right now that has not a high priority

8 hours ago, Desiree42 said:

Just so you're aware, I don't know why, but Bashed Patch keeps turning the esp off, and the Skyrim definitely doesn't recognize the mod without it on

hmm, I know too little about bashed patch and how they choose ESP to turn on/off. 
But I think you can exclude mods from bashed patches and in this case you might have to do that. 
Also I think you can just switch on ESP after the bashed patch, too. 

4 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

@Nymra

Testet this a little, the beta 2.0

I have this camera thing while in furniture, cant move camera....forgot what mod fixes that!?

can have several issues.

1. make sure your Character has no weapon drawn before defeat. Naked Defeat automatically sheath your weapon when you surrender. 

2. in the furniture your camera will be stuck inside of it. you need my mod "No COllision Furniture" for it to be free. 

Zaz No Collision Furniture

After first surrender i could not use K key but did a bleed out

you dont need the K key at all. It is only there for debug and I think I will remove it completly in the future. I only used it for Mod Compatibility tests 
for testing, just let your PC get downed by attacks. The mod starts automatically when you enter bleedout. 

in the meantime: dont use Surrender key for testing.

and got the second punishment scene. After that my PC was unresponsive, i could not move ......... in the proces i sometimes used the numpad free camera to watch what was going on, maybe that broke the mod......hm

what do you mean by "second punishment scene"? The whipping? 
After whipping your PC is locked and you have to try to break free via "Struggle Hotkey" (MCM) its space by default. 

Switching camera should not be able to break the mod I do that all the time. 

Wich dungeon can suggest for testing?

all dungeons qualify. 
I usually use Swindlers Den, Redorans Redreat and White River Watch. 

For outside locations Halted Stream Camp and also white River watch (the two guys in front).

6 hours ago, bastsard said:

i've downloaded beta and its was flawless. enemies dont attack when playing scenes, no more stuck in furnitures. expressions working as intended but i wish more scream-like face would be great.(like in the mod pictures, my PC only open mouth i dunno if its my mod faults.)

In the pictures you mostly see Sex Scenes or Racemenu preset Expressions (little cheating there :P)
But Expressions have a rather high priority and as soon as I get the follower support going I will improve them.

6 hours ago, bastsard said:

-----

oh, nevermind i think its working now cuz i didnt add the cane mark tattoo through RapeTatto MCM menu i think that was the problem.

what do you mean by that? 

is it working WHEN you include CaneMarks via RapeTattos

or is it working WHEN OYU NOT include CaneMarks via Rape Tattoos? 
will try to make a test myself at some point, just try to understand what solved the problem for you.

thanks alot for your feedback! 

35 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean by "second punishment scene"? The whipping? 
After whipping your PC is locked and you have to try to break free via "Struggle Hotkey" (MCM) its space by default. 

Switching camera should not be able to break the mod I do that all the time. 

For testing went in used surrender key K amd went through the scene struggled me free "RUNRUNRUN" i did not i tried to surrender again with K key did not work but got beaten dowm to bleedout ..new scene after that (second punishment) my PC went non -responseable, could not move........no attacks  nothing

Ok i will try you no collision mod

Edit: Why move the surrender key feature?

25 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

For testing went in used surrender key K amd went through the scene struggled me free "RUNRUNRUN" i did not i tried to surrender again with K key did not work but got beaten dowm to bleedout ..new scene after that (second punishment) my PC went non -responseable, could not move........no attacks  nothing

I have trouble understanding the problem here. 
send me the papyrus.log I could have a look (no guarantees tho).

so you did NOT use the Surrender Key

AND your PC got stuck after the second Rape Scene? 

How long did you wait? 

Sometimes when the quest cannot continue it will auto-abort itself. 

What kind of enemies did you have? 

25 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Edit: Why move the surrender key feature?

It is unecessary I think. And might cause more problems than it solves.

The mod has to work 100% of the time without surrender key, that is the main goal ? 

50 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I have trouble understanding the problem here. 
send me the papyrus.log I could have a look (no guarantees tho).

so you did NOT use the Surrender Key

AND your PC got stuck after the second Rape Scene? 

How long did you wait? 

Sometimes when the quest cannot continue it will auto-abort itself. 

What kind of enemies did you have? 

It is unecessary I think. And might cause more problems than it solves.

