Endless rape with no way to talk to Sanguine in Sanguine's realm was also a situation I ran into in one of the earlier versions of SD but I didn't post about it as I couldn't reproduce the bug, IIRC going back to an earlier save fixed the problem.

I also had this a few versions ago, but it seems to work fine now with the newest versions

So I guess it was already fixed

Am I supposed to be 100% immortal even before I've pressed install? 

Immortal even with Essential unticked?

I had hoped you still could die to dragons and the likes?

I had this also, but then I installed the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (and the dawnguard and hearthfire versions) and that seemed to fix it for me

Also without those patches the Fornsworn didn't enslave me, with the patches they do

The bandits worked fine, with or without the unofficial patches

Hi guys!  You're welcome CGi [err] and Nograz.  Happy to help.  Everything seems to be working really well for me with this latest update, but for some odd reason I can't get the blindfold feature to work.  I've changed the MCM setting, changed the load order, but nothing I throw at it seems to make it work.  Even set at 100% blackout I can still see everything plainly.  In the previous update, my vision just went blurry when the blindfold was equipped, unlike others who experienced complete blackout.  :unsure: So, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if I'm missing something, or what.  But no blackout for me, just aesthetic.  :(

And a squirt effect too, eh?  That's neat!  I haven't seen that yet, but my toon will keep the master trying.  :P  Cheers!

Edit:  CGi, for me when I originally installed the whole translations folder with all language translations (doing so manually), I was still getting the MCM error that Nograz posted in his picture.  It wasn't until after I removed all the other translations that it worked perfectly.  And yes, I'm using the most current and up-to-date SKSE and Skyrim.  Not to counter you, but just to be taken with a grain of salt.  :)

I also see no visual change when blindfolded, everything is still clear

However it might have some negative effect on pickpocketing, wich to me seems logical

But I can't check it because when you are blindfolded your hands are also bound, and I can't acces my magic spells to see wich effects are active :/

Nograz, when you're installing SD, you will see a folder "Translations" in the "Interface" folder.  Only place the corresponding language translation in that "Translations" folder into your Skyrim directory and that should fix it.  Cheers!

Following what you said, my knowledge of the english language didn't help to solve the problem.

But finally reading the second post, i fixed it.

i was looking for those files before but couldn't find them, as NMM just didn't bother to install them.

Reading what you wrote made me check the archive and this helped alot. Thanks.

Just to have it mentioned again: The whole translation folder need to be placed in Data\Interface, creating the path Data\Interface\Translations.

No need to filter out unused languages, as SKSE loads the one that matches the game automaticly. Maybe it reads the only language left as fallback... or maybe not. Just install the whole folder.

SKSE will not use a fallback/default language. That's why I created the placeholder translation files.

So I was thinking perhaps it might be awesome to replace some of these (slightly dated/non-bbp) animations with some of arroks new one. The SD animations are named in such a ways as  I have no idea which one corresponds to which animation, or in what or ,.. or anything like that.

Do you have any documentation, or record of which SDFNISc080, or SDFNISc135 or whatever, like what actually are they, and which animations are they paired with ? Or am I infact missing something colossally obvious ?

The Sexis animation have nice handy , self explanatory names like "SexiS_RoughMissionaryDef1" making it really easy to know what they are. Cos, u know basically I'm really bored of these animations now :P and arroks ones are  top notch,. not only that but they have the right sort of rough and forced aspect.

Infact, could u just do for me please :)

(crosses fingers)

Those names are a holdover from Mini Lovers and a bat file that renamed them. I'll take a look at arroks because I'm bored of these as well. :)

Hey guys, i went to bed, while I was enslaved, but i didnt reach sanguine. Is there something special to do before?

Same thing with the tasks. I only can choose the option to pay for my freedom. Are there any more options?

need to be out of the enslavement and then sleep. far as the options not sure. I only have 1 my self and that is:  do you want to hook up.

I actually made it to sanguine, but it is one endless rape with no chance to do anything. I dont think that this is the way this scence should work.

And to the options: I only can choose between being neutral, anger the master, beg for food, water and clothes. And with -50 pereits, he frees me. Is that all of the master - slave interaction?

btw: none of my masters (bandits, vampires, necromants) went to bed at any time. get my sc caught by the wrong nscs?

After having been dragged into the depths of a dwemer ruin by my master and left there to die gagged and blindfolded it got me thinking. 

