[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

On 2/21/2024 at 1:00 PM, xyzxyz said:

Where can I reduce the make-love cooldown?

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Carnalitas\common\character_interactions

carn_sex_interaction.txt

line 47

cooldown = { months = carn_sex_interaction_cooldown }

make it

cooldown = { days = 1 }

I recommed just hashing out the original just in case  u want go back, so lines 47 & 48 in your file would look like:

#cooldown = { months = carn_sex_interaction_cooldown }
cooldown = { days = 1 }

a hash # makes the following line ignored by the game code, FYI.

Edited by Dwjliel

This might be a bit beyond the scope of here, but I've hit a roadblock and can't progress. 

Basically, Carnalitas assigns the traits randomly and determines size based on that. I am trying to swap that so that it assigns the trait based on the gene size. Is this possible with the existing script? I want it to read the curve and assign the trait accordingly. E.g, 0-0.165 assigns one trait, 0.166-0.33 assigns another, etc.

When can I lawfully enslave someone? I usually enslave people with hostile faith which is allowed for my culture but the family members of the slave always show an "unlawfully enslaved" opinion debuff.

On 3/1/2024 at 7:50 PM, xyzxyz said:

I usually enslave people with hostile faith which is allowed for my culture but the family members of the slave always show an "unlawfully enslaved" opinion debuff.

I guess, it is their religion's opinion on slavery that matters. 

Seems pretty logical to me -- if you enslave one of people who thinks that slavery is evil, they will think you are bad person

i've got a q about this mod. I have everything turned on in Game rules, but i never get any additional interactions (ex. non consensual, or water sports)

Carnal Court and Make love work fine (save for some of the animations not showing up). Any solutions?

2 hours ago, NTWdiver said:

i've got a q about this mod. I have everything turned on in Game rules, but i never get any additional interactions (ex. non consensual, or water sports)

Carnal Court and Make love work fine (save for some of the animations not showing up). Any solutions?

This is just a Framework, it doesn't add Events. These options are just there so if other Mods add Events like that you can enable/disable them.

Since I really can't do without this framework, might as well update it for others till official patch is in.

fixed the GUI fixed the disease issue. 

I still don't know why the unlanded titles are there for animation (since most of the animations work with traits cause paradox nerfed the flags) 

But left it in. 

So have fun feel free to use it official modders of carnalitas. 

Carnalitas 2.2 unofficial patch.zip

for those , who are struggling with new syntax of carn_had_sex_with_effect :

following effect before executing carn_had_sex_with_effect to set proper flag :

carn_sex_scene_no_pregnancy_effect = yes for no prenancy check, default is to check
carn_sex_scene_no_stress_effect = yes for no stress check, default is to check
carn_sex_scene_no_drama_effect = yes for no drama check, default is to check adultery & peasant story cycle
carn_sex_scene_no_memory_effect = yes for no memory check, default is to create sex memory

also specific flag for sex scene can used, check the list at common->scripted_efffect->carn_sex_scene_effects.txt.

examples

carn_sex_scene_is_consensual_effect = yes

carn_sex_scene_is_dubcon_effect = yes

carn_sex_scene_character_is_dom_player_effect = yes

etc etc

also note that pregnancy chance is almost zero without 

carn_sex_scene_is_vaginal_effect = yes
carn_sex_scene_is_cum_inside_effect = yes

then

carn_had_sex_with_effect = {

PARTNER = <second character/sex partnet>

}

afterwards :

to clean flags 

carn_sex_scene_clean_up_flags_effect = yes
carn_sex_scene_clean_up_character_flags_effect = yes
scope:carn_sex_partner = { carn_sex_scene_clean_up_character_flags_effect = yes }

actual event is fired via on_action->carn_sex_scene_on_action which just point to carn_sex_scene.001 in carn_sex_scene events which can be morphed to suite different localization via submods 

Couldn't you do it earlier ... had to figure out a lot myself. while half alseep. 

Anyway the had_sex_effect 

in 2.3 has Character 1-3 Error also with pregnancy chance. 