The mod has to work 100% of the time without surrender key, that is the main goal ? 

I have no problem other than my PC went out of my control after second scene. Maybe i should have waited  or consoled "epc"......

White River Watch bandits

Now that Skyrim havent got a  club for consensual BDSM, servicing certain needs, could this work as such. I  like to go in, surrender and then get brutalized........:classic_angel:

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

I have no problem other than my PC went out of my control after second scene. Maybe i should have waited  or consoled "epc"......

I still dont know what this means.

Second scene = second rape scene?

Out of your control? Nothing happened and you could not move and there was no messages? 

You should not have control at all until the furniture struggle game is over. 

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

White River Watch bandits

Now that Skyrim havent got a  club for consensual BDSM, servicing certain needs, could this work as such. I  like to go in, surrender and then get brutalized........:classic_angel:

I know what you mean :)

yeah, now I see the surrender key is good for roleplaying.

On 4/8/2021 at 3:39 PM, Nymra said:

What I need is to see if this mod works in other peoples LOs too (breaking out of furniture yes/no, group anims working, do fights happen during defeat still etc.)

So I can refine the code based on the requirements. 

hmm, as I see the guard whipping should respect DHLP suspend events (meaning mods that block Sexlab during their scenes will not be interrupted) but I have to doublecheck that. 
Also dont know how POP for example does it, but seems like a good idea to test that bit. 

Anything specific about LO you want to have tested? I'm kinda free right now to try stuff, at least in my game. Can't tell yet how much time i'll be able to spend with this^^

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Anything specific about LO you want to have tested? I'm kinda free right now to try stuff, at least in my game. Can't tell yet how much time i'll be able to spend with this^^

- Sexlab Pheromones (how do creatures behave that spawn while the mod is running), both with "combat mode on and off". with "off" they should not engage in sex because I have DHLP suspend active

- can Enemy spawn mods break the mod (Genesis, etc. whatever continuously spawns enemies)

- what kind of oddities happen to you when Naked Defeat happens outside (at the moment for example outside whiterun bandits and guards will both rape you at the same time. I dont mind that but you might :P

- does something break sexlab scenes (message "YOu are Fucked" but then no scene happening

- any problems with the "auto sneak" on surrender? I mean I dont know I never use sneak but some sneak mods might entfere. 

I use the sneak feature with "Crawl animations" as sneak, its so juicy :P

Other then that: 

how does general defeat scenario works in:

- locations with only animals (wolves/bears etc)

- only creatures (dark water pass for example)

- mixed (Redorans Retreat) or vampire/undead locations.

Its just some of the points I want to test myself. 
I want to implement one last feature (equipping ZAP bondage during the mod scenes) and then release the 2.0 

This is BETA 2:

REQUIRES NEW GAME for full features.

Clean save MIGHT not be enough (I still dont understand why. sometimes I add ESP stuff without problems, sometimes not :(

- Nice animated poses in between scenes!

- group filter should work 100% of the time now (if 4 creatures rape you and no 5P anim available -> picks 4P or 3P instead)
- toggle for female rapers on/off

- toggle for "Debug Key" sending you to Simple Slavery while in bondage furniture (it is for cases when you cannot escape the enemies because they always catch you again. and for ppl who dont like to cheat their way out easy
- cane marks work on all ZAP furnitures that support whipping (meaning sometimes whip marks wont show. I will make a ZAP patch for that in the future)
- Followers just go into bleedout. I could not figure out a good way to make them raped too. is postponed for Version 3.0 of the mod when I rewrite the complete Actor Selection process

Naked Defeat 2-0 BETA2.7z

Currently don't have any mods that spawn enemies and my fascination for pheromones is rather limited, never found a good balance between "too much" and "Is that mod working?"
I can add it to my LO later, for now though i'll just try to get something working with somemods i wanted to try... after beeing away from Skyirm for >1 year dowlnoading everything again and have it working might take a bit. ;) I do hope though that i can start playing this weekend.

57 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Currently don't have any mods that spawn enemies and my fascination for pheromones is rather limited, never found a good balance between "too much" and "Is that mod working?"
I can add it to my LO later, for now though i'll just try to get something working with somemods i wanted to try... after beeing away from Skyirm for >1 year dowlnoading everything again and have it working might take a bit. ;) I do hope though that i can start playing this weekend.

no worries, I just added points from my personal list. 
whatever suits you :)
I really appreciate all kind of feedback, since I made the experience that games are very different.