What if Hired Thugs did not take you to the person you either stole from or the nearest bandit chief you could be sold to, but instead sold you off to a specific NPC, or in this case a Brothel owner. 
At said Brothel you would be forced to work until you have made enough money to buy your freedom, this could be done by servicing a fair amount of customers or to speed things up you could also pickpocket said customers for the money to pay for your release. 

Hell maybe after having paid your dues you could become a fulltime worker there with the option to come and go as you please.
..I have always wanted a Brothel to work for in Skyrim :P

So I was thinking perhaps it might be awesome to replace some of these (slightly dated/non-bbp) animations with some of arroks new one. The SD animations are named in such a ways as  I have no idea which one corresponds to which animation, or in what or ,.. or anything like that.

Do you have any documentation, or record of which SDFNISc080, or SDFNISc135 or whatever, like what actually are they, and which animations are they paired with ? Or am I infact missing something colossally obvious ?

The Sexis animation have nice handy , self explanatory names like "SexiS_RoughMissionaryDef1" making it really easy to know what they are. Cos, u know basically I'm really bored of these animations now :P and arroks ones are  top notch,. not only that but they have the right sort of rough and forced aspect.

(crosses fingers)

Those names are a holdover from Mini Lovers and a bat file that renamed them. I'll take a look at arroks because I'm bored of these as well. :)

Well, if I may be so bold, some especially good ones are rough missionary, rough doggie, and mithos leg grabbing raping one is great. ,  theres some more consensual one's too, and u know that might be good if the pc gets more... fond.. of her master. 2 nice foreplay ones, bj/handjob one and a great cowgirl animation

Am I supposed to be 100% immortal even before I've pressed install? 

Immortal even with Essential unticked?

I had hoped you still could die to dragons and the likes?

I had this also, but then I installed the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (and the dawnguard and hearthfire versions) and that seemed to fix it for me

Also without those patches the Fornsworn didn't enslave me, with the patches they do

The bandits worked fine, with or without the unofficial patches

Thanks, but I already have those. They're standard backround mods that you must have tbh. Figured it out anyways, I think it was SkyRe_Race.esp that caused it, moved SD to load after and reinstalled and it seems to be working fine now. Hard to say as I have about a 90 .esp's by now, including SkyRe, Frostfall and other various huge gameplay changing mod, gotta be real careful to not fuck shit up :) 

Endless rape with no way to talk to Sanguine in Sanguine's realm was also a situation I ran into in one of the earlier versions of SD but I didn't post about it as I couldn't reproduce the bug, IIRC going back to an earlier save fixed the problem.

I'll take a look. Can't leave a game breaker like that if it's preventable.

Please, if you can, try to test if "speeding" dialogue (clicking with mouse to pass to next phrase) could break something. This seems to happened to me the only time I was trapped in the realm. All other times I let the dialogue play and everything worked fine.

Hihi!  Personally, I've never encountered this endless rape problem during the Sanguine meeting.   However, I have encountered this same speed dialogue problem that Whatto51 described.  For some odd reason, Sanguine just races through his dialogue.  The very first time I had ever entered into the Thousands of Realms, I had to reload my save several times before I could really make out all that Sanguine was saying.  In no other dialogue instance have I encountered this problem, only with Sanguine in Sanguine's meeting following initial enslavement. 

Edit:  Since posting this, I've been looking for a solution to this problem, and I think I found it with the Skyrim Nexus mod "Fuz Ro D-oh" by Shademe.  However, with the release of Skyrim 1.9 and corresponding SKSE update, I'm not sure if it's going to work in slowing down Sanguine's dialogue.  Also, reading the comments on this mod, the mod author said it will take him a while to update.  :( Nevertheless, I just installed it and hopefully it will work with the next Sanguine encounter.  *fingers crossed* 

(crosses fingers)

Woot!  Some new animations would be really nice, Jbezorg.  I was just wondering, is there any chance we might see some oral animations if new animations are introduced?  :P

I'll probably do a translation of negative demerit points to positive merit points.

Would make no sense than, if you keep the name demerit.

As the name "demerit" say's it. More is bad.

Was thinking almost 5 minutes how to translate this word to track over the meaning and found an pefectly fitting one.
if you change it to start with an negative amount, i would need to retranslate it (no real problem), as else it would make no sense to the player.

