Jump to content
  • Sign Up
IGNORED

Xeo SP++


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, gregathit said:

Fixed.

Cheers,

Greg

You have really fixed the picture ?

"Set archive invalidation to BSA alteration"  ? ? ?

Why not delete it and replace it with "set to archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection"

Spoiler

BSAr.jpg

 

BSA alteration the worst archive invalidate you can do.

Link to comment
  • 1 year later...

Pretty certain part 1 of the 3 part is corrupt or more likely part 2/3 have issue.

 

Can't unzip 2+3 even with 1 selected and with 7zip you get headerserror which I assume is maybe just because it requires 2+3 to unzip with it but they don't seem to work

 (peazip doesn't error but idk if they just don't do that feature as never used but still also doesn't work)

 

part 2 is also same size as 1 (idk if that correct seems slightly odd)

 

And part 2+3 were not even downloadable for me until just recent and even then only their base not alternatives which are still down while part 1 alternative/normal have always been up they are also called files not archives but I think/assume that normal since they require to extract with 1.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, gregathit said:

All links repaired and all files checked.  The bsa file shows a header error on extraction, but still extracts fine, so just ignore that.

Thanks, assumed since it was giving error and not closing was a issue along with it saying install + step 4 said did 0 changes (guessing this step just in case or always says 0 here) was a issue with it.

 

Did quick test seems to be working thanks for all the replies.

 

 

Now just need to figure out if I can get Reloaded Lite fixed (asked about it in technical as assume that correct place to ask :) Thanks again).

Link to comment

Does, Ozmo's high rez texture? work with this.

 

Assume not, but wanted to confirm

 

(saw someone made a comment back in 2014 asking how to though they were not replied to, also saw comment on how most texture mods don't work as this has its own + since this has the option F-inev then update with own during installation makes it pretty clear likely is not but figured would ask)->

sorry if this was answered, but can't find any fully confirmed just the 1 person asking how to.

 

 

No big deal, especially since idk if would 100% use since by looks of that mod's ""recent"" comments seems many have had issues and the like with it any ways, I mainly just don't like this mod's pussy cat area which not like I see often any ways (and from what I can tell F-inev barely alters it unless done manually which I tried for first time ever including downloading gimp.. .... and lets just say a certain famous WWII painter would do a better job then I 😅).

Link to comment

No it does not.  Xeo changes vanilla NPC's.  Any mod that also changes vanilla NPC's will break Xeo.

 

XeoSP++ was designed to work with MBP.  MBP is a resource that many lovers mods use.  MBP would be compatible with Ozmo's....sort of, as MBP does not change vanilla NPC's.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, gregathit said:

No it does not.  Xeo changes vanilla NPC's.  Any mod that also changes vanilla NPC's will break Xeo.

 

XeoSP++ was designed to work with MBP.  MBP is a resource that many lovers mods use.  MBP would be compatible with Ozmo's....sort of, as MBP does not change vanilla NPC's.

Ok that what I figured just wanted to make sure, thanks yet again for reply 👍.

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

i have kinda of a normal problem,
the 3 files that must be extracted with 7zip only has the bsa file or there is something more that i couldn't find?

in any case i did not installed xeosp for now, but im making the preparatives to do it.

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Heinos said:

the 3 files that must be extracted with 7zip only has the bsa file or there is something more that i couldn't find?

Nope.  Not likely.  It's called file spanning.

 

When a service will not allow you to upload a single large freakin' file, this technique works wonders.  It allows the user of a service to get by the 'MAX FILESIZE' limit by  compressing the file into three separate and individual files.  Sneaky, eh?   So instead of one .7z file that could not be uploaded, three smaller ones were made, each holding part of the desired .bsa file which combine together when finally extracted.

 

I do the same thing with the seriously massive ones.  The technique has been around since the mid 90's(?) and is also available for .zip and .rar formats.

Edited by LongDukDong
Link to comment
50 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Nope.  Not likely.  It's called file spanning.

 

When a service will not allow you to upload a single large freakin' file, this technique works wonders.  It allows the user of a service to get by the 'MAX FILESIZE' limit by  compressing the file into three separate and individual files.  Sneaky, eh?   So instead of one .7z file that could not be uploaded, three smaller ones were made, each holding part of the desired .bsa file which combine together when finally extracted.

 

I do the same thing with the seriously massive ones.  The technique has been around since the mid 90's(?) and is also available for .zip and .rar formats.

Okay, Thanks for the info and help

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...