[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

Idk why but a lot of my mods are broken since 1.12.4 update.error.log

I did have a save file in my cloud with AtE and a whole load of other mods so theres a lot of errors relating to that save file, perhaps the crash is caused by this? But i can still run the game without mods

i did a lot of troubleshooting and found that if i enable carnalitas, my game would crash while loading and also crashes my steam

please somebody help me ::(((((((((((((

4 hours ago, dimas263 said:

Idk why but a lot of my mods are broken since 1.12.4 update.error.log

I did have a save file in my cloud with AtE and a whole load of other mods so theres a lot of errors relating to that save file, perhaps the crash is caused by this? But i can still run the game without mods

i did a lot of troubleshooting and found that if i enable carnalitas, my game would crash while loading and also crashes my steam

please somebody help me ::(((((((((((((

the big wrong doer is the PR_ (I don't know which mod it is) and more doctrine mod,

Carnalitas 2.5 has issue already with 1.12.4 with the rules tip doctrine. (my temp solution was to # that error, then you get loc doctrine error, but that is more acceptable, till somebody fix it) 

Since 1.12.1 the doctrine and faith changes need to be done correctly. or totally deleted from the mod. 

Also this error 

[12:54:04][dnamodifier.cpp:325]: could not find template [great_pox_mild]. file: gfx/portraits/trait_portrait_modifiers/FSB_modifiers.txt line: 244
[12:54:04][dnamodifier.cpp:325]: could not find template [great_pox_severe]. file: gfx/portraits/trait_portrait_modifiers/FSB_modifiers.txt line: 268
[12:54:04][dnamodifier.cpp:325]: could not find template [smallpox]. file: gfx/portraits/trait_portrait_modifiers/FSB_modifiers.txt line: 425

Is from better barbershop beta. one of the reason I had to restart my total conversion mod. 

Better Barbershop beta even injected into the game last. did a lot of weird stuff, so I still am not there yet to find out what the issues are. 

Since you are still able to run your game correctly.  (just verify the game again)

Sadly my time is limited to go trough another total conversion mod to source out errors. 

So maybe others can help you further.

you need to also empty the error log (65mb is huge) and those crash reports. 

in your case before deleting the document Paradox interactive/ Crusader Kings 3/ 

Back up your mods savegames .. rulers coat of arms (if you made any of those)

Do a clean reinstall, disable PR_ mod (I don't know which one that is) the doctrines faith interactions are totally messed up. 

So far my test with error elimination was Base game 1.12.4 Carnalitas 2.5 CBO 1.81 CBO unofficial patch 1.6 (I have to restart again with 1.7) Lazy Dynamic Clothings .

But no motivation and time currently. I am not even on the Game feature mods like PA etc. 

2 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

the big wrong doer is the PR_ (I don't know which mod it is) and more doctrine mod,

Carnalitas 2.5 has issue already with 1.12.4 with the rules tip doctrine. (my temp solution was to # that error, then you get loc doctrine error, but that is more acceptable, till somebody fix it) 

Since 1.12.1 the doctrine and faith changes need to be done correctly. or totally deleted from the mod. 

Also this error 

[12:54:04][dnamodifier.cpp:325]: could not find template [great_pox_mild]. file: gfx/portraits/trait_portrait_modifiers/FSB_modifiers.txt line: 244
[12:54:04][dnamodifier.cpp:325]: could not find template [great_pox_severe]. file: gfx/portraits/trait_portrait_modifiers/FSB_modifiers.txt line: 268
[12:54:04][dnamodifier.cpp:325]: could not find template [smallpox]. file: gfx/portraits/trait_portrait_modifiers/FSB_modifiers.txt line: 425

Is from better barbershop beta. one of the reason I had to restart my total conversion mod. 

Better Barbershop beta even injected into the game last. did a lot of weird stuff, so I still am not there yet to find out what the issues are. 

Since you are still able to run your game correctly.  (just verify the game again)

Sadly my time is limited to go trough another total conversion mod to source out errors. 

So maybe others can help you further.

you need to also empty the error log (65mb is huge) and those crash reports. 

in your case before deleting the document Paradox interactive/ Crusader Kings 3/ 

Back up your mods savegames .. rulers coat of arms (if you made any of those)

Do a clean reinstall, disable PR_ mod (I don't know which one that is) the doctrines faith interactions are totally messed up. 

So far my test with error elimination was Base game 1.12.4 Carnalitas 2.5 CBO 1.81 CBO unofficial patch 1.6 (I have to restart again with 1.7) Lazy Dynamic Clothings .

But no motivation and time currently. I am not even on the Game feature mods like PA etc. 