Woot!  Some new animations would be really nice, Jbezorg.  I was just wondering, is there any chance we might see some oral animations if new animations are introduced?   :P

Guess what: SexiS already has those and Arrok made new oral animations as far as i've seen by the filenames.
Using SexiS now too, as it's more up2date than SA and those animations are impressive.

Those are Arrok's changes:

SexiS_AP_Cowgirl*.HKX

SexiS_AP_Fisting*.HKX
SexiS_AP_LegUp*.hkx
SexiS_Arrok_Oral*.HKX
SexiS_Arrok_Sideposition*.HKX
SexiS_Boobjob*.HKX
SexiS_Missionary*.HKX
SexiS_Sidefuck*.HKX

I'll probably do a translation of negative demerit points to positive merit points.

Would make no sense than, if you keep the name demerit.

As the name "demerit" say's it. More is bad.

Was thinking almost 5 minutes how to translate this word to track over the meaning and found an pefectly fitting one.

if you change it to start with an negative amount, i would need to retranslate it (no real problem), as else it would make no sense to the player.

Woot!  Some new animations would be really nice, Jbezorg.  I was just wondering, is there any chance we might see some oral animations if new animations are introduced?   :P

Guess what: SexiS already has those and Arrok made new oral animations as far as i've seen by the filenames.

Using SexiS now too, as it's more up2date than SA and those animations are impressive.

Those are Arrok's changes:

SexiS_AP_Cowgirl*.HKX

SexiS_AP_Fisting*.HKX

SexiS_AP_LegUp*.hkx

SexiS_Arrok_Oral*.HKX

SexiS_Arrok_Sideposition*.HKX

SexiS_Boobjob*.HKX

SexiS_Missionary*.HKX

SexiS_Sidefuck*.HKX

There was an advantage of SD starting out being dependent of Mini Lovers. There is a framework for pulling in animations from other mods. Fairly easy if the mod is an esm. It would just be another requirement.

There was an advantage of SD starting out being dependent of Mini Lovers. There is a framework for pulling in animations from other mods. Fairly easy if the mod is an esm. It would just be another requirement.

Anf if it's more than just an addon with dependencie to SexiS.ESM, maybe you could add an random 50/50 generator for SexiS's Defeated as well, to roll out which near-death rape takes place?

i'm sure you're tired of reading about compatibility/bridge mods for SA or SexiS, but i had to ask. :D

SexiS hasn't been upated for a while now too, so editing his/hers script may not be the worst thing.

Anf if it's more than just an addon with dependencie to SexiS.ESM, maybe you could add an random 50/50 generator for SexiS's Defeated as well, to roll out which near-death rape takes place?

i'm sure you're tired of reading about compatibility/bridge mods for SA or SexiS, but i had to ask. :D

SexiS hasn't been upated for a while now too, so editing his/hers script may not be the worst thing.

I looked at SexiS. Tried out Cupid. Have you had NPCs stand up and start clapping when a bard was playing nearby in a tavern with SexiS?

Cmod uses a magic effect to allow any PC to have sex but the magic effect has a low priority compared to scenes.

SD uses scenes to prevent this but at a cost of getting a lot of, well, "Na, I don't think so." responses.

Everything runs just fine and i don't skip dialogue.
it's just that no sex animation is playing at all. The sounds run, it finishes perfectly and that's it to it.
And now i discovered that the dance animation stopped working as well.

No sparkles, no dance, just people clapping and thowing gold.

Train starts with my toon kneeling down and an naked npc behing her and that's it. No Animation. Sound, perfect finish (had problems there before), next participant.

Discovered something strange along my try findig the cause, as i barely think SD isn't working.
FNiS doesn't report SD when generating the animations. i'm sure it did before, but i may be wrong, so please correct me if.

For SexiS animations, the sex partner has no body, no matter if using the bodysuit option or not.
But that's a different story and i'll try to fix that, as soon as my precious SD is running again,

Will try to disable some mod's, that i think my cause the issue:
- Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

- LoversComfort.esp

- zzEstrus.esp (loads of FNiS messages for this one, but it's an early alpha)

- NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

- mslZaZArachnophobia.esp

Will add SexiS defeated, to see what gives.

if anyone knows about those mod's and conflicts, please let me know, as everything worked before.
SD stopped working with my first visit in Markarth, which i now can't leave anymore. Loading loop bug (nothing gets loaded into ram after unloading the old data and the game process idles).

