Hello there. I tried the mod and found great the part where...

[spoiler=Hidden in case this is a spoiler]I get inside Sanguine's realm

But I have one question...

[spoiler=Another possible spoiler]How do I get out? I don't find an exit and I wait and wait while sanguine rapes me endlessly.

Toggling fly cam will mess up the timing in the scene. Was that something you did?

[spoiler=Answer]After sex ends, speak with Sanguine and he'll send you back.

Well

I got in with the god mode, also with too much weight.

I'll try again and see what happens.

Edit:

No, I can't talk with her.

[spoiler=Another possible spoiler]How do I get out? I don't find an exit and I wait and wait while sanguine rapes me endlessly.

Toggling fly cam will mess up the timing in the scene. Was that something you did?

Well

Edit:

Drop the ESP into your data directory. See if that works

Edit: It helps if I attach the file

Edit2: If you have 2013031702, you don't need this.

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Well

Edit:

Drop the ESP into your data directory. See if that works

Edit: It helps if I attach the file

Edit2: If you have 2013031702, you don't need this.

Ok... tried it again.

At least now I can talk with Sanguine, but after the conversation she fucks me one time and them nothing, wandering eternally arround Sanguine's realm

Maybe is something about me, anyone else had that problem?

Endless rape with no way to talk to Sanguine in Sanguine's realm was also a situation I ran into in one of the earlier versions of SD but I didn't post about it as I couldn't reproduce the bug, IIRC going back to an earlier save fixed the problem.

I seem to have a strange problem where inside the Mod Manger in SkyUI all of the categories just show the flower. I've updated SKSE and SKYUI but the problem persists. Any ideas?

I loaded up a save where the previous  version was present and the options came up but with all that weird text mentioned previously.

EDIT:

Ok I fixed this issue my loading up and older save and doing the fix previously mentioned, The mod works fine now but I've encountered a couple of other problems whilst playing about.

1) when Indentured the character seems to completely stop moving, I get a few moments of free movement until I make an action and then the character completely freezes up but you can jump in place.

2) Reading though I wanted to try out the Sanguine Realm so jumped in immediately after being enslaved. I walked round untill there was a plaza with two slaves, One chained up and the other laying dead on the floor next to a rack like thingy and a pull chain. Nothing else. I'm guessing that something went wrong here >.< I have only tried going in as newly enslaved as indentured had the problem above which didn't really help.

I'm using all the latest versions of the required mods.

Updated to 2013.03.17.02.Maint (from 2013.03.11) and now it looks like i need the string file, as everything (except hardcoded strings, like "in service to sanguine", "coveted" and so on) are replaced with their iD.

Maybe the problem is based on the fact, that i use a non-english version of the game.
Lucky me i remembered where to enable the mod and some of it's options, so i can at least say it's playable so far.

When i try to configure the mod all the menu options are just a bunch of weird text attachicon.gifTESV 2013-03-18 05-02-17-17.png

Anyone know of a fix?

Look at ..\Data\Interfaces. There must be a Directory called "Translations". And in there a couple of files called "sanguinesDebauchery_<language>.txt". Not there? Theres the Problem  :)

Reinstall the latest file i suggest. oO Or? hum, sry no native english speaker :\

Edith says: too lame ö.ö and fixed typos, shame on me :\

Nograz, when you're installing SD, you will see a folder "Translations" in the "Interface" folder.  Only place the corresponding language translation in that "Translations" folder into your Skyrim directory and that should fix it.  Cheers! 

Thanks man! Works like a charm now!

Nograz, when you're installing SD, you will see a folder "Translations" in the "Interface" folder.  Only place the corresponding language translation in that "Translations" folder into your Skyrim directory and that should fix it.  Cheers! 

Following what you said, my knowledge of the english language didn't help to solve the problem.

But finally reading the second post, i fixed it.

i was looking for those files before but couldn't find them, as NMM just didn't bother to install them.

Reading what you wrote made me check the archive and this helped alot. Thanks.

Just to have it mentioned again: The whole translation folder need to be placed in Data\Interface, creating the path Data\Interface\Translations.

No need to filter out unused languages, as SKSE loads the one that matches the game automaticly. Maybe it reads the only language left as fallback... or maybe not. Just install the whole folder.

