I have some bugs with scripts in MCM menu with version 2013031604 it looks now like "$TOGGLE_P1_IS_PLAYER_ENSLAVED" and every optional button has this view. BTW I run Russian version, but never had such a problems before with any mod ever.

I have the same concern and also I no animation sex that turns on and when I run GenerateFNIS_for_Users sanguine's debauchery does not appear in the list (sorry for my english)

I have some bugs with scripts in MCM menu with version 2013031604 it looks now like "$TOGGLE_P1_IS_PLAYER_ENSLAVED" and every optional button has this view. BTW I run Russian version, but never had such a problems before with any mod ever.

Me too, but others works fine.

I have the same concern and also I no animation sex that turns on and when I run GenerateFNIS_for_Users sanguine's debauchery does not appear in the list (sorry for my english)

There are 3 folders included in the archive. They must also be placed in in the Skyrim directory.

For individuals seeing "$TOGGLE_P1_IS_PLAYER_ENSLAVED" etc.

Rename "\Interface\Translations\sanguinesDebauchery_ENGLISH.txt" to reflect the language version of your Skyrim. e.g. "\Interface\Translations\sanguinesDebauchery_RUSSIAN.txt"

Skyrim supports the following languages:

• CZECH
  • ENGLISH
  • FRENCH
  • GERMAN
  • ITALIAN
  • POLISH
  • RUSSIAN
  • SPANISH
  • JAPANESE

If you feel up to it, and if you have a text editor that can use character encoding UTF16 LE (aka UCS-2 LE) with BOM ( Sublime or Notepad++ ), you can translate everything in SD's MCM Menu into your language by editing "\Interface\Translations\sanguinesDebauchery_ENGLISH.txt" and renaming it to reflect the language.

Complete instructions for how Localization works for SkyUI can be found on the SkyUI Wiki. If do you create a translation please upload it or PM me with the file attached and I will include it in the next update.

The last update just added English placeholder translation files for CZECH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, POLISH, RUSSIAN, SPANISH and JAPANESE. If you are not seeing "$TOGGLE_P1_IS_PLAYER_ENSLAVED" in MCM or if you've already corrected the problem by creating your own translation file you don't have to go through the trouble of downloading.

• Removed the experimental halt of the thug quest after 15min.
  • Added a short intro scene that explains where the Thugs are taking the captured player.
  • Adding support for Localization. All MCM text has been added to Data/Interface/Translations/sanguinesDebauchery_ENGLISH.txt
  • Blindfolds severely restrict player's clear vision to very close

Is there any visual effects for this? I am not sure it works correctly for me. Well, the master made me wear a blindfold, but nothing more. I mean, the is no difference on my screen before and after.

• Added a short intro scene that explains where the Thugs are taking the captured player.
  • Adding support for Localization. All MCM text has been added to Data/Interface/Translations/sanguinesDebauchery_ENGLISH.txt

Is there any visual effects for this? I am not sure it works correctly for me. Well, the master made me wear a blindfold, but nothing more. I mean, the is no difference on my screen before and after.

There is a visual effect. Prior to the 2013.03.16.04 version there was a visual effect but it was suppose to turn on/off if the player was in 1st person/3rd person view. It did not work on a regular basis. If you overwrite the mod while wearing the blindfold then the old enchantment will be active and not the new. That may be an issue. I'll take a look.

Drop this in your data folder.

NOTE: If you have the latest version, you don't need this. This is specifically for the 2013031604 version.

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Just installed the latest version, and ran Finis. Finis dose not detect your animations, or mod for that matter. Same amount of animations before, and after installing SD, and SD is not in Finis's list of mods.

I know before this version I saw SD listed.

Everything seems to be installed right.

Is this meant to happen?

I feel kinda bad for being forced to ask this, but I`ve been AFK for a while, (months), and am looking to update SD, However, As near as I can figure, I still need the base 2013.2.23 version before I can install the maintenance updates correct? Unfortunatly, I cannot find the DL link (assuming it still exists) for the 2013.2.23 version. Does anyone have a link to it, or am I a complete idiot and don`t need that? I am currently on 2013.1.1 FYI.

Thanks.

EDIT: font size

DOUBLE EDIT: First post. Joy.

The new updates seem to be working fine, and i'm running a whole bunch of mods. 

Also, I had an idea for future updates. 

Everyone has to sleep, masters too. So how about if you are enslaved, you get put in a cage or something during the night, when your master sleeps?