My complete load order looks like this:

00  Skyrim.esm

01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ApachiiHair.esm
06  Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
07  Skyrim Project Optimization - Dawnguard.esm
08  Skyrim Project Optimization - Dragonborn.esm
09  Alicia.esm
0A  moonpath.esm
0B  Night Eye Overhaul.esm
0C  SexiS.esm
0D  SPIKE.esm
0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0F  Skyrim - Director's Cut.esp  [Version 3.0]
10  Malachit zu Vulkanglas.esp
11  Eindeutige Regionsnamen.esp
12  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
13  fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp  [Version 1.0]
14  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.7]
15  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.4]
16  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
17  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
18  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.1]
19  Better Dynamic Snow.esp
1A  Rainbows.esp
1B  BWS.esp
1C  Clanking Armor.esp
1D  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
1E  randomthunder.esp
1F  Rooster At Dawn v1.0.esp
20  Thundering Shouts.esp
21  mintylightningmod.esp
22  StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
23  83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
24  Ars Metallica.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
25  Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
26  Ars Metallica - Hearthfire.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
27  Ars Metallica - Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
28  Better Skill and Quest Books Names.esp
29  BirdsHFclean.esp
2A  Birdsofskyrim.esp
2B  MVABasic.esp
2C  MVAIvarstead.esp
2D  MVARorikstead.esp
2E  BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp
2F  Breaking and Entering.esp
30  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 1.1.5]
31  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
32  ClamsDropPearls.esp
33  dbmisc.esp
34  Death Cam Duration Options.esp
35  DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
36  PilgrimsDelight.esp
37  RabbitsPlus.esp
38  Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
39  RealShelter.esp
3A  sextoys-calyps-2.esp
3B  ShootingStars.esp
3C  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
3D  SMDropLitTorch.esp
3E  YngolBarrowButtonFix.esp
3F  Convenient Horses.esp
40  Destructible_bottles.esp
41  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
42  Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
43  Footprints.esp
44  Footprints - Ash.esp
45  SkyUI.esp
46  iHUD.esp
47  DaedricCorset.esp
48  Elemental Staves.esp
49  ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
4A  Gatti14Yumiko.esp
4B  hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
4C  imp_helm.esp
4D  imp_helm_imp.esp
4E  imp_helm_dawn.esp
4F  LeftHandRings.esp  [Version 1.3]
50  LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.3]
51  Osare Underwear.esp
52  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
53  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.1]
54  zarias_restraints.esp
55  Dr_Bandolier.esp
56  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.4]
57  moonpath_questdata.esp
58  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2]
59  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
5A  ShezriesHFKitchen.esp
5B  ShezriesHFKitchenHel.esp
5C  ShezriesWinstadHearthfireKitchen.esp
5D  SkyrimChimneysRW.esp
5E  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
5F  Wyrmstooth.esp
60  SkyrimCoinReplacer.esp
61  Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
62  AchieveThat.esp
63  manny_Status.esp
64  Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
65  BlockSparkles.esp
66  Distant DetailHF.esp
67  dynamic fires.esp
++  FSS-No pause between lines.esp
68  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
69  Immersive Weapons.esp
6A  UniqueBows.esp
6B  Lenhador.esp
6C  masser Size x0.5.esp
6D  More Salt Please.esp
6E  More Salt Please - Dragonborn addon.esp
6F  dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp
70  SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
71  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
72  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
73  TheChoiceIsYours.esp
74  TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
75  Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
76  Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp
77  AIMP - Antz in my Pantz.esp
78  Chesko_Step418_SN.esp
79  ELFX - Moonpath.esp
7A  RLO - Dungeons for ELnFX.esp
7B  RLO - Illuminated Spells for ELnFX.esp
7C  RLO - Major City Interiors for ELnFX.esp
7D  RLO - Minor Cities & Town Interiors for ELnFX.esp
7E  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - 3.5 Weathers.esp
7F  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - 3.5 Dawnguard Weathers.esp
80  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
81  conjure_chest.esp
82  BFSEffects.esp
83  wop-enema.esp
84  FNISspells.esp
85  Night Eye Overhaul.esp
86  NEO Brighter Default 150.esp
87  Realistic crime report radius.esp
88  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
89  HeartBreaker.esp  [Version 1.02]
8A  Enhanced Soul Trap.esp
8B  Soul Gems Differ - G.esp
8C  DragonFastTravelRedone.esp
8D  dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
8E  mslZaZArachnophobia.esp
8F  NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp
90  ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
91  sx3 - core.esp
92  SexiSCupid.esp
93  zzEstrus.esp
94  LoversComfort.esp
95  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
96  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
97  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
98  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
99  Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
9A  SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp  [Version 1.3]
9B  NonEssentialChildren.esp
9C  Alicia.esp
9D  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
++  moveitLWT.esp
9E  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
9F  mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp
A0  mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dawnguard.esp
A1  mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Hearthfire.esp
A2  mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dragonborn.esp
A3  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Convenient Horses.esp
A4  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Moonpath.esp
A5  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - NPC Bartering.esp
A6  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - The Choice Is Yours.esp
A7  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
A8  Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp
A9  getSnowy.esp
AA  WATER.esp
AB  WATER Plants.esp
AC  WATER DB Waves.esp
AD  RaceMenu.esp
AE  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AF  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Couple questions-

