First than anything Thanks so much awesome mod!

I have a few questions

1. Is there a way to just unequip the items instead of removing them? I have some item mods that require some rare elements to craft, so I have to reload a game from before I was killed/slaved, and it breaks imersion as so far I have not been able to recover my inventory from my captors?

2. Is there a way to remove or disable those animations that do not keep the hands on the back? I find so anoying how the biddings are removed conveniently for some positions breaking imersion.

if there is a way to change this locally with some app I could do it, just need to be pointed on the right direction

Thanks so much for your help!

Does anyone remember how to prolong the signs of blood on the body.

add or change the following the lines in skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini (on mydocuments/mygames/skyrim not on the installation folder).

Skyrim.ini:

[Decals]

bDecalMultithreaded=1

bForceAllDecals=1

fDecalLifetime=2000.0000

Skyrimprefs.ini:

[Decals]

uMaxDecals=2000

bDecals=1

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=500

uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=600

fDecalLOD2=2250.0000

fDecalLOD1=1500.0000

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=200

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=500

cheers!

Please make a list of mods, in which 100% working this mod. I can not force him to work in the game ((((

At this time there are some 14,383 mods for Skyrim on Steam alone.

The answer to this request is a polite "No". I would recommend finding the troubled mods by a process of elimination from your current collection of mods.

I'm having a new problem (to me, anyway) with the Spriggan quest.  At some point after the encounter with the spriggan, the character starts the bleedout animation - and never comes out of it.  I've seen this problem with 3.17.01, 3.17.02, and 3.16.04 (all on the same character, starting from a save prior to the spriggan encounter).  This character was originally started with the 3.17.01 version, but I did the uninstall/fresh save/reinstall dance to see if either of the other recent builds fixed it.

Worse, any time I load a save from after the spriggan encounter, even if the character wasn't misbehaving when the save was made, she goes directly into bleedout state after loading.  I suspect that the initial randomness is related to the spriggan deciding to punish her, but that's just a guess; I don't see the usual green lights or sound effects when this happens.

This is with the latest Skyrim and SKSE.

I'm going to try with a brand-new character next, to see if perhaps the problem is unique to this one.

Any other suggestions?  I may just have to back off to an even earlier save, and avoid spriggans entirely for this playthrough.

I'm having a new problem (to me, anyway) with the Spriggan quest.  At some point after the encounter with the spriggan, the character starts the bleedout animation - and never comes out of it.  I've seen this problem with 3.17.01, 3.17.02, and 3.16.04 (all on the same character, starting from a save prior to the spriggan encounter).  This character was originally started with the 3.17.01 version, but I did the uninstall/fresh save/reinstall dance to see if either of the other recent builds fixed it.

Worse, any time I load a save from after the spriggan encounter, even if the character wasn't misbehaving when the save was made, she goes directly into bleedout state after loading.  I suspect that the initial randomness is related to the spriggan deciding to punish her, but that's just a guess; I don't see the usual green lights or sound effects when this happens.

I'm going to try with a brand-new character next, to see if perhaps the problem is unique to this one.

Any other suggestions?  I may just have to back off to an even earlier save, and avoid spriggans entirely for this playthrough.

Has the character been wearing the spriggan armor this entire time?

Never had this problem before but im getting a a ctd everything the spriggan defeats me. The character i'm using is a brand new one i made after a complete fresh install of skyrim and sand d and its supporting mods im wondering wats causing this. I was able to get enslaved regularly and escape went to sangs realm and got raped and talked to him and after that is when i started getting ctds when i'm defeated by a spriggan.

IIRC usual suspects for Spriggan CTDs are:

- Custom skeleton, or rather lack of it

- Custom race

If you get a CTD every time you use setrace SprigganHostRace console command, then the problem is very likely one of the above.

So I pretty much got this mod working with the exception of almost all the animations, ie dance/rape animations. The characters pretty much just stand there and make  noises and distressed faces. Does this sound like i installed the zazanimation pack wrong? I do have the ZaZAnimationPack.esm plugin enabled, as well as the ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp. If someone could help point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

So I pretty much got this mod working with the exception of almost all the animations, ie dance/rape animations. The characters pretty much just stand there and make  noises and distressed faces. Does this sound like i installed the zazanimation pack wrong? I do have the ZaZAnimationPack.esm plugin enabled, as well as the ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp. If someone could help point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Did you run FNIS?

Data/Tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users>GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Or he used NMM to install SD.
NMM V0.44.3 has a bug, that prevents the animation list from being installed correctly together with lot's of other text files, like translations.
install SD by hand or check the "Don't extract ReadMe files" checkbox in NMM's options, before installing any mod.

