Can you still run Lovers with PK if you use this or will Lovers only work with the "officially" recommended body replaces?

This is not a body replacer, but "npc" replacer. eg their boobs size depends on which body replacer you choose such as DMRA or TGND or HGEC, and what xeo does is to change their race/face information to make them prettier. As to why replace the race is because stock races have potato heads and are bound to be ugly.

So yes, this should work with Lovers or body replacers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Link is dead

And the Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition++ Link is wrong ( old Nexus Link) ...tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368 before they splitted Nexus in separate Games, new Link is ....nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37368/

Yes the same Mod number ( so it should be possible to find the Mod )

New - right Link in my post above.

FYI - The Nexus links on the Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP thread will also at some point need updating too.

Right now all those old links go to a default landing page, http://www.tesnexus.com/mods/2097, as pointed out by fejeena above. Of course they could just run a keyword search for it, but meh.

Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus by Naru (This one does not include the Triton and Diablo 6 in 1 races and they need to DLed and install those individually, if the member wants those races in-game.)

There is also still a guide on Nexus for setting up and installing MBP++, but I don't recommend it as some of those links are totally dead too. And that was written for the individual file install and setup. Much much harder for those that do not or cannot read English, let alone figure out Japanese/Chinese based files.

They should IMO just stick to using Cyb3r's OMOD of it, which is hosted here on LL and much easier to use, as most if not all files and resources are more easily located, all in one place. I just tested the torrent in post 2 by Uriel and it is still working.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry but there are quite alot of things i don't understand with the instructions that you provided on the first page.

2a)Delete Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\XEOM folder     "I don't have that folder"
2b)Delete Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\XEOT folder      "i don't have that either"
2c)Delete xeox.esp     "the only .esp that i have is called xeoex.esp"

EDIT: Hold on, i think i got it.

That's good to hear. For anyone else also wondering about these instructions: They only apply in case of upgrading from a previous version of XEO which means the mentioned folders already are installed/present in the 'Data' folder.

So why deleting the folders? Wouldn't they just get overwritten when installing the latest version of the mod? No, they wouldn't:

Nightwynd's sentence "it is based on a bsa archive" is key here. As the more recent XEO's folders are stored in a BSA, they would be overridden by the loose files in the still present folders in the 'Data' directory.

And getting rid of the old esp is necessary to avoid running both the old and new versions at the same time because the latest version's esp doesn't replace/overwrite the installed one, their file names are different.

This may sound silly but, is it possible to summon the NPCs on the preview shots? "i'm assuming they are just your generic succubus monsters no?" That way i can look at them and tell exactly if the mod works as intended or not.

At this moment i can't really tell because i'm using additional body/face textures.....