[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

On 6/23/2023 at 8:28 PM, Quarzarquarzuuwie said:

I can use keyboard and I use BB but still can't get to the bottom features

Untitled.png

Scale your UI back to 100% in your game settings. Yours must be at 125% or higher, that's why you can't see the "save changes" option at the bottom left of the screen.

Edited by Nas00
On 6/19/2023 at 10:24 AM, jelf said:

I've tried using just Carnalities (and literally nothing else in the mod list), but this feature listed on the first post still doesn't work.

• GUI Improvements: Includes custom GUI that combines Better Character UI and Show More Traits, while also showing fetishes and lactation in the character window, slaves in the relations tab, and Enslave buttons in the prison window.

There is no icon for "Show More Traits", no slaves in the relations tab, etc

Carnalitas, Better Character UI and more traits in it is outdated and don't work properly. I never notice fetishes nor lactation since forever. So I assume in carnalitas dev to do list i.e. to fix it. But I am just saying from my experience as Im no dev. Hence I mention Carnalitas should use Character UI Overhaul instead as it is far superior. In which Better Character Ui Scaling and Show More Traits, along with many others are working fine

Edited by angelo0015
18 hours ago, angelo0015 said:

Carnalitas, Better Character UI and more traits in it is outdated and don't work properly. I never notice fetishes nor lactation since forever. So I assume in carnalitas dev to do list i.e. to fix it. But I am just saying from my experience as Im no dev. Hence I mention Carnalitas should use Character UI Overhaul instead as it is far superior. In which Better Character Ui Scaling and Show More Traits, along with many others are working fine

Fetishes and lactation do appear (I see them) if you don't use any other mod affecting the UI or have Carnalitas below them in your load order. It's true that you can't see all characters traits though.

CUI Overhaul is fantastic but incompatible with Carnalitas. If both are use they interfere with each other and it's a pity that there's no compatibility patch.

On 6/20/2023 at 5:51 AM, Nas00 said:

Could anyone please tell me how to carnalitas traits (submissive, dominant, fetish, etc) to my characters in-game? Is there a list of trait I could add via console?

Thank you.

Being able to add/remove the physical traits too would be good.  Can it be done with a debug mode command?  Is there a way to see/list of trait names to do so?

On 6/24/2023 at 2:28 AM, Quarzarquarzuuwie said:

I can use keyboard and I use BB but still can't get to the bottom features

Untitled.png

I think you use the older version of BB. Find the latest version on pdx mod. It fixed the gui scaling issue. 

On 6/15/2023 at 11:44 PM, xyzxyz said:

Is the "make love" decision/event not causing children anymore?

The pop-up window with the nacked characters in it that tells how they made love is also not appearing anymore.

On 6/20/2023 at 5:16 PM, Tarigh said:

Help please

Why doesn't it show anything when I make love?

I have the same issue. I'm playing on 1.9.2, and the sex scenes (both con and noncon) do not appear at this version.

Hi.

1) In the latest patch every intercourse become atrocious and gain 20 stress. What could be wrong? Where this modifier is? I tried to find it but didn't succeed. I'm not even sure which mod does this.

2) In the latest patch rape scenes appear randomly even in consensual intercourses. What causes this?

Thanks

Edited by Skela
addition
On 7/2/2023 at 2:49 AM, Skela said:

Hi.

1) In the latest patch every intercourse become atrocious and gain 20 stress. What could be wrong? Where this modifier is? I tried to find it but didn't succeed. I'm not even sure which mod does this.

2) In the latest patch rape scenes appear randomly even in consensual intercourses. What causes this?

Thanks

Hey dude, have you been able to see sex scenes at the lastest version (1.9.2)? I cannot see any sex scene after the update.

20 hours ago, lucyb091 said:

Hey dude, have you been able to see sex scenes at the lastest version (1.9.2)? I cannot see any sex scene after the update.

Yes, scenes appear in common bedroom, court bedroom or prison. I can't understand why

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening,

Tried to install this mod, but can't seem to get it to work.

- Triple checked the directories and dependencies.

- Triple checked the list of rules.

- Not using a mod manager as the game does not show in Vortex.

It might be the OneDrive issue, but sadly I couldn't find an app to open the .mod file and change the path.

I have all DLC and am on the latest version of the game.

38 minutes ago, Diablo98 said:

Good evening,

Tried to install this mod, but can't seem to get it to work.

- Triple checked the directories and dependencies.

- Triple checked the list of rules.

- Not using a mod manager as the game does not show in Vortex.

It might be the OneDrive issue, but sadly I couldn't find an app to open the .mod file and change the path.

I have all DLC and am on the latest version of the game.

.mod is just a text file, you can open it with any text editor. On Windows I'd recommend Notepad++.