Then run FNiSGenerator.

I regret to post that after the initial success I've run into some problems. 

[spoiler=my testing with the first quest]

I took 3 followers and went and got captured at the fort near Whiterun to the West. It was full of Imperial soldiers.

Initially it was nice to see myself get punished, first time it was in the stocks, another experiment I was hanging from the irons on a post. All 3 of my followers got captured, I have yet to try it with a 4th. Are my followers supposed to have gags and blindfolds? I saw that in a previous version but not this one.

But after that things slowed down.

Dialogue appeared for the dance and the whore myself out, but the actions never happened. I'd be constantly naked even with Covet and the Train Run, no one else came by to rape my PC.

I see that the wait/sleep cheat for demerits was taken out.

My master rarely raped me. Just wandered around and would beat me with a cane when I acted up. But when any response would happen, it was long after the dialog option.

Blind folds do not work, with one exception. One time it did work and instead of the 50% of the prescribed MCM setting.. the screen was totally black but I could hear the audio of me being beaten. Eventually HUD icons reapeared, but even when I console unequipped everything it was still black.

Some times when I would run away my master would wander in the opposite direction.

Even when I would complete the Enslaving quest, it would not show up as complete.

If I pickpocket the key, or a blade to kill my master, the status would show me as freed. But the quest would still be active in my logbook.

And most annoyingly, a minute later I'd drop to the ground and have a fresh blindfold/gag on with no indication of who my master is.

Sleeping after an escape to try and go to Sanguine's realm.. CTD. :(

Has the character been wearing the spriggan armor this entire time?

Not at the point where I did the uninstall/save/reinstall dance.  That was right before encountering the spriggan matron, no SD quests were active at the time.   The bleedout animation problem has never happened without the spriggan armor though.

So far, I haven't encountered this problem with a brand new character (created with 3.17.02 installed), but she's too new to be entirely sure.  One visible difference: in the bugged game, I never saw the green highlights during the animation, but with a clean start they do show up.

I'm guessing that my previous character (created with 3.17.01, which had the missing properties bugging the Thug quest) has some save-game corruption left over from the Thugs.  If that's really the case, then this is most likely a one-time problem.

Please make a list of mods, in which 100% working this mod. I can not force him to work in the game ((((

At this time there are some 14,383 mods for Skyrim on Steam alone.

The answer to this request is a polite "No". I would recommend finding the troubled mods by a process of elimination from your current collection of mods.

This process is wicked simple if you use Mod Organizer . I think like 80% (WAG) of issues people post about could be solved by using Mod Organizer. Not that it would fix them on its own just that it would make figuring out whats wrong and how to fix it so much easier. Remember with Mod Organizer you never have to reinstall your game and Mods again ever! Oh and it now works 100% with FNIS Generator!

The only downside is that CK wont browse virtual directories for things like niff files so moders still need to use a mod program that changes the files in the Skyrim data directories. But if you have a second Skyrim install mod organizer would make testing mod compatibility and dependence much easier. 

Oh and MO is a life saver if you Wife and or kids like to play  ;) .

I'm sorry if this has been asked but my search result came up with 0 hits so I'll ask.

Any issue's using UFO with this mod? I don't really need to have more then 1 follower with me but I'm tired of them putting on their old equipment.

I'm sorry if this has been asked but my search result came up with 0 hits so I'll ask.

Any issue's using UFO with this mod? I don't really need to have more then 1 follower with me but I'm tired of them putting on their old equipment.

I have been using UFO with this for a some time and i have not had any issues so far.

That said i have also been using Syynxs Perky that is under the "Verified Conflicting Mods" section.

The only issues i have had so far is the Hired Thugs leaving me to die in the middle of a road on rare cases, this could be Perky or UFO for all i know, or something else as i am not sure what part of Perky is conflicting with DD.

Dance animations don't seem to work unless I make a transition from one area to another. (i.e. going from indoors to outdoors)

Sex animations aren't activating at all.

Not much seems to happen when I get enslaved. The master just idly walks around and does jack squat. Didn't even follow me when I accidentally fell off a ledge and had to go back up the long way.

hi

anybody have problem with the blindfold slider?

it doesn't move

it's sticked under 0% (no blur at all) and just displayed '0%'(default) or 'NaN%'(any changes)

what can i do for this?