Damn that has to be serious dedication, thanks a lot brother i will try it out! Also, i think PR is polytheism reborn... the mod i was trying to put into my game

Edited by dimas263

Whenever I have sex there's two popups for "amazing sex" and "terrible sex" for the single time does anyone know what mod could be causing this? a lot of the times the person has an amazing sex opinion with a terrible sex opinion at the same time or two other different opinions of sex,

On 4/9/2024 at 10:19 PM, ChronosMrk1 said:

Whenever I have sex there's two popups for "amazing sex" and "terrible sex" for the single time does anyone know what mod could be causing this? a lot of the times the person has an amazing sex opinion with a terrible sex opinion at the same time or two other different opinions of sex,

It was a conflict between wicked debauchery and my other mods.

In the mod OP it says that if I used the better UI scaling mod one will overwrite the other. Does that mean I can use both and just let the better UI scaling mod overwrite the UI stuff from this mod and everything will still work? Or does that mean the two mods are completely incompatible with each other?

On 4/14/2024 at 3:14 AM, ChronosMrk1 said:

It was a conflict between wicked debauchery and my other mods.

In the mod OP it says that if I used the better UI scaling mod one will overwrite the other. Does that mean I can use both and just let the better UI scaling mod overwrite the UI stuff from this mod and everything will still work? Or does that mean the two mods are completely incompatible with each other?

The only GUI that in conflict with other mods in Carnalitas, is the window_character_gui so if better UI scaling mod has a windows_character_gui. it will not work. 

unless Carnalitas loads latter then Better UI scaling mod, same story for anything else that modded windows_character_gui.

Since Carnalitas made a SLAVE tab and Fetish, that is wanting to be found since a lot of features even in this carnalitas 2.5 (remake from 1.9) depend on it.

This is a framework where you need to update windows_character_gui, Cheri even #Carnalitas added to the windows_character_gui. copy that over to better GUI scaling if you don't know anything about modding, then ask somebody else to do it for you. or they are not compatible. 

Loading Carnalitas after Better UI scaling simply switch off the Better UI scaling. if you load last the better UI scaling, then prepare to crash, once you gotten a fetish or enslave somebody. 

I keep getting an error in the launcher stating that the installation of the mod has failed.image.png.113cf60e41eb087882477493afd7092f.png

I extract the zip file then copy the .mod into the mod folder for ck3? I'm not sure what I am missing.

Apologies, this seems like a simple question but I'm rather new at this.

23 minutes ago, DiviusIulius said:

I keep getting an error in the launcher stating that the installation of the mod has failed.image.png.113cf60e41eb087882477493afd7092f.png

I extract the zip file then copy the .mod into the mod folder for ck3? I'm not sure what I am missing.

Apologies, this seems like a simple question but I'm rather new at this.

You do not need to unzip the mod, make sure you download carnalitas 2.5 for CK3 1.12.4. 

so on the mainpage, it should say 1.12.* 

Then you need to go to the launcher, and enable it. 

if you unzip it make sure you copy the whole mod including the descriptors inside it towards the mod folder. 

And again enable it on the launcher. 

On 4/15/2024 at 5:31 PM, Drake_Hound said:

The only GUI that in conflict with other mods in Carnalitas, is the window_character_gui so if better UI scaling mod has a windows_character_gui. it will not work. 

unless Carnalitas loads latter then Better UI scaling mod, same story for anything else that modded windows_character_gui.

Since Carnalitas made a SLAVE tab and Fetish, that is wanting to be found since a lot of features even in this carnalitas 2.5 (remake from 1.9) depend on it.

This is a framework where you need to update windows_character_gui, Cheri even #Carnalitas added to the windows_character_gui. copy that over to better GUI scaling if you don't know anything about modding, then ask somebody else to do it for you. or they are not compatible. 

Loading Carnalitas after Better UI scaling simply switch off the Better UI scaling. if you load last the better UI scaling, then prepare to crash, once you gotten a fetish or enslave somebody. 

Okay thanks for the reply. I think I'll just disable the better UI scaling mod then. My game has been crashing a lot more lately but when i looked in the error logs the last errors were related to the trading artifacts mod so i assumed it was that.

Also I don't have a slaves tab in my game. I'm getting it would be in "courtiers"? Usually to find slave I go to sell slaves from my character and find them there or scroll down my courtiers list until i see a court slave to interact with them. Do you know of any mods or known conflicts that may be caught this?

16 hours ago, toynbeeidea said:

I've done some searching around - has nobody ever made a patch for Carnalitas and Sappho's Daughter II?  Would such a patch be hard to make?  Like, just shift some UI elements around and wham-o?

I have been using Sappho's and Carnalitas along with Character UI overhall, in that order and haven't noticed any problems yet

been using Regual Magi on as well, seems ok

Edited by Red755