Hi guys!  You're welcome CGi [err] and Nograz.  Happy to help.  Everything seems to be working really well for me with this latest update, but for some odd reason I can't get the blindfold feature to work.  I've changed the MCM setting, changed the load order, but nothing I throw at it seems to make it work.  Even set at 100% blackout I can still see everything plainly.  In the previous update, my vision just went blurry when the blindfold was equipped, unlike others who experienced complete blackout.  :unsure: So, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if I'm missing something, or what.  But no blackout for me, just aesthetic.  :(

And a squirt effect too, eh?  That's neat!  I haven't seen that yet, but my toon will keep the master trying.  :P  Cheers!

Edit:  CGi, for me when I originally installed the whole translations folder with all language translations (doing so manually), I was still getting the MCM error that Nograz posted in his picture.  It wasn't until after I removed all the other translations that it worked perfectly.  And yes, I'm using the most current and up-to-date SKSE and Skyrim.  Not to counter you, but just to be taken with a grain of salt.  :)

Edit:  CGi, for me when I originally installed the whole translations folder with all language translations (doing so manually), I was still getting the MCM error that Nograz posted in his picture.  It wasn't until after I removed all the other translations that it worked perfectly.  And yes, I'm using the most current and up-to-date SKSE and Skyrim.  Not to counter you, but just to be taken with a grain of salt.  :)

Like i said, maybe SKSE can load the last language file left/the only language file found as fallback.

For me it works with all of them installed, as SkyUI has the same structure. i checked it's bsa.

The SKSE log shows the same. it loads the language file suitable for my game language for all mod's that have files in Interface\Translation.

But Skyrim is one strange piece of software, way to busy choking on it's own build-in functions. So never count on stuff to work the way it should. -.-

Besides that: Just finished translating SD's language file for my language. All i got to do now is send it to jbezorg ... if that's possible.

I'm having a strange issue with the mcm menu using the latest version (also the 2 before it)

m running skyui 3.4

See this post, this post or this post.

And don't tell me you tried to read the thread to see if the problem was already answered, as the answers are on the same page as your question. :/

Just installed the latest patch.

Quick question here, is it just me or your char. will slide around on their knees pretty much all the time or while moving in short distance? Just asking.

I'm using a lvl 1 char, seems like she's kneeling & bending her body down most of the time until her demerit is on a minus, is it intentional or an error on my end?

It seems I have a hard time moving my char's master alignment on an uneven ground, they'll be too high or popping up & down.

Hey guys, i went to bed, while I was enslaved, but i didnt reach sanguine. Is there something special to do before?

Same thing with the tasks. I only can choose the option to pay for my freedom. Are there any more options?

need to be out of the enslavement and then sleep. far as the options not sure. I only have 1 my self and that is:  do you want to hook up.

I'm kinda confused about this new demerit system.  It tells me I can join them if I reach -50 demerits?

Demerit = a bad thing. i.e. less is better.

I'll probably do a translation of negative demerit points to positive merit points.

Endless rape with no way to talk to Sanguine in Sanguine's realm was also a situation I ran into in one of the earlier versions of SD but I didn't post about it as I couldn't reproduce the bug, IIRC going back to an earlier save fixed the problem.

I'll take a look. Can't leave a game breaker like that if it's preventable.

So I was thinking perhaps it might be awesome to replace some of these (slightly dated/non-bbp) animations with some of arroks new one. The SD animations are named in such a ways as  I have no idea which one corresponds to which animation, or in what or ,.. or anything like that.

Do you have any documentation, or record of which SDFNISc080, or SDFNISc135 or whatever, like what actually are they, and which animations are they paired with ? Or am I infact missing something colossally obvious ?

The Sexis animation have nice handy , self explanatory names like "SexiS_RoughMissionaryDef1" making it really easy to know what they are. Cos, u know basically I'm really bored of these animations now :P and arroks ones are  top notch,. not only that but they have the right sort of rough and forced aspect.

Infact, could u just do for me please :)

(crosses fingers)

I'll take a look. Can't leave a game breaker like that if it's preventable.

Please, if you can, try to test if "speeding" dialogue (clicking with mouse to pass to next phrase) could break something. This seems to happened to me the only time I was trapped in the realm. All other times I let the dialogue play and everything worked fine.