Dimstag, in your MCM, what version does it say your SD is?  If it doesn't say 2013031702, you didn't update properly.  You will have to do a complete reinstall of SD by:  (1) uninstalling SD in-game via the MCM menu (directions on the OP), (2) clean saving and then deleting all files related to SD from your Skyrim directory, (3) run FNIS, load your last clean save and save again, (4) install the latest version of SD and then run FNIS again.  After doing all this, reload your last save and all should be working.  Cheers! 

Dance animations don't seem to work unless I make a transition from one area to another. (i.e. going from indoors to outdoors)

Sex animations aren't activating at all.

Not much seems to happen when I get enslaved. The master just idly walks around and does jack squat. Didn't even follow me when I accidentally fell off a ledge and had to go back up the long way.

Ghostlynoob, my guess is that your animation .hkx's didn't install properly.  If you installed via NMM 0.44.3 and didn't have the "Don't extract ReadMe files" deselected in your NMM "Settings", they weren't installed due to the bug associated with .txt files (since fixed with this morning's recent release of 0.44.4, supposedly).   I would suggest to download SD and then manually install these missing files if they weren't installed, or disable the above mentioned option in your NMM settings and reinstall SD.  Don't forget to run FNIS.  :)

On running the sprigan in one case after submision the armor was not equiped.
so in enslave state but normal freadom, puting the spriggan armor on put player
into correct state (i.e. can;t remove it). but on arival at directed to glade armor
dissapear and sprigan does not so player is left in bound star, uing the home key seemd to fix this.

Jebezorg : Question  is there a reason for the Silverhands not to be in the slaverfaction ?
unless there is some conflict with the companiions quest, I guess if there is the SH;s could be
added to the faction after the compan quest is done. (and possibly added by default then removed
when the player joins the companions, bit more complex if the mod is started while he player is in the companions though).

The scale issue, using  player.setscale to get the player to 1.0 (started as 1.0 base 0.97 : changed to 1.02 base 1.0)
and the alignments are much better.

hi

anybody have problem with the blindfold slider?

it doesn't move

it's sticked under 0% (no blur at all) and just displayed '0%'(default) or 'NaN%'(any changes)

what can i do for this?

Dimstag, in your MCM, what version does it say your SD is? If it doesn't say 2013031702, you didn't update properly. You will have to do a complete reinstall of SD by: (1) uninstalling SD in-game via the MCM menu (directions on the OP), (2) clean saving and then deleting all files related to SD from your Skyrim directory, (3) run FNIS, load your last clean save and save again, (4) install the latest version of SD and then run FNIS again. After doing all this, reload your last save and all should be working. Cheers!

Now it works well, OlBenny. cheers!

Not at the point where I did the uninstall/save/reinstall dance.  That was right before encountering the spriggan matron, no SD quests were active at the time.   The bleedout animation problem has never happened without the spriggan armor though.

So far, I haven't encountered this problem with a brand new character (created with 3.17.02 installed), but she's too new to be entirely sure.  One visible difference: in the bugged game, I never saw the green highlights during the animation, but with a clean start they do show up.

I'm guessing that my previous character (created with 3.17.01, which had the missing properties bugging the Thug quest) has some save-game corruption left over from the Thugs.  If that's really the case, then this is most likely a one-time problem.

The spriggan armor itself causes the bleedout along with some gasping. The timing for this is set up when the armor is put on. The script that controls this is associated with the quest.

If for some reason the quest was reset while the armor was on the associated script would disappear. If it was then restarted, the equip event would not occur and the timing setup would be blank probably causing the effect to start but never end.

That's one possibility.

This process is wicked simple if you use Mod Organizer . I think like 80% (WAG) of issues people post about could be solved by using Mod Organizer. Not that it would fix them on its own just that it would make figuring out whats wrong and how to fix it so much easier. Remember with Mod Organizer you never have to reinstall your game and Mods again ever! Oh and it now works 100% with FNIS Generator!

The only downside is that CK wont browse virtual directories for things like niff files so moders still need to use a mod program that changes the files in the Skyrim data directories. But if you have a second Skyrim install mod organizer would make testing mod compatibility and dependence much easier. 

Oh and MO is a life saver if you Wife and or kids like to play  ;) .

Oh it's not loading the mods, it's the volume of them.

Steam, 14K. Nexus 24K. Even with 100% overlap it would take months and then the mods I tested at the start of the process may have gone through an update and new ones added. Or SKSE updated. And even if I did that, there are the personal modifications or the modifications you see on skup.dip.jp and other like sites.

The request was made out of frustration and a language barrier plays a part but it's still Sisyphus' stone. Forever testing mods only to have the ones already tested change and require a new test.