When trying to pay my way out through items or money, Anything I try to give them get the "this item is to heavy to be carried" message.  What's the deal here?

Second-in the quest journal, the requirements to join the master are descirbed as  "When (random number reaches -50.)  I assume it reffers to demerits, but when I tried (and failed) to escape my master, it seemed that whatever the first number was started going up...

Everything runs just fine and i don't skip dialogue.

it's just that no sex animation is playing at all. The sounds run, it finishes perfectly and that's it to it.

And now i discovered that the dance animation stopped working as well.

No sparkles, no dance, just people clapping and thowing gold.

Train starts with my toon kneeling down and an naked npc behing her and that's it. No Animation. Sound, perfect finish (had problems there before), next participant.

Discovered something strange along my try findig the cause, as i barely think SD isn't working.

FNiS doesn't report SD when generating the animations. i'm sure it did before, but i may be wrong, so please correct me if.

For SexiS animations, the sex partner has no body, no matter if using the bodysuit option or not.

But that's a different story and i'll try to fix that, as soon as my precious SD is running again,

Will try to disable some mod's, that i think my cause the issue:

- Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

- LoversComfort.esp

- zzEstrus.esp (loads of FNiS messages for this one, but it's an early alpha)

- NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

- mslZaZArachnophobia.esp

Will add SexiS defeated, to see what gives.

if anyone knows about those mod's and conflicts, please let me know, as everything worked before.

SD stopped working with my first visit in Markarth, which i now can't leave anymore. Loading loop bug (nothing gets loaded into ram after unloading the old data and the game process idles).

My complete load order looks like this:

00  Skyrim.esm

01  Update.esm

02  Dawnguard.esm

03  HearthFires.esm

04  Dragonborn.esm

05  ApachiiHair.esm

06  Skyrim Project Optimization.esm

07  Skyrim Project Optimization - Dawnguard.esm

08  Skyrim Project Optimization - Dragonborn.esm

09  Alicia.esm

0A  moonpath.esm

0B  Night Eye Overhaul.esm

0C  SexiS.esm

0D  SPIKE.esm

0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm

0F  Skyrim - Director's Cut.esp  [Version 3.0]

10  Malachit zu Vulkanglas.esp

11  Eindeutige Regionsnamen.esp

12  Brawl Bugs CE.esp

13  fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp  [Version 1.0]

14  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.7]

15  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.4]

16  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.3]

17  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.0]

18  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.1]

19  Better Dynamic Snow.esp

1A  Rainbows.esp

1B  BWS.esp

1C  Clanking Armor.esp

1D  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

1E  randomthunder.esp

1F  Rooster At Dawn v1.0.esp

20  Thundering Shouts.esp

21  mintylightningmod.esp

22  StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

23  83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp

24  Ars Metallica.esp  [Version 1.2.0]

25  Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.2.0]

26  Ars Metallica - Hearthfire.esp  [Version 1.2.0]

27  Ars Metallica - Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.2.0]

28  Better Skill and Quest Books Names.esp

29  BirdsHFclean.esp

2A  Birdsofskyrim.esp

2B  MVABasic.esp

2C  MVAIvarstead.esp

2D  MVARorikstead.esp

2E  BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp

2F  Breaking and Entering.esp

30  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 1.1.5]

