[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

On 6/14/2023 at 4:25 PM, WlPizza said:

hi ,, I don't know if this is the right topic, but I wanted to understand why this trait (trait_ie_masked ) is buggy ?

I attach screenshots below ,,. what mods can cause this error?

Thanks in advance.

image.png.20d1db5ce05adfb5c466f298f0d290ef.png

The masked trait is from Intimate Encounters, which is broken in 1.9.

Edited by Anything_Random
On 6/16/2023 at 4:35 PM, WlPizza said:

it's strange I don't have this mod.

I attach below the order of my mods, correct me if I'm wrong

image.png.75f1e5ab5d195f5cda458d4bc434bdf7.png

I don't believe any other mod should have that trait (the "ie" literally stands for intimate encounters), but if it's really bothering you you could search through your mod files for it either with some kind of file search (I don't use Windows so idk what file explorer is like these days), or if you're familiar with command line you could use grep, or just search through the files manually (traits should be under /mod/[mod_name]/common/traits).

Edited by Anything_Random
7 hours ago, Anything_Random said:

I don't believe any other mod should have that trait (the "ie" literally stands for intimate encounters), but if it's really bothering you you could search through your mod files for it either with some kind of file search (I don't use Windows so idk what file explorer is like these days), or if you're familiar with command line you could use grep, or just search through the files manually (traits should be under /mod/[mod_name]/common/traits).

nothing , i have just this mods ,, and i can't find the name ,,  probably some other mod was overwritten with this one.

it doesn't matter,, in the end it's a trivial issue.  thanks anyway

image.png.194f38468573c01a36d2d1d4231d1eb6.png

6 hours ago, WlPizza said:

nothing , i have just this mods ,, and i can't find the name ,,  probably some other mod was overwritten with this one.

it doesn't matter,, in the end it's a trivial issue.  thanks anyway

image.png.194f38468573c01a36d2d1d4231d1eb6.png

Carnalitas Arousal Framework has ie_masked as a compatibility trait.

On 5/27/2023 at 5:09 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

I am using Character UI Overhaul and that seems to work perfectly fine for me. Does Carnalitas add anything into the UI, that this mod overwrites?

You cannot use them both. One will overwrite the other.  Unfortunately they are not compatible. Character UI Overhaul is often chosen/better in terms of integrating several gui mods.

These features below would be missing if Carnalitas has higher priority and vice-versa for some of Carnalitas features, the other way around. Needs a compatibility patch or Carnalitas integrates 'Character UI Overhaul' mod.

Mods in Character UI Overhaul

Better Character Ui Scaling
Show More Traits

Scrollable Interactions

Display Birth and Death Dates

Rename Anyone

Clearer Marriage Icons (not gui mod)

Stress Bar for All

Factions Explained

Show Spoken Language

Edited by angelo0015
11 hours ago, angelo0015 said:

You cannot use them both. One will overwrite the other.  Unfortunately they are not compatible. Character UI Overhaul is often chosen/better in terms of integrating several gui mods.

These features below would be missing if Carnalitas has higher priority and vice-versa for some of Carnalitas features, the other way around. Needs a compatibility patch or Carnalitas integrates 'Character UI Overhaul' mod.

Mods in Character UI Overhaul

Better Character Ui Scaling
Show More Traits

Scrollable Interactions

Display Birth and Death Dates

Rename Anyone

Clearer Marriage Icons (not gui mod)

Stress Bar for All

Factions Explained

Show Spoken Language

I've tried using just Carnalities (and literally nothing else in the mod list), but this feature listed on the first post still doesn't work.

• GUI Improvements: Includes custom GUI that combines Better Character UI and Show More Traits, while also showing fetishes and lactation in the character window, slaves in the relations tab, and Enslave buttons in the prison window.

There is no icon for "Show More Traits", no slaves in the relations tab, etc

Is there any way to modify a fetish after I started the game (including modifying the ini files)?

I forgot to activate a fetish just before starting a new game, and no matter what I tried (even modified the game_rules in my saved game files), the fetish strays deactivated. I discovered it way too late (have about 50 hours in that playthrough) to a start a new game.

Please help me. 

Do fetishes affect anything, or are there any mods that use Carnalitas fetishes?

I have a character that developed the "being raped" fetish, I was thinking it would be great if that opened up some possibilities for risky behaviour.

On 6/19/2023 at 6:07 PM, rayman5766 said:

is it possible to add the ability to have the player become a slave?

Player slavery would be great, though it would involve making it possible to play as unlanded which would be a great addition in its own right. Your owner could use you as any of the existing types of slaves, depending on which there would be events. You could treat it as an extended bad end, maybe have the option to switch to your heir. Or you could attempt various schemes to plot, murder, or seduce your way out of slavery, and then to get back to some land.

6 hours ago, Quarzarquarzuuwie said:

this mod needs a scroll bar on the barbershop

I can't get to the bottom of the features to apply my look

Hit Enter, or get the Better Barbershop mod which adds some other stuff too like letting you zoom and rotate.