I feel kinda bad for being forced to ask this, but I`ve been AFK for a while, (months), and am looking to update SD, However, As near as I can figure, I still need the base 2013.2.23 version before I can install the maintenance updates correct? Unfortunatly, I cannot find the DL link (assuming it still exists) for the 2013.2.23 version. Does anyone have a link to it, or am I a complete idiot and don`t need that? I am currently on 2013.1.1 FYI.

Thanks.

EDIT: font size

DOUBLE EDIT: First post. Joy.

The maintenance versions are all stand alone, so you do NOT need to download any other version of SD to make the most recent iteration work.

Edit: dangit, benny too quick.

I just tested the new update, and all seems to be working well.  And the blindfold...

when it gets equipped from the master, my vision now becomes somewhat blurry, even in third-person!

Too cool!  Thanks Jbezorg!  Cheers!

Edit:  Sorry Jezz.  :lol:

Drop this in your data folder

I am going to test this! Giving you some feedback soon!

Thanks.

Just installed the latest version, and ran Finis. Finis dose not detect your animations, or mod for that matter. Same amount of animations before, and after installing SD, and SD is not in Finis's list of mods.

I know before this version I saw SD listed.

Everything seems to be installed right.

Is this meant to happen?

Nexus does not like links to LL so Fore listed SD near the end of the list of Mods with no link

"Sanguine's Debauchery by jbezorg (LL id 11609)"

There are loose folders that must also placed within the data directory.

Thanks.

Tryed on a new character and hum seem to work.. Partially. Well when master makes me wear a blindfold, it makes my whole screen totaly black (except the menus and HUD). I can still interract with people and object but i dont know where i look since there is a black screen. Is this the expected behavior?

Oh and i used to play on maintenance version : 2013.03.02, but i did update on a character I cleansaved today to the latest versions. Thugs were working sloppy but fine before, now I got strange behavior:

- The thugs come to me and say they are here to teach me a lesson (Good)

- Defeat me, remove my items (but some arrow are stuck in my back)

- First ragdoll (no sex scene)

- My characted is force followed (no hands bound), no way for me to move my caracter otherwise than the camera.

- I need to use end key a lot to be warped back to master cause my caracter walk away the master or continue walking when master is fighting mobs.

- Walking... walking for ages (about 1hour gameplay).

- Get into a cave, weird anymating of me crawling to a new master, thugs get killed.

- 'Track them' quest is failed.

- New master enslave me.

I am not sure if this were supposed to happen this way... Normal or not?

I have not installed new mods since last version (but player headtracking).

Thanks.

Tryed on a new character and hum seem to work.. Partially. Well when master makes me wear a blindfold, it makes my whole screen totaly black (except the menus and HUD). I can still interract with people and object but i dont know where i look since there is a black screen. Is this the expected behavior?

Oh and i used to play on maintenance version : 2013.03.02, but i did update on a character I cleansaved today to the latest versions. Thugs were working sloppy but fine before, now I got strange behavior:

- My characted is force followed (no hands bound), no way for me to move my caracter otherwise than the camera.

- I need to use end key a lot to be warped back to master cause my caracter walk away the master or continue walking when master is fighting mobs.

- Get into a cave, weird anymating of me crawling to a new master, thugs get killed.

- New master enslave me.

Nope. Not normal since I don't have any crawling animations in SD. Something is defiantly conflicting.

Warning!

Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) most recent versions collects all the .TXT files and does not install them as indicated in the mod.  That means that the animations (which are listed in a .TXT file as a requirement of FNIS) will not be found unless/until the missing file is found and put into place.

All mods adding animations are subject to this bug in NMM.

Warning!

Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) most recent versions collects all the .TXT files and does not install them as indicated in the mod.  That means that the animations (which are listed in a .TXT file as a requirement of FNIS) will not be found unless/until the missing file is found and put into place.

All mods adding animations are subject to this bug in NMM.

This is easily fixed, in the NMM options section you should see a button checked with something along the lines of this :

'Don't Extract Readme files' : [/]

Simply uncheck the box and the problem should be resolved, reinstall the mod as required, whoever designed this feature in their infinite wisdom made it register Readme files as all .txt files which is the issue here, hopefully that will resolve any issues

Hi,

All I have tested so far is working well for me other than the blindfold - once this is applied I also get a total blackout although the cursor is still active and I can interact with anyone I can find (very realistic!).

I am using Realistic Lighting with Customization (set to defaults) for dark nights etc. so not sure if that is the cause. If techically possible and given that there will be such a wide range of lighting settings in use across the SD user base, would it be worth  having a slider control in options to adjust the level of black out?

- New master enslave me.

This is happening to me as well.

Also, is the blindfold supposed to make your sight completely black? I can't see anything in 1st or 3rd person view.