31  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

32  ClamsDropPearls.esp

33  dbmisc.esp

34  Death Cam Duration Options.esp

35  DungeonQuestAwareness.esp

36  PilgrimsDelight.esp

37  RabbitsPlus.esp

38  Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp

39  RealShelter.esp

3A  sextoys-calyps-2.esp

3B  ShootingStars.esp

3C  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

3D  SMDropLitTorch.esp

3E  YngolBarrowButtonFix.esp

3F  Convenient Horses.esp

40  Destructible_bottles.esp

41  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

42  Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp

43  Footprints.esp

44  Footprints - Ash.esp

45  SkyUI.esp

46  iHUD.esp

47  DaedricCorset.esp

48  Elemental Staves.esp

49  ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp

4A  Gatti14Yumiko.esp

4B  hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

4C  imp_helm.esp

4D  imp_helm_imp.esp

4E  imp_helm_dawn.esp

4F  LeftHandRings.esp  [Version 1.3]

50  LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.3]

51  Osare Underwear.esp

52  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

53  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.1]

54  zarias_restraints.esp

55  Dr_Bandolier.esp

56  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.4]

57  moonpath_questdata.esp

58  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2]

59  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 1.0.1]

5A  ShezriesHFKitchen.esp

5B  ShezriesHFKitchenHel.esp

5C  ShezriesWinstadHearthfireKitchen.esp

5D  SkyrimChimneysRW.esp

5E  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.3]

5F  Wyrmstooth.esp

60  SkyrimCoinReplacer.esp

61  Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

62  AchieveThat.esp

63  manny_Status.esp

64  Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

65  BlockSparkles.esp

66  Distant DetailHF.esp

67  dynamic fires.esp

++  FSS-No pause between lines.esp

68  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

69  Immersive Weapons.esp

6A  UniqueBows.esp

6B  Lenhador.esp

6C  masser Size x0.5.esp

6D  More Salt Please.esp

6E  More Salt Please - Dragonborn addon.esp

6F  dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp

70  SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

71  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

72  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

73  TheChoiceIsYours.esp

74  TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp

75  Thieves Guild Requirements.esp

76  Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp

77  AIMP - Antz in my Pantz.esp

78  Chesko_Step418_SN.esp

79  ELFX - Moonpath.esp

7A  RLO - Dungeons for ELnFX.esp

7B  RLO - Illuminated Spells for ELnFX.esp

7C  RLO - Major City Interiors for ELnFX.esp

7D  RLO - Minor Cities & Town Interiors for ELnFX.esp

7E  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - 3.5 Weathers.esp

7F  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - 3.5 Dawnguard Weathers.esp

80  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp

81  conjure_chest.esp

82  BFSEffects.esp

83  wop-enema.esp

84  FNISspells.esp

85  Night Eye Overhaul.esp

86  NEO Brighter Default 150.esp

87  Realistic crime report radius.esp

88  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

89  HeartBreaker.esp  [Version 1.02]

8A  Enhanced Soul Trap.esp

8B  Soul Gems Differ - G.esp

8C  DragonFastTravelRedone.esp

8D  dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp

8E  mslZaZArachnophobia.esp

8F  NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

90  ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

91  sx3 - core.esp

92  SexiSCupid.esp

93  zzEstrus.esp

94  LoversComfort.esp

95  sanguinesDebauchery.esp

96  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp

97  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp

98  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

99  Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

9A  SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp  [Version 1.3]

9B  NonEssentialChildren.esp

9C  Alicia.esp

9D  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

++  moveitLWT.esp

9E  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

9F  mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp

A0  mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dawnguard.esp

A1  mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Hearthfire.esp

A2  mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dragonborn.esp

A3  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Convenient Horses.esp

A4  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Moonpath.esp

A5  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - NPC Bartering.esp

A6  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - The Choice Is Yours.esp

A7  mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

A8  Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp

A9  getSnowy.esp

AA  WATER.esp

AB  WATER Plants.esp

AC  WATER DB Waves.esp

AD  RaceMenu.esp

AE  RaceMenuPlugin.esp

AF  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

NMM?

Was "\meshes\actors\character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_List.txt" copied into the Skyrim data directory?

Been playing around with the new stuff. I must say that I am delighted that you have expanded beyond the original premise. However (seems like there is always a however) is there a chance of locating new dancing animations? The current ones make the shoulders go all weird.

Other thing I noticed with the newest version of SD is that you can't activate "Convected" and "Gold for the wicked" before the mod has started anymore
Wich I find a shame, because it takes a while to reach lvl 14 without cheats and I would like an option to whore my toon out from the get go