For example the "bound to furniture part". 
it seems to work 100% reliably for me. I can spam all the keys on my board and never break free from it (the PC stays inside the furniture animation). 
I can only hope that is true for other setups too. Might be for example slower CPU have script lag and hickup it into pieces or other mods interfere in some way I cant see yet.
I do this also to make a possible compatibilitiy and fix list. 

35 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Might be for example slower CPU have script lag and hickup it into pieces or other mods interfere in some way I cant see yet.
I do this also to make a possible compatibilitiy and fix list. 

Can do a slow CPU test xD

Actually in theory my CPU shouldn't be that bad for Skyrim, as its multicore support is rather mediocre if existent at all and older CPUs with less cores tend to have higher rates per core. So... dunno, i did have some hickups, but in general it's okish. Will try to break it. ;)

Installation went better than i thought, i already could play a bit. :)
Few things i noticed.
I was beaten by 2 wolves, but only one raped me. One thing i loved about defeat was that every actor tried got get a run, an option for that would be great!
Second, they bound my hands with wrist cuffs... which is fine i guess, what confused me though was that i did not touch anything and the calming spell expired anyways. Is that working like intended?

3 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Installation went better than i thought, i already could play a bit. :)
Few things i noticed.
I was beaten by 2 wolves, but only one raped me. One thing i loved about defeat was that every actor tried got get a run, an option for that would be great!

yeah, that is what I want to achieve too. But it will require rewriting of the selection system, so its something for 3.0 (will take a while for me. Have to learn more shit first). 
did you set group chance to 100%? 
with 100% chance and two wolves the first Scene should be 3P with 2 wolves, the next scene 2P with 1 wolve. 
if the system scanned other creatures in the vicinity it can happen that the actor count is reduced. 

I test in an isolated empty cell with spawned hentai creatures. if you spawn 4 creatures of the same type it should work relativly flawless. 

Later, as I said, I will improve the checkup and organisation of the scenes. I noticed while learning it that the system that is in place now is very one-dimensional :(

3 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Second, they bound my hands with wrist cuffs... which is fine i guess, what confused me though was that i did not touch anything and the calming spell expired anyways. Is that working like intended?

hmm, wrist cuffs should not happen from this mod. Naturally animals never equipped anything, even in the original version of Naked Dungeons. 
I deactivated all scripts related to that. 
You sure no other mod added them?

Are they DD cuffs or ZAP? 

Animals will not put you in furnitures and whip you. They will rape you a maximum of 3 times and then just go aggressive again after some time. 

8 minutes ago, Nymra said:

yeah, that is what I want to achieve too. But it will require rewriting of the selection system, so its something for 3.0 (will take a while for me. Have to learn more shit first). 
did you set group chance to 100%? 
with 100% chance and two wolves the first Scene should be 3P with 2 wolves, the next scene 2P with 1 wolve. 
if the system scanned other creatures in the vicinity it can happen that the actor count is reduced. 

I test in an isolated empty cell with spawned hentai creatures. if you spawn 4 creatures of the same type it should work relativly flawless. 

Later, as I said, I will improve the checkup and organisation of the scenes. I noticed while learning it that the system that is in place now is very one-dimensional :(

hmm, wrist cuffs should not happen from this mod. Naturally animals never equipped anything, even in the original version of Naked Dungeons. 
I deactivated all scripts related to that. 
You sure no other mod added them?

Are they DD cuffs or ZAP? 

Animals will not put you in furnitures and whip you. They will rape you a maximum of 3 times and then just go aggressive again after some time. 

I left everything at default settings, more or less. Just activated some stuff including debug messages, now downloaded cane marks to add these too^^

For the wrist cuffs... mh... i read something about them added. Didn't actually check invntory and even the message said something about ZAP, so you can just remove them, but they disappeared after i jumped i think... Not entirely sure cause i stopped shortly after at riverrun and SLS enforcer triggered and stripped me of pretty much everything. :S

I'm half confident i don't have any other mods installed that would add anything after rape but... i didn't read the updates of all mods installed during the last year so who knows xD

1 minute ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I left everything at default settings, more or less. Just activated some stuff including debug messages, now downloaded cane marks to add these too^^

yeah, default is 33% group chance, so its likely the 2P anims were by chance anyway. 

