[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

55 minutes ago, Cheri Song said:

The default birth control is supposed to be imperfect. I figured that the game is more interesting if you still have to deal with some potential consequences for sleeping around and practicing birth control isn't a get out of jail free card.

Besides, it's the middle ages. You're shoving sheepskin into your pussy and chugging herbal tea. It isn't an exact science.

Fair enough; but also I personally play with immortality and have noticed this issue. For one rulers lifetime having an imperfect birth control and dealing with consequences is fine, but for a 1000 year old immortal, that can end up with 100+ children, not so much. I understand it is a choice to play with immortality but it would be nice to have a toggle option to increase it or maybe a second buff altogether that you can toggle in the game options, if possible.

31 minutes ago, ShowcaseVS said:

Fair enough; but also I personally play with immortality and have noticed this issue. For one rulers lifetime having an imperfect birth control and dealing with consequences is fine, but for a 1000 year old immortal, that can end up with 100+ children, not so much. I understand it is a choice to play with immortality but it would be nice to have a toggle option to increase it or maybe a second buff altogether that you can toggle in the game options, if possible.

I will look into it. A game rule sounds like a good compromise.

3 hours ago, Uumbrella13 said:

Hello, I discover your mod, is there a slave market? to buy some

I tried to make one but had a hard time getting the interface to work properly. Until I get around to fixing it, you can use the built-in character finder.

13 hours ago, Gagi114 said:

There's a No Cooldown option for Make Love interaction in game rules but the in-game effect happens every year. You can also use Bed Relations 2 mod which gives you an option to Lay With someone, lover or spouse and impregnate them (get pregnant if female ruler) or not.

Thats with a lover or wife, not a random character. If a guest comes into your court and she has the lustful trait, you could basically ask her if she wants to sleep with you. Not your lovers, but other people. Imaging it being the "hey, you want to get out of here" line at a bar

20 hours ago, roulette31 said:

There isn't a way to remove in-game effect cooldown for make love interaction right?

find all "carn_sex_interaction_effect_cd" in mod file and change it (like carn_sex_interaction_effect_cd123) its stop deny sex effects.

3 hours ago, HereForRandomHornyMods said:

Don't know if others are having this issue but I don't think the physical traits are showing up portrait wise. I've had people with larger sizes be flat as a board. Anyone know what would be effecting this or if its just because of the new update? I tried with and without mods but it appears to be the same.

Some people seem to have this issue but I can't reproduce it. It's possible that you just aren't noticing because Paradox made large busts affect clothing less. It might also be a mod conflict. Try again with all mods disabled except Carnalitas and see if the issue persists.

I understand that the mod is gonna be broken following the update but I started a game (No royal court or other DLCs) because the 'host orgy' decision still works. In the interest of providing feedback one of the ways in which the mod (I think it's the mod) is currently very broken is that it appears virtually all female characters outside of the PC's court soon end up with massive levels of stress and a near permanent 'recently raped' modifier. I might expect one or two but all of my PC's 7 daughters that he married off to noble familys end up going completely bonbkers within a few year. 

Hope this provides some useful feedback.