So pregnancy I think is 0 in 2.3 version. 

that had_sex_effect needs to be fixed asap. 

what do u mean by "Character 1-3 Error" ? also carn_had_sex_with_effect is working just fine as long as u use the syntax right, moment u put wrong syntax in just one place whole scripted effect become useless as it happened with everything else bcoz of the way game was designed. also i didn't though no one will read all the comments in carn_make_love or in carn_had_sex_with_effect before start applying it so it didn't strike me that i should give a example how to use it. only after seeing urs comment on CBO thread i understood that maybe ppl don't read the comment either? so not my fault bro :tounge_xd:

2 hours ago, black1 said:

what do u mean by "Character 1-3 Error" ? also carn_had_sex_with_effect is working just fine as long as u use the syntax right, moment u put wrong syntax in just one place whole scripted effect become useless as it happened with everything else bcoz of the way game was designed. also i didn't though no one will read all the comments in carn_make_love or in carn_had_sex_with_effect before start applying it so it didn't strike me that i should give a example how to use it. only after seeing urs comment on CBO thread i understood that maybe ppl don't read the comment either? so not my fault bro :tounge_xd:

BRO I know you are laughing .. but go check your Error LOGS ... that is all you need to do. with your own code. 

Gee I must have been silly doing a favor to upgrade stuff to 2.3 :P 

I guess I will go back to being lazy, and not have to do anything with my unofficial patch ;) works even better with all the sub mods. 

see, that's the problem u have no idea what u are doing and blaming me for it, plz attach fresh error log with base game and only carnalitas 2.3. u will see thr is not a single error. as per urs claims about system not working, i have already using with https://www.loverslab.com/topic/225332-mod-wicked-debauchery/ for 2-3 months yet not a single complain about pregnancy not working. my personal mod uses the same system, both have same skeleton, just working a bit different. so i know it works bcoz of my own gameplays and about 4-5000 ppl who downloaded it and yet a single one yet to say otherwise. 

[06:52:06][jomini_script_argument.cpp:189]: Compiling source for carn_had_sex_with_effect failed for unknown arguments: CHARACTER_1, CHARACTER_2, C1_PREGNANCY_CHANCE, C2_PREGNANCY_CHANCE, STRESS_EFFECTS, DRAMA. At common/scripted_effects
[06:52:06][jomini_script_argument.cpp:189]: Compiling source for carn_had_sex_with_effect failed for unknown arguments: CHARACTER_1, CHARACTER_2, C1_PREGNANCY_CHANCE, C2_PREGNANCY_CHANCE, STRESS_EFFECTS, DRAMA. At common/scripted_effects
[06:52:06][jomini_script_argument.cpp:189]: Compiling source for carn_sex_scene_effect failed for unknown arguments: PLAYER, TARGET, STRESS_EFFECTS, DRAMA. At common/scripted_effects
[06:52:06][pdx_persistent_reader.cpp:237]: Error: "Failed to read key reference: : , near line: 3

1 minute ago, Drake_Hound said:

[06:52:06][jomini_script_argument.cpp:189]: Compiling source for carn_sex_scene_effect failed for unknown arguments: PLAYER, TARGET, STRESS_EFFECTS, DRAMA. At common/scripted_effects
[06:52:06][pdx_persistent_reader.cpp:237]: Error: "Failed to read key reference: : , near line: 3

what part of only with carnalitas mod u don't understand or what part of new syntax which only uses PARTNER as argument, not whole list of arguments: CHARACTER_1, CHARACTER_2, C1_PREGNANCY_CHANCE, C2_PREGNANCY_CHANCE, STRESS_EFFECTS, DRAMA, u don't understand. damn it feels like talking to a wall. sorry i give up. i can't help u :dissapointed:

Just now, black1 said:

what part of only with carnalitas mod u don't understand or what part of new syntax which only uses PARTNER as argument, not whole list of arguments: CHARACTER_1, CHARACTER_2, C1_PREGNANCY_CHANCE, C2_PREGNANCY_CHANCE, STRESS_EFFECTS, DRAMA, u don't understand. damn it feels like talking to a wall. sorry i give up. i can't help u :dissapointed:

what part of errors don't you understand when this happens? with mutliple mods stacked ontop of eachother... 

This is even worst then the title without landless system.  had to do a base reinstall to find it just with Carnalitas. 

3 minutes ago, Drake_Hound said:

what part of errors don't you understand when this happens? with mutliple mods stacked ontop of eachother... 

This is even worst then the title without landless system.  had to do a base reinstall to find it just with Carnalitas. 

"Note that this is a BREAKING UPDATE and submods will have to update their carn_had_sex_effect calls. "

1 hour ago, csirke128 said:

"Note that this is a BREAKING UPDATE and submods will have to update their carn_had_sex_effect calls. "

Oh you are really too sweet... Csirke ❤️trying to make everybody happy. :D

But that is just with carnalitas. I love his code, and his work he put into it. that is why I wanted to promote carnalitas 2.3

But I guess good things does get rewarded,

Edited by Drake_Hound
Pointless slander :P my own fault
7 hours ago, csirke128 said:

😭

126 results for "carn_had_sex_with_effect" in 20 files

just start the funeral activity already, I'm already dead

Edited by ban10