[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

On 9/4/2023 at 7:50 PM, DecaySociety22 said:

Can Carnalitas traits be added/removed with debug commands, and is there a list of trait names?

Also when you type add_trait and press the tab button. It will display all of the available traits including mod traits. Use the page up or page down button to go through the list.

On 8/2/2023 at 8:59 AM, Chalaça said:

I use most of this collection (except EPEs, Morven's and Mostly Mechanic mods) and I haven't found any bugs. However, it's best to do some testing. Put Carnalitas after CMH.

Actually, this is a CBO's thing and unfortunately there is no way to disable this at the moment.

I really want to get CBO and EPE working together with Carnalitas and the CMH collection. At the moment I'm using Simple Slits + Shafts, but I want proper CBO coverage too. Any ideas?

For anyone that wants to use Character UI Overhaul, but wants to also have acess to the UI elements of Carnalitas, here is the file responsible for the conflict. window_character.gui. So I got the file from the last update from 22 Aug, and added the elements that show fetishes and lactation in the character window, and slaves in the relations tab (with the expandable window also working).

substitute the file on the gui folder on the  Character UI Overhaul mod, and now you can have it load after Carnalitas.

Edit: I see many people asking about compatibility with other mods. what you do is identify the conflicting files, analyze both and see the differences, then identify wich file is the most complete/changed one. in this case, Character UI Overhaul completely reworks the file, so I simply identified where in the CUO mod I would put the elements added by Carnalitas.

window_character.gui

Edited by Sir Lobolin
2 hours ago, Sir Lobolin said:

For anyone that wants to use Character UI Overhaul, but wants to also have acess to the UI elements of Carnalitas, here is the file responsible for the conflict. window_character.gui. So I got the file from the last update from 22 Aug, and added the elements that show fetishes and lactation in the character window, and slaves in the relations tab (with the expandable window also working).

substitute the file on the gui folder on the  Character UI Overhaul mod, and now you can have it load after Carnalitas.

Edit: I see many people asking about compatibility with other mods. what you do is identify the conflicting files, analyze both and see the differences, then identify wich file is the most complete/changed one. in this case, Character UI Overhaul completely reworks the file, so I simply identified where in the CUO mod I would put the elements added by Carnalitas.

window_character.gui 144.9 kB · 4 downloads

This should be part of base Carnalitas. Despite what it says in the description, Show More traits is non-functional as it is.

I'm new here to the mod. I go for "court make love" option and have no options whatsoever. Is this the way it's meant to look, or did I screw something up?

EDIT: I found the solution, this is caused actually by CBO Carnal Court Lite being used with CBO.

20231003084257_1.jpg

Edited by the.witcher
found solution

Hey... I wanted to ask what fetishes does This mod have (if any)? See I like facesitting but I haven't been able to see a mod for it here... You say you have a fetish system but I couldn´t see you describe individual fetishes. Does this mod have facesitting? Thanks.

5 hours ago, FRENKI8 said:

Hey... I wanted to ask what fetishes does This mod have (if any)? See I like facesitting but I haven't been able to see a mod for it here... You say you have a fetish system but I couldn´t see you describe individual fetishes. Does this mod have facesitting? Thanks.

It is a framework mod, when cheri created it she created a system for allowing those fetishes (and they do get mentioned as "secrets" that toggle the deviant secret however there is no flavour for them, the idea was always for other mods to be able to use carnalitas' framework to create their own content for fetishes

17 hours ago, byehi said:

It is a framework mod, when cheri created it she created a system for allowing those fetishes (and they do get mentioned as "secrets" that toggle the deviant secret however there is no flavour for them, the idea was always for other mods to be able to use carnalitas' framework to create their own content for fetishes

Ahh i see guess i´ll need to wait for someone to make it.

Nothing works whatsoever. I've tried disabling all mods aside from that one, reinstalled the mod, tried using the previous version (2.0), tried changing my language (from Russian to English), checked my account name (it was written in Latin characters), even though nothing crashes there are NO game options related to Carnalitas, while options for other mods are available. I don't know what to do at that point and would be very glad if anyone could help me figure this out somehow

36 minutes ago, Kukech said:

Nothing works whatsoever. I've tried disabling all mods aside from that one, reinstalled the mod, tried using the previous version (2.0), tried changing my language (from Russian to English), checked my account name (it was written in Latin characters), even though nothing crashes there are NO game options related to Carnalitas, while options for other mods are available. I don't know what to do at that point and would be very glad if anyone could help me figure this out somehow

What game options are you expecting to see? Carbalits options are seen in the Game Rules when you set up a new game.

Carnalitas is a framework which other mods use to do their thing. These other mods will have Carnalitas as a requirement.

17 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What game options are you expecting to see? Carbalits options are seen in the Game Rules when you set up a new game.

Carnalitas is a framework which other mods use to do their thing. These other mods will have Carnalitas as a requirement.

That's the problem. I'm talking about the Game Rules section, there arent any Carnalitas options

Edited by Kukech
5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Which mod manager do you use? I use Irony MM so I wont be much help with the Paradox thing.

Do you use a mod that does something to Game Rules?

No, I've only used some that added additional options to it (like CFP I think) but turning them off didn't help

15 minutes ago, Kukech said:

No, I've only used some that added additional options to it (like CFP I think) but turning them off didn't help

Just for the record, you did scroll all the way to the bottom of Game Rules.

Damn, the site is slow tonight.

Here's the beginning of the Carnalitas entries in my Game Rules. There's quite a few more below these.

GameRules.thumb.jpg.cb69bc135842cb24350c7b8834815bcf.jpg

Edited by Grey Cloud
48 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Just for the record, you did scroll all the way to the bottom of Game Rules.

Damn, the site is slow tonight.

Here's the beginning of the Carnalitas entries in my Game Rules. There's quite a few more below these.

Reveal hidden contents

GameRules.thumb.jpg.cb69bc135842cb24350c7b8834815bcf.jpg

Yes, I did, several times, couldn't find any:(