For the wrist cuffs... mh... i read something about them added. Didn't actually check invntory and even the message said something about ZAP, so you can just remove them, but they disappeared after i jumped i think... Not entirely sure cause i stopped shortly after at riverrun and SLS enforcer triggered and stripped me of pretty much everything. :S

maybe it was a debug message about the Animationevent. Might be it still displays even when debug is off. have to clean up that mess a bit more.
Because after each scene there is a "bound wiggle animation" playing which are called "Anim Event ZAZXYZ123". maybe you just misstook it for a zap item? 

I'm half confident i don't have any other mods installed that would add anything after rape but... i didn't read the updates of all mods installed during the last year so who knows xD

I ll double check the code. Thing is Naked Dungeons and older Defeat versions ever only equipped DD stuff, never Zaz, mhm

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

maybe it was a debug message about the Animationevent. Might be it still displays even when debug is off. have to clean up that mess a bit more.
Because after each scene there is a "bound wiggle animation" playing which are called "Anim Event ZAZXYZ123". maybe you just misstook it for a zap item? 

Can't guarantee it wasn't, it was gone pretty quickly. And in any case not an issue, regardless if intended or not it's not a problem, don't worry. I just mentioned it to describe the scene, not because i thought negative about it. ;)

One important thing i forgot to ask. Do i need to place furnitures around the world myself or does your mod spawn them? Maybe any suggestions for a lightweighted mod that adds some to the world? I'm really not much of a builder... somebody once gave me a .json file for ZAX positioner that i never really used, maybe i have to search it... somewhere in my 5 TB storage xD

24 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Can't guarantee it wasn't, it was gone pretty quickly. And in any case not an issue, regardless if intended or not it's not a problem, don't worry. I just mentioned it to describe the scene, not because i thought negative about it. ;)

just asking because of possible bugs because in fact I think I had no "pure animal" creature yet :P
so I was just curious if there was code that I did not see yet. hehe.

funny enough I just write a function that will do exactly that, equipping zaz items during scenes. 

One important thing i forgot to ask. Do i need to place furnitures around the world myself or does your mod spawn them?

the mod spawens the furniture itself. It will delete the last furniture when it spawns a new one.

It also uses existing furniture placed already (especially in cities, where there are some mods already that add stuff there). 

Maybe any suggestions for a lightweighted mod that adds some to the world?

this is planned. I have the permission to use tyrants bondage furniture world as a basis for that. I will make a version of it without scripts. 

but i will only do that for outside locations in some cases. did not master that part of the CK yet. 

I'm really not much of a builder... somebody once gave me a .json file for ZAX positioner that i never really used, maybe i have to search it... somewhere in my 5 TB storage xD

so there is a mod that adds furniture via json? :D
damn, some stuff I just seem to forget over time. 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

I get mixed info about SE. Some seem to use it without conversion or just selfmade, but no definite thing yet. 

Many seem to convert it themselves with cathedral optimizer and got it to work. 
I cannot test it myself because I have no SE profile up. 

I m afraid you just have to dig into that yourself at this point. 
I want to make SE version of my mods in the future myself, but right now that has not a high priority

Thanks for the response.  This is a great sounding mod and I'll have to look into SE conversion methods then.

BETA 3:

Added

- Wrist and Ankle Leather Binds equiped when Enemies are Humans or Humanoids (not when animals) - might get mixed up a bit when too many different actors.

- Unbound "inbetween" animations for animals (need improvement still selectionwise, but ZAZ does not offer much here)

- Improved Animal Ending (or when furniture chance 0%): you should leave the surrenderpose now as soon as you regain movement controls

I will expand the type of bindings in the future and also add gags and other stuff. But that is all cosmetics and will be added bit by bit. 

Naked Defeat 2-0 BETA3.7z

6 minutes ago, oblivioner said:

Thanks for the response.  This is a great sounding mod and I'll have to look into SE conversion methods then.

I think all you need to do is delete the meshes folder of Naked Defeat (it contains 1 animation replacement for ZAZ 8+).
I did some research and I think only Meshes, Textures and BSA need to be converted.

Could anybody send me the converted HKX from my Mod folder? Then I can upload it as SSE Patch. 
I think that is everything it needs by now. 

Correct me if I m wrong :D