Guest dylzkat

So I have been tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to do this with Mod Organizer. I hate OBMM, and after playing the game for years with a completely unorganized data directory full of conflicting mods I decided to reinstall everything using the fantastic Mod Organizer. Now the downside is that for this particular mod it looks like there are some very specific things that must be done with the archive invalidation. Unfortunately MO doesn't have the archive invalidation tool built into it as does OBMM. Soooo, how could I install this mod making it compatible with MO or is this something that absolutely MUST be installed with OBMM?

just use OBMM for the archive inalidation part then after that just sick with mod organizer after that but u do need OBMM as alot of other mods do require it.

• 2 weeks later...

So... how does one get other npc mods to use the paths of textures/meshes from Xeo (Such as argonians, Khajiits, and Orcs)? I have crowded roads/city life installed and some npcs use the vanilla skins. I have xeo loading last in my load order so I had hoped it would overwrite most everything. /I'm a noob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm enjoying the crap out of this so far. Really digging the anime style look of everyone (including myself.) But now I've got a problem. Dark Sedcuers and Golden Saints don't have their normal gretting or goodbye lines anyome. Instead they say normal grettings and goodbyes, like all normal npcs do. I'm sure it has to due with the version of the game that this mod was created with.

Is there any way to fix this? I mean its a small problem. But still, if its possible, I'd like to know if it can be fixed.

Can't help you unless you clearly state what you installed (and post your load order) as well as make CERTAIN you followed all the steps of installing SP 1.0 first and deleting files and so on.

If you do everything correctly the DS and GS don't have broken dialogue.

Can't help you unless you clearly state what you installed (and post your load order) as well as make CERTAIN you followed all the steps of installing SP 1.0 first and deleting files and so on.

If you do everything correctly the DS and GS don't have broken dialogue.

I've followed the intstructions, and I belive I've downloaded everything, but there's something I could of overlooked as well.

oblivion.esm

Oblivion.esm

Mart's Monster Mod.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Chanpon.esm

x117race.esm

Oblivion XP.esp

xeosp++.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

GHSamuraiArmor.esp

Throwable kunai.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Mart's Monster Mod.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Imperial Armor.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Gems & Gem Dust.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Roads.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - No Adventurers.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Spawn Rates - Increased.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - More Passive Wildlife.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - City Defences.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - No Ghostly Appariation.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Creatures Expansion.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - RadiantAITweaks.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Mummies.esp

Snow Dragon Temple v1.0.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Knights.esp

Jump Sounds.esp

Tekmon's Character Mod.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

Move xeosp++.esp to the very bottom of your load order and leave it there.   You will probably have to start a new game to get the benefit of the move.

Cheers,

Greg

I did that, moved the plug-in to the bottom of my load oreder. started a new game, and GS DS npcs still have the wrong dialouge. That's strange. Do you suggest I do a clean install of my game?

You know what, its just a minor problem, I love this mod so much, and I'm willing to make a few sacrifices. :)

Hello, i have a question who has come with this mod.

In installation description there is this picture:

1-2.jpg

Well, it's just a month that i'm fall in oblivion mod but until now I thought that when i installed mod, the only things that i had to do is activate and it's all.

But with this description i have a  doubt now.

In some tutorial, i can see this options activated just before to swith again in "bsa" redirection

post-443209-0-53285900-1403394437_thumb.png

Example in this tutorial (sorry it's in french but to explain my problem it will be better with for understand i think but if it's a problem, just remove link)(it'as a french website about translation of some mod)

http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/tutorial/oblivion_peinard_chapitre_3.pdf

You can read in page 9. They open utilities-->archive invalidation-->swith to bsa alteration-->check the option that you can see in pictures-->and switch again in bsa redirection. In this tutorial, they say that archive invalidation is correctly set.

I must do the same for all mod installed with obmm?

Thank you and sorry for my english.

That's the Oblivion Mod Manager

start OblivionMod Manager: click "Utilities". choose  "archive invalidate"     activate "BSA redirection" click update now.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/page-4?do=findComment&comment=496940

Do not use BSA Alteration.

And do not use NexusModmanger ! ! !

"I thought that when i installed mod, the only things that i had to do is activate and it's all." NO NO NO you must also sort your Mod in the Modmanager ! Wrong load order and your game crashes.

Mod sorting program-BOSS  http://boss-developers.github.io/

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

You can also use the new LOOT sorting program.

After you have used BOSS or LOOT and you use LoversMods you must sort your Lovers Mods manually

Lovers and Tamago Mods load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Tip:

Do not install Oblivion in the folder specified by the Installation ( C:\ programfiles.....), Change it, best not in C: (if your Windows crashed/virus and you must delete whole C all your mods are gone). Problem are the fucking administrator rights, some Oblivion programs (OBSE; WyreBash,..) do not work right with the standart Folder, or you have Problems to overwrite files,......

Okay thank you, so my procedure it's fine, no need to use bsa alteration.

For load order and installing oblivion, it's fine. My load order is correct (or almost i think some error is maybe possible ^^) I have understand this important problem.

It was just the bsa redirection who give me a doubt after this topic (who ask to do bsa alteration and after some research on web, i see that some people do the same so i had a doubt in my procedure to install mod).

How come not all the vanilla NPC are affected? How do I fix that?

Don't have the slightest clue how to answer that question and here is why:

1. You did not provide your load order.  

A. Without being able to see this, we can't determine if you have placed it incorrectly and it is being overwritten by another plugin.

B. If you have this above your bashed patch then it can also be effected by plugins below it in your load order and or below the bashed patch.

2. We don't know if you properly followed all the steps of installing XeoSP 1.0, then deleting the files it tells you to and then installing XeoSP++ and finally installing the patch.  

There may be a couple of NPC's that are unaffected (very, very few), you can fix this by opening up the CS and modding them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And that is your problem.  Stop reading shit at the nexus when you are installing shit from here.  The install directions at the nexus are for Xeo4 which is completely freaking different from XeoSP++ which is what this thread is about.  Go back and freaking click on the install instructions in the OP and FOLLOW THEM......not some crap at the nexus.

Sorry if I seem rude